/HTG/: HUNTING TRAFFICKERS GENERAL: CITY INVESTIGATIONS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move through and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/hunting traffickers general/
>archive of past /atg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of original /htg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Attached: HTG Map.png (1334x750, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0
archive.is/Auq3d
archive.is/tfx
archive.is/tfxOa#selection-9.754-9.1240
archive.is/KYbeo
archive.is/BSXcv
archive.is/kePoO
archive.is/WguDC
archive.is/SHPzM
archives-energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf
archive.is/jzgE4
archive.is/jesqg
archive.is/fw6pV
archive.is/A45bN
archive.is/Wu0gk
archive.is/k2tix
archive.is/PRfX7
qanonposts.io/
archive.is/P0xdy
archive.is/ipyUC
archive.is/3fdhy
archive.is/smPoN
archive.is/D4f01
archive.is/8XHAv
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205125366/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205269096/#205292131
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198135919/#q198162327
theguardian.com/uk/2013/jun/21/gchq-cables-secret-world-communications-nsa
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/amp/
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/uk-told-cia-about-trump-russia-contacts-before-election-2018-3
archive.is/rnkd2
encodeproject.org/
youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtu.be/4N3N1MlvVc4
bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2015/09/10/xpo-logistics-acquires-con-way-yrc-international.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/bioweapons general/
jneurovirol.com/o_pdf/11(2)/129-137.pdf
hhmi.org/news/olfactory-system-detects-pheromones-control-reproduction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look for these kinds of things to map out the human trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]
(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)
2) [Corporation/Business]
(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)
3) [Criminal]
(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)
4) [Cult]
(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)
5) [Intel Agencies]
(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)
6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]
(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)
7) [Hollywood]
(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)
Another thing to note is the use of human trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (2459x2333, 3.88M)

Info on South American politics and the Drug Trade:

pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0

- The Red Command (CV) is a narco-terrorist group with similar thinking to the Mafias of the Northern Hemisphere. To corrupt the Government, to dominate strategic locations, to take advantage of the Scrapping of the Public Forces, to create routes of flow of arms and finally to implant its regime in its areas of dominion.
Reuters article of December 13, 2017
- archive.is/Auq3d
While the Sao Paulo Factions export drugs to the Middle East in exchange for weapons and ammunition in the midst of a trade agreement with Hezbollah, the Rio factions fund Marxist Guerrilla Movements in Paraguay.
And yes, Paraguay is on the verge of a Civil War, with several insurgencies all over the country. At this very moment, the Brazilian Army and the Paraguayan Army are holding Joint Exercises for a "Future Battle" at the Frontier.
The Red Command seeks to strengthen and establish a Parallel Government within the Society of Rio, offering to the poor population what the state can not offer.
>financial condition
>luxury for anyone entering the faction
>weapons to lose sight of
>the false impression of power

Therefore, just as ISIS is in Europe, the Red Command is in the Southeast / South of Brazil. Flamboyant and subversive propaganda charms young people. Especially the poorest.
The difference is that the Red Command, although not admittedly stated, has Marxist roots, while ISIS ... Well you have an idea of the ISIS funding.
The Question is that:
>using a Miami-Bogotá-Asuncion-Rio route, the Organization's leaders are buying more and more rifles from all possible models. And they are not few.
>among these rifles, 50-gauge weapons and Anti-material models are coming
>and this really does not stop happening

Attached: Invasion_of_the_Drug_Cartels.jpg (940x2478, 559K)

Here is our current list of companies suspected or confirmed to be engaged in illicit trafficking activities.

Confirmed/heavily suspected companies:
>XPO Logistics Network
>Lineage Logistics
archive.is/tfx
>Veolia Transdev
archive.is/tfxOa#selection-9.754-9.1240
>Tyson Foods
archive.is/KYbeo
>Pilgrim's Pride
archive.is/BSXcv
>List of charter bus companies (work in progress)
archive.is/kePoO
>China Ocean Shipping Co. (COSCO)
>Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL)
archive.is/WguDC
>G4S
archive.is/SHPzM
>Planned Parenthood
archives-energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf
>Global Horizons Manpower Inc.
archive.is/jzgE4
>Avalon Apartments
archive.is/jesqg
>Norinco
archive.is/fw6pV
>Poly Technologies
>Toys for Tots
ATF weapons trafficking
>Richmond Cold Storage
>Mayo Clinic

Suspected companies:
>ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC (ITS)
>ConGlobal Industries
archive.is/A45bN
>The Boeing Company
archive.is/Wu0gk
>Securitas
archive.is/SHPzM
>YRC Freight
>Cargill
>Seattle Bulk Shipping
>LabCorp
>PACLAB
>Laboratories Northwest

>Albanian mafia and trafficking info:
archive.is/k2tix
>Chinese Triad and Tong trafficking info
archive.is/PRfX7

Attached: XPO Logistics Graph.png (2131x1607, 971K)

kys frank

Here is our most up to date map for finding Q. It lists Military Bases, Data Centers, IC Locations, Media Locations, and UK PMC/Private Security Companies. So far only G4S locations are on this map.

qanonposts.io/
Here is an archive site of Q's posts to comb through for any hints of his location and identity.

Attached: Where is Q.jpg (3930x3142, 2.71M)

>Big names identified include Robert Kraft and a number of “Wall Street legends”
archive.is/P0xdy
>Kraft’s house and wealthy neighbors who own properties nearby
archive.is/ipyUC
>List of names from busts
archive.is/3fdhy
>Kraft “not the biggest name involved”
archive.is/smPoN
>“more arrests to come”
archive.is/D4f01
>Operation was a $20mm money laundering/human trafficking operation tied to China
archive.is/8XHAv

They said the investigation was going on for six months which was literally when /HTG/ looked into Miami and New York while also investigating the Chinese.

Awesome info here. /HTG/ strikes again.

Attached: Thumbs_Up!_10.png (411x454, 19K)

Bump, what can autists do to help? Do we have any intel that the police don't already have?

Bump for interest------before the Dickless Discord Trannies and Sharefag Pedos try and slide this thread hard

Well finding info on busts anywhere and linking them here so that they can be saved helps a ton. We can use those busts for Busts Maps to try to find where crime is centralized in a city.

They've been really riled up lately.

Glad that I was able to have IC user give you the debrief on what you faced before they started to go belly up because of the failure that they are.

The most important thing you can do is watch, and work on what you have to do. Take it from me, it's better to watch where the MG nests fire from before taking them out with a rifle.

How many actually map things out is the question.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205125366/

Discord trannies are a blight on Jow Forums.

They were getting tangled up with other operations going on, weren't they?

Yep.

Why Five Eyes in particular though?

The reason why that group went after you guys they way they did was because they were treating you like a hate group, terror group, enemy IC, foreign government,etc

They ended up being wrong on all counts, since you do not fit any of those categories they were trained for and used to dealing with. This is one of many big reasons the operation imploded.

Also they were starting to realize they were going to pick a fight with someone far far above their weight class.

Consider everything that I talk about and that you all research.

Where is Card?. I want to tell him that he contributed to making the operation against you guys break down.

The group took all of Card's cards and started to look into what was posted in them thinking they must have had hidden codes/messages in them. That caused them to start researching into things they weren't supposed to.

Frank I used to ridicule you, but you just redeemed yourself in my eyes, especially given my own experiences over the last year. Do you have more info on the group and their implosion?

Did you save a copy of the debrief?

All those resources for some shitposters who just spread information? Someone must not be happy about the resource allocation right now.

They really fucked up because they gave us once in a lifetime experience in dealing with infiltrations and sting operations without suffering any of the consequences of being targeted by one.

Here you go: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205269096/#205292131

Amateurs, they just gave you guys a life long on how to deal with that stuff.

The good news is that you can take that newfound knowledge and mix it into what you have been researching about Warfare.

Pretty much and yes they are not happy at all. They only have themselves and really bad threat identification Intel to blame.

GCHQ director and cryptographer Robert Hannigan quit in early 2017 after letter supporting a pedo was revealed and he was shown to have met with Brennan about RussiaGate (Should have met with FiveEyes equivalent NSA but that was Rodgers). Don’t know what he’s been up to since but Q and his bullshit codes started in fall of 2017.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198135919/#q198162327
theguardian.com/uk/2013/jun/21/gchq-cables-secret-world-communications-nsa
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/amp/
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/uk-told-cia-about-trump-russia-contacts-before-election-2018-3

Can someone help me map Big Island, and Oahu? I talked to one of you anons about it before the last thread 404’d

My theory is that islands are good targets to map, limited land means limited scope of power and activity, so it’ll be easier to reach an endgame

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Read the OP, you will find many useful links.

Random question, did Michael Jackson actually rape kids or is he falsely accused?
And why is Yang being shilled so hard?

I believe I remember you, but before I think of helping you I'm going to have to ask you to remove that shill flag of yours or else be cast with suspicion as to whom you really are.

This is quite useful. Thank you very much.

Do you have any idea whatever happened to the two original operatives, A6 and the Netherlands Shill? I assume they couldn't have been Five Eyes because of this recent revelation.

1) Think who has/had the most to gain from making MJ look like those he defending/protecting children against.

Also the importance/meaning of the park/ranch name and where it originated from.

2) Similar experiment to AOC.

They are no longer my concern.

Has Trump been successfully honeythotted yet while in office? I know you've mentioned attempts before.

Have you made a list of all the attractive women that have been around Trump during the campaign and when in office?. Then researched the connections of them?.

Once you know how to expose the E-Thots, you can take that experience and apply that to this.

My favorite thread!

Attached: entry.png (286x286, 98K)

I always assumed that Never Land Ranch was a way for children who were from sex trafficking rings to have any semblance of a happy childhood, including MJ himself I think.

It seemed like as their smear campaign had mostly failed with the public and that he had a chance to come into the lime light again that they killed him as the end to his Truman show.

Attached: 1551843988299.jpg (2777x1620, 374K)

No not yet but that can be done.

Now you are starting to get it. Very similar to Waco.

It would certainly help Trump and many other Trump officials to know if anything was going on and planned. Sexual blackmail is everywhere in DC.

Thanks for the link.

I've learned so much over the last year, especially the importance of OPSEC. My life has been like a fucking movie, with car chases and all that other action stuff.

Damn, I'm sorry for doubting him. I couldn't believe that an organization like that could fuck up that badly. We're literally just researching and shitposting kek

If you couldn't believe it, then you must not have researched government/IC operations over the past several decades.

What's your advice on picking through all of the possible plants that might have been involved IRL and online?

Watch and wait. Like a trapdoor spider.

Can you literally not map any of these things?

Attached: accusing.png (348x313, 132K)

I didn't make that map and all of the locations in the legend are on the map, thus they are mapped.

>PJW will split from and/or betray AJ
>Oct 2017

how do you always know...

By being an "all seeing eye".

Nice deflection I suppose.

Attached: chastising.png (354x354, 92K)

What's a way to get people who are in on the show to fess up? Any suggestions? This operation has me reconsidering so many things right now.

Patience. Watch and see.

Focus on your work and take note of the ripple effects it causes.

This, they are destroying themselves with their own stupidity.

encodeproject.org/

Do you think this project might find FV, if it secretly hasn't already?

I really do think the place that FV infects is a kind of retrovirus in our junk DNA. C strain has to be some kind of retrovirus and all retroviruses that sound remotely similar to how C strain works are retroviruses located in our junk DNA.

1) It's possible.

The FV can be found in the blood and DNA. Which also explains why several other medical/genetic companies/projects involved with those types of things have been getting attacked and/or shutdown.

It happens so frequently you have to start asking who is getting stupider more. The public or those that control the pubic.

it's genuinely difficult to tell whether everybody is becoming more stupid or i am becoming less stupid

It's both.

Is FV able to fully disguise itself as anything before it bonds to host?

Can FV change its shape outside of a host at all? I noticed that you said it very nil resistance to the elements outside of a host. So that means that it can't change its shape or function while not inside a body I think.

>It happens so frequently you have to start asking who is getting stupider more. The public or those that control the pubic.
I actually had a conversation with one of the glowniggers a few days ago and it turns out there is some sabotage going on. They make quite a few of the memes here, often with unexpected consequences.

Unsurprisingly, those old cold warriors sympathize more with us than their leftist leaders.

Clownworld

youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk

Will time tell who has good intentions and who does not?

Yes

FV is dependent on the host for survival and whatever is inside the host(such as other virus's to hide itself as) for survival.

You are smart enough to answer the question without me validating that the answer is "Yes".

Can FV disguise itself at all outside of a host?

Have priorities changed?

>The FV can be found in the blood and DNA. Which also explains why several other medical/genetic companies/projects involved with those types of things have been getting attacked and/or shut
So it's found in the blood by groups that look for pathogens in the blood, and found in the DNA by genome/genetics groups and those that sequence blood and other cells' DNA.
It inserts it's genome into the DNA, but the virions themselves travel around easiest in the blood as they spread to other parts of the body (brain, gametes, etc)
Medical companies that focus on the blood and genetics/genomics, diagnostics, and human pathogen and medication research would be the most likely to have gathered enough sequenced data, pathogen samples, and information about the patients to have identified the virus

Attached: Viral_transcript_analysis.png (2550x1912, 1.5M)

Only if it has other virus's/parasites around that it can mimic.

Finding the FV is easy, finding the FV infected is easy.

Telling people that the FV exists and is a threat is hard. Telling people that the FV infected need to be completely culled before they turn into Demons is hard.

For who? For what?. For when?.

>that god damn honk meme
The clowns were weird in 2016 and theyre still weird now

youtu.be/4N3N1MlvVc4

Besides this is the proper song to encapsulate that theme anyways

The amount of geneticists who die from getting ran over while cycling is absurdly blatant

Is finding out how FV works easy though? I feel like that would be the best way to push the information over the edge.

Can FV manipulate bacteria like some other viruses can?

Does FV communicate with itself inside the body though chemical messaging just like other viruses do?

Is FV able to communicate with itself in different hosts by using the host's pheromones as a form of chemical signaling?

Is the FV a very simple, insect like, hive mind when initially inside of a host, and once the virus starts to spread and make use of the host's brain matter does the hive mind intelligence of FV become greater and more calculating?

Can FV disguise itself as bacteria outside of a host?

Do you want me to continue digging into the virus or work on exposing it more?

Jehovah's witnesses are a weird bunch

With e-thots, it seems like trying to place each ones origins is a decent way to begin cracking the egg or unraveling their web.
Each one that pops up is just established nearly instantly overnight and most just accept it because theyre busy "muh dickin" to dare accuse the opposite sex of any misconduct

Attached: 1537172138904.jpg (1454x2063, 404K)

What if FV is just a pseudo science like way of explaining how women can control and manipulate men, and how elites are trying to weaponize this natural phenomena.

1) With enough knowledge/information/research you can put the puzzle together and see what pieces you are still missing.

2) Yes

3) Yes

4) Only if the strains are the same.

5) Depends on host. Consider the different castes.

6) Yes.

Both.

Exactly, they have a pattern to them.

Done deal user
Thank you user

Nope, it's an actual physical virus. A bioweapon developed in a lab and can be found in a lab.

Can you tell me how yrc is connected to trafficking? My employer ships through them sometimes and if would be as kind as to inform me I will get them to switch to a hopefully non infected shipping company.

bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2015/09/10/xpo-logistics-acquires-con-way-yrc-international.html

XPO Logistics has bought them out.

Fuckoffrank

A lot of these companies are not likely to be willingly complicit in the trafficking.

They could just be regular shipping companies.

I strongly doubt that

The article you posted states that XPO bought their competitor not them.

Actually that was the link for Con Way Inc. YRC Freight is frequently located near XPO Logistics and subsequently near DCs and MDCs. Sorry for giving you the wrong link initially.

You don't need to have the entire company in on a trafficking operation or own the entire company.

Your response is why the FV continues to spread and why the FV infected are still living degenerating everything around them.

Are you ever going to post proof like you said you would?

White birth rates are some of the proof.

Sorry forgot to sage as well so eh, fuck off again

Its more likely to be a case of feminist brain washing than an elaborate bio weapon conspiracy.

Occams razor

he's a disinfo agent, or somone who took the schizoposting too far.

Nope, it's an actual viral bioweapon virus.

>card helped too
Second best news all year A5.

>they were treating you like a hate group, terror group, enemy IC, foreign government,etc
Amazing. I'm just a normal user and humble meme farmer. (I'm sure the other anons are too)

>IRL and online?
>IRL
...wat?

Like the HoneyPot Hope Hicks.

This is good

>Pretty much and yes they are not happy at all. They only have themselves and really bad threat identification Intel to blame.
Did their boss' boss bring the hammer down or something?

IC user is based.
I feel like he might eyeroll at that statement though.

This was a good educational experience that could have turned out differently. Thanks for that.

Attached: IMG_4337.gif (361x200, 569K)

Wtf i am reading?

Disinfo mixed with truth

Was this the same group I caught trying to impersonate me?
The ones I called out when you told me to stop being a sperg and just watch operations happen instead of yelling " I see you"?

Attached: IMG_4933.jpg (675x890, 199K)

The debrief was much appreciated.

>Car chases
What happened?

Attached: IMG_5005.jpg (96x230, 11K)

Quick Rundown now!
I'm ready to take notes!

Attached: 1550796408151m.jpg (1024x836, 75K)

Bataclan had "Demons" in it, so did Pulse.

No disinfo here. All Truth.

1) It's one of the reasons why I want to see you keep improving yourself.

2) People are wondering how big the operation really is.

3) More or less, those higher up were not happy.

It might have been.

>IRL
Yes. They went after some shills and shitposters thinking they were enemies of the state and/or traffickers.

Explain Bataclan, dont be a well written shill plz

Link this guy the FV info, infographs and copy pastes.(Seriously we need more infographs and explanations of the FV for people)

Also direct this guy to the /BWG/ threads and things like that.

I may have exaggerated.

Feminism is an actual virus that turns people into "Demons" when it mutates.

Cool cool, but can you tell me something new?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/bioweapons general/

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Attached: Femin Virus Map.jpg (1274x851, 291K)

>Is FV able to communicate with itself in different hosts by using the host's pheromones as a form of chemical signaling?
As you said it's not stable in the environment but the olfactory neurons are a way to get the signals to the brain if not the whole virus
>jneurovirol.com/o_pdf/11(2)/129-137.pdf
>hhmi.org/news/olfactory-system-detects-pheromones-control-reproduction
The virus likely infects the hypothalamus or other parts of the limbic system, it can help regulate endocrine/behavior response to stimuli

Attached: FemVirus_Exps2.png (1095x4431, 3.98M)

See: