White African-American' Sues Med School

>Can a white guy be African-American?
>Paulo Serodio says he is.
>Born and raised in Mozambique and now a naturalized U.S. citizen, Serodio, 45, has filed a lawsuit against a New Jersey medical school, claiming he was harassed and ultimately suspended for identifying himself during a class cultural exercise as a "white African-American."

>"I wouldn't wish this to my worst enemy," he said. "I'm not exaggerating. This has destroyed my life, my career."

>After Serodio labeled himself as a white African-American, another student said she was offended by his comments and that, because of his white skin, was not an African-American.

>According to the lawsuit, Serodio was summoned to Duncan's office where he was instructed "never to define himself as an African-American … because it was offensive to others and to people of color for him to do so."

>"It's crazy," Serodio's attorney Gregg Zeff told ABCNews.com. "Because that's what he is."

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7567291&page=1

Attached: 1551899347018.png (726x767, 580K)

Musk is clearly a PoC. He also has a fetish for white, Canadian women. Does Jow Forums support his interracial relationship and conquering of white women?

Attached: 5b72e5b980eb3519008b5170-2732-1366.jpg (2732x1366, 471K)

>race isn't real goys

hi

Why the fuck are yanks so obsessed with race anyway. Who gives a shit about identifying as an African American.

This is what americans consider white.

Attached: 20190305_092316.jpg (540x837, 153K)

>Race is a social construct lol

US is the only place I've ever been to where they obsess over racial politics 24/7. Everywhere else the population obsesses over language identity (anglo VS franco), religion or class.

Jewish subversion and divide and conquer.

>Who gives a shit about identifying as an African American
African Americans

Id fuck musk tbqhfamalam

I dont know but they make us talk about it in school during black history month and holocaust week every year until we're ready for holocaust class in high school where we learn about the really dark Joseph Mengle stuff

>dodging the jannie autocorrect like a pro

Musk is a Dutchman. 100% Dutch phenotype

Jannie is a trap laid out to get newfags to question what happened and catch them in the jaws of 4chans reddit trap

Why is faggot jew mason elon musk posting kabbalah hand signs?

>medical school
wow even medical schools are falling for this bullshit now

the part of our brains that believes in cult bullshit is deeper and older than the part that uses reason

WTF I love Elon Musk now, seriously though, this meme needs to be pushed. Let them choke on their own bullshit.

Seuth Eh-frikkenz are all niggers.

You mean niggers.

cause white guilt is enforced to control the population

His family is from Minnesota and moved to South Africa in the early 1900s
>Article is from 2009

Attached: white in America 2.jpg (967x634, 105K)

Attached: white in america.jpg (942x459, 74K)

>white African-American,
>not capitalizing White
0/10

we should just ignore niggers. if they get violent because their subhuman feelings are hurt, kill them with the force of the state