Bayta!

Y'all need to forgive your mammas for fucking up your head and making ya angry. Forgive your mamma and get right with your father and all things will come into peace. Dont allow anger to destroy your soul..only beta males allow themselves to become emotional...hysteria and emotion are girly feels. Dont allow yourself to become a beta male.

Attached: twYdQqKz.jpg (512x512, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fZSVK9YYZFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

Amazin'

Sheeeit and we supports Israel and sheeeeit!!! Dey gods chosen people. Black peoples is Jews too and sheeeeit

Cringe

Amazin'

Mommys boy detected.

I love this dude. He talks funny but I like seeing people get hysterical over his opinions. And he's generally spot on.

This nigger is the definition of an uncle Tom and is always sucking white cock. He is a baaayta for not standing up for his race like Malcom X and Marcus Garvey

Based

jesse is the ultimate alpha for showing appreciation to the race that uplifted his

Unironically based. Fuck off, faggots. Eat a dick and die.

There's nothing alpha about being dominated by a man, I bet God's rod and staff are comforting if you're bisexual like Jesse.

>He's mean for saying the truth about black America.
Typical moron.

My mother's a fine lady and I'll help my father put on a new roof on the garage next week.

Beta male!

Godspeed Jessie

youtu.be/fZSVK9YYZFo
>based

Thasamazan.com

>wanting people to be held responsible for their crimes is beta

>it's your parents fault for making you who you are
>it's your fault for staying that way
>don't be a faggot
Seems legit