Natives are the most pathetic race on the planet

We barely even had to try when we conquered them. They didn't even have fucking wheels when Christopher Columbus arrived.

They live in absolute squalor, huff gas and are constantly demanding more gibsmedats. It is never enough.

They are worse than niggers in terms of how pathetic they are, although definitely less violent.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (780x439, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GOgiKxq7w7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The women are at least beautiful.

Lolno

Sure, if you like them fat and smelly.

Come on, perfect complexion and nice hair. They are definitely qts.

Natives are literally niggers when it comes to behavior

Fuck off Jew

Fat and smellies are always removed from the debate of what race has qts.
Native women who actually take care of themselves (few though they may be) are pretty damn hot. T. Dating native qt with fat cousins and skinny cousins

someone is jelous. they only suck cause the culture was conquered replaced. then their currency devalued. they are no longer the same

I've seen like 2 in my entire life. Did Canada not kill most of theirs?

LIterally every Northern European American is in the same position.

Every time I see one of these endless UBI threads I think of Indians. They have zero motivation to work, because of a monthly check. Most of them spend it on firewater, just to pass time during their pointless existence.
We don’t need universal basic income studies. Just look at the indigenous people and how UBI destroys the will to achieve anything in their life.

arcticanon here.

Inuit/Eskimo girls are based and redpilled and hot as fuck.

Attached: 20190217_150422.jpg (4608x2240, 3.4M)

>it's whiteys fault I huff gas and don't have a job

We killed a lot but enable them a lot more than you do

they look happy there unlike most modern frankenstein families.

when the modern and post modern technological societies bring about the collapse they will just return to their traditional ways.

I believe it

>he wouldn’t colonize this

Attached: FA4315E5-E166-4E48-8FA8-71AEBA89B9F3.jpg (1021x452, 27K)

>caked on makeup
>fat

she’s qt and thicc

Yeah, I'm sure they will spontaneously learn all of their traditional ways that haven't been passed down to them after whiteys money stops coming in.

They are all watching a big screen tv

I'll never understand why so many faggots keep referring to Asian Colonists who got BTFO as "Natives".
The fuck is wrong with you nigger?
If you really need to call them something besides what they are then just call them injuns.

Attached: 1549557410735.jpg (250x240, 11K)

I had a native family living across the street from me about 8 years ago, fucking Habitat For Humanity house built for them. Parents on "disability". Fucking 12 year old daughter hung herself in her bedroom. I saw them taking out the body. The dad was a fucking loser and probably abused her.

Pathetic race.

That's the point of UBI.

How you think the elites are going to get world population down to under 50 million?

Hah jokes on you native is considered a racist term now

Absolutely agree. I have plenty of experiences in dealing with these vermin living in Alberta. Natives are the most useless subhumans on earth, even worse than niggers, or any other ethnic group for that matter. The settlers and the current government are cucks for not finishing the job and exterminating them completely. They're nothing but smelly, parasitic, low IQ alcoholic drug addicts that often panhandle near liquor stores, stir up trouble all the time, and pollute the surroundings with their mere presence. They live on handouts, dont pay taxes, have access to free schooling and shelter... One would think they'd thus maybe improve their situation, but hell no. You cant integrate subhumans into modern society. Hell, I find Pakis and other brown people to be reasonable and decent compared to them.

Aren’t Native Americans just Koreans that crossed the straight? Look it up..Koreans still look better

califag i've literally never met a person who identified as Native American, seems the Ohlone tribe are a bit of a joke really, all we have here is crazy marios.

A lot of natives are based. I grew up in a town right next to a reserve and most of my closest friends growing up were native. Always had my back

Fuck you dude, maybe some of the other tribes are timber niggers. And maybe a larger than I'd like to admit portion of my reserve lives like this. But you fuckers always go on about loving your people and all this shit but you never do. All you guys do is sit here and tear everyone else down. I may not like the fact that they blame everything on the white man, and that we're careening on some retarded slow suicide but. You have to love your people, and hope that they can better themselves.

Attached: 1548432169364.jpg (540x405, 46K)

What could you possibly love about yourself, as a native?

the natives taught you red hebrew edomites how to survive the winters.

just admit it esau, you have a hatred for your brother jacob because of the blessing

I don't need to defend myself man. I'm proud of my people. We're the last vestiges of the stone age man. We lived by the land and died by it. We may not have built great cities or any monuments. But I don't really care about that, I find it amazing that I'm the descendent of hunter gatherers. I'm sure you're proud of your heritage as well, and there's nothing wrong with that. We are lost though, and I think it's kind of stupid that we're trying to chase traditions we barely remember. But atleast we're trying man. You should be trying too.

They are worse than niggers. Niggers are violent retards, but they don't do a quarter of the sick shit natives do.

Of course you’d think that, they’re the only women around there

>She's your daughter, not your date
They have to be reminded, by a billboard, not to fuck their kids.

The Inuit race will be erased. Behold, Novutera.

Attached: 1551775494003.jpg (1920x1200, 149K)

Sorry but no

What are Natives in the United States up to?

You are pathetic

The same thing your Los Zetas do except worse.

You obviously don’t live around many blacks.

Attached: 6416CA12-908D-4162-A5BA-C5972F482E96.jpg (562x450, 121K)

Anyone remember her?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (194x259, 11K)

Blacks in your neighborhood eat each other? Oh wait! They don't

Look at native cultures pre-plague, bigger cities than some in Europe. Bois knew how to civilise better than we did. Plus the Aztecs made the conquistadors walk around with incense because of how badly they stank, tell me again how natives have no hygiene?

Hunting and fishing. They also have a lot of cool traditions and stories.

Why do your natives eat each other? Is it because of the extreme cold?

shes a beaner not an american wagon burner

I haven't heard of that. The reserves near me are pretty violent but it's mostly stabbings and suicide and shit

The wife of a friend works as a teacher on the local rez.
>Girls get gangrapped by the elders when their first period
>If a baby is crying the mom will squirt hand sanitizer in its mouth to knock it out
> The "adults" mix hand sanitizer, and orange juice
>At least 50% of the kids have fetal alcohol syndrome
>The ones that don't, are still well below average IQ.
>Diabetes doesn't run in the community, it gallops.
>Incest upon incest

I was told by several in Nunavut there have been cannibal incidents and incest rape.

they are asian mongoloids

and they also have ugly mongoloid features, they come form asia

and you forgot ugly mongoloid features

Attached: arnait.jpg (1100x731, 211K)

I grew up in the niggerest parts of Las Vegas

They thrived in the wilderness which, you'd know if you tried it, is not easy.

What is their IQ?

dating a native is the same as dating an east asian, they are ugly as fuck, they are bot mongoloids

Only some mixed ones

Attached: Shanda_Decker.jpg (511x511, 63K)

well at least northern europeans aren't ugly mongoloid tho

they colonized the americas ten thousand years ago, by your logic white people don't belong in america and whatever happens to them is evolution and not genocide

she looks like a mongoloid, not distinguishable from ugly asian mongoloid

>Dating an ugly goblin means Goblina are hot

You have shit taste

85, at the most. There are a few outliers, but those are very rare.

low, they are mongoloid, but they don't even have the only thing good mongoloid from asia have

Wait, it's the natives who rape and kidnap their own girls? Taylor Sheridan told me white men do it.

Was watching Yellowstone and thought the "Indian" wife of one of the main characters was hot. Turns out she's Chinese/English with the smallest trace amount of Indian so she gets a pass in the role. The other Indians in the show are more representative of what they actually look like

Attached: 2q6avgc.jpg (2110x3000, 561K)

shes got a really fat face which makes her seem like she has downs

its similar to mongol women and some chinese/koreans

+
>although definitely less violent
Yeah because rats are non violent species as well for humans. Natives are like that rat. Dumb, disruptive and useless. Too bad you didn't genocide them. Tough luck leaves!

The number I've heard for Inuit IQ is 91, I think. I'd guess upper 80s/lower 90s.

What's interesting is they have the largest brains of any human population. It's thought that this is because they have superior visual processing capabilities, from navigating landscapes like this one without getting lost and freezing to death:

So it's an interesting example of an imperfect correlation between brain size and IQ scores, but it still has an HBD/race realist explanation.

Maybe up there I'm not sure. I'm in northern Ontario

I live in a town with roughly 20% native population. Everything you hear about them is pretty much true. Though the huffing gas I haven't really seen much of. They would rather spend their few dollars on Listerine instead.

Those are children. Take a look in the mirror.

Nah, wind river was pretty even handed. The Indians are shown to be in a death spiral they won't pull themselves out of and the rape on the girl didn't really have anything to do with her being an Indian (also the girl from Yellowstone), more so that she was the only piece of ass in the middle of nowhere.

I like Sheridan, he doesn't seem like one of (((them))). Yet.

By that logic all of humanity are African Colonist.

Oklahoma here. I see natives MAYBE once a week or so, however tribal license plates are fucking everywhere. My state is full of Elizabeth Warrens who have tribal card gibs and free college. On top of that, Mexicans are showing up everywhere, I don't know anything about conquered but what are we gonna do about this?

If a guy led thousands of people to move into Inuit regions and they enslave the Inuit, what would the Whites do?

Well you're obviously smart, but like most Americans, I'm dumb. And what we dummies took from that movie was that evil whitey raped the girl. And any problems the Indians were having could easily be attributed to oppression by whitey.

The indians in OK are the civilized tribes. The ones we have out west are the dregs

Its actually very touristy and has a lot of Gov work. Lots of cute young white girls here

Why would you enslave them? It's not like they'd be picking cotton for you.

>civilized
they get piss drunk and shit themselves going 120 down the highway

Because we need a building force. We can not survive prolonged skin exposure to negative -90°F

The Inuit can. We can force them to build for us.

At least yours can drive
You'd do better bringing in mexicans. Only this time, when shit gets finished, send them back

Hahaha ok Ed

Attached: 76429048-CC58-4709-9FF9-90650A4DDFE7.jpg (400x293, 18K)

Mexicans can not survive the cold.

thats the point
No
No they cant

The Navajo only banned child sex trafficking on their rez in 2017.

>posts a picture depicting situation of one individual economically and implies it applies to every individual in a group

youtu.be/GOgiKxq7w7Y

>posts a pic depicting situation of one individual economically and implies it applies to every individual in a group

Attached: 1550336282870.jpg (514x479, 120K)

I'm not sure if this is just some zoomer getting trigger at the native awareness shit getting heavily pushed in Canada, but the natives that live on reservations are pretty based, I stayed at one during a camping trip at Winnipeg.
>armed TO THE TEETH, even mechanized vehicles and SAM batteries, every kid taught how to use a gun
>completely self-sufficient through farms, hunting
>traditional values
>respect travelers and outsiders, but would never racemix or let themselves be invaded
TL:DR the natives on reservations are pretty based, its the leftists that leave for gibs that are the problem.

Attached: 1545169444208.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

If your culture was conquered replaced, it sucked.

I see you are a member of the Quadi. I am from the Cherusci nation. Let us conquer Rome together blood-brother!

Lol native shilling now I seen it all, have another drink Dale

The fuck?

How?

t. low iq pajeet civic nationalist living in Toronto

Attached: indian bathing.jpg (1200x749, 390K)