/rg/ - Romania general, NIHIL defeated edition

previous: 205307784
Nihil's meltdown and source for the OPs pic archive.is/3eYoR

This thread is for discussion of Romanian politics and events.
>discuss politics and to get them further towards normsters, and to create a new political movement.
>ignore shillies
>List of issues
-Romania lacks a serious nationalist party. This is why we need to bring a new wave of nationalism (especially among zoomsters).
-majority of Romanians are unaware of the anti-white, degenerate agenda of the European Union. They only see benefits of EU funds and freedom to work in the West.
-While PSD is controlled by (((them))), they are not spreading the disease of progressivitism here (yet). If the opposition (USR, PNL, +PLUS, #MuiePSD, #rezist etc.) gains power, they will do exactly what the EU tells them to do. This must be avoided at all costs, and this is why we must attack their narrative.
>Polls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Romanian_presidential_election#Opinion_polls
m.activenews.ro/stiri-politic/Sondaj-Cu-cine-veti-vota-la-alegerile-europarlamentare-din-26-mai-2019-154524 (vote AD)
>Redpills
incorectpolitic.com/puneti-va-tot-mai-multe-intrebari/
m.evz.ro/planul-kalergi-5-stapani-ai-lumii-masoni-hitler.
m.evz.ro/diicot-bani-rezist-george-soros-bitcoin.html
sursazilei.ro/miscarea-rezist-o-masa-de-manevra-folosita-de-forte-externe/
>Alternative Media
incorectpolitic.com
activenews.ro/
buciumul.ro/
justitiarul.ro/
certitudinea.ro
>Romanian News and facts for foreigners
romania-insider.com/
romaniajournal.ro/
positivenewsromania.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
>/rg/pastebin
pastebin.com/nhui661T

Attached: 1551667174892.png (1575x645, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ROdc3eFWJTM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201754325/#201772046
youtube.com/watch?v=ho3wiHWCeRk
chanon.ro/b/res/263686.html
archive.is/3eYoR
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2bZDK-gdk
twitter.com/MortenbergS/status/1103382756921405441?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=4uclq35mUUE
youtube.com/watch?v=JlkCWOpeBog
youtube.com/watch?v=DdnLLjWl27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NIHIL recently made a new video celebrating Daco Roman history
youtu.be/ROdc3eFWJTM

Attached: IMG_20190304_041227_3.png (795x1064, 701K)

gypsy FAGGOT

based NIHIL, this video deserves a bump.

fuck off HIDF proxy eternal bozgor kike

Attached: 1462178405685.jpg (574x743, 169K)

stop spamming Jow Forums with your autistic 11 year old feuds

fuck off HIDF bozgor Szekel, you'll stop demanding autonomy when we throw you into gas chambers and then you'll start begging for your life.

Attached: HIDF bait.jpg (565x467, 101K)

>defeated
you think so? i want to talk with some user, who claimed he is from a line of soldiers and agents about this special subject.

Attached: fooling again.png (968x836, 42K)

i want, to talk with this user, from this link, who talked with me, once again, now.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201754325/#201772046

imnul trippoponarilor
youtube.com/watch?v=ho3wiHWCeRk

>trippoponarilor
si totusi, doar pentru ca am ales sa am trip, asta este un motiv sa fiu luat la misto? tot vreau sa vorbesc cu ala care zicea ca era un troll.

>asta este un motiv sa fiu luat la misto?
da. Mai ales ca nu votezi cu plus si usr

eu vreau ca anonul ala care imi zicea ca e din o linie de soldati si agenti, sa vina aici, sa vorbesc cu el din nou pe tema aceasta. si imi pare rau pentru toate cacaturile facute. vreau sa ma intalnesc cu el in afara Jow Forums.

>plus si usr
alea sunt partide marioneta, la fel ca si PNL si PSD.

we were not trolling when we said that, the chanon discord group who caused to reveal your face also has some hard evidence on you, just need to classify and compile it so it can be ready to hand it to the authorities.

Attached: IMG_20190304_123726.jpg (1003x1625, 392K)

>just need to classify and compile it so it can be ready to hand it to the authorities.
why do they want to do this to me?

cine e cu fiintele interdimensionale care vor sa ne duca pe Marte?

pentru ce?

for the glory of Rome!

Mars was also a Roman God after all.

i want questions to be answered to me, why am i being targeted? i want some answers. all i want is to be a normal shitposter, please don't do this to me, i don't deserve it.

some other anons kept saying i am mentally ill and that i belong in Balaceanca, why do you try to attack me? because of my shitposts? because of my trolling? am i some actual threat for you?

does the chanon discord think i actually posted my real face? why do they want to take me down?

I don't have all the info, but maybe you should go into the lions den on chanon and ask for a discord invite to the secret chanon group, they are the ones who keep fucking with you.

alright, i will ask them, i don't want to be taken away from Jow Forums, i am sorry for all bullshit i caused, i promise i will change and i will help everyone with whatever ways they want to. i should not go to Discord, but i will go on anyway to ask those guys. you got a link?

what discord? I want to see the jew iudeo sperg out all day

>jew iudeo
these guy tried to frame me as a jew, you believe them? i will talk to them on chanon and their discord if needed.

no, I got kicked out after I saw how far they are willing to go and I called them out. You should make a thread on chanon and ask for an invite.

chanon.ro/b/res/263686.html

to anyone from chanon who sees this, give me an invitation to your group, i will go there to talk with you.

i already did, and i want them to tell me why do they want me down? why do they hate me? i don't want to be hurt over some shitposting i once did.

Diaspora checking in. Living the dream working on Bauśtela

this scares PSD and the jews

Attached: augustusgesariohannis.jpg (742x664, 33K)

>Iohannis
i used to make memes about him, and this is one of the reasons why was i attacked, because of my shitposting about this guy, some people think i am a shill. Klausposting was just a meme, i never unironically supported this guy, he is just another puppet of the great powers. PSD and PNL are the same mizerie.

because of my excessive shitposting, now i have angered too many people. i don't want to be attacked over it anymore, i want to talk with someone who knows more, i need to end this, i want to be a simple poster.

USR e in PLUS
Votez ALDE, futu-te-n gura pe ma-ta, securila !

Fut pe ma-ta si am plecat, securila !

tu esti pe chanon discord?

astia de pe chanon trebuie sa imi raspunda odata de ce vor sa imi faca rau. am facut deja un fir pe tema asta si nu vine nimeni acolo, dar aici?

>securila
e asta un nou meme al jidanilor securisto comunisti? care de fapt nu sunt

nu e nimeni de pe discordul ala sa imi dea un link? tot intreb si pe chanon despre drama asta si nu raspunde aproape nimeni.

>he's having a mental breakdown again

>i want to be a simple poster.
Uhh... Just stop tripfagging? It really is that simple.

I didn't know 18 yrs old kiddies that were born in 2000 have already started to make their shitty groups on the newest gay app to talk to someone called discord...

Oldfags use xat, tzarani corditi ce sunteti care ati apucat netul d-abia-n 2012-15. Fucking faggots....

Attached: turk1.gif (240x184, 138K)

On chanon your thread is already deleted lol. Hope you also got banned there, fucking loser.

Attached: lolxd.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

I agree that this faggot NSD should be purged, but I still don't like your group faggotry from discord. I hate people like your kind... That's why you intimidated enough the mentally ill nigger to leak his shit on-line, only group-faggots could HAVE done this.

But congrats you did, I really wanna know if this ardelean gypsy lives in bukarest. He spoke romanian with a bad accent to me, he also repeated words.

Attached: eunuch.gif (334x251, 737K)

Mars was akin to ARES which is my trip name

Attached: eunuch2.gif (400x222, 1008K)

You should have called me in your operation on your gay discord link, you fucking cunts. I've been trolling this namefag for nearly 3 months. Fuck you too for not giving me the discord link on chanon when I was speaking to this retard. Dishonest fucks.

That's why r*mania is a shithole, when you see a man fighting by himself against some autist, you could at least give him a hand, you incompetent losers.

Attached: eunuch3.gif (361x176, 3.1M)

I hope that site of chanon will die soon, it's worthless and it's full of incels and futaciosi(ppl who want sex) and also has a retarded whore as a moderator.

what does nihil think about the white race? Will she save it?

And I've been trolling him all by myself.

That's why I consider romanians being turkic

because ne intelegem k turcii!

Attached: orospuevladi.jpg (537x353, 21K)

I really want Presidente Gabacho to get a new mandate, it was neutral during his regime.

>archive.is/3eYoR
Btw you are using my archive link, you should thank to me, I was the only one around that hour to see this retard's thread at 03:20 AM

Some of you guys had sent me some links to romanian metal like a month ago. Its really good stuff. You dudes have a good day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2bZDK-gdk

you can suck my cock with your USR and plus
fucking idiot

I vote PSD and ALDE.

pic rel is your mom

Attached: samuela.jpg (480x360, 22K)

You should be sorry, retarded bitch of a mod from chanon thought I was you and permabanned both of my original IPs thank to you.

But strangely, you weren't banned... She allowed you to shitpost. This raises a question for me, if you are changing IP or use vpn...

dude you are in big trouble now, someone from the discord group (just got in again because of my friend who's still there), and this guy is in contact with Europol. Europol is EUs FBI.
twitter.com/MortenbergS/status/1103382756921405441?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190306_215559.jpg (1080x1296, 248K)

>Saif
is he arab or turkish?

I have an arabic name like this irl too, I'm also called saeef

whatever they have on you they contacted Europol about it, they will take a look at it and forward the case to SRI.
the proof is that Europol just recently started following that account and they are probably in (DMs) messaging each other about your case

Attached: IMG_20190306_220134.jpg (1080x278, 55K)

PSD isn't a puppet party

Attached: isla6.jpg (3188x1793, 2.01M)

PSD is literally turkish mafia

Attached: isla12.jpg (760x420, 151K)

;)

I like your tactics of strolling, but I still don't like you didn't give me a link to your gay discord.

more like jewish and russian mafia

Attached: diplomatiejidaneasca.jpg (929x854, 80K)

You belong to balaceanca, I have yet to find my archive links for the day where you started to spam shit on that site just because I was mocking you. Fucking mentally ill trash, i hope you will get locked up in some white caged room to never be heard of again, now or when you reach your old age(if you don't suicide by then)

Who cares? Jews are sometimes a good people I don't mind some of them.

>russian
only that retarded mongoloid of ponta would have putted us closer to central asians and china if he was in charge.

pic rel is his brotha.

Attached: nihilmafiotu.png (630x365, 272K)

Dragnea would be independent. PSD is not ruled by any outside power. Only that LGBT supporters of USR are.

RIP Nihil, he's not responding
I guess they got him

Attached: 1461260818373.png (882x758, 17K)

I wish I would be on that discord chat room, so I could laugh more with them about you. But they're also some assholes, just like you, maybe. Assholes just like you, the difference is they aren't retarded like you.

I am calling that discord assholes because they didn't give me link when i was trolling this fuck

Nihil died last month in an israeli prison. Very sad.

Yeah, they got him and circumcised him as a punishment for his anti-semitism.

pic. rel is nihil being circumcised.

Attached: sunnet.jpg (800x396, 47K)

Feels good being 30% jewish.

NIHIL PLEASE RESPOND.
FUCK THE DISCORD CHANON GROUP FOR REPORTING YOU TO THE GLOW IN THE DARKS

Attached: 1509494040216.jpg (495x362, 19K)

You realize that user was just passing by , right? You are the autist here visiting this site often, you aren't doing shit little boy.

Attached: bulgariangorila.png (785x529, 328K)

But i am here, i am his other personality. Why do you think whenever he appears, I also appear? I am his criticizing self.

Attached: rafi.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I am his dark side, called the circumcised turk. He won't let you know about it.

Attached: hellenics.jpg (894x565, 346K)

this is a retarded troll thread, thanks for bringing me to everyone else on chanon outside it.

filthy gipsyes stop coming in my country to live with 13 people in a 3 room house. fucking gyppos

NIHIL DID YOU READ THESE TWO???? THESE PEOPLE ARE SERIOUS, CHECK THE ACCOUT, EUROPOL FOLLOWS THAT ACCOUT

Attached: f0fdf77000ff1017-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 87K)

shut up Ionut, it is fake, i searched for Shekelstorm, he does not exist.

judging from that account and its name, it looks like some satire.

It's time for your circumcision asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=4uclq35mUUE

Attached: allah.jpg (489x336, 75K)

keep dreaming, you don't scare me with some Twitter troll account.

cum scapam de boala noastra veche, turcii si tiganii?

Attached: ciori.jpg (1024x491, 58K)

Here's the tweet, check the followers
Europol is following him twitter.com/MortenbergS/status/1103382756921405441?s=19

you kidding me? Romanians, we are the fucking turks already.

Attached: TURKLER2.png (1024x819, 182K)

sa ne organizam undeva sigur.

i bet he was joking again. the name sounds too satiric.

Klaus Evreuhannis is a Jew. So is NSD

Attached: 1691AB96-4E5C-4DEA-AB37-55F7C615978B.jpg (740x431, 46K)

We are central asian khazarian turk jews

check this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=JlkCWOpeBog

shut up memeflaggot.

Attached: DiiLi4BXcAEsqJe.jpg (1058x705, 167K)

actually pure Daco-Romans are the original and purest white people.
The turks after they conquered Constantinople spread their arabic seed in these parts of the world.

hahaha this is also true.

Daco-romans were the first central asians and the first anatolians

Hittite imperium is our old empire.

Zsidorban meets the mohel who circumcised him.

Attached: zsidorban.jpg (772x514, 51K)

ah nice, now you took my pasta and photo and copy it again.

Watch this vid and skip to 4:06:00 and watch how you were circumcised

youtube.com/watch?v=DdnLLjWl27s

your parents filmed your sünnet töreni

does your mother have blue eyes?

No, green, why?

now that that troll with a ridiculous caricature name is now mentioning me, i think i will stay under the radar for a while.

I forgot honestly why I asked. But I would fuck her, green eyed women are hot.