CIA just dropped 13 million pages of newly declassified records. Let's dig for some treasure!

CIA just dropped 13 million pages of newly declassified records. Let's dig for some treasure!
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/crest-25-year-program-archive

Attached: 1524249759081.jpg (768x953, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/?f[0]=im_field_taxonomy_keyword:477
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00789r001000650003-7
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/crest-25-year-program-archive
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/0001013691
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000700120001-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

Stoß

Well?

Attached: 1551759270551.gif (339x500, 1.1M)

implying they will show anything worthy

bump for ayy disclosure

Bump

bump for treasure

Attached: ayyy.jpg (262x193, 10K)

>13 million pages
good luck

this

Bump

Bumping please help autists.

Comfy bump

I've already browsed through all the documents and there's nothing of note.

Having to wait. Plebs lmao

Theres always nothing of note

Boring, no one cares and nothing will be found. Enjoy your bottomless basement dweller circle jerks, I'm out.

>mfw there are OSS docs and STARGATE, in the left hand column
I clicked that shit nigga

Attached: bane_im_cia.jpg (149x255, 8K)

Well, what are you wait for, Future Gadget Lab?! DESTINY AWAITS!

Attached: HYOJINKYOMA.jpg (900x900, 50K)

>I already browsed through 13 million pages and there is nothing of note
who are you people?

Why even bother? Do you really think they'd declassify anything worth knowing?

get in here
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/?f[0]=im_field_taxonomy_keyword:477

Attached: ayyylmao.png (915x843, 374K)

Why bother? Everyone knows psychic abilities aren't real.

Attached: ExQw4qx9vGEPHYKUm-rGe8H3nkv23-veDHxn0cZk9So.jpg (648x767, 71K)

If it doesn't effect you in the least, why are you all trying to demoralize others from looking through it? why even post? Why not move along? Got an ulterior motive to trying to stop people from reading it. Probably a reason they release that many at once. Exactly so people won't bother. I'm gonna say maybe 5%of these docs have something interesting in them.

>aliens confirmed for placing the jew on earth

Who knew?

Why tho?

there is gonna be really good clues in it. they are disclosing shit on purpose, its like a game. they already disclosed they think psychic abilities and astral projecting is real. they are telling us shit on purpose, they arent hiding it anymore. it should be obvious.

Lets think about it logically, do you think an intelligence service would show important data that could make people question the government or agency?

>Here we prove we aren't completely useless, look at all these declassified documents from 20 years ago with the important stuff sharpied out

Useless information to distract us from current issues

thanks, believe I am looking through all of this, OSS stuff is dating back to the 40s.
google "harmine" :^) (telepathine)
and thats if you dont have "powers" naturally.

wake me up for ayys or jfk shit

Still waiting on those fucking indictments against the pedos

Attached: IMG_20190215_221257.jpg (946x2048, 132K)

Sense of impunity, the same reason why movies like rosemary baby or clockwork orabge exist.

search for UFOs and sheeeit, fags

Attached: 32549C82-FE61-47A7-BBD2-AE05F066CBB8.jpg (2224x1530, 2.4M)

>13 gorillion
>13

I am developing an algorithm with some FBI agents who can do special tech whiz things to sort through this data in the next 3 days.

Relax citizens, I will tell you if anything we have done is illegal.

I am just saying people are looking in the wrong direction if they think a government own agency will show any kind of condemning data, instead check hacker groups or former agents that went rogue.

Limited hangout.

People in this thread doth protest too much, methinks. I wonder why...

>Probably a reason they release that many at once. Exactly so people won't bother.
They could achieve the same result by releasing nothing. Admit it: You're itching to muh-shills this thread, but even you understand that it's kinda whacked to suggest that folks don't want you reading the files they've freely given you.

Бaмп

Oh no the russian hackers quick someone save the CIA database before their change it.

why would they do that?
>REPORT ON CONVERSATIONS WITH SOVIET SCIENTISTS ON SUBJECT OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS IN THE USSR
they are clearly working together on this

>"russian" hackers
its a meme you dip

Fuck Canada, thanks for Kandahar faggots

Anons who is pic related about? It's from 1998. Link related has more info and download of the original file.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00789r001000650003-7

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-063900.png (1440x2560, 539K)

BAMP

This is nothing but a big nothing burger *yawn* i'm sleepy, isn't anyone else tired right now... I could close my eyes... And relax...

Attached: 1550413290099.png (579x491, 112K)

is Trumps Tax returns in there?

guys I am going to need some coke
bump

>13 million pages
>is this one document in there?
Start searching user.

>The local police are investigating the case of a 15 kg metal object that fell through the roof of a private house in this town. it damaged the roof but did not cause any casualties
>The romero family reported to the 5th police precinct that the strange object damaged the roof of the house at 4000 independencia street and that it fell on the bed of the couple who lives in that house.
>The object weighs about 15 kgb is 35 cm in diameter and is green. it may be a cast iron piece that came loose from a satellite or a flying object
since who do glow in the dark niggers count in cm and kg, are they european ayy's?

Attached: !!!may29-747447.jpg (334x424, 14K)

Probably a piece of weather balloon nothing to worry about

Legally they can only keep things classified for so long. Even the American people would start getting suspicious if they never eleased anything. So of course they would do a massive dump all at once then have people trying to demoralize the ones who are actually willing to wade through the shit to find the gems. I mean that's How I would approach it in their shoes.

Pimp

burgers only know miles, yards and pounds.

DELET THIS

Gonna wait for a confirmed source before my dick gets fully erect.

Attached: 15518574346765322217684.jpg (467x361, 20K)

Bump

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

BAMP

Always nice of our friends at the CIA to offer free carnival rides

>since who do glow in the dark niggers count in cm and kg, are they european ayy's?
They use the units their masters use. You know the country the CIA serves.

I really need autism. No way I can handle even 13,000 pages without it.

Fake and gay. Link doesn’t work

You're retarded. I just clicked the link and it took me to the page with details and a download link to the pdf.

bumperoo

Attached: 1542223160849.png (300x300, 70K)

Bump

Attached: EeNxP4k.gif (414x319, 2M)

>release 13 million pages legally
>goto sleep MKultra commands ITT
for what purpose? fuck off

Why get so worked up? Relax have a beer... You're tired aren't you? You always get so cranky when you're tired...

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not
busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years. I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst. It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.
Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Attached: 1502584133355.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>cia

Lets read jew lies!

top kek. good pasta

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-17h17m10s539.png (1920x1080, 898K)

bump for more flying saucers

Attached: flyingsaucer.png (957x832, 352K)

holy shit. aliens are real bros. im shaking.

wtf the CIA just flew over my house

have any of you guys read the remote viewing documents?, or the psychic powers?
anyone can learn to remote view
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thq8sVv0lps
Jow Forumsremoteviewing/
we can basically spy whatever the fuck we want, this is HUGE
HUGE!!!!

I hate their website its shit

Bumpski

Ohhh is your thweady weady not getting bumpy bumped? Don’t worry snookums I’ll give you a bumpywumpy to the tippy toppy. This is a big boy thread! You are such a big boy!

reading through the stargate archive right now
im starting to wonder if the show "fringe" is a documentary.

bump

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/crest-25-year-program-archive
she cute

Bumping for CIA niggers exposed.

>google "harmine" :^) (telepathine)

I did.
What about it?

Your country isn't safe
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/0001013691

ive noticed kirilan photography is a topic that comes up in more than one document, one even mentions tesla using high frequency to allow his body to conduct 80 million volts, a known experiment, to electrical engineers who give a damn.
its literally called telepathine, do you want me to draw you a map? the context of my first post was, "phychic powers" clearly exist, you can trigger them with chemicals.

>No source
>No explanation

I thought you had something to disclose, user...

>13 million pages read in a few hours
>Nothing of note
What are you trying to hide, Shlomo?

Attached: 158930843908.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I cant be more clear that I have been, human beings naturally have psychic powers, the CIA has a massive section on project stargate confirming they use trance states to enhance remote viewing, DMT is known to produce out of body experiences, ayachusa contains telepathine and people use it to achieve a trance

what do you want from me?

Bumparoo

Attached: 1551413081892.jpg (1024x800, 1.05M)

incase you think im making this up
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000700120001-7
peyote, salvia divinorum, dream states, trance...
and the other ideas are crossed out.

>enlightened and pious practitioner of Gnosis sees beyond the firmament with his third eye

Come on man just give it a try and attain higher power, it's in us all. The firmament is 5D quantum physics if you're seriously unsure of why you can't break thru it.

Attached: 72342377d.jpg (1300x1365, 414K)

wew. I just read something about the Kirlians about an hr ago.
I knew about Kirlian photography but skimmed over it thinking it was mostly bs.
thx user, might have to start digging into them a bit more seriously.

Attached: naziUFO.png (917x321, 184K)

sorry. pic not related

the most interesting thing I know about that phenomena, not from the docs, is if you cut a leaf, the missing part shows up in the electrical image.
the "soul" remains.

most of the docs ive seen today appear to relate to the application of medical imaging using this technology, or technical overviews in alot of detail (seperating electrons from ions using picometer layers of aluminium, to test what is happening in kirlian photography, I assume they didnt know at the time. its not x-rays.)

You're just saying that druggies claim x, basically.

I say it may be true but I haven't been convinced by your wordings, of course. How could I?

I've had my "paranormal" experiences of my own, so I know some shit happens.
I thought that you would school me about it.

Have a nice day, user.

if you have already had your own experiences you know what im talking about.
you dont -need- drugs to do any of this.

Do you know anything about Dicyanin?

>Dicyanin is a blue dye. It is not a drug. It is not physically dangerous. It is not poison. However, you cannot buy it. The chemical company that makes Dicyanin assigns a security code to its customers. To see how high Dicyanin is classified we asked a government chemist if he could order some. His security code allowed him to buy all the LSD or Heroine or Cocaine he wanted but when he requested Dicyanin Dye he was told he was not cleared high enough to obtain it.

>Why not ? Well, Dicyanin Dye has "special" properties. If you make a window using two panes of glass with Dicyanin Dye between and look into it you can see the Astral World directly. Now, if you are a psychic or meditation student, you can see the Astral World too but this dye allows ANYONE to see it. Now you see why it has a higher security rating than Heroin ! If people could buy this simple dye [freely available in the 1940's] they could prove to themselves and anyone else the existence of another Plane of reality.

>Private researchers used Dicyanin Dye before the Government locked it away in the 1940's. This gives an approximation of the time when the decisions were being made to censor all available knowledge so that new generations could be "programmed" into a belief system that was manufactured by the Government and which had no relation to true reality.

>Kirlian Photography yields images similar to Dicyanin, but it is limited because it yields still pictures as opposed to a real-time continuous view.

Nah! I've never had those sort of experiences.
I just witnessed wierd shit and guessed the future sometimes, mostly in dreams.