Ron Paul could Primary Trump

Let’s face it...
>the wall isn’t being built.
It won’t happen.
Can we summon our hope back from the dead?
Look at the record of all that’s been...a man that’s been anti-intervententionist from the beginning of his public service, a Doctor, and a multi-term serving representative who was all but against:
>the patriot act
>the fed
>the irs
>the military industrial complex
>the corporate ass kissers
Think on it! Go read his books!! Read the “Revolutionary Manifesto” written by him!!!
But you little faggots will never do that.
Ron Paul served all of us throughout his whole life, justly and with prudence he was principled!
We need to axe the charlatan in office(unless he changes his ways) that we basically elected to say fuck you to the system.
We need to call back!
Call back what Trump copied in Ron Paul’s message, but brought to social media.
Call back the hope!
I’m a little black pilled boys...but we need a Ron Paul now more than ever. We need to be hopeful and angry again...

youtu.be/6kJYfy70tBc

Attached: EEC0F86C-DEF1-4C57-BE0C-52514B8DF1EF.jpg (763x488, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/sites/default/files/Anatomy of the State_3.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>the wall isn’t being built.
How long has Ron Paul been in politics compared to Trump?

Why?

I want Trump

Attached: 03CED45B-663B-411D-ACA9-813DDB47DA25.jpg (1200x900, 310K)

Anyone could primary Trump at this point. It is clear the Trump White House has decided that shitting on his base going into the 2020 election is a winning strategy.

Lmao nu/pol/ trump cultists only know him as le happening man

Is Ron Paul still alive? When can we stop electing old people?

Fuck off shiteblue

Jesus Christ could not Primary Trump at this point.

>JIDF
John 8:44

ron paul can never wind
he simply doesnt have the force of personality to win the presidential election shit show.
the last time he ran he simply didnt recieve any coverage during the primaries
trump won because he was able to use his personality to dictate news coverage. yhey couldnt help but to report on him

>ron paul can never wind
He can with enough grassroots support, it would require things that this board is capable of...but unlikely willing to do.
>he simply doesnt have the force of personality to win the presidential election shit show.
That’s part of being honest and forthright, the majority of people won’t believe you. They want someone who will whisper sweet nothings into their ears and tell them it’s all gonna be ok.
RP never did that...he spelled it out.
>trump won because he was able to use his personality to dictate news coverage.
That’s basically what I said.
>yhey couldnt help but to report on him.
When was the last time a president was challenged in a primary? Answer me that.

Ron Paul for the dub

its too late...he could have saved us if he got in in 08... but ... its fucked now.

Attached: 1547611928701.jpg (400x494, 110K)

t. kike. show your flag chaim

Attached: 1530076698292.jpg (2500x2500, 1.29M)

Lets push for based ron paul.

I'd prefer Paul, but realistically he has no chance and is not the brawler that Trump is.
Even if he won, dems would destroy the poor guy as he cant talk shit like trump.

There is just one party in the US, the globalist party. Trump can only do so much by himself when entire DC is against him. Remember the Ron Paul media blackout? Will be the same if he gets in

Ron Paul is cool, but pic related as POTUS is really what we need.

That would be nice. Just get whites to wake up first.

Ron Paul can win, he just needs...

Attached: images_(2).jpg (600x502, 30K)

Ron Paul has always been vastly superior to the Orange-haired Ape

Attached: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (687x1117, 531K)

Post the “I think it’s goose-stepping!” image...always made me kek

:)

Attached: Anne Frank-lifdrs_001.jpg (511x850, 508K)

Ron Paul was a good option when we had hacks like Romney et al. But that's about it.

The only person that should come out of hiding to kick Trump in the teeth for selling out his base is Pat Buchanan. The guy who understood Trump's campaign promises back when Trump was calling him a Nazi and Hitler Fan.

Attached: CarlsonBuchanan.jpg (1024x693, 414K)

Why?

you’re a zionist shill?

You’re the best user!

>Pat Buchanan
That’s a meta level beyond meta...

I could get along with this, as long as there’s no loss of will.

Hello, you never answered my original question. How long has Ron Paul been in politics compared to Trump?

Thanks

Attached: tfw no anne frank gf.png (803x566, 68K)

Ron Paul is a loser who always loses and would be BTFO harder than McGovern in a general election

Oh hey! Sorry about that fren...Ron Paul served 12 terms as a congressman. A man of the people, he served his community and voted for what he’d want this country to have. He tried multiple times to get to the presidency, but not enough were listening.
If you’re asking me to answer what’s that compared to President Donald Trumps record, I cant give a better a better answer than to say that at the very least, Ron Paul was principled in action and cared for the people he served...talk to me by 2020 and we’ll see where Trump takes this country.
>pic related is a phone grab since I’m away from home.

Attached: D8E2E7F3-3275-4D44-9A91-17F2922D2034.jpg (640x1136, 96K)

>McWho
Seriously...who?

T-that’s a new one. T-thanks user!

I like him but he has some weird views on Venezuela.
Seems to think it's Libya Redux when that isn't the case at all.

don't wish that upon Ron
he's done enough

Ron Paul is the last person to be building a wall. He thinks the wall is a BAD IDEA.

And he's right. Ron Paul would get immigration down, by getting rid of the welfare state and the war on drugs. But he wouldn't be able to do that, just like trump couldn't build a wall, because congress.

>Libya Redux
Nah...he just doesn’t want the USA to keep fucking with foreign powers over money. He basically outlines it in his books when he calls out the global banking system. The only reason why the USA is the top economic “dog” is because everyone of the centralized banks work together to promote (((their))) own interests...ZOG.
He’s always been about destroying (((their))) power.

I don’t either, but we need a newer and better Ron. He was never a cuck to Israel either. We need a new Ron...or AIPAIC must go.

>But he wouldn't be able to do that, just like trump couldn't build a wall, because congress.
I know you’re a limey, but this is the reason why politicians and judges always were know to have the fastest horses in town...because the people would come to collect payment for a betrayal.

Maybe it is over...

political methods are ineffectual - all the incentives are wrong
humans follow incentives

expecting the majority of people to act contrary to what they're incentivized to do is actually foolishness

read this if you haven't or forget it - know what you're dealing with
mises.org/sites/default/files/Anatomy of the State_3.pdf

Ron Paul's superior

Attached: 1024px-ElectoralCollege1972.png (1024x595, 129K)

I know this stuff, the point is to sway the few who can hear and see what’s happening...this board used to be able to do that. I know you can’t save everyone. I’m just trying to light a fire and see where it goes.

bump for based Ron Paul.

isn't it embarassing to say something like that
you're posting on an anonymous imageboard

>12 terms
>Ron Paul has had 24 years
>no wall

Giants were made to be conquered user. Even without decapitating them, the tiniest of things that set them from their path bring them closer to yours.

Attached: B73152DC-EC9D-4B22-8F81-729F54BFD096.jpg (612x612, 67K)

no one cares about "let's give more tax cuts to rich people it'll work out this time i swear" ron nigger paul. ITS YANG GANG SEASON. SECURE THE NEETBUX

Poor Ron Paul is too old now. He should have won when he ran.

>isn't it embarassing to say something like that, you're posting on an anonymous imageboard
I’m not the one who’s being a namefag. Either you take it for what it is or you don’t, the thought that you think someone could be embarrassed here just shows how much power you give it over yourself...you even prefer to have a personal name within it...a tripcode.
Who are you to tell anonymous how they should feel or what they should do?

Attached: A8ECD752-19E6-4D55-95D1-ABBB57CE2683.jpg (640x640, 70K)

>I know you can’t save everyone. I’m just trying to light a fire and see where it goes.

It seems you don’t understand how fire works...

He should have...we need a new Fon Paul. Rand is practically a punk RINO.

You can leave

Ron Paul never needed a wall

>Ron Paul is office for 24 years
>Accomplished nothing.... NOTHING.

Ron Paul never could have got the wall built the same way he never was able to become President.

>PRINCIPLES don’t require pRoGrESs
(You)’re a faggot, ask me how I know.

Much in the same way you can’t disprove his message...the same message that brought freedom to a people living under tyranny.

Ron Paul is too old to run, then again Bernie is also running.

He's been as useful as Comrade Bernie

>Trump in office 2 years
>Lied about absolutely everything
>Furthered the decline of his own country

>1 post by this ID
Faggots...even the ones who agreed(assumingly unironically).
Yeah but it’s just about money to him...he never equally distributed his money back to everyone that donated did he? Ron still lived up to his promises. Wouldn’t that be nice, to have a politician who does what they say....and then actually fucking does it!

Attached: D03CFAE1-BD81-470A-9729-F160951A8992.jpg (603x412, 57K)

>sniffing your own propaganda
Shouldn't do that

>the truth is now considered propaganda to magapedes

Attached: trump conman 4.png (930x316, 585K)

>Trump had 2 scoops
>is this the end of drump

Attached: 1550822833622.png (890x647, 959K)

please don’t stop...I really want to see where this goes.

>call out Trump gaslighting his fans
>b-but CNN said a stupid thing!
>sad

Attached: trump hypocrite 6.jpg (1130x864, 248K)

Fuck you're right I'm a hildawg now

Attached: 1440217271549.jpg (858x536, 94K)

Pepper your tenders because I’m about to go full blown #CruzMissile and blow your angus!
>oh the opportunities to show everyone what’s happening!
Keep it cumming boys!

Based and redpilled but unironically

>Bringing up Crooked Shillary as if she's relevant
>in 2019
>the year of our lord

Attached: 30 year old hannity 1.jpg (484x360, 83K)

>implying I didn't vote for Trump to keep that cunt out of office

Attached: Grumpf.png (1920x1074, 1.02M)

Dudes gonna be 90 years old pissing into diapers

Read the thread nig-nog

>implying I disagree with that
>2016 was 30 years ago

Attached: american food.jpg (217x395, 33K)

So why should I be upset at Trump? Hillary's not president

Hey! This guy asked you a question. Don’t be impolite!

Do t stop it boys! Keep it going! We’re almost there!

I hope you’re being honest!

Attached: 26798AF6-3026-4A20-8E30-B0A6B6D38D3C.gif (400x225, 2.67M)

Why don’t you?

I met Ron Paul at his peak when running for President. A few things.
1. He's taller than the cameras made him look, if you looked at the debates you'd think he was Kucininch hobbit-size, he's fairly tall. Part of that is also that Ron Paul sometimes wore suit jackets that looked a little big and made him look smaller. He needed a good tailor.
2. Very friendly, very loyal to the cause of Libertarianism..
3. ...to a FAULT. No one actually wants open border, not people that actually matter. I would in no way ever vote for Dr. Paul because of that on reason. Sorry, Dr. Not today.

Attached: 1.jpg (1300x866, 252K)