Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: Joe-Rogan.jpg (580x347, 34K)

Fuck this dago faced potato nigger. Every time I see that smug look on his face I'm reminded of how much I hate his kind.

And fuck you for hiding behind a meme flag.

Attached: 1523065067885.png (444x475, 180K)

He should get a tattoo like the dude from Stargate imo

Joe Rogan isn't playing the single episode game anymore. He's creating multi-episode narratives now.
I do wish he had reigned Tim Pool in a little though - I didn't want to hear him keep going "I won't say the name" over and over again. I would have preferred some "Jaime, bring that up" moments when the Twitter people had to look at real life tweets and stories that disproved them

Go fuck yourself

fuck you faggots

this is all deepstate ops

>theories about flat earth, Nazis travelling interdimensionally via drugs to communicate with demonic beings who provide alien technology, NASA being a Nazi operated breakaway government trying to socially and genetically engineer the human race to become stupid and docile so most of us can be culled and they can usher in a new, transhumanistic age of totalitarian, demon worshipping evil, the american government injecting millions of poor people with syphilis, the Chinese government creating half human half pig hybrids, the English annihilating half a million women and children in Dresden for purely political ends, all this perfectly fine, perfectly normal to talk about, perfectly plausible, truth seeking, honourable and good, it's all a big laugh and it's all completely accurate and backed up and known
>but at one mention of "Jewish Zionism"
>awkward swallowing, silence, random rant about how Jones actually likes black people, immediate change of subject
jesus fuck that was funny and transparent, good for Eddie Bravo for being such a drug fucked spastic that he was oblivious to how he'd put his foot on the one button that you're not supposed to on the Joe Rogan Experience.
it was a great podcast, very funny, but Alex Jones is a psychotic and it's obvious that he is controlled, has very specific topics he will avoid. that he'll rave on about inter-dimensional elves while absolutely avoiding the topic of Jewish influence in global politics is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: 1549193451374.jpg (602x764, 99K)

Yeh, but he's entertaining to watch.

Joe done good

he's a traitorous shill who has sold out his country and people, but yeah that was one of the funniest things i've ever listened to

Timestamp on this??

Attached: b9b.jpg (638x761, 56K)

No, he only stopped sucking corporate cock when it hit his bottom line

Watching the Jones podcast now waiting to see jt

towards the end, within the last 45 minutes probably. Bravo says the main thing Alex Jones is accused of is being a zio-shill.

He ruined his good run with a anti-human climate change non-scientist spouting bullshit
t. actual physicist

Pffft toe Rogan and Tim tool we're obvious shills on the worst podcast. Joe tried hard to sell it but Tim looked like he'd shit himself and never pushed the point home when he had the cocksuckers cornered. If anything we could shit on that one, but no millionaire is coming back a third time to explain himself to the internet army. Meanwhile some conservatives are having their bank accounts closed, loans called, and lines of credit revoked due to their YouTube channels or Twitter behavior. Domination is what they demand, the only solution is the fucking final solution. May be too late tho

Rogan is Mussolini reincarnated.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Mussolini_mezzobusto.jpg (339x506, 25K)

I want to thank Joe Hogan for bringing my attention to Yang and the Yangster Nation.

Aw shit, here comes dat boi

He's 75% Italian you stupid faggot.