SWEDEN NO

Recently the alternative media website Samnytt went out interviewing people on the street whether they would be prepared to take in a refugee in their home. "Of course!" said the noble Stockholmians. Guess what happens when suddenly Ali, a refugee in need of a place to live, appears? English subs available.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zkPJCWGnZNQ

Attached: IMG_20190307_154721.jpg (1920x1002, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xjr2hnOHiM
youtube.com/watch?v=RnRkCemeV7k
youtube.com/watch?v=j9zIzIePjpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best video I've seen today.

They obviously mean that collectively collected money should go into providing them their own home so that they can live a worthy life, wanting to help people doesn't mean you have to take them into your own home. I'm sure if they were asked to provide money to help refugees with getting a home in Sweden, they would.

Of course, they want all the refugees but they don't want to be the ones to have to deal with it. It's why their ideals are especially retarded, it would at least be more respectable if they were willing to make the sacrifice themselves.

I hate these people so much.
They should be forced by law now.
This should be a social contract that's enforcable.
Ram the refugees up their own asses.

>collectively collected money
money stolen under the threat of violence

Attached: taxes-are-the-price-we-pay-for-a-civilized-society-4583046.png (500x605, 155K)

HAHAHAHA

>they want others to pay for their stupidity
K

They were literally asked if people should let them live in their house, user.
Stop lying to run defence.

WTF Sweden. If a refugee shows up at my doorstep, i'll take out the shotgun from the locker and say you got ten seconds to run the fuck away you fucking sandmonkey.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xjr2hnOHiM

In other words, Swedes like multiculturalism as an idea because it gives them fuzzy warm feelings, but they don't want any brown people close to them and they don't want to be friends with any of them.

And you wonder why your country has 200 completely segregated townships.

>I'm sure if they were asked to provide money to help refugees with getting a home in Sweden, they would.
Why is this then the job of government to house refugees and not the job of charities.
As you say, plenty of swedes would pay to charities to house them. Probably up to 100 kroner a year man!
You're fucking retarded to think that people would hand over the same amount of money voluntarily and that they are not just a bunch of virtue signalling hypocrites.

Bumpironi.
A lot of shit threads lately. Thanks swede bro.
You might see them as NPCs through the way they talk but in reality their actions (60% of the time give or take) are based on traditional values or logical thinking. You wont see them trundling through nigger infested neighborhoods even though they vote for leftist parties and keep defending refugees on Kikebook. Right wing values are based on self preservation (which reaches to values and tradition etc.). Leftist values are based on self perversion.
I wish more thread like these are bumped more often compared to tranny discord & yang-gang threads.

Attached: Bümp.png (500x500, 258K)

I could use a good laugh. I'll check it out.

This guy is probably happy with the way the status quo in Sweden is right now. Just ignore him.

Also. Forgot to mention that self preservation is a natural thing that evolved with humans and that it is imperative for survival (which also reaches to the survival of the nation and the ways of its people).

Leftists do not care until they get affected. Just kill them whenever you see them if you want to save your motherland.

and you are as full of bullshit as swedes

Refugees should be instead sent back to their designated countries via airplane drop from the hangar, give them one parachute that they can fight for. The lucky one wins a free trip to their designated shithole alive. This battle royal could even be made completely beneficial by applying multiple cameras to the plane and making it a battle royale event maybe even those millions of euros spent on those trash could be salvaged back that way.

This
Eigdgenoss gets it !

Money wasn't put into the subject, man.
Poor effort for a (you)

Attached: 1531675605870.jpg (773x950, 123K)

lmao

Shut the hell up and finish building my god damn house you fucking peasant.

what a bunch of virtue signaling pro-refugee bunch of people, really enjoyed how they set it all up
they all got shamed, on tv, and their excuses are very weak such as 'my daughter is vomiting', yeah right

this is a bait and switch though. they thought it was an interview for virtue signaling. Ali should have been there from the beginning.

Sad! Scandinavia are turning intolerant! In Norway the rightwing government have now employed a new policy to fix this problem! People complain about being tired of immigrants in the cities, so the government has listened to the people and are now promising to settle immigrants in the whole country instead of just the cities.

Social Democracy is the best!

Attached: 46ne4.png (2033x758, 1.88M)

they prkbably only show the people who said yes. I wouldn't even talk to the shitskin with the microphone.

cuck the video

I just laugh at this point, I don't know what else to do.

>he doesnt like sun
Fuck you and your eternal night buddy

Taking care of a rapefugee would require dedication and extra work to provide money for its extra expenses. A hard working individual, when it comes into mind, is usually thought of as a man with right wing values naturally.

>he keeps his weapon in a locker
Cmon now

Attached: 875F6F97-B31C-47BA-9FB8-11FE7FABA37A.png (511x474, 226K)

Swedes are perfect scum.

Destroying nations for virtue points. I hate the Left.

kek

they did do alright against the russians

Keeping your weaponry in a place that is not designated for it is for niggers and spics.

Attached: vult.jpg (640x695, 72K)

I've watching clint flicks all week. I can't believe i have not watched this yet.

Norwegian politics are different from sweden, yet horrible in their own way. You have a huge problem with cultural marxist moving in from Bergen Ålesund and Trodheim. These people are complete cancer and should be herassed

Required in Finland to have secured lockers

They were baited but there was no switch. They said they would take a refugee and then refused to take him.

oh man, maybe sweden earned this

Based mongol.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnRkCemeV7k
You should check this one also.

Attached: JotaroKujoKEKU.png (600x400, 261K)

but it's a perfect example of Left wing logic, say things and allow your nation to be destroyed for virtue points but when that issue directly confronts them they shy away hard

California here is a perfect example of that. Preach at the nation to let in on the spics while they live comfy in gated communities with nothing but whites. As soon as one shitskin or spic gets into those communities, they uproot and leave for another all white community. It's why so many are now fleeing California for better, whiter, red states.

It's such retarded logic, they have most of the immigrants in Oslo, they cause problems, especially when there is a lot in an area. Instead of thinking "these populations just cause problems, we shouldn't take more in" they instead think "oh just split them up all over the place, it'll be fine".

Ruskies are not human, they are insects.

Attached: russiansignpost.jpg (400x640, 65K)

Ey dumbfuck.. The question was literally "Will you let them live in your house?"

>Clint Eastwood = Based
It's not that surprising, frankly.

Attached: aryan milkers.jpg (500x529, 29K)

>Not today im afraid
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Well, well, well..
Fucking hell, at least be fucking honest.

that's the same law here. only on top of an interview with a police officer, giving a good reason, getting two references from 'standing members of the community', listing all firearms and ammunition, bolting the gun locker to a secure holding place and then it has to be inspected by a firearm's enquiry officer. automatic firearms and handguns are also banned.

oh and it expires in 5 or so years

I hate Swedes so fucking much. I’ve lost any sympathy for your country. I’m glad to see you people go extinct. Weak willed race full of hypocrites and virtue signaling faggots. The white world will be better off once Sweden collapses under the weight of its own stupidity. Your example will teach generations of whites what happens when you commit cultural/ethnic mass suicide.

what thats the whole point of this. they say they would do it then you say: go on then. its asking them to put their money where their mouth is.

>Have your better half of the population killed by kike reds.
>End up like this.
Finnish bro. Your not even trying to surprise me.

Absolute video. Love that Ali looks menacing and miserable, just standing there silently waiting for gib. Fucking swedes are full of sheisse.

exactly
makes me think of Rowling calling for Brits to be more accepting of immigrants but when people started asking how many she was taking into her mansion she shut her trap

All social justice policies that are funded by taxes should be opt-in by those that support those measures.

>I really think we should give $$$$ to XYZ people

Fine, tick a box on your tax return and agree to pay extra tax for it.

each parachute pack will also have a small pocket knife, and 50 planes at a time will dump their individual lucky survivor over a gasoline soaked fenced in field over a 5 minute period, after 20 minutes the field is set on fire. The only way out is through a locked gate and only one person is allowed to leave through that gate. The key is hidden in the field somewhere.

Best reality television ever.

>As soon as one shitskin or spic gets into those communities, they uproot and leave for another all white community. It's why so many are now fleeing California for better, whiter, red states.
So fucken true I hate these cunts so much.

he specifically asked them if they would accept one in their own homes you dumbass swedecuck niggerloving faggot. I hope you get raped.

My god that is just brilliant!

Attached: 13157664086.jpg (200x147, 6K)

if only norwegians had some kind of heroic mythical figure to look up to, to inspire them to perform acts as their savior did to protect their country...

Reminds me of the JK Rowling twitter showdown, where she said UK should take in more refugees, and people asked her if she would help out, since she's a billionaire with 18 spare rooms to give to fugees.
People even took her up on the offer, saying they'd pay for plane tickets for the refugees.

How funny it is that they're all pro-refugees/migrants but when the time comes, they're against having them in close proximity.
Even having them as neighbours is problematic.

I'm relatively liberal/leftie, but I acknowledge the huge dilemma that comes with this situation.

Everybody would love the idea of less fortunate people being taken care of, wether poor/homeless/refugee/migrant/ex-convict, but suprisingly, no one wants to pay the bill or put in effort.
The Human Condition in a Nutshell, for ya

Don't reason with a weasel Swede---that's their national characteristic, is acting like a weasel.

Ask their neighbours, they all hate Sweden.

Your nation is an extended home in the same way an ethnicity or even broader, race, is an extended family.
You shouldn't just let anyone into your extended home, harm might befall your extended family... or actual family.

Forgot pic
>J.K. Loling

Attached: JK-hypocrit.png (800x419, 427K)

This.
People act like they have a moral highground until they're forced to take responsabilities. The same people who parade signs of Refugees Welcome immediately turn 180º when their privileges are jeopardized. Like a bunch of students that got evicted from their uni apartments to make room for the Aquarius refugees. Fuck them. They screw everybody else with their goodism and it's usually the lower classes who suffer for it now they can drown in their shit.

great minds

go LARP on your own

Attached: which gender is this.png (768x431, 495K)

the jew fears the nordic spirit

Attached: 1551951198164.png (496x487, 62K)

Anons, if you guys somehow managed to apply to the european parliament you'd have my vote and the vote of as many people I could get to threaten.

It's analogous with male feminists and their feminist girlfriends when the male feminist gets overlooked for merit based promotions and positions because of equity laws favoring women.

As soon as these beta faggots lose out from their stupid fucking bullshit they start to reveal they never thought this shitty plan through and just wanted to virtue signal.

I know of a number of cases of this happening and I fucking love it.

Crowder did the same thing with churches throwing "Refugee's Welcome" signs up.
Lovely to see people immediately confronted with their own bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=j9zIzIePjpo

Attached: IT'S-MA'AM.jpg (300x168, 8K)

if only we could just kill them all

Attached: 1543699352060.jpg (561x650, 75K)

What you translated as "Immigration strategy" is in fact "integration strategy".
Hoyre and Frp are still globalist shitcunts.

>just split them up all over the place, it'll be fine".
Have youeven taked to your fellow countrymen? They are retarded, they think they can assimilate

That's Sweden all right. Poor native Swedes so brainwashed and scared.

Why bother? Airdrop them over open sea in international waters with faulty parachutes and be done with it.

Exactly.
A prime example of pure hypocrisy

I agree with the example being made in the video. it illustrates the cognitive dissonance perfectly. but it also shows something about the way we perceive exchanges and how we respond differently depending on the level of information given.

Nice pic did it require the police to come unlock your safe for you? Hahahaha fag cunt

I have always told Norwegians living in the cities to get the fuck out and migrate north. Let the niggers and pakis have the concrete jungles. They won't move
North willingly since there are no alleys to rape people in, no corners to push drugs, no train stations to loiter in and spread discomfort around them.
To every norwegian wanting a change of scenery i highly suggest looking north.

I am thinking about becoming a luciferian do you have any tips on how to find like minded people.

how would swedes of 1900 responded?
what about 1800, 1700, 1600?

any history anons here? were swedes always cucks like this or is it new?

>Recently the alternative media website Samnytt went out interviewing people on the street whether they would be prepared to take in a refugee in their home. "Of course!" said the noble Stockholmians.

>Guess what happens when suddenly Ali, a refugee in need of a place to live, appears?
Ahaha not even watched it and I already know its pure gold. Bump

You sound like one of those fat blue-haired feminists saying something is "literally violence" when it clealy isn't. Go to a country or a town with no state capacity/rule of law, and see just how many more (actual) threats of violence you'll have to deal with there.

When my parents pass, I will go full innawoods somewhere. For now, gotta stick around, they're not well.

Semitic Semantics right here fellas, holy shit

Of course. I encourage you to spread the word to like-minded people aswell. The more actual norwegians we can get north, the less property the government can give to 3rd world scum.

You don't need to go that far back. I think 50 years ago is enough to find a different response.

This is what happens, when you put together a female society, where as result a different oppinion gets you expelled from.
Female rights : not even once!
Not even kidding, thats the reason..

Sadly this is how most Swedes act and think. The best thing to do would be to force every pro-refugee cuck to personally house some and the whole country would turn into nazi germany 2.0 overnight.

Why? All the power in your country comes from your cities. If you leave you are just giving a free pass for these people to do even more damage to your country.
Why are you just giving up and letting them have your cities?

Why is Stockholm so white? London is like the opposite. Maybe that is why Swedes are so complacent.

Attached: skynews-line-18-gang_4370471.jpg (992x558, 85K)

>I have always told Norwegians living in the cities to get the fuck out and migrate north. Let the niggers and pakis have the concrete jungles. They won't move
>North willingly since there are no alleys to rape people in, no corners to push drugs, no train stations to loiter in and spread discomfort around them.
>To every norwegian wanting a change of scenery i highly suggest looking north.
God you are naive, so fucking naive. Go to some of the small norwegian town and you will find a handfull of sandniggers running a grooming gand and trading drugs for blowjobs. I am fucking Norwegian and I have been to theese places. Stay in Oslo, be streetwize, teach your kids to be streetwize.

How about just stopping immigration instead

>When my parents pass, I will go full innawoods somewhere.
You are going to sit alone in some cabin like a hobo?