Redpilled Work: High-Paying Non-Manual Labor Jobs That Don't Require College Edition

What does Jow Forums do for a living? Secondly, what are some jobs in or around Seattle that:

>Someone with a GED can get before or while going to college.
>Are high paying (as much over $15 an hour as possible).
>Aren't manual labor intensive (can have some manual labor or moving around, but nothing that would be negative for a person with a heart defect).

Does such a job exist?

I'll be posting this two or three times a week for the next couple weeks just to collect as many options as possible.

I really want to move to Boise and go to school there but the maximum someone in my position can make per hour is like $8 if I was lucky, and there would be no one hiring. I hate faggot Seattle but it's the only high-paying place and I am stuck here. Someone save me.

Attached: Space Needle.jpg (1200x821, 1.06M)

If you know how to code or program, you wouldn't technically need any sort of education. There's a shit ton of jobs in the Seattle area for someone who knows how to work around computers. Or just become a server at some high class restaurant. I know servers at the Salish Lodge for example that make a good $60k a year, with no real education.

Based. I have always had a natural high interest in cybersecurity but you can't get hired without a bachelors degree and multiple certifications. In order to go to college here, you have to go through general education at some faggot place that will make you write about how you being white is responsible for niggers acting like animals, and then you get billed $40,000 or something for it.

I have considered the server route, even though I am fairly introverted. I had the name of some lady that owned 2 or 3 different restaurants in Seattle that were relatively high-paying but I lost my notes somehow.

Attached: halloween-4-800x600.jpg (800x600, 182K)

Well, most things that pay well require skills or tits. It sounds like you haven't got either and are too lazy to gain a skill, so you're shit out of luck lazy nigger.

Gooby pls.

Attached: 1551627159358.jpg (660x660, 37K)

Will a high stress environment impact said heart condition?

No, not necessarily. It just depends what kind of stress, exactly. Do tell, user.

an user on here said that medical billing / transcription was an option. i believe there is some technical education required - certs or something - but it is quick (a year?) and fairly inexpensive. maybe not what you're looking for, but it deserves mention in this thread because it is something introverts can into.

I'm doing graphic design for $65k/year, only have a HS diploma. I actually started going to school for it but was getting so much freelance work I quit school and never looked back.

As others have said, code monkeys are high in demand and command a pretty good salary. Software testing is another good avenue for Seattle area. Not exactly fun work but it pays well.

That sounds interesting, any particular hospital or organization? I'll definitely look into it.

I can't draw or design logos worth shit, but I can write no problem. I can write a ten page letter or email with little effort, assuming there is enough subject to write about. Is your graphic design place at home or at a company? Any chance the 41 bus passes it downtown on the way to Northgate? I saw a graphic design store there, but there are probably hundreds.

>be you
>learn about dropshopping
>create an online store using shopify
>spend some $$$ of facebook advertising
>???
>profit!

Looking for something a little more stable and reliable; something I can just show up to every day, put in decent effort, and get paid as much as possible. That sounds iffy, unreliable, unfamiliar, like a million other people do it, plus I don't have much money at all.

You mean drop shipping? Also hello fellow Seattle anons. Let’s have a burger at Loretta’s sometime.

Attached: 4EF70584-0BA9-4982-A2B9-C7A8A220F6AC.jpg (612x612, 43K)

I am game, despite never having been to Loretta's. Name the time and the place in some meet-up thread and hope that Plebbit and other related faggots don't try to kill us.

A redpilled job is one that benefits your life besides simply giving you money.
You're asking how to make the most money with the least amount of effort. That's a Jewish mindset.

I'd rather be a construction labourer for a tenner an hour than sit indoors all day "marketing" or some other nonsense for double the money.

Not even joking... Learn to fucking code. I started learning when I was 25 fucking years old and my life has changed. Nearly doubled my original salary. Still trying to get a fucking promotion tho

how did you learn to code?

I learned to code at 25, although I knew a little bit since highschool. But still, I learned seriously at 25. I went from making $9/hr to making $45k a year. Then I went from $45k to $75k after one year, just by switching jobs. Then I switched laterally to a $77k job that was better in every way. Then two years later I switched to $85k, got promoted to $100k after two years. Then left that job and got $120k at my next place. It's been a 12 year process, but the difference it made was great.

What languages? Are you in Seattle? Do you work for a company? Mind if I ask what company? There are a million new people per city every year who know how to code. The market for coding, particularly in Seattle, seems over-saturated.

I understand what you mean.

I’m currently working in south Texas for a peripheral o&g support company I’m making 90-100k/yr the past 5 years - have to have a lot of endurance and enjoy the great outdoors

Fuck just read that your heart sucks, this gig isn’t for you

Sales.

If you have the discipline to learn the skills and close like a pro you can earn 100k or more while having a ton of fun.

What kind of sales, exactly, cars?

Thanks. Hats off to you. I also, having lived in Texas for many years, hate Texas, no offense. That's a mighty admirable salary.

Coordinators make good money, sometimes it can be slightly high stress depending on the company. Booking appointments for trucks in and out. You'll have customer emails reeing about late product etc. Office Administration also has very high paying gigs. Both you can find entry level and with a few years experience can make bank. Also take online courses and become extremely proficient in excel word, powerpoint, visio. Small companies are the best to start at, for example 50 ish people or less... the owner actual knows who you are, which allows for real movement potential.

Dude, you seriously go to loretta's? You know the regulars there? I've got family who visits there 2-3 times a week as their local hangout or whatever. I just assumed it was full of lefty faggots based on the people I've met there. Gay anti-trump graffiti in the bathrooms, etc.

As someone from Idaho who moved last year, I can tell you the job market sucks there. Boise is the fastest growing city in the nation but the people moving in aren’t bringing new jobs. Construction doesn’t pay well unless you start your own contracting company and that will take a while to get good work since the GCs will just hire new contractors for spec jobs before switching to a new contractor on the next project to keep costs down. Anything tech related is entry level or being filled by people moving there from their states that are overqualified but willing to work for less because they bought their house cash. Until companies start moving to Idaho, wages at stagnating/falling while housing is rising 10%+ a year. Honestly if you can put up with buying your alcohol at the liquor store, SLC offers much better opportunity in the same price range while not scaring off many shitlib “let’s turn this place blue and add some diversity”

Texas is a great place if you’re from here, it’s not for everyone - harsh weather, environments and people tend to be a little different depending on the areas and race

Good luck to you, and if you ever have a change of heart Texas / oil and gas can be very profitable

I got offered a position as Medical assistant for $17 an hour. I’m an EMT with 6 years experience from the Army so to some degree I was overqualified but I really didn’t have to do much.

Let me guess... feeding meds to an elite rich upper class in a posh retirement community?

What kind of companies hire for this? Any recommendations?

Thanks. Reconfirmation that my favorite city is going down the tubes like the rest of the country because of lefty homos. SLC feels weird when you're in it, but you may be on to something.

Not just that but it's turning blue, is filled with niggers, and is polluted and unfair. I know a person that was injured (paralyzed) by the local government in Texas and has probably millions in future medical bills but the good ol' state of Texas caps all lawsuit damages against it at $100,000 so you can't even find an attorney to take a case. Medical malpractice is also capped at $250k and you must also be able to prove that the doctor did it intentionally before you can even fucking get to court. Thank you, though. Tornadoes and storms there are also scary as fuck.

Insurance claims adjuster. Deny claims all day and laugh about it at the pub all night.

Attached: MK take a bow.gif (480x270, 3.08M)

Why do you want to move to the US anyway? Also, what's so great in Boise? Someone in your position that can't do very physical jobs and if you're moving to a city should seek about some type of administrative assistant jobs. They should pay what you are expecting. Personally, I have a degree and work in logistics management. I got lucky and was refered to work at a great company. I already had a child to support which was a big source of motivation. I got promoted pretty fast and this year I expect to gross $250k including bonuses.

I'm presently in Wisconsin on vacation but posting from a residential proxy in front of Tor.

Boise is full of white, conservative people, and it's one of the few towns/cities in America >100,000 that not only doesn't look like a shithole, but looks as if it were just built five years ago (is clean, new, etc.) It's the last place to fall back from the brown hordes. Where on God's earth do you make $250k as logistics management? How many years there? What companies employ that field best? Based.

Oh wait, you have a degree, I probably won't qualify then.

I do! Sometimes you’ll see my Trump tags next to them. Lunchtime is mostly working class types. The hipsters come in the evening.

5 to 6 years ago, I would have never left my home town of Boise. Entering my 30s and starting to think long term made me realize that I could only make a comfortable life by leaving or becoming a contractor. As the outdoor actives became crowded, downtown changing to accommodate newcomers with money, and everything being focused on selling the town to consumers of culture who are entitled because “I did X while living in X” over people who came be appreciative and contribute; it was time to leave.

Not sure when you were last there, but it has changed a lot in the last couple years and the out of state developer money keeps increasing and changing our state. Im close enough these days to visit for the weekend and get to the central Idaho mountains quickly. I grew up around Mormans so I guess I can tolerate living amongst them. The cops in both states are all ex military mormans but Utah is more lax on stuff outside of drinking and violent crime.

Also, Montana is pretty much fucked anywhere in the mountain towns.

Based Software Engineer here

Attached: 1535476002238.png (935x466, 261K)

Go railroad. Conductor, Carman, Track guy, electrician, all good pay and mostly men.
Management has "diversity" like any other company but they don't survive long.
Two good friends work for railroad. Bust schedules but not gay office work.

>What kind of companies hire for this? Any recommendations?

Trucking and logistics companies will usually have quite a few coordinators. Search "office administration" and "coordinator" on ziprecruiter, look for an entry level position. Best of luck in your future employment , user.

Call some concrete and asphalt companies.
Concrete finishing used to pay very well, if the "immigrants" haven't taken the jobs.
It's hard work.

resteraunts and cafes are always hiring. They can never get enough kitchen helpers. However its not high pay but you can move up to a cook if you want pretty easily. Other than that i would look into trade jobs. Without a degree in Seattle those are pretty much your only options

Just get your MIG or Dual Sheild welding certification. MIG welding is fucking easy unless your muscle memory is garbage or your just a complete retard.

Haha what does that money buy you in fairy land when your cost of living is at least 4 times what it is anywhere else.

I'm the guy who changed "Kill Trump" To "Skill Trump", not because it's a great change, but because it'll piss off whatever hipster faggot did the original cut.

Oh, I saw that! Good to know I’m not alone haha. Met a Boeing test pilot in there. Pretty based dude.

The boeing guys are pretty cool. Boeing's actually a pretty based company in a lot of ways. I don't know about the southpark boeing, but renton, kent, auburn, etc are basically just full of white people doing white stuff. It feels great to see an island of white, male power still holding strong here in the greater Seattle area.

Glad you saw my work. I know a lot of people in South Park due to my family connection there, but man that place is getting toxic (in the real sense of the word). It seems like they just like to booze it up and get wasted as a replacement for 'community'. Yet if you ask, they'll all tell you how great the community there is because they all go party at X's house, and you can just walk over to Y's house and get hammered there, then go to Z's and throw shit into the river and *barf*.

I'll say this though, the white folk in South Park may pretend to be all lefty hippy dippy progressives, but you'll notice the Mexicans and the whites don't mix. And with few exceptions, you don't see many blacks at all.

cost of living is roughly the same outside of housing

I never been to that part of the country myself. The area I live isn't conservative or "white" and it's expensive. I work for one of the biggest companies in the industry and have about 8 years experience. I don't want to say their name, but you probably seen their logo before. I'm in a high position and run a big operation, so I'm not the average worker.

Yes, a degree is required.

Fuck off larper neet. Go back to being a poor ass nazi bitch on some other thread

Supervisor at a farmers market. It’s not glamorous, but there’s potential to make about 40 K with enough overtime, and it’s not super difficult work. I’m able to do some work on the side to push my annual pot to about 50 K, and I’ll be in management with the company before too long. All in all, a pretty chill gig. Lots of nice, mostly white customers and not a single black employee in sight.

>>

>Non-Manual Labor

Attached: 1485732546114.gif (191x200, 1.13M)