STOP CALLING THESE INSANE FAGGOTS “TRANNIES”

In light of all these yang shill threads, I’ve been thinking. Why the fuck do we call people who cut their cocks off “trannies”? I get that the term is reviled among the gender studies crowd, but think about it. The word we’re using to refer to them literally has “tran” in it. We’re granting them the delusion that they have somehow transitioned to the other sex. We’re basically just using the most hyper PC term for these faggots, but ending it with a Y instead of an S. That’s like calling niggers “African americoids” or something. We can do better.
So what could we call trannies that would 1) be accurate to the fact that they’re still the biological sex they were born as and 2) offend them in a way that isn’t also tacitly telling them that we’re playing along with their mental illness?

Attached: 985907C0-E361-406F-9C97-52B9A2794F18.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I openly refer to them as lynchian

It.

You don't control the English language.
You're not the word police.

I will continue to use "transvestite" and "transsexual" because those are words that people understand.

And just so you know, "trans" is not short for "transition". Cis and trans refer to the same side and the opposite side. It comes from Latin. I don't expect that you speak Latin, I don't either, but at least read a book or two.

Attached: aXYqDAb_700b.jpg (540x2997, 402K)

suicidal. it usually ends this way anyways and self-mutilation is normally an early warning sign.

Well that’s the pronoun, clearly. But it sounds pretty clunky to say “I’m sick of all these discord Its on my board”.

I'm sick of all these cock mutilating faggot suicide machines shitting up my Tibetan basket weaving forum.

>35 IQ post
>it’s a leaf
Shocking, truly.

You could call us transgender people. That’s what we prefer.

Too long, freak is one syllable and a more apt description. And remember every time you look in a mirror, you aren't passing and everyone can see what you truly are.

Well yes, but that’s inaccurate. You haven’t transitionedbetween genders, and you’re not “people” :^)

just call them discord men.

Fuck off nigger

Castrati then?

How about degenerate?

i really doubt youre going to come up with something that's two syllables or less (and thus might catch on because it's not a burden to say) and is intelligible by people who haven't heard it before, and is encapsulating of deluded cock-loppers (and frankenweenie FtMs). those three criteria are necessary for your label to get any traction. and tranny is already so well understood and insulting that i don't think there is a need to pile on with a new word for them.

XBMs? All they're doing is extreme body modification. All of the same shit, fucking up their junk and taking steroids.

shemales alternatively, works either way

>So what could we call trannies that would 1) be accurate to the fact that they’re still the biological sex they were born
Call them whatever gender they were born as.

No, your an ugly, mentally ill, childless abomination

Some thing that has do with biblical demons.
Chimera, Monster, Abomination, Nephilim, Godless, Fallen, Creature. Any thing to represent a degradation of self beauty and humanity.

Attached: IMG_2022 (1).jpg (3264x2448, 944K)

>>>/discord/

I agree, we should call them something else. something that accurately describes men who think they are women but are delusional.

I call you a bleeding-gash freak.

how about eunuchs?

No your precious jews run the "word" monopoly of false terms and word lies leaf

call them what they are Sodomites

Attached: afuckingleaf.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

>Melon-balled pussies
>He-shes
>Eunuchs
>The gelded
>Harem offal
>Dicklings (+1 psychic damage)
>Cocklings (+2 psychic damage)
>Wound-pussies or the wound-pussies
>Wounded Tranny Foundation
>Surgery addict
>Hormone-guzzler
>Medical experiment
>Genital remix

im a tranny id be fine with ‘the gelded’, it sounds badass

yea this is word, sodomites, truly encompasses their nature except for the open wound fuckers. I'm calling them eunuchs.

we all know were are just going to call them faggots anyway though