Who sucked more Jew cock while in office?

Who sucked more Jew cock while in office?

Attached: DonaldTrumpBarackObama.jpg (618x412, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7SpDhUKHDRA
youtu.be/1vhOYi9qofM
youtu.be/T9AZB83Otw0
youtu.be/G9ExmeZVW3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats wrong with jews and without giving a tinfoil hat response, facts only please and thank you

Trump, obviously.
Hussein was not a fan.

"Obama's" one redeeming quality was his dislike of Israel, he still sucked jew dick tho, but he kept it to diaspora homosexual kikes instead of sucking off jew HQ

tough call, both very close contenders... maybe trumpstein did.

Attached: 1546934122497.jpg (2059x1460, 758K)

Attached: 1550802174707.png (621x602, 371K)

Israel doesn't want the President to be super vocal about Israel one way or the other. Because Trump loves praising Israel to split US Jews away from Israel.

Attached: 1545604025871.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

Trump has had more Jewish cock in his mouth than a Rabbi

Attached: gw-bush.jpg (400x300, 33K)

Trump has done more jew cock sucking in his few short years than Obama had done in 8...Trump isn't even finished sucking jew cock either.

Is this a trick question?

Retards will say trump even though obama started the syrian civil war and trump ended it.

Lmao is this serious: Obama who fucked over israel as his last act at the UN before leaving office, vs Zion Don who's "taking names".
Obama who tried to resolve the nuclear issue between the US and Iran diplomaticly, versus Saudi cockholster Donald who just went straight away and tries (if he didnt already) to sell them nuclear technology without approval from congress (which is required).

The absolute delusion of magasharts.

>inb4 hurr durr shill
>inb4 hurr durr muh discord trannies!!
>inb4 magafags smearing shitstain all over this thread

>Whats wrong with jews
My pic answers your question.

Attached: jew 1551915680331.jpg (779x424, 105K)

This lmao the discord trannies and useful idiots are actually retarded microcock manlets

>he thinks trump ended it
lmao, bitch please. The Russians, Iranians and Syrian government forces ended the civil war. To this day, the US still supports rebels. Iran leaked US drone footage that shows the US just watching Isis execute prisoners and plant IEDs without doing jack shit.

Attached: 1499088619293.png (640x498, 198K)

This
Who "recognized" Jerusalem as Israel's capitol again?

Trump by far.

It's so ironic and disappointing. Can't believe I voted for that jewish shill.

Attached: 1533500094792.jpg (645x532, 56K)

Attached: PutinPopcorn.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Attached: barrak_o_Bush.png (394x475, 550K)

By "ended it", I meant our involvement thereof. Obviously russia's doing the heavy lifting. But no, the US hasn't supported thd rebels in years. Trump also didn't take the bait on the "gas attacks", which is pretty remarkable. There wasn't another US federal politician besides maybe rand paul that would not have declared war on assad over it.

Trump, obviously, though it was hollow virtue signalling. Not that trump isn't bluepilled on the jews, he totally is, but what you should be bitching about millitary aid, not who owns some fucking mountain.

it's quite clear now, the right sucks Jew cock and the left sucks Muzzie cock

pick your cock goy

>Who "recognized" Jerusalem as Israel's capitol again?

Mr. MIAGA

You're still involved fuckface, you still supporting rebels, you're still flying drones, you're still there. Don't give me the bullshit that "we've left". Not even 2 days ago the headline read "US BACKED REBELS TAKE OVER ISIS CAMP" or some shit.

Your mom did, Shlomo.

I didn't say we left, I said we stopped supporting the rebels, which is why the floundered and collapsed like a year ago. I guess we're still backing the kurds.

Bibi got so asspained about Obongo that he made a speech in our own congress shitting on him, since they're all owned by Israel anyway. I haven't seen anything but unbridled praise from the kike king about Trump, the man who sold his own daughter to the jews. Barry was shit in several critical ways, but he was less of a zionist than our current president.

Two different sides of the same coin, my friend. They play both sides to push Zionist policies from all angles. Even Barry's pro Iran stuff was more about creating an enemy to combat during Trumps era.

It's not reactionary politics, its proactively moving chess pieces for future moves they make.

Obama was so based. He was going to genocide the jews if he was able to run for a third term. Why did we turn against him lads?

Trump has sucked more circumcised dick in two (2) years than Obama did in eight (8).

I don't get why Obama hated isreal. Isn't he beholden to the same aipac lobby groups?

Thanks OP, if I didnt have shills framing everyone who makes any gains on the Right as controlled opposition I might actually go out into the world and shit up some lefties. Thanks for the demoralizing me! I promise to stay on Jow Forums forever and spread your convenient nihilism.

Obama stood up to the jews while the Republican shabbos goys kept pushing billions be sent to Israel

why wont trump release his grade school report cards...what is he afraid of

Looks like trumpstein has one more year but it seems hes already leading in the mutilated cock sucking category

definitely trump at this point

Obama more than likely literally.

Attached: 13950.jpg (1024x1001, 132K)

/ Thread

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

not ended. he tried to end and Lindsey Graham told trump to btfo. so now we are sending more troops over there. pay attention user.

that would be trump, as barack is a muslim who imported tens of thousands of his fellow muslims into america.

literally who

>Last week on Central Happenings Network

Amazing guest NASH BO JR and Host Bellagio Sampler discuss many events going on in the Alt Right and geo politics... comfy stream
youtu.be/7SpDhUKHDRA

>AI video
Did you know these things about the AI. Bitcoin and blockchain integrated, you and your hardware being used to feed the AI false God the data.
>ex Google exec's made first AI church
youtu.be/1vhOYi9qofM

And 2 amazing Joe Rogan/ Alex Jones QRD videos , one breaking down the entire 1st hour and the redpills
And the second and 15 min synopsis of the whole podcast

>1st hour entire complete Bogdown
youtu.be/T9AZB83Otw0
>15 min synopsis of entire podcast
youtu.be/G9ExmeZVW3M

Lots of details overlooked
>organ harvesting industry
>clockwork elves
>cia dmt ayyylmao embassy in San Francisco
>Jones dad owned hospital I'm Dallas
>Israel spec ops raises and strangles a kitten to be promoted
>human-animal hybrid chimeras used for organ harvesting AND MORE!!!,,v

Assad is fucking incombetant for leadership even isis or homeless crackhead is more fit than him, a fucking jewish saudi puppet and his father created sucide bombing and popularized them. Saddam hussien should have been given the whole area from Israel to iran

Both sucked different Jew cocks. Obama sucked globalist Bolshevik Jew cock. Trump is sucking Zionist Jew cock.

THE WEAK CRUMBLE, ARE SLAUGHTERED AND ARE ERASED FROM HISTORY WHILE THE STRONG, FOR GOOD OR FOR ILL, SURVIVE.

Attached: 1532172141151.png (607x608, 384K)

>implying all Jews support Israel
Do people on here forget that there are currently two Jew factions fighting each other right now? People on here are so fucked in the head. They automatically think if somebody is anti-Israel that they are anti-Jew. Most leftist communist Jews, including the ones Obama idolized, don’t like Israel. Every person in power, every single one, sucks Jewish cock. They wouldn’t be in power otherwise.

lmao stay assmad jew.
One of the best things Blormpf has done is pull out and let Assad kill the enemy.

Trump domestically and financially. Obama in terms of war policy.

Donald, get that thing out of your mouth!!!

You're going to choke!!!!!

Somebody save him!?

Attached: Trump getting tbagged - コピー.jpg (898x516, 120K)

American politicians can’t just stop sucking Jewish micro pien, I mean we have a deal

trump does... hands down on all fours

What's the difference? The one time I finally decide to vote in an election and the zionist motherfucker stabs everyone that trusted him in the back, and declared it all over the world. They're both kikes.

Gross.