Does this even make sense?

>Be me
>Date a woman of my race
>Fuck one night
>”So you ever dated or fucked a black person?”
>Her: I don’t like or fuck niggers
>Smiles and enjoy her and sex more
>Finds our she listens to nigger music like Kevin gates, Lil Wayne.

She doesn’t like niggers but loves their music.
Is there something I’m fuckin missing?

Attached: 3DBCBB27-DDE5-46D5-8FE3-EF728F35EF84.jpg (638x282, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVEqsyitwE
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
youtube.com/watch?v=Eecphwtw_rw
youtube.com/watch?v=La9Me7alNqA
youtube.com/watch?v=OJWJE0x7T4Q
youtu.be/LdpMpfp-J_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women are very tuned into social norms and unfortunately nog pop/hip hop is the societal norm music wise. go into any retail store with a dedicated soundtrack and listen

You don't need to like someone to like their work.
youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8

That's what I thought until I realized what a piece of shit Anthony Kiedis is.

Shes lyin to you bro. She's fucked niggers.

You sure she doesn't just like the basslines or some shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVEqsyitwE

That song fuckin sucks dude.

It's not what you think. Listen to it. It's an edit.

Just stop posting shit music dude. Stop it.

Nah ive already heard it literally 10000 fuckin times sitting in the car with my parents growing up.

Attached: 1551528594982.png (500x397, 104K)

That edit does not play on the radio.
It's by Neil Cicierega.
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
>Not liking Les Claypool
PLEB.

I fuckin hate les claypool. Having good bass parts doesnt excuse the rest of the song its an absolute fuckin mess.

If there were more bass players who knew wtf they were doing people wouldnt gush over his shit. Like like tool and their lead singer.

Its pretty obvious you enjoy your silly meme music remixes to actual music. Fuck i got trolled guise

Claypool is hard to beat.
Victor Wooten is one of the few who can compete.
youtube.com/watch?v=Eecphwtw_rw

You just take shit too seriously, my dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=La9Me7alNqA

Are you a bass player? Cuz you fuckin piss me off like one.

Heres the thing with nigger music, if you play nigger music to a baby, it'll 'dance' because the beats are extremely simplistic and repetitive. If you're an adult and you like it, it is akin to liking nursery rhymes. Nigger music compared to proper music, is exactly like comparing nursery rhymes to poetry. It is an infantile form, like everything about blacks. Even if you watch "black conservatives", their arguments are like listening to a 12 year old child discuss things.
It simply appeals to many women as they're child-like.
The answer is to enrich her mind. Play the full 9th symphony on repeat (it never gets boring), and it'll make her see that repetitive nigger beats are moronic, and boring.

Do you fuck your radio, user?

She's not currently getting blacked, but if it was a rich rapper she would probably fuck them. You are probably safe because shes probably too ugly for us to take interest.

>OPasks GF about niggerdick while fucking her

Jesus Christ I hate this clown earth

Dabbled. Played more guitar than bass. Haven't played in years due to nerve damage, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJWJE0x7T4Q

white women love rappers, copeboy

There are a few quotes by Theodore Adorno of the Frankfurt School posted on the Schiller Institute archive, where he discusses how (((they))) will use music to, he literally says this, destroy the listeners mind and make them insane. He says they will intone popular music with nursery rhyme chants to dumb down the listener. Notice the 60s music how much had choruses that were like "da da da, da da da" (think Simon and Garfunkel's music - both jews).
Nigger music is now the end goal of this agenda. It can't be reduced to anything more schizophrenic.

And thats a good thing. Fuck you and your shitty hipster remix music.

You are a borderline schizo tinfoil retard who let a dumb basketweaving email list seriously influence your relations with other people. Leave this site and get mental help. not even joking.

Because it’s fun.

Women tend to have an immature taste in music. They would shake their ass and put on a show to a metronome if that was in fashion. Btw, She sounds alright, continue pounding her.

>So insecure about race you ask a black girl if shes dated a black guy. Which is such an obvious insecurity question she had to say no to make you like her.

RENT FREE

>being this paranoid
Sucks to be you faggot

I can feel your blood pressure from here, m8.
The world sucks enough as it is. No need to be wound so tight all the time.
youtu.be/LdpMpfp-J_I