The year is 2021

>The year is 2021
>Yang is emperor
>NEETs have seized control of the country
>MIGA boomers are lynched in the streets

A bright future awaits us, Yang Gangers

Attached: Yang Far Cry.jpg (1442x832, 876K)

YANG GANG 2020
Just donated $25.

>thinking you'll still be alive in 2020

Shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: the weak should fear the strong yang.jpg (852x834, 206K)

I'm spending my NEET BUX on Zyklon-B

You shills will never divide us from Trump. He’s making America great again and you trannies are seething.

Just donated $12,000, he’s just like Bernie, I’ll get it back the first year he becomes president

How tall is the wall?

yang is an uncharismatic chink and constructing a facade of memes around him to hide this fact falls apart as soon as anyone hears him speak and sees him for what he is, an uncharismatic chink. there must be some reciprocation of memes between the candidate and his followers. the candidate must gift easily memeable moments to his followers and his followers will distribute manifold memes to the masses in tribute. with yang there is no meme equity between him and his followers. he sits there with his sideways toothy chink grin which leaves his followers with zero meme material apart from making inane rhymes with his name. if yang can actually become a forced meme, then good for him. i would consider forced meme status to be a crowning achievement for a literally who that thinks he can top free shit bernie with even more free shit. but you kids go have fun with your yang memes. i'd rather you be doing yang memes than out in the streets hanging with the wrong crowd.

>1k per month
>how are we going to pay for that
Easy, we tax the rich joos, check mate trumptards. Whats the matter, do you like Israel or something? We already give them billions, so this obviously justifies wasting billions more because we're helping white people. Whats the matter drumpftard, don't you like white people? Niggers are already on welfare so it's not about helping them, just ignore the fact that they disproportionately use welfare, flumpftard. You didn't get the wall blumpftard, of course this doesn't mean we should start giving more welfare, you need to be a citizen to gain welfare so the illegals don't benefit, stupid migatards.

Attached: 1499475621403.png (1072x1024, 1.44M)

>t. boomer

We're getting our NEETbux, even if it means culling your entire generation to do so

Attached: yang rope.png (816x684, 366K)

niggers smell bad

Hi OP. If you're part of these discord groups, I'm here to tell you to be prepared for a hellride like you've never experienced before. We are sick of your shit. We have infiltrated over a dozen discord servers you're using to run your ops. We have gathered hundreds of emails, IPs, names, addresses, and some phone numbers. If you think you can spam your forced shit on us, you're going to find out soon enough that Jow Forums isnt all newfags and noobs. Prepare to be doxxed, spammed, and fucked over more than you can possibly imagine. Your friends, family, employers, schools, etc. will be contacted. You have pushed the limit and we are done with your bullshit. GLHF, GG no RE.

> another one of these faggy slide threads

Attached: 3CBAA355-B623-4652-87B8-0EC3CFC629E6.jpg (1000x1000, 334K)

Lol, DrumpfCucks love him, they upvote him on their own websites.
>Thank you, Mr Yang.
lol, Drumpf can barely win a vote against a Chinky, Communist, Democrat Manlet on Jow Forums, of all places. Face it Drumpflets can't compete anymore.

Attached: FireShot Capture 116 - The_Donald_ search results - yang - www.reddit.com.png (535x391, 66K)

Imagine getting this assblasted online, you migacucks are hilariously paranoid

ready to fucking die senpai

Attached: 1551897497034.jpg (794x715, 109K)

Who writes this gay stuff?

Yang Gang

Hey shills how’s it going, why do you want us to support left-wingers?

Attached: trump vs yang.jpg (625x614, 112K)

>Be Jow Forums
>HATE communism
>be PRO GUN
Hey want $1000?
>gives up guns
>embraces communism

Attached: commie yang.jpg (1024x606, 71K)

Attached: pro gun vs anti gun.jpg (1024x726, 156K)

As (((they))) Shill this Cunt non stop.
I went through Yang's polices.

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>•can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless youve been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban supressors
>Ban high-capacity magazines
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to the FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license.
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
PIAD perental leave
>requiring employers to offer at least 9 months of paid family leave
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn’t rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
ZONING
>Fuck the home owners & "start taking the needs of renters & those who would be interested in moving into areas e.g. cheap getto nigger housing.
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
BORDER SECURITY
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>Automation will soon take 10's of MILLIONS of jobs. Yangs solution is UBI $1000pm for everyone will not only get wiped out via inflation, its already a barely livable wage. NEETS on it will barely afford to live, & turn to crime to get all the shit they cant afford, drug use to numb their meaningless boring existance. You will be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist.
PRO ABORTION
>Appoint judges who support a woman’s right to choose to kill their child. Access to birth control should be provided to all Americans (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentivise the break down the of the nuclear family.
POLICE "Fake News"
>Introduce penalties for speech

>humanity first

A typical yang supporter enjoys pinning humans to hay bales and then shooting them with various projectiles.

Nice message.

OP litterally showing us where (((COMMUNISM))) leads

Vote PRO WHITE
Vote PRO GUN
Vote Jwoke

Vote Patrick Little

Attached: Pat GET IN Rabbi.png (803x533, 636K)

>pay for UBI with VAT
A regressive consumption tax will hurt exactly the wrong people if you were actually concerned with income inequality and not sticking it to ignorant yokels.

I just need president Yang to give me an Elf gf

Attached: High Elf.jpg (737x1084, 112K)

Kek based leaf

>high elf
>not cowgirl

nigga you gay

What exactly is cool about shooting at a person who is tied down? I get the "marksmanship" of shooting close but not hitting the person, but its pretty fucking stupid. You're better off just killing that man if he is your enemy or choosing an effective interrogation method. "target practice" just makes you look like a fucking retard.

I just donated £25 to Momentum to match you bud. It was a little more than I could afford, but seems like a good investment

Dumb kikes parrot off shit they know nothing about and VAT is one of them. It’s this magical tax everywhere else in the world and it’ll magically cover the cost of all of this shit overnight when we introduce it, as if it were a final piece to a 4 piece puzzle

>guy runs as a Democrat
>WHY IS HE PANDERING TO DEMOCRATS????!! WTF WHY ISNT GASSING THE KIKES ON HIS FRONT PAGE MISSION STATEMENT HE MUST BE A CHICOM SHILL

stfu retard Yang Gang bitch i WILL get my neetbux

One can only dream so much. I wish my country had some CHAD Han masterrace ruling my country instead of a poo pajeet turbo sephardi manlet

Don't you get it? It's not about muh 1000 dollars, it's about causing as much chaos and depression as possible, so the cleansing can happen sooner.

The future will only be good when I impale gook babies on pikes.

>Yang
>Emperor

Hades will rip you to fucking pieces for that title, no gang matches his

>MLK
>ghandi
>king george the 3rd

>implying the nukes are even functioning anymore
it's well documented that both sides of the cold war overestimated how many nukes they had to show how powerful they are. for either side at this point to come out and say officially they have like 10 nukes would be political suicide

I just matched. Yang gang