The left is now the political party of woman beating. This is published author Patrick S Tomlinson

The left is now the political party of woman beating. This is published author Patrick S Tomlinson

Attached: IMG_20190306_113437.jpg (520x2048, 244K)

I've seen other people compare Maga hats to swastikas etc, these people are off the fucking wagon. Any vids of the open mic event he's talking about?

Who cares. Nothing will change this retards mind. Yes, in a normal society, people would call this guy out. Unfortunately, we live in clown society.

Lol WTF

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-201719.png (720x1280, 113K)

Wtf I'm a leftist now

>The left is now the political party of woman beating.
the left isn't a party
also BASED

He must feel like a big boy fighting those imaginary nazi's in his head. It's also ironic he's probably consider that dude's grandfather a nazi aswell.

This is why i dont go outside. If i ever encountered one of these people id murder them without hesitation.

And i live in california so. Im fucked. Im probably gonna end up covering the walk of stars in bodies.

Forgot pic

Death to idol worshippers.

Attached: SWEETIE.png (540x960, 246K)

If i heard someone talking like this at a party or something id follow them home and murder them.

I don't even like Zion Don, but honestly, from that description, I think I need a MAGA hat now.

This guy is actually nuts. He needs help.

WTF I love the left now

>he thinks shaming the left works
>he thinks the double standard works

why are 56% mutts so retarded?

Nobody talks like this in real life. They wouldn't say shit in real life.

A femanon or trapanon should walk around wearing a burqua with a MAGA hat on top.

Where's he live?
Maybe I could be inclined to make his fantasies a reality.

Attached: YjRql7S.png (500x750, 729K)

There is simply no reason not to own one, I love the idea that a simple hat can provoke so much hate, it amazes me and provokes hilarity in equal measure, the left really are insane
>a cartoon frog is a hat symbol
>presidential campaign merch is the new swastika
they'll never stop defining symbols of dissent as hate, it's what they do
You can get a good quality MAGA hat on Eby for a couple of bucks delivered from China, I sent a few to mates for the crack

Sounds like it's OK to punch this dipshit in the mouth.

>over 9000
did i just get dogwhistled?