We have every right to act bad, rape you, steal you shit, break shit, ruin everything you "build"...

We have every right to act bad, rape you, steal you shit, break shit, ruin everything you "build". whites abused our ancestors, called us monkeys and were racist, so now we'll show you what a monkey really is. you might hate this, but this is how our ancestors felt when you enslaved us and took our lands lol. so hopefully yall will understand and not do that racist shit no more

Attached: dc519dec-eff-littering-1200x650.jpg (1200x650, 51K)

ooga booga

look a stupid worthless nigger being a stupid worthless nigger

we earned it tho! if you just mind your own business we wouldn't act like that

sage

then stop acting like that. you know better, yes? Whats stopping you from being better? Perhaps its other niggers that are keeping you down. Dont be a nigger user.

>translation for the civilised.
Blah blah blah give us gibs blah blah blah give free monies.

>when you enslaved us and took our lands

Sigh... We did not enslave you or take your lands.

Just a reminder for the Day of the Rope, unless we want problems in the future we need to make sure we kill all of them.

No one enslaved you. You were rightfully sold by your own people who rightfully understood that you were more animal than human. It is only because of the weak liberal mind that you are allowed to exist. But rest assured bright minds will never stop planning your eradication. Your race is the cancer of humanity. Your inability to reason proves this. Dont blame whites for your failings, blame dna

sorry, racism dont go unpunished. fuck with us, you get fucked with. we gotta teach you a lesson some way
if thats true, name specific who sold us lol
WTF YALL ON

I bet the guy making this thread is white as paper,
Rubing his hands behind the screen .i fucking hate these obvios atencion seeking cucks ,and how every one wastes thier time debating a bait argument

Attached: 1550789020294.jpg (600x800, 144K)

India, if you guys really have the nukes, please nuke nigfrica, and the US while you're at it, thanks.

Buying slaves on the open market does not in any way equate to enslaving you.

YOU WERE ALREADY SLAVES when we bought you.

We never took your land, learn about the history of south Africa, assuming that is what you are talking about.,

sounds like it's time to enslave you again since you can never act like a human with a soul.

>show you what a monkey is
But monkey user, we've established that.
>your ancestors did x
But (and I guarantee you if you are a nigger bron in America that you do have bantu in you) bantu's slayed other niggers all their way from West Africa the way down to the southern tip, how do you pay other niggers back for the crimes of your ancestors? Will swedes have to pay reparations to Brits for the viking rapes and enslavement. Mongols gib reparations to lul almost everyone. Stop thinking about just yourself and thin about this on the scale of entire world history you fucking brainlet.

You are right brother. All whites must be removed.

Racism? When at some point 1/3 of Europeans were slaves. You're clearly dumb and should stop opening your mouth. It exposes a fool

Mind your own business? The weak should fear the strong, equality is a false god user. Stop opening your mouth before engaging your brain

> now we'll show you what a monkey really is.

Attached: DAD785B4-D52D-45C6-86DA-346CAC002C8C.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

OK. Have fun remaining poor monkeys eternally then.

>implying you're even a black person and not some pasty white kid larping behind a meme flag

LOL. You're just another dumb and jealous African. Someday whites will get their shit together, stop giving you losers any empathy at all, and then annihilate you completely.

The fact that you cannot recognize that NOW is what really counts, that you have to look to the PAST to complain about whites, just proves how utterly lost your race is. You have NOTHING to complain about now---whites granted you freedoms and privileges that no other race ever gets, not even American Indians, who were given shitty deals (but that's their fault and a whole other story).

So keep complaining, maybe it will wake up enough whites and start the global wars against your subhuman races.

Look a nigger learned how to use a keyboard

please identify the level of chimp out.

Attached: chimpout.jpg (1008x1260, 315K)

>whites call you money
You do nothing but what you're told instead of revolting.
>whites finally stop and treat you like a human
Revolt.

So you're saying that treating you like a human was a mistake?

What is this instagram? Go fuck off an indoctrinate some subhumans

If that's the extent of your reasoning ability then all you deserve is to be exterminated like the vermin you are.

Attached: givethosechimpsachance.jpg (445x571, 33K)

Attached: 1548730150569.jpg (700x729, 53K)

Attached: dickwashers.jpg (600x565, 47K)

You know I wanted an ethnostate for the longest time but it honestly doesn’t seem like most black people want that even if they are on code and I can see from a lot of the posts here that the whiteboys are having the same issue.

It seems like most people of every race aren’t interested in ethnostates.

Attached: blame_whitey.jpg (500x2812, 886K)

ye blame ur dad

i love these threads cause i get to post all these

Attached: hiv_positive.jpg (948x676, 170K)

>ooga booga
>killed
lol try again nigger

Attached: goodolgentrification.jpg (1054x640, 97K)

Doesn't even know the history of his own people, but on Jow Forums here chimpin out. Typical shitskin.

Attached: dw.jpg (750x499, 168K)

When are the noble Nubian savages in Africa going to invent the written language, wheel, fire or concept of time?

this is what happens when blacks are given tools to make a country. Also look to Haiti for blacks having their own island. Seems to always work out great right?

Attached: liberia.jpg (1024x820, 183K)

Niggers are genuinely lucky that we didn't exterminate them all. We have had the ability to do so for 300 years and yet out of sheer benevolence chose not to.

you might get away with this with whites because their a bunch of cuckolds but not with us nigger, we dont owe you shit, stay the fuck out of our way.

Attached: mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-5037326.png (500x566, 141K)

I dont gotta think about the rest of the world, they got nothing to do with whites enslaving us. everyone else still never had it as hard. Also still didnt name one african who enslaved us LOL
france still in our shit
white slaves never had it as hard
I dont gotta look to the past. whites are proven to be racist, do i really gotta get studies to show that they vote based on racism and everything they consider bad they think of black people? do i gotta talk about all the innocent brothers gettin gunned down by kkkops (oink oink)?
is called waiting for the right time to strike, whiteboy

do blacks actually give a shit about anything except themselves and their own gains in life?

Attached: whopaystaxes.jpg (604x592, 157K)

You should be focused on stopping the chinese.

should've sterilized them while eugenics was still legal...

Attached: detroit.jpg (840x3733, 929K)

We also freed you from all that and killed 600k white people in the process of doing it. You're welcome

such a primitive way of thinking, no desire to better oneself or become more. sad.

>Responding to a Jew baitposting as a nog
Shiggy

they're not even self aware user

Good to see Dad stuck around.

How retarded is that?
Should be giving thanks to God Almighty your ancestors were brought here, so you could be born here and NOT in Africa.

Attached: Reparations.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

yall mean whites? you only do shit for yourself and for money. if there was no money in it to expand empire, you wouldnt be pretending to help nobody out.
LOL YOU BLAMING CHINESE NOW? Whiteboy you delusional, wtf is china gotta do with this? Racist as fuck.
i mean yall coulda just not done it in the first place??? lmao
if you left us alone, we could've been great. blue eyes monsters.

I can’t wait to legally kill your kind, not blacks, no, kill niggers will be legal

Attached: 1550949549961.png (517x127, 6K)

>yo ansesturs made mah kang grammy and pappy do sumfin instead of shittin in afrika all day
> whate pepul are ebil
>we DESERVE to rape and steal sheeit kuz we was kangz

fuck off nigger, how about instead of collecting welfare and stealing you actually do something worthwhile with your life instead of crying about shit that never happened to you. off yourself nig nog

The thing I love about spics is the difference in personality between the ones on the west coast and east coast, on the west coast because they have extreme overwhelming numbers due to California being on the border of Spicville they act really tough, beat their chests, etc. but the ones on the east coast are such meek and quiet little bitches, they are because they’re actually on equal ground. Ms13 tried doing the same thing they did in Cali to the DC blacks and they literally ran away. They don’t have overwhelming numbers so instead of talking shit they shut their fucking mouths. This one’s on the west coast so it’s confident. The even funnier thing is that if you take the ones on the west coast and drop em back into Mexico, they stop beating their chests and shit themselves because of the cartels then turn around and crawl back into this country where it’s safe for em to beat their chest again.

Attached: 7563F5B8-188A-47A4-874F-F47677F17E67.jpg (640x635, 32K)

but its fun

Go to mars, kill any black, achieve AI make sure we cleanse any nigger from existence

Says the race that literally validated the meme of eating money

Attached: NCWi3Ey.jpg (600x399, 22K)

You know if going out right the fuck now and fuck up the first nigger I see, because of you
Fuck you niggee

Lmao nigger know your place white people used you like the low intelligence beasts you were, now you enjoy the benefits of what the superior races constructed stop crying

The only reason blacks were released is because Lincoln knew it would weaken the south. And guess what? They couldn't hack it in the real world and most went back to the farms because it was fucking easier to be taken care of. Niggers would still be working in the jew fields had Lincoln not been such a gay faggot

Attached: anangelandhisgorilla.jpg (418x497, 200K)

probably a 2 here

kek. good luck you poorfag nigger. I already own your ass. try to hurt me bitch boy. the state will murder you and go to work the next day like nothing happened.

>if you just mind your own business we wouldn't act like that

Lol the reason you were treated like that is because you have always acted like that. This is a vait thread so let me SAGE real quick

OP's actually a Jew hiding behind a meme flag.

naw, i just refuse to use the amerikkkan flag lmao

Bla bla bla *gives toilets*

Attached: 6ACBE6C5-50E1-47B2-B9A5-C8A2B35DDB32.jpg (480x480, 45K)

>ook ook ahk i nigger ook ook ahk ahk i eat chikn n drik shit ook ook ahk ahk

t. kike trying to sow division
Or at least a white guy

>you might hate this, but this is how our ancestors felt when you enslaved us and took our lands lol.
No they didn't. Your ancestors felt: "Wow. The pale Gods have big canoes and control thunder. I must bow down and hope I am spared." While the ones that stayed in Africa were slightly smarter and just sold your ancestors to ours.

This is what I do too all you Black subhumans. Then we fuck your ape sisters and make them worship White cock while there Ape "boyfriends" watch. You Niggers hate to love White cock huh?

Attached: niggerbeatenup.png (630x373, 578K)

>Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter should change their name to 'Black Lives Matter UNLESS they were killed by another black person in, say for example, a gang related killing; then it's ok because it's just part of the culture and needs to be respected otherwise you're a racist. But if a white person kills a black for any reason, even self defense, then the black person's life 'matters' and it's ok to riot.'

I never judge an individual based on their ethnicity, and there are plenty of examples of stupid white people. But BLM is a retarded movement that overlooks a lot of black-on-black violence (the cause of the majority of black deaths) and focuses on whatever white-on-black attack the media exploits. Screw BLM, and screw the left.

Attached: 1547395748329.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Nigger, monkeys behave better than you. Maybe we should put you in the zoo than the other way around.

You ain't black. Post pic, larping fatbody.

Show flag.

You are monkeys. Now go cut yourself and cry about it some more, subhuman heathen.

Fuck off anf kys nigger.

How about a free boat ride for their troubles Turk nigger?
Don't forget that a large amount of slave owners were black. Niggers only get mad when white people do literally anything.

Attached: 1518540324618.png (842x434, 519K)

Do you think the reason blacks get so mad when they're called monkeys is because deep down they know it's true?

>whites abused our ancestors, called us monkeys and were racist, so now we'll show you what a monkey really is
But you really are a monkey, so we didn't do anything wrong. You even say yourself that you aren't human. Everything seems in order to me.

Attached: eep.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

>didnt name one african who enslaved us LOL .

You are either an actual stupid nigger or an extremely practiced troll.

Attached: 1458186421087.jpg (1425x4680, 3.27M)

I’m using the black nationalist flag retard, it just says BLM as a joke.

Is that busch gardens? lol

Kys trash mongering monkey

What about 400 years from now? Will you still be milking this?

Source of OP?

Youse a dumb nigger ain't ya

Hey,Jim Bob.Why aren’t you sending gibs to your poor white trash kinfolk in South Africa?Imagine being white in Africa and living worse than the niggers there.Sad

Attached: 9F3B617C-2F23-4A6C-B90C-64721A25BBDC.jpg (620x356, 73K)

take this with you: the white man is the most violent and destructive race on earth. shock horror, how is this possible? before the white man came there was not one poisoned river, any where on earth. now because of the white man and his satanic technology fish swim in our rivers with cancerous lesion's. fish are even changing sex. before the white man came, we did not fear or despise ageing, but he did, and so he concieved botox and plastic surgery. yes, while he the white man is quick to call other races savages, he has conveniently failed to see that he is the greatest, most evil savage of all.

Do you agree or disagree with the BLM movement?

Attached: 1536845623078.jpg (551x363, 42K)

Daily reminder blacks have reduced the Capoid and Pgymoid races in Africa to near extinction yet talk about us being evil genocidal racist.

Attached: theoriginalafricans.jpg (275x183, 14K)

They don’t have names. What do you want from us? They traded your for gunpowder and glass beads and they didn’t give a receipt because there were NO RETURNS ALLOWED

Great. As a Greek its open season on Muslims.
Where are my reparations?
Gibs back Constantinople.
And as for niggers, we owe you nothing.

Attached: 526893A7-8F1E-4B36-A912-FBFFB6F098D2.jpg (750x749, 195K)

it was he, the white man who gave to the world the 1st world war. it was he, the white man gave to the world the 2nd world war. it was he, the white man who created chemicals, pesticides, fertilizers, processed food, depleted uranium, whaling ships, industrail chainsaws, e' numbers, nazi gas ovens, snuff movies, childhood obesity, global warming, chemtrails, medicine's whose side are effects are often far worse than the condition they were concieved to cure or treat.

But you are still a monkey, hell, even Koko the Gorilla has a higher IQ than you folks. All you can do is chimpout like the chimp you are and demand for gibs.

it was niggers who gave us aids