What should be done about the handicapped problem?

What should be done about the handicapped problem?

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-085552_Facebook_1551970613221.jpg (1080x1277, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

beachpoweredmobility.com/motorized-beach-wheelchair/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1EaV71NahU
web.archive.org/web/20190307162309/https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-charged-with-shooting-amazon-driver-in-dispute-over-handicapped/article_e43b8541-a896-5343-9829-d504fd5aa784.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh sweety you are mentally handicapped it’s okay baby

Ohhh is your thweady weady not getting bumpy bumped? Don’t worry snookums I’ll give you a bumpywumpy to the tippy toppy. This is a big boy thread! You are such a big boy!

>t. disabled

Depends on congenital versus those who have been maimed. I don’t think we should consider most handicapped a problem, as almost no one chooses to be handicapped.

lmao

Attached: 1542844730963.jpg (736x736, 108K)

Cull them.

post birth abortion

>fat whore who got her feet amputated because of direbeetus
>pleas raise taxes so we can have beetus highways onna beach

Xev?

The answer is in the picture you posted user

I hope you'll lose your legs in a car accident, maybe that will teach you some empathy.

Euthanasia

kill them all

Only Libtards. Libtards choose to be mentally handicapped.

gas

Attached: 1551538461546.jpg (512x422, 29K)

give em legs.

Attached: 3282823.jpg (1920x2289, 671K)

Read the havamal verse that addresses this

Inb4 coldhearted Americunts calling for them to be culled.

Oh, too late.

This is one of the many reasons America sucks.

Jow Forums is pure irony. Many of you may as well be disabled in some way seeing as you never leave the house. At least those with a reason to be homestuck have an excuse to be here 24/7.

Euthanasia

Why should society spend tons of money on this shit when the cripple could simply put fatter tires on their gimpchair?

>I would give anything!
>... except my own money and effort
beachpoweredmobility.com/motorized-beach-wheelchair/
Just $75 for a day, and it doesnt trash up the place.

Transhumanism.

Attached: 272522_deus-ex_human-revolution_adam-jensen_adam_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg (1680x1050, 402K)

how is turning me into a genocidal chauvinist cyborg gonna "teach me some empathy"?

Attached: Hugh-Herr-picture-h-yu-gerr.jpg (1546x1031, 455K)

if you were confined in a wheel chair for so long that you miss putting your feet in water, would you even feel it once you dipped them in??

Attached: 1544690471972.gif (147x162, 517K)

not everyone loses senses or even full movement of their legs when put in a wheelchair condition.

Stem cell research for some, the bullet for most.

Don't European countries cull all of God's special children because they are useless to society?

Sticking empty vodka bottles into your amputated legs hardly counts as a cyborg.

I'm going to save this for future shitposting in shit threads.

Whites have empathy. Thats why something like pic is possible. You would never see this in shitholes.

t. female

>At least those with a reason to be homestuck have an excuse to be here 24/7.
>to be homestuck
>homestuck
Isn't that an online game for furries or something? You do realize it's not a real word, right?

they'll keep voting Democrats no matter what you do

Attached: maxcomfyhonk.jpg (762x720, 344K)

they recently installed something similar at my local beach, rolls out like a mat but is for the weak(you call them disabled) to have access

Attached: 10points.gif (400x275, 861K)

he can crawl right?

If he's such an advanced human, he could have avoided running into a fucking window like that

VR

Nigger just needs to get some sand tires on his wheelchair.
No gibs me dats

Why can't that lazy bitch nigger rig some tracks to his wheelchair.

Attached: descarga.jpg (311x162, 11K)

Stem cells. Regrow or repair what is lost or damaged. Fully immersive, or "Full dive" VR for those that this does not work on, for whatever reason.

>toes on water
What for? He can't feel them.

Servitors?

If you were not so demanding all the time maybe you could make friends that would be willing to carry you to the water.

THIS

Attached: artworks-000155467132-7d2aoi-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 57K)

ALL HANDICAPPED PEOPLE MUST BECOME CYBERNETIC ROBO SUPER HUMAN ANDROIDS TO JOIN THE GOD EMPERORS LEGION OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1EaV71NahU

This

Attached: 1550619882650m.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

I used to carry a quadriplegic guy when i lived in the city, every day i would push him to the bus stop carry him in and then don the bus and to the subway did that for two years till i got fired from my job.

/thread

Attached: back.png (850x1500, 1.63M)

I predict that in 2 years people will start demaging themselves so they cant walk or become blind. New trend incomming, screencap this

What? That shit is old as fuck. It's called body modification. Amputation and shit.

Great sweetie post

kek

>10 points for Penisinspectiondorff!

I can see but i self identify as blind.

>THIS_IS_SPARTA.gif

beach wheelchairs already exist

Cripple MMA fighting and cripple soldiers see pic related.

Attached: cripplesoldier.jpg (350x333, 31K)

Says the country with the most cases of physician assisted suicide in the world

It’s cold outside

Wise.

Haha underrated i read it in her voice too

>beetus highways

Attached: 1549083321226s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

>Old photo of ww1 veteran

Attached: oldww1veteran.jpg (457x254, 36K)

I grew up in a beach town, we always had fat tire beach wheelchairs available for free for as long as I can remember

90's
>holy shit we need wheelchair ramps everywhere oh man the tirepeople are everywhere and they are being SHIT ON by you walk-folk
now
>lol whatever i fuckin wish i could scoot in a chair all day, take a handler with you to help you up the steps faget. we have more important people to cater to like healthy, able-bodied people mutilating themselves because discord told them to

Make everyone handicapped so we're all the same. Then? Government benefits and disability.
We break the system.
No one is left to fight or do anything, because everyone is handicapped.
Clown world dies.

Attached: justfuckit.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

That's a good deed user, hope it helped you build some muscle

I have an idea.

Forgot pic what a retard I also deserve the zyklon now

Attached: dfs.jpg (306x165, 6K)

we're damn close to solving all human handicaps. solving 'the human condition', generally. more should be invested into doing so to get us there sooner.

Great fucking post!

Attached: You did good soldier.jpg (301x267, 14K)

this right here, this is the fucking problem with libtard mentality. They always try to sacrifice the mayority for the minority.

We can't fucking spend trillions to make life better for 0.5% of humanity you retarded idealist fag. There's too much stuff to spend on to make life better for the majority, you fucking brainlet communist piece of shit

They should be treated with respect and given whatever they need to allow them to become productive members of society. Uts not like its 1200 ad anymore, habdicapped people can work most jobs fine now.

web.archive.org/web/20190307162309/https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-charged-with-shooting-amazon-driver-in-dispute-over-handicapped/article_e43b8541-a896-5343-9829-d504fd5aa784.html
Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: handicapped_shooting.png (1002x212, 33K)

>pic
Ever heard of an all terrain wheelchair, you cunt?

“Just 75 for a day”

This is where the rocket gets fitted prior to the launch.

Ohh sweetyy

Sparta solved this problem thousands of years ago. Don't raise invalids to adulthood.

A better question would be what should be done about faggots like OP?

>Cripple MMA
Multiple Missing Arms ?

Based and sweetiepilled

Depends, people shoudn't become a commodity for society because that's whats communism all about (and neoliberal capitalism), but one should have its focus when supporting others. Helping disabled to have a chance in life? Sure. Gender conform vocabulary? That's not just a waste a money and effort for a 0.1% of egocentrics but also an insult to humanist values.

This is the problems with leftists. Instead of looking for economical and practical solutions, their first instinct is to have the government steal money from people and pour concrete over beautiful beaches.

Gas em all.

Attached: 123123.jpg (1013x972, 122K)

> yfw the handicaps go down that path to play and end up drowning, or go down to drown specifically to commit sucicide, and in any case there is a pile of wheelchairs and corpses at the end of each of these little crippled suicide paths

Attached: 1540717410144.jpg (480x480, 14K)

fucking wheelies have designated free parking spaces everywhere, and guess what, they always fucking empty! and i have to circle around like a shark. Fuck minorities

WhyTheFuck should i pay for some handicapped stuff? Dont i pay them a monthly "disability allowance" already? Do those parasites think they deserve stuff for free? Not with me.

So true.

Attached: 1527061160539.jpg (245x569, 26K)

make them into fucktoys.

Attached: samantha_3197534b.jpg (620x387, 96K)

Does this person not have a bathtub?

It depends. There are much better things to spend limited public funds on than m/billions on catering to a tiny % of the population for any reason. Or let people keep more of their money.

>I have a right to put my toes in the water daily and taxpayers need to pay for it

between the cripples, trannies, gays, pregnant bitches and ancients there's almost no normal space for normal people, I'm not gonna fight for them in a civil war against the cartels just so I can't park in the first 25 parking spaces because they're reserved for one of the above

>give anything
>wont trench crawl

get your cripple ass into the sand you liar

there's now some 3 wheeled chairs that can climb stairs
You wish, there's always gonna be some hillbilly luddites that are gonna say nahh I aint gonna go wheely until I need to, and those will be kings in the cripple world
careful the fish may eat your dead diabeetus toes

You and pasta leaf should have a kid together

Attached: 9E84663B-9397-4763-A58E-27B3868673D1.jpg (125x120, 3K)

THis right here is why Islam will win

Wind blows sand everywhere and would cover that walkway in 3 days. What an idiot

>t. Person who lives near ocean