Is it just human nature to be a thot (if you're a woman or gay)?

Is it just human nature to be a thot (if you're a woman or gay)?

Attached: 1543237786627.jpg (1934x2683, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551922184812.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its a survival traid, you cant hate an animal for acting within its nature

Only if the Men around you are too weak to beat or kill you

No, it’s against human nature

Attached: DB9A0AD1-2953-40CD-80D4-C6D3B774ADF0.jpg (1242x683, 285K)

Who the fuck squats with 10, that is absolutely pathetic.
Heels not on the ground, knees protruding, very very disrespectful.

Attached: 1308477706862.jpg (582x322, 20K)

why are the eyes photoshopped?

This creature is just gross

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551922184812.webm

Attached: 1507923094785.jpg (960x576, 119K)

her boobs qualify as "knockers". she can squat whatever the fuck she wants

Some guy on /vr/ used to make these webms with the doom sounds and they were stupid as hell but funny as fuck.

its a survival mechanism. they have to be sex goddesses in order to survive and seduce a man into taking care of them.

is that a fuckin back brace for 10 lbs?

Attached: 1540221812515.jpg (480x477, 16K)

>25lbs

It’s for the tits

If gay, yes. If woman, occasionally. in desperate circumstances, or if you're just retarded.

Most pussy smells/tastes bad - I've fucked over 30 women in my life, which isn't a lot nowadays, but out of that only 1 had a pussy that wanted me to go back to it in terms of eating it out.

I think so.
A lot of the white women at the gyms I go to (more than one) do all the glute exercises to get the giant nigger ass. The nigger ass is both the ass of nigger women and the ass that attracts nigger men. Its the freakishly large ass that screams I'm a total whore with literally zero self worth.

One of those waist trainers to lean out the mid section. Not a support belt.

Don’t worry Bruce. These newfag shitcunts didn’t get your reference but I did.

Came here to see if this was posted. My sides are somewhere around Arcturus right now.

It's human nature to be attracted to women that attention whore. It's human nature to eat sweets and fatty foods. An intelligent man knows what is best for the long term and acts accordingly.

If I was a roastie I would be a THOT.

You will always have some beta to fall back onto with a STEM degree if you don't settle down by 25. If you get pregnant by anyone that isn't chad you can abort consequence free. If you get pregnant by a Chad you can rape his money for the next 18 years and a beta still might support you too if the Chad won't.

The only requirements are to not be fat. Don't even have to exercise, just don't eat shitty food 7 days a week. Makeup can take care of the rest.

Thanks Costas, you're alright.

Attached: 1364907303517.jpg (406x489, 154K)

Men have mostly evolved beyond their primal urges just enough to advance humanity. Women sadly are still stuck.

No it's 10lbs including the bar and the side "plates". Those aren't real plates

God my bimbo fetish will never end will it?

Attached: 1523215437056.gif (773x512, 40K)

Kek fuckin pol

She's just pretending to exercise. It's all about showing off the tits.

What the fuck am I looking at here?

Someone probably took all the weight off one side of the bar and not the other and the bar flipped and threw the weights. Or they're just styrofoam.

Women’s nature is to entice and attract attention to find the best mate available. Religion was important to keep this in check and make us understand how destructive this force can be. Women want attention and men want to fuck anything attractive. But society deemed religion pointless, “do what makes you happy!”, and here we are now.

Who the fuck needs fake tits and make up to go to the gym.

You got a fake thot.

This one is real

Attached: 110117-selena-gomez-gym-lead.jpg (696x1043, 139K)

>nipples not protruding
Very disrespectful
SAD!