Philly steak

Sometimes I go to Philadelphia with my friends. I will go to Genos, and then head straight to pats king of steaks and get a second sandwich. We call this ensemble a “Hot Carl”. What are your eating traditions ?

Attached: BC0FE65E-FFF8-4FCD-A15B-99E752005209.jpg (2048x1536, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brownhotel.com/dining/hot-brown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just make cheese steaks at home so I don't have to eat food made by niggers

Looks tasty
I know Leafs are slow but this is a political forum

I thought popcorn butter was called the hot Carl. Are we being memed on?

what the fuck
wasn't there another another thread like this yesterday about some retarded burger 'trail mix' of mnm's and cashews and he also called it the 'hot carl'?

Attached: 1515568073106.jpg (602x655, 49K)

I thought a hot carl is when a woman shits on a mans chest

I eat fanny

That's what we always called it on the Appalachian Trail.

>What are your eating traditions ?
I eat your mom's blue waffle

Yup me too.

>Hot Karl
>Slang
>DescriptionHot Karl is sexual slang referring to one of several purported acts involving feces. It variously means an act of defecating on one's sexual partner, defecating on someone who is asleep, or defecating on someone's face while covered in plastic wrap.

Wtf is going on?

What you are saying is that you and your friends traditionally partake in the hot Carl?

Why the fuck would you ruin a Pat's cheesesteak with peppers.

He's Canadian. He doesn't know any better.

>Geno's
>Pat's
You're an idiot. Jim's is the best and anyone from Philly knows this.
American. With.

Attached: Jims.jpg (263x187, 21K)

That's a Cleveland Steamer

That's two threads in row deleted. Why do you anger the mods user?

Since when is Canada synonym of food threads?

Jim's is fucking terrible. Also that's the Springfield Jim's which is even worse than the south street one.

Delasandros shits on pats, Jim’s and genos

Springfield jims actually gives you full beef its superior.
Johns Roast Pork is best
Philips second
sage third

Joes in northern liberties is the best in the city. Cleavers in rittenhouse is great too

brownhotel.com/dining/hot-brown

Springfield one is fine it's better than fucking South Street

FPBP. You all need to learn to cook you lazy faggots.

Ralph and Rickey’s is the best

Attached: Hot Carl.jpg (1197x428, 172K)

Pat’s is better.

Dude don't tell the out of towners our last yuppy/hipster/tourist free places to get a sandwich, Dick

Attached: 1540336965498.gif (678x422, 55K)

How the fuck is this politics related you piece of absolute shit? Fuck you and fuck America you worthless fat fuck.

Pull the triple crown and head over to tony Luke’s.

Frying fish, chicken, fries etc., drinking lots of light beer and smoking weed. Upper Midwest lifestyle

Not since I chewed on a massive nappy nog hair

What's this hot Carl meme? I've seen it dropped in a few threads now, involving extremely different foods. I detect a mild dairy trend in the memetheme.

Good to know a fucking leaf can actually have taste.

if that's a Cleveland steamer then what's a dirty sanchez?

I eat microwave entrees and cans of chilli... that's almost it. I've developed a strange diet which I realize now may weird out women..

Poopy mustache

Go to Chick-fil-a and order 2-3 large frosted lemonades and drink them fast on the drive back to my house when I'm super stoned

Or go to Andy's and get a large vanilla shake and a large vanilla malt and drink them both and also maybe a sunday special.

Or I go to dairy queen and get a large mango pineapple smoothie and a large strawberry banana smoothie. Or get a peanut buster parfait and one or 2 large vanilla shakes.

I do one of these every few days up to every day depending on my life. You would think I'm a fatass but I'm only 145 lbs at 6'3".

So now that the "yang gang" discord was outed, is this the new spam campaign to disrupt Jow Forums?

but then what's a hot carl

That happens right after the rusty trombone.

I’m just a guy who saw a couple Hot Carl threads and ran with it. I’m laughing my ass off over here.

No the false flag /ptg/ tried implementing failed yet again because everyone kept calling out your zionist faggot ass so you all got fed up and decided to find another way to slide threads. I said it once and I'll say it again you people are TRANSPARENT as fuck. Good luck in 2020 chaim..

where does the Norwegian fire engine come into all this?

Getting a Pat's cheesesteak immediately after having one from Geno's

Literally just a leaf shitposting

In Canada, they call ass-laughs "Hot Carls" amirite?

no, that's a Cleveland steamer