Climate Change

Why don't right wing retards believe in climate change?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oepy1Ig7TdM
scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/surface_temp.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2569215/Humans-not-blame-global-warming-says-Greenpeace-founder-Patrick-Moore.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should I?

NIGGER

>believe

Science doesn't require belief.
Belief is a religious concept.
It's self evident the weather is of 99.X% natural origin.

Because if it were true by liberal's definition, we would've been erased from existence since 2000... Oh wait they changed it to 2010... Oh wait they changed it to 2020... Oh wait they changed it to 2030...

Climate change cultists are worse than Christian predicting the Apocalypse.

The ice caps melted 10 years ago. Don't believe people saying they still exist. Obviously it's more cold because there is less ice to hold the coldness in.

>Why do retards believe in climate change?
Propaganda and weakmindedness mostly.

Real scientists welcome challenges to their theories.
Fake scientists want to make it illegal to challenge their theories.
The global warming hoax needs to prove these things:
1) The climate is warming
2) Humans caused it
3) the change is NOT beneficial
4) if the change is not beneficial, taxing the US will solve the problems

"Climate scientists", despite untold billions of government funding and attempts to stifle opponent voices, has yet to prove any of the 4. All that we have is governments, which have an insatiable lust for stealing money either by fraud or armed robbery, subsidizing "studies" which come to the conclusion...amazingly enough....that the government needs to raise taxes. Gee, couldn't see THAT coming.....Politicians, who care about NOTHING but their own wealth and power, suddenly developing a DEEP CONCERN for the welfare of babies and puppies who will not even be born for at least 100 years...absolutely ridiculous.

Lmao imagine being this retarded.

Excellent argument

good post
I don't think you're capable of imagining anything

the climate is supposed to change

It's undenyable that the climate is changing, nobody is arguing that it is making the entire earth heat up, but people can argue that the average temperature is rising, there is also substantial evidence to support the fact that humans have played a role in accelerating this change, it's also funny that you think that the change can be beneficial more than harmful.

Attached: 1519742119093.png (282x219, 4K)

The earth will naturally heat up as the sun dies :^) humans have nothing to do with it and taxing people will solve nothing.

Attached: i-am-a-freethinker-i-am-an-individual-therefore-i-do-not-believe-in-silly-archaic-doctrines-or-follo (735x820, 129K)

Right wing retards proly do...dumbazz.

Climate change dosen't happen because of the sun.

If you mean the Climate Change we defeat by killing every Chink and Poo, I’m on board.

Meanwhile, current sunspot activity....

Attached: mdi_sunspots_1024.jpg (1024x1024, 114K)

possibly the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my entire life, good job!

when the sun boils off the oceans and destroys the atmosphere it will change

Imagine being this stupid!!

And historically.... Even more recently. 97% of scientists agree, something is changing with solar activity. Yet it has absolutely no impact on our planet?

Attached: sunspots_feb_2017_vs_march_2017-628x353.jpg (628x353, 22K)

Why do we mock fedoras again? Seem pretty chad

And b4 anyone claims I hate Chinks and Poos let me just say I can’t wait to lay wreaths at the Memorials we will erect to commemorate their heroic sacrifice.

Wow the sun is not shining that much!! But still, the planet getting warmer!!,hope your burgerbrain can understand that logic

Attached: 1492492637040.jpg (1560x1560, 697K)

The models do not fit observed data, meaning our understanding of climate change is flawed.

NASA said we would be in an ice age by the 70s. The UN stated that the world would collapse before 2000. Yet for some reason we continue to be on the brink of destruction.

Even if we knew exactly what was going on, the proposed solutions are not actual solutions, just methods of damping economies to delay effects.

Attached: 1542704313225.jpg (1400x955, 456K)

>coldest february in 30 years and 7th coldest of all time
>8 days where the daily high temp was below the average low

If global warming isn't real already, it fucking needs to become real fast. I'll personally flood a hundred billionaires' oceanfront mansions, bleach a thousand miles of coral reef, bake a million sandniggers in 140 degree heat, and genocide every last species of tropical mosquito and wasp from the amazon rainforest for just one fucking day of 40 degrees and no snow.

Attached: 129127210432685736.jpg (500x375, 46K)

>But still, the planet getting warmer
wow, temperature hasn't risen with increased CO2 output in 12 years
guess we better stop all CO2 output right fucking now or the earth will be uninhabitable

Attached: image002.jpg (494x371, 16K)

Correct!

oy vey, the science is settled
stop asking questions and start discussing solutions goy!

You do know we've had warmer periods than this though. And colder. Then it got warmer. Then a little cooler. Then warmer. Then really cold...

I agree, my fellow redd- I mean Huwite Nationalist.

There's a $1k shekel fine if you question the holocaust.

Can you explain why you think Mid-Tropospheric Temperatures are better to use than land/ocean temperatures?

Attached: climate-models0392.webm (640x554, 2.44M)

>7th coldest of all time
Of the last 140 years*

>Believe us, goy! Believe or your a heret- er...conspiracy theorist!
When politicians talk about climate change like they're fucking experts on the subject I know to believe the exact opposite they say

Yeah, climate change is real and it was mostly communists who caused it.
Where do you think all this water went?

Attached: AralSea1989_2014.jpg (1024x870, 858K)

>Instrumental temperature data for the pre-satellite era (1850-1980) have been so widely, systematically, and uni-directionally tampered with that it cannot be credibly asserted there has been any significant “global warming” in the 20th century.
>All terrestrial surface-temperature databases exhibit signs of urban heat pollution and post measurement adjustments that render them unreliable for determining accurate long-term temperature trends.
>All of the problems have skewed the data so as greatly to overstate observed warming both regionally and globally.
>Global terrestrial temperature data are compromised because more than three-quarters of the 6,000 stations that once reported are no longer being used in data trend analyses.
>There has been a significant increase in the number of missing months with 40% of the GHCN stations reporting at least one missing month. This requires infilling which adds to the uncertainty and possible error.
>Contamination by urbanization, changes in land use, improper siting, and inadequately-calibrated instrument upgrades further increases uncertainty.
>Numerous peer-reviewed papers in recent years have shown the overstatement of observed longer term warming is 30-50% from heat-island and land use change contamination.
>An increase in the percentage of compromised stations with interpolation to vacant data grids may make the warming bias greater than 50% of 20th-century warming.
>In the oceans, data are missing and uncertainties are substantial. Changes in data sets introduced a step warming in 2009

>Satellite temperature monitoring has provided an alternative to terrestrial stations in compiling the global lower-troposphere temperature record. Their findings are increasingly diverging from the station-based constructions in a manner consistent with evidence of a warm bias in the surface temperature record.
>Additional adjustments are made to the data which result in an increasing apparent trend. In many cases, adjustments do this by cooling off the early record.
>Changes have been made to alter the historical record to mask cyclical changes that could be readily explained by natural factors like multi-decadal ocean and solar changes.
>Due to recently increasing frequency of eschewing rural stations and favoring urban airports as the primary temperature data sources, global terrestrial temperature data bases are thus seriously flawed and can no longer be representative of both urban and rural environments. The resulting data is therefore problematic when used to assess climate trends or VALIDATE model forecasts.
>An inclusive external assessment is essential of the surface temperature record of CRU, GISS and NCDC “chaired and paneled by mutually agreed to climate scientists who do not have a vested interest in the outcome of the evaluations.”
>Reliance on the global data by both the UNIPCC and the US GCRP/CCSP should trigger a review of documents assessing the base uncertainty of forecasts and policy language. But they won't

but the science is settled

>water gone
>must be climate change

really tickles my brain cells

Attached: 1551826941369.png (291x977, 281K)

Nice bulshittery, complete with not a single source, even a shady one

>t's also funny that you think that the change can be beneficial more than harmful.
Higher temperatures and higher CO2 levels are better for life. The wild parts of the planet are greener now than they was 70 years ago

Don't use facts. This is clearly a feelings thread.

I dunno, why don't inner city idiots believe in the easily verifiable genomic differences between the races?

Facts. Data selection matters.

youtu.be/oepy1Ig7TdM

You mad non-Floridians :^)

There were two major fires that put smoke across the entire continent for months. That will cause weather extremes in both directions cold and then hot, and they'll use it to create climate change hysteria.

scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/surface_temp.pdf

all sourced

Attached: Image 2019-03-07 at 8.29.49 AM.png (684x438, 181K)

"... believe in..."
The answer is in the question you moron.

humans unironically have greened the earth by releasing trapped co2, allowing farming to be done in more northern latitudes as well as . All in exchange for a 3 inch rise in ocean levels

Attached: co2_green.jpg (2953x1181, 726K)

Because we already have a religion: Christianity.
We don't need your fake religions.

why are goys so gullible

Attached: 1551559395231.jpg (509x340, 42K)

shh, we're all going to die if we don't tax carbon though

probably because of the same reason left wing retards cant be taught or learn from history.
the right has more intelligence than the left. In fact if you're a liberal, it can be proven that you are literally brain damaged.

For fuck sake, climate has been changing for billions of years. 20K years ago o e third of the u.s. was covered in glaciers. Of it changes, fuckwit

Attached: 1548692973839.gif (800x575, 109K)

+ Climate Change is entirely manmade
+ Vaccines work 100% of the time and are 100% safe
+ Gender is fluid; there are more than two genders
+ It's OKAY to give children HRT

1 post by this user. BYE NIGGER

Rember to sage nigger threads

If you care about climate change, why are you targeting your attacks against "right wing retards" when it's China and India doing all of the world's polluting?

Seems like you are the retarded one.

You are retarded by the way.

Attached: climate-models309342.gif (500x281, 859K)

If it's real that humans are causing it. It's the fault of Chinese and Indians and Africans since they're the only populations that are growing exponentially. The solution is simple if climate change is being caused by humans. Wipe them out.

If they were serious about treating climate change like WWII then they would be advocating for Nuclear Energy

but even they don't believe their own lies enough, because it's all about implementing a carbon tax

hey nigger, you realize we're in an Ice Age right?

Attached: 1551873960452.jpg (564x375, 59K)

In a few billion years sure, but not now wise guy.

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

>we have to stop interfering with nature
>also, we have to stop nature
why is the left like this? why can they get away with being absolute mental midgets?

Attached: Image 2019-03-07 at 8.40.25 AM.png (660x443, 94K)

ZOIKS!!! Its cold in north america...IN WINTER!!!

What ever will we dooooooooo?

Doooom
Doooooooooom

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Shut the fuck up faggot.

You must think you are pretty smart, post that long scale timeline of temperature of the earth for me.

You can either post the one that stops at 1850 for temperature or include the one that goes into the millions of years scale, completely oblivious of the fact there weren't 7 billion humans on the Earth back then.

I'll wait here.

It's actually affecting the earth now, the sun is currently in a state of low surface activity which will cool the earth, and of course solar flares and the like affect us all the time (e.g. carrington event) your statement it irrefutably wrong.

cold weather is based

my ass barely sweats

>retard American Christians think Hell is an actual location with fire and lava and shit
Dios mio..

Of course climate change is real, it's just a natural occurrence with a negligible contribution by mankind, it's the political agenda ,tax scamming libtards that over exaggerate it who we bullshit at.

Attached: Grass_snake_head.jpg (1014x748, 268K)

Meanwhile, on the east coast.

Attached: CI_Map_sealevelrise_US_111.jpg (650x430, 48K)

Better question:
"The coming ICE age"
"Global Warming"
"Climate Change"
What will they call it next?

Top kek based af

Proof?

imagine being so delusional that you believe if only we had the right tax incentives we'd be able to stop the climate from ever changing in any direction

Attached: co2_temperature_historical (1).png (791x562, 298K)

oh no, people will have to move over the next 100+ years

people will literally die?

Cis and Trans Climates

Because no one does. If libtards did they'd oppose globalism and migration. Both obviously hinder any attempt to reduce emissions by increasing the standard of living of various peoples and eliminate any benefit to the climate from white genocide. Faggot.

The Sun is a fusion reactor, it's fusing hundreds of millions of tons of Hydrogen into Helium every second, but it changes in intensity for brief periods of time (in star time that is, years and years), even a huge amount of sunspots can affect Earths temperatures.

This change can affect the suns luminosity and that in effect changes Earths climate, it's pretty fucking simple,

Attached: 1480905632011.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Thanks, that's the one!

There's so much stupidty that it's hard to nail down what your position is? Do you realize global warming is happening and that taxes alone won't solve things when China+India are bigger problems? Do you outright deny it altogether?

There's differing levels of stupidty so I'm curious where you fall on the spectrum?

Americans can’t handle the prospect of not sucking dick to their Energy Company kike overlords

Okay so... Even IF climate change were a big hoax, what would you have against reducing emissions? We can agree that smog was bad for the environment and our health right? So why should CO2 or other emissions be any different?

Leftists don't believe in climate change. If climate change is real, and industrialised nations are to blame why would they support unlimited immigration?

Too many burgers rely on living their entire lives working coal plants in some shithole town in West Virginia that hasn’t had an infrastructure change since the 1900s

Because the most supported method is reducing emissions is carbon taxes, which is just a dumb cash grab by politicians.
Why should anyone give a fuck about emissions when the ones who are constantly fear mongering about it are also actively trying to profit from it?

google solar minimum, according to nasa it can cool the upper atmosphere and make it more dangerous for astronauts up there and stuff, but there's a lot of mixed answers elsewhere on how it actually affects temperatures.

Sorry for the double tap my dude.

>t. Government should run everything
Embarrassing

>why would they support unlimited immigration?

Because they don't - shocker I know, but those guys here telling you the liberals wanted open borders were lying to you.

>loving your neighbors and being kind are good right? Why can’t everyone just be a Christian then? Are you against being a better person?

Weird how open borders is a part of all of their politicians presidential campaigns
also you forget that sanctuary cities exist.

its actually colder than that map says right now, by 20 degrees, im in FL

Fake & gay. How many lefty politicians are anti immigration and pro climate change?

Can you find me one that has that on their list of stances? Note: The leaked Clinton email that was taken out of context does not count as an answer.

There's a different between being "anti-immigration" and wanting open borders. Try to think about it, I know it's hard but those are two seperate things.

Id rather have elected people that can be held accountable in control of something like energy than a company with their only motivation being profit
Americans think that by not sucking the governments dick that they somehow aren’t getting cucked by corporations

Even if it is true, '''they''' use it as a method to scam the most money out of the naive, rather than using the most effective methods..

The main goal is not about the environment, but how to get the most money out of the naive while playing with their heart strings.

"Humans are NOT to blame for global warming, says Greenpeace co-founder, as he insists there is 'no scientific proof' climate change is manmade"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2569215/Humans-not-blame-global-warming-says-Greenpeace-founder-Patrick-Moore.html

I don't research the topic enough to know which data is most reliable, but the general consensus I see is that the climate is always changing and the current change is toward higher temperatures. The result of ice caps melting which causes rising sea levels and colder wind patterns from the arctic seems plausible. The main source of contention is the contribution of human activity to toward the change in Earth's temperature.

If there was absolutely no connection between human activity and climate change, then the majority of environmental scientists must be part of a conspiracy to spread the false information, of which the effect would be a limitation of global industrial capacity due to environmental regulations. The only country that would benefit from this is the US, having been the only major power to withdraw from the Paris Agreement.

So the two most likely scenarios are that the position taken by mainstream environmental scientists is correct, or that interests in the US have fabricated manmade climate change in order to limit the industries of all other countries while opposing environmental regulations themselves.