Just get a trade job thats what I did

just get a trade job thats what I did

Attached: 756756756.png (1030x886, 369K)

>tfw I get 35k a year at an entry level job right out of highschool

Attached: 1551576386680.jpg (497x640, 110K)

My Boomer mother, who has never worked a day in her life, just yesterday gave me the "if you don't like your life just make it better" speech. Why are Boomers like this? Have they lost all sense of reality and where we stand now in this modern era or what?

>too lazy to make his life better
>wonders why his life isn't better

>assumes a lot based on one post
come on aussie bro you're better than this

Has anyone ever quit their job without a new one lined up? I'm just so burnt out and mentally drained at this shitty job and I want out. I have about 55k in savings so it's not like I'll be out on the streets.

Unlike in Australia, being smart doesn't make your life better.

better line up something else first user, employers nowadays are wary of employment gaps, just be like a woman and have another one ready to go before you step out the door

Aeronautical Mechanic here making just under 6 figures a year. 2 years of schooling is all thats really necessary. I even had a bunch of dirty good for nothing beaners pass their tests in my class.

>beaner airplane mechanics
this is why I don't fly

I got a trade job too. Busted my ass for 10 yrs and realized that shit sucked. Then left the union and got a sweet ass job, still as a trade, but not doing shit.

It scares the fuck out of me too. Some of the beaners I went to school with didn't even know how to change an alternator on their vehicles but they're going to be trusted to fix landing gear and other things on aircraft.

And making 150k a yr might I add.

What field

Become a teacher.

>Shorter work days
>2 months paid vacation each year
>Good benefits
>Many chance to bang thotty female teachers
>Many chances to redpill young men

The pay isn't amazing, but it's really not that bad either, tbqh. You can't live a life of luxury, but you can live very comfortably while still saving a good amount, as long as you manage your money well.

Also, because the majority of teachers are women (and thus, generally less competent) it's easy to rise to the top of the field.

The short answer is yes.

They've made the mess we're in,
They've managed to keep their social security,
And they're mostly all within about 10 years of death.

The boomers will continue to stick their heads in the sand, until there are no more boomers. Don't expect them to take responsibility for what they've done; it will NEVER happen.

I build plywood boxes that people live inside of

Yes - but if I didn't have another job lined up, I was going back to school, or doing something else productive.

You don't necessarily have to be working, but you should be doing something that you can point to and say, "this period of time was valuable and/or productive because of..."

It's okay to quit without another job lined up, as long as you have something lined up, such that it isn't simply a period of being NEET.

she is right

She is power-tripping. She knows you cant do shit.

Stop thinking boomers are stupid.
Start thinking boomers are evil.

You can actually do this with a trade though.

Cool story bro. Then why can't he even clean his room or cut his grass and needs Mexicans to prepare burgers for him?

I would love to but here they are all gatekeeped by boomers who DON'T want to pay and DON'T want to train
they just hire a bunch of illegals to show the basics and make bank

Electrician. I work for a global oil company running maintenance on a refinery. Except any physical work that needs to be done gets contracted out and I supervise them. The most work I do is paperwork and preventative maintenance which is just going over checklist to find things wrong.

You can still make your life better but its immensely harder to do than it used to be not even that long ago.

yes, chill for 3 months and then start looking for something else. i do it every 2 years

I thought the new Boomer advice is to learn how to code

I did this , enjoyed it but pay was too low.

I’m quitting my teaching job at the end of the year. Done it for 7 years, and enjoyed it mostly. Worst parts of the job are the routine, which can get really tedious, and the fact that 90% of the kids are borderline retarded. And this is at a private school.

all the time, don´t do it, look for something better first

I don't know what the UK is like, but trade jobs are a great idea in the States. Just try harder, kid.

Teaching is an absolutely terrible profession outside states with strong unions (California, Pennsylvania, Mass, and a few others). It was a comfy ticket to upper-middle classdom with good spending habits for boomers, but new hires get paid less and have no pensions. Not to mention the constant evaluations/observations and permanent one year contracts.

t. have two parents who are educators.