Russia

We need to address the russian problem. Everyone knows that Russia hacked the elections, but no one does anything other than complain. Why don’t we think of a way to stop Russian collusion?

Attached: kleptocracy.jpg (870x759, 65K)

whats the difference between this and communism? slavshits and mongoloids get what they deserve

damn those pesky Russians.

Attached: 9e5.jpg (640x623, 105K)

There is no way due to good ol ussr rockets which we have stupid amount of. Hope i can immigrate somewhere in next 5 years before this medival oligarcy shithole will kill itself.

>this doesnt happen in America

Obama is a billionaire
So is Clinton
pelosi has 200 million known

These damn russia and all its dual citizenship senators, funding candidates in elections, to later have dozens of billions in military aid.

You guys literally pay or bomb countrys to install a friendly puppet all the time so whats wrong with another country supporting a side or person in the states?

Get use to it it was same before Putin came to power and will remain the same after he leaves

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-03 at 18.14.50(1).jpg (1200x1600, 167K)

Accept that Crimea is Russian, and there will be an end to this horror.

Hey! Cool it with the antisemitism!

No, it's anti-slavism.

>Everyone knows that Russia hacked the elections
Did you mean Israel? And Israel didn't "hack" the elections rather they just made a phone call of who they chose.

Russia = mommy

as far as im concerned russia is not a problem
the only problem i see is that they have too MANY fucking beautiful women which I will unfortunately never fuck..

pic related literally looks like a royalty

Attached: ralphrusso-beauty-haute-couture-fall-2015-pfw23.jpg (620x931, 62K)

>pic related literally looks like a
fucking trap

kys you subhuman croatian
enjoy your nigger women with big ape asses

Attached: tumblr_nj49xt1LHD1qicobao1_1280.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

I will you fucking albozerg

Attached: 92fm8zr.png (650x367, 260K)

nigger taste

Just did some google and read the obamas and clintons are $40+ million each. Pelosi $20+ million.

Half of congress are at least millionaires.

But Dimitry, first, we must assist comrade Trump to win 2020. Don't give away such promises or i'll have file a report on you.

Nice

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO "HACK" THE US ELECTION!

This is a Hollywood fantasy. IT CANNOT BE DONE!

ALSO FAGGOT WHAT DID PUTIN GET? Trump now in his 3rd year and still no rewards and he will likely be impeached before the end of his term in Office. SO WHY HASN'T PUTIN CASHED IN?

Wake Up Liberal faggots!

Attached: 1530825401381.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Putin is worth 200billion$

hey Ivan, friendly reminder that:
>all US allies BTFO
>no TTIP which would have BTFO russia / china for decades
>nord stream 2 close to active
>Ukraine handed over
>Syria handed over
>gold keeps rising (of which the Russia / China bought absurd amounts those last years)
>US populous divided and at the brink of civil unrest
The whole idea of russia is to destabilize the US..and it's beautiful.

gib qt vodka gf

Attached: 1518155592.jpg (640x363, 43K)