Tfw not Filipino master race

>tfw not Filipino master race
fml, i should just kms desu

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n.png (500x262, 168K)

Their is no fate worse than being born a Pillipino male

All Filipino guys I know look and act like gay twinks

What about being half flip and half white?
>tfw my mom married a flip and my brother is half

Perhaps you're hanging out in the wrong crowd

look just like your typical burger wigger. powerful

This picture is the height of the flip contribution to the world

pillapinos are fuckin trash

Not denying this, but were you aware that they are, as a people, the 3rd highest earners in North America, placed even above Jews?

Hard to believe, right? Those are correct stats, too. Taking a shit so phoneposting, but that is a legit fact.

They may be jungle niggers but they are smarter, more organized and wealthier than most other immigrants here.

My friend imported a filipino, she sucked my dick, was pretty cash.
I really hope he isn't going to have muttlets with her.

i would watch wrestling matches between average filipinos and strong down syndrome kids

The downies would overpower them quite readily.

Filipino are niggers

flips are asian niggers

I've noticed this too

wtf, is this true? was a maid/mail-order

prove it faggot

Yessir.
We are quite far up north in Sweden, it is quite common. The population is very low in this area of the country..
We call them "Thaior", since it started with thai women every djungle asian imported is called a thaia.

it can work out well, my wife is half flip half euro mutt and a qt

Attached: d.gif (250x183, 1.02M)

On california they're the 2nd highest earning minority next to indians. The Jews are ranked 6th.

Attached: FB.png (684x884, 94K)

higher than chinks and japs? consider me pretty fucking impressed

Yup. True af

do it

That's because registered nurses get six figure salaries in burgerland
t. son of a Filipino nurse

This. Before Jow Forums I dated a flip gal. Funny chick, and good in the sack. (again before here). She worked her ass off pulling 10 hour shifts for 6-7 days a week. Her work ethic was insane, but she was a sweet gal and all the folks at the hospital really loved her. I somewhat regret the relationship since she wasn't white, but meh you live and learn. Even then I felt that we couldn't have kids...this uneasy feeling in my stomach that one day brought me to this Godforsaken place.

bingo