Dan Crenshaw

Is he /our guy/?
34 years old, republican Navy Seal that hates taxes.
Imagine what this handsome, guzzled mother fucker will look like in two or three terms, salt and pepper hair turning silver with a fucking eye patch goddamnit. Literally comic book shit.

Attached: 6B7778EE-E316-47D0-AC3A-8DAB55F359C3.jpg (1000x1500, 313K)

I wonder what his eye socket looks like

if its comic book shit you know it's a nose job

Civnat open boarders shill for kikes.

/thread

Is this the human incarnation of Solid Snake?

neocon shill and mccain replacement

the opposite of /ourguy/. shapiro shills him enough so leave this shit to him.

>purple shirt
>belt w/ jeans
>eyepatch
>beta beard

definitely a cuck faggot.

Fuck is guzzled?

Attached: 1551847261653.jpg (904x904, 221K)

I would totally vote for IRL Snek

He looks cool but he sucks Israels dick just like every other neocon.

He looks like number 2

He's the Antichrist. Calling it now.

Guy is a great poster boy for Republicans and normal Americans.

He’s a Zionist evangelical neocon warhawk

No he is not /ourguy/
Nobody is /ourguy/
everyone on the telly needs to be politically destroyed
>pic related is the only guy you can trust from here on out.

Attached: download.jpg (1624x1024, 243K)

Attached: s1e11.jpg (312x232, 28K)

This

SF guy that literally drinks the koolaide on fighting for "muh democracy" world wide.
He is the perfect goy soldier
Articulate
Intelligent enough to carry out orders
Obedient enough to lose an eye and comrades and still not question his Israeli masters
This is why we consistently produce the best soldiers that have ever graced the surface of this planet. It is our greatest strength and weakness.

My glow in the dark senses get tingly with this one. The whole SNL thing seemed very staged. A way to introduce him into the American consciousness while making it seem sincere and push unpopular neocon shit on the DL. This was right after he got elected, and he immediately went all anti Trump, after running a pro Trump campaign. Smells like someone made some (((deals))) for (((publicity))) to me.

One of my best friends is SF, I won't say what branch. He's not very political at all, shamelessly admits he got into it for the action/excitement. He's also doing it so it will be easier for him to pick up merc contracts when he's out. SF guys get preference in selection for the good $$ contracts. According to him almost all the SF guys are super murica 2nd amendment types. Once again this is one man's perspective, but my buddy claims the ones that do pay some attention to what our govt is doing are against intervention in Syria and Venezuela. The ones that do not pay attention to whats going on have the "turn it all into a glass parking lot" take on things.

Maybe I'm wrong about snek. All I can say is watch his voting record closely. Judge the tree by the fruit it bears.

Grizzled*

not insulting his good deeds but he looks more like 44 y/o and has a decrepit pirate aura about him

Bitch neocon.

Supporting kikes is a deal breaker for me, didn’t know he did.
Post proof? I can’t find any.

Attached: E2CC0203-53E5-4413-B96B-55603813634E.jpg (640x920, 108K)

Attached: DC.jpg (622x382, 66K)

/ourguy/ is for the mass iragation of the babylonian race. fuckin retard. what fucking team are you on.

Its a glass eye with a gold Navy Seal eagle and trident logo.

Attached: DrMdeCFUwAE3GMB.jpg (1200x706, 70K)

If he wakes up to the Israeli lobby and simultaneously drops the white guilt/race appeaser nonsense, he would be the most ass kicking president of all time.

Though, history will more than likely remember him to be another Israel first neo-conservative in the long game against his country’s best and most fundamental interests.