This is the flag of Indonesia. I had no idea that this is what it looked like...

This is the flag of Indonesia. I had no idea that this is what it looked like. I always wondered why there are no Indonesian posters, but now I realize that I THOUGHT THEY WERE POLISH THIS WHOLE TIME.

Has anyone else been getting these countries confused? When I see them commenting on politics, I always assume it is from a Polish perspective. I wonder how many times this has happened. Are there any Indonesians online right now?

Attached: F4195D48-524C-467C-B9C6-371F2C4FCB63.png (255x170, 305)

I had to look it up to make sure it’s real. This changes everything. I always assumed it was the Polish flag too.

>american
>I THOUGHT THEY WERE POLISH
living up to the memes I see

the fuck is Indonesia? I had to Google it, thought you were making up words. that's pretty funny tho, u could live your whole Indonesian life thinking about america 24/7 and I made it to 32 before i even knew you existed.

Before 30 minutes ago, I would have thought you are Polish. I am a Muslim, so I have nothing but love for my brothers in Indonesia. I’ve been suffering from bad waswas recently, please make dua for me, Insha Allah.

polandball memes are real
kek

Did you know there's a country with a giant fucking leaf right in the middle of the flag?

What, Lebanon?

wtf who even knows what the Polish flag looks like. you're a dork.

KEK, that's a tree
no, he's talking about canada

Attached: BasedNiggas.jpg (640x366, 47K)

I thought the shape on Canada’s flag was a pine cone. I’m an idiot.

A list of things you missed

>the joke

no, that's the flag of Monaco

What kind of leaf is on Canada’s flag?

Monaco and Indonesia have the same flag, apparently.

oh fugg

they can legally fuck canines, so I would guess Dogwood

That's not something I'd go bragging about that's kind of embarrassing to be honest. It's one of the most populous countries in the globe ffs

Im just assuming he's posting with a proxy or something or he really knows nothing about flags
nice dubz
Canada's flag symbol is that of a Maple leaf. Please use a search engine brother.
(For some reason I have to keep changing my message because Jow Forums thinks that posts with "leaf" are spam)

Attached: 71f63507-9729-4ef8-aea3-f8b57e67f35c.jpg (800x618, 94K)

Are you sure it’s not a pine cone? My dad told me it’s a pine cone because Canada has the tallest pines in the world (he said they were called the “Canuck Pines.”

Hahaha
Stfu ricedick

For whatever reason i get more (you)'s shitposting under this flag