The Absolute State

American cuck pays black man not to kick his ass.

Attached: 1549228071093.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Don't kid yourself. This could have happened in any Western nation. We are all frogs boiling alive, we are just in different pots.

Soon...

Attached: US_2050.png (960x1024, 838K)

He probably owed the nigger money anyway

Haha shut up bitch u aint no boss, aint nobody even kno what country u from settle down... cap

Post the year this happened

probably just buying drugs off the nigger it's really all they are good for at parties.

Why do whites start battles they cant finish?

Attached: 1549193651385.webm (720x1230, 1.99M)

He should have smashed the guy hard and fast first thing. Not give it money.

>post white guys winning
Doesn't change that we're all gonna die soon

Why do nigger posters think this proves anything? If anything is gives whites more of a reason to kick out all nogs

I can tell you're brown

Yeah Idk what tf lefties and nogs screaming death to whites and shit. Like they are gonna ironically create real nazis

I get not wanting to fight some dangerous thug for no gain. But why pay?

Why not just run away while not taking eyes off of him. It's not as cucked as PAYING him but more like a live-to-fight another day type of move.

whites are so pathetic

no wonder you were conquered by the jews so easily

Attached: racewar.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

People stirring up racial tensions, here of all places? Unheard of.

If you kill your enemies they win.

Whites cant fuck up niggers due to hate crime BS. meanwhile niggers get the crap beat out of them by spics in America who are immune to hate crime laws proving once again the jew is the only reason niggers dont bleed.

Garenteed u keep using that word my nigga Demontre finna find u out, garanteed that nigga nice with the hacking!! I once saw that nigga hack a taco bell wit his goddam phone! But what i didnt mention... It was a prepaid!! Thats who u dealin with here. Fuck an eduardo snowdin fuck a julius assange this nigga really finna pull up ya whole life info n send a gaggle of gargantuan gorillas to grapple ya granny into a gurney GARENTEED FACTS

Thats the fucking black guy from the office. Pretty sure thats just a scene in his new movie/tv show

nah, I've made niggers give me their shoes after telling them they're niggers, you just weak

Niggers show some pride
Support BlackExit

quit literally a jewish actor and this was staged, old and fake, gaaaayyy

What are you on about onion boy, a nigger threw a snowball at my car, got out, fucked him up, and kept my show on his head while I waited for the cops to come charge him. You're just a beta my friend

Damn homeboy on the floor reaching for jesus

U talk to much bitch nigga settle down frfr.. it aint even all that if a nigga a pussy what u want cats to be aggro all day im sayin... cap

The virgin assault vs the chad bribe

Reparations, white boi.

>05349590▶
>
t. niggerese

doesn't work here. gotta kill the nog, but beware the merkel pigs

You can buy a negroes loyalty??! Whouda thunk

Can someone translate this into the Queen’s English?

Ypipo can't fight lmao

Attached: 1545518068308.webm (354x360, 2.5M)

Look who it is, the Jew.

I would have dropped that fat fuck

>BASED TYRONE

Rock chalk gayhawk

Bcuz i am u dumb faggot n garenteed it aint no problem. 20k on my wrist, dont worry, i kno what time it is!! What u kno bout that poor ass lil dick white bitch!! Hoes ask u what time it is u gotta check the sun!! Stay steamin

DAS RIIIIITE

Attached: 1541263566306.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Why not just take the beating ?
Strong armed robbery gets you sent to prison for at least 2 years in most countries, combine that with a good beating and you would destroy that black guys life.

Totally worth a beating in my opinion

Attached: 1531336693379.jpg (656x656, 215K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like Healthy Man vs Bunch of Weak Junkies

It's like a robbery, or like a mugging, or 'protection' money if this is accurate.

>you talk too much, you coward, for real for real (seriously) .. it's not even all that serious if a black guy is a coward. do you really want black men to be aggressive all day? i'm just saying, damn.

>all day (all the time)

or
>it's not even all that serious (what you did), if the (black) guy is a coward
>are you looking for trouble (from black men)?

damn, translating this reminded me of how much i hate niggers. wew

>2 vs 1

how about neither you cuck

>memeflag
Opinion discarded

The nig was probably with his nig friends. But not strange at all that vid, of course those chimps think twice before they do it against these.
all whites must know basic self defense and in the future organize like in the 30's.

Attached: polish-hools411000.jpg (540x360, 53K)

That's called a mugging, and you have footage of it.

I am Muslim. This is not a memeflag to me.

Notice how the white dog was getting his ass kicked before the other white dog came to his rescue?

>why not just take a beating?
a horde will just join in and stomp you to death. they have no honor. party's over when blacks show up with few exceptions, you just know hood shit will break out and get busted. best to just leave the situation before it comes to that.

imagine still living in the (((West))) being the good goy who works and has 1 jew, 3 spics and 7 niggers living on his back

CRINGE

Fucking hilarious, this was great, thanks user for a laugh.

probably a slav, they're the most savage whites

Attached: 1497465529686.png (695x767, 649K)

That’s a California kid

I'd never give a nigger money.

Shut up, Cracker.

Dumb nigger detected.

No the nigger was getting his ass kicked before the other guy stepped in also 95% of the time niggers gang up on whites because of how weak they are

This.

Butthurt slavmutt detected

Should've just done this to the niggers child. Oh wait, niggers aren't fathers, my bad.

Attached: 1469666454339.gif (395x214, 752K)

lol

The big white dude was already atop the nigger ready to punch him when the other guy joined in. Not to mention he tossed the nog on the ground like a bag of potatoes.

Always wondered what the backstory to this brutality was. Anyone know?

This cunt is fucking based.

Attached: 1545418367445.png (220x265, 12K)

I'm not slavic. At all.

He didn’t pay him not to beat his ass. That wouldn’t have worked, why not just beta his ass and take everything? Because you’re misrepresenting what happened. Either the white guy owed him money or something else but he didn’t pay him not to beat him. That’s stupid. Image would have just beaten him and took his wallet

>implying we live in a just world

I wish it were always the case though

A bunch of white rich kids a college party, this is common. I had a kid at college tell me that he payed for someone to do his laundry because he was a "man" He then called his dad to ask for more than his $1000 monthly allowance.

Attached: race.jpg (1654x2338, 614K)

>Niggers actually think muscles etc matters more than brains

I wonder what those muscles will do versus a nuclear bomb

Attached: 1546903308490.jpg (348x348, 53K)

Typical muttmerican cuck

Notice how you're a descendant of a slave, and your countries are bombed to fuck by us? Lel.

Niggers aren't naturally strong. All those nogs in that pic use roids, it's the only way they can get muscle with all that estrogen they have.

So using drugs made by white people, thinking they can win over white people. Absolute kek.

isnt this a crime?