YANG BREAKS DNC THRESHOLD

How Little Known Andrew Yang May End Up on the 2020 Debate Stage by Gaming the System
You’ve probably never heard of him. And yet, he’s about to bust through the DNC’s debate entry threshold.

thedailybeast.com/how-little-known-andrew-yang-may-end-up-on-the-2020-debate-stage-by-gaming-the-system

Attached: Yang Smile.jpg (1566x881, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/how-little-known-andrew-yang-may-end-up-on-the-2020-debate-stage-by-gaming-the-system
youtu.be/IJxdIXgMGAI
youtu.be/KcOPAfRO3sE
youtu.be/PEWtyqZFlA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discord tranny has no yang...

Yang has no credibility

Im not really a big yang guy, but if someone had to get the nuclear codes from drumpf then I guess I might consider it

At least he'll force the kikes to address UBI and automation

EVERYONE!

Get into the containment thread please, and tell others to do the same.

This. Even if he doesn't win it will be good to get him into the debates.

>gaming the system

What did nervous insiders mean by this?

Attached: 6B516F30-4EDF-475A-8857-EE23DB6D74DA.jpg (1024x810, 125K)

doesn't win

lol

as if

Attached: Yang 2020.png (360x360, 81K)

YES
END BIGOTED BORDERS
#YANG2020

Attached: LlD4Flh.gif (480x270, 455K)

kikes are scared of him

>Get people to like you
>Gaming the system

Attached: 1342849936362.jpg (5000x5000, 1.43M)

RIME TO RAKE RHIS RU TAH BIG RAGE

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS CHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKSCHINKS动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺

Attached: flicker.gif (600x600, 16K)

SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: 1551946946207.png (662x631, 80K)

I used to think trump was the answer but YANG GANG will save our country!

Attached: 1548273487343s.jpg (124x117, 3K)

SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: 1551946382410.png (625x579, 134K)

Trump has incumbent advantage, decent popularity, and still 2 years left to make his moves.
I think Yang vs Trump could be a tight race, but the DNC might fuck him over like they did Bernie.

Attached: Lucky You.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

Not anymore

check the headlines

How Little Known Andrew Yang May End Up on the 2020 Debate Stage by Gaming the System
You’ve probably never heard of him. And yet, he’s about to bust through the DNC’s debate entry threshold.

A E S T H E T I C A L L Y E X P O N E N T I A L

SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: 1551857123854.jpg (625x614, 112K)

SAGE
A
G
E

E
G
A
SAGE

Attached: 1551848516337.jpg (477x468, 130K)

Yea but that doesn't mean they can't/won't still fuck him over.

yeilang yeilang yang

These threads are gonna slide down the pages like shit in a toilet bowl
Make sue to sage

Attached: 1551859410960.jpg (1780x1452, 835K)

Wayne Train > Tiny Wang
The future is bright, Lambright.

That was the day 9 people were shot at the synagogue in Pittsburg.
>What is context

>Hire hundreds of shills
>Game the system

Sounds about right

Attached: lbBZJ.png (1704x2088, 1.03M)

"I like taking the guns first" - Blowhard Blumpf

Dumbfuck

Attached: ws95D3nZ.jpg (1696x739, 152K)

YANG GANG FOR DUMMIES:

Following liberals logic of no one should care about a 70% that doesnt make 10MM plus. This guy is going to be their god.

Whatever I don't care any more. It's just the primary and Trump needs to be punished.

I maybe will even watch democratic debates to improve my English skills.

pls elect yang based hacker i need that $1000

I have a feeling he's going to be the nominee. If he is... he has a legit shot at winning. If he loses, I hope Trump invents a new cabinet position and makes him the head of it and implements some of his policies... using UBI as the reason to close the god damn border.

i bet they already formulating plans to blame Yang success on Russian hackers regardless of our desire and efforts to help him

Attached: 1551948779130.png (1293x666, 100K)

UBI will never work. Watch the videos

talmud
youtu.be/IJxdIXgMGAI
banks
youtu.be/KcOPAfRO3sE
sabbatean frankist
youtu.be/PEWtyqZFlA4

Attached: redpill.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

YANG SUCKS WANG

Niggers and spics would never vote for a fucking chink. How the fuck do you not get this????

WE DIDIT REDDIT

Attached: yang high five.jpg (1114x640, 89K)

>Word and support of his candidacy has spread to some of the internet’s more vile, yet influential, communities as well. Over the past few weeks, Yang has been the topic of frequent positive Jow Forums threads, normally a stronghold for Donald Trump’s most racist supporters. Yang’s UBI proposal has been especially appealing to Jow Forums users who embrace the shiftless “NEET” lifestyle (“Not in Education, Employment, or Training”) and would rather play videogames all day than have jobs. Jow Forums posters have admiringly started to call Yang’s Freedom Dividend proposal “NEETbux.”

Hi dailybeast

Let's Get This Bag #Yang2020
Thank you YinYin, very cool!

You would have to buy 10000$ worth of stuff per month to pay more taxes than you get from ubi. Remember that anti UBI's are shilling for the ruling class.

Attached: geg.png (1208x854, 143K)

>spam and flood the board
>look at how popular he is!
this yang faggotry is unorganic it won't work here.

lmao @ all the seething boomers

based enough

>differentiating between dank subreddits and normie subreddits
>still forced to use phrases forged in this crucible of hate.
these fuckwads dont realise they are lower in the food chain than this place.

He will win.

Attached: yang6.jpg (489x442, 121K)

I guess spamming the fuck out of Jow Forums is one way to get name recognition.

Cheap bastard thinks we can be bought for a puny fucking $1,000 a month. It’s gonna have to be $10,000 a month or he can go fuck himself.

jeez i fly first class and live in bel air and i would be happy with only a grand a month. whats your problem?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

I don’t have Mommybux so UBI isn’t a supplement.