Philly to ban cashless stores

Philly doesn't do much right these years, but this is something more cities should do. Cashless is a massive scam.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/433020-philadelphia-becomes-first-major-us-city-to-ban-cashless-stores

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-134919.png (1312x1099, 797K)

>Philadelphia's law will go into effect on July 1, and will require most retail stores in the city to accept cash. The Journal noted thatsimilar proposals have been put forward in New York City and in the New Jersey state legislature.

>The Philadelphia law, whichMayor Jim Kenney signed off on this week, will require most retailers to accept cash and will bar them fromplacing a surcharge on cash-paying customers. Businesses in violation of the law could face fines of up to $2,000.

How can anyone be against this?

>How can anyone be against this?
Obviously these policies were designed to keep "people" without credit cards out of their store and also made robbing the store by certain groups basically impossible. Now why would anybody want to do that?

>FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

fucking commie turd

What is a debt?

>calling me a commie while also ensuring the state has complete control over every transaction
I guess bartering is illegal and so is bitcoin now huh faggot?

Attached: senloliglare.png (957x383, 348K)

Bartering what? Most luxuries require cash. Even if you barter for a television someone had to pay cash to buy it. Sony corp doesn't want anything other than USD.

Pretty much any bill... something something no bill at the point of sale makes it strictly an exchange rather than a debt... something something...

Good news!

>missing the point entirely

Cashless is also a nice way for the banks(ran by whom?) to fuck us in the ass even further

Cashless is a thinly veiled way to keep out bums, illegals, and ghetto niggers.

Thats why the only places proposing it are stores with urban locations that are plagued by these subhumans.

I have mixed feelings. I dobt like my.purcahses being tracked, but less subhumans is always better.

i like to look at a law and then decide how immoral it would be to break that law, and then compare the morality of the lawbreaker to the morality of the jailors.

so, which is morally worse:

1) not accepting cash as a payment and then refusing to pay the fine, or
2) locking someone in a rape dungeon, i.e., a prison

imo, in this case the lawmakers, cops, lawyers, judges, and prison guards are the bad guys. They lock someone in a rape dungeon for not a very good reason.

Remember when banks and ATMs were out of order and everyone freaked out?
Now imagine that with EBT or the whole system goes down.

Cash must be accepted legally. “This note is legal tender for ALL DEBTS public and private.”

Holy shit, paperless too.
Every business wants to go paperless to save THEM money while they never offer any incentives or will add fees. All this while pretty much every company is getting hacked.

Yeah, I'm sure Philly is doing it to protect muh constitution

Attached: t1d7et5l24401.jpg (592x481, 47K)

That clause has been interpreted to mean at the time of ratification and doesn’t apply to the future
Haha

Found the tax evader

>a bill of sale is a debt
Also try paying your income taxes with cash

>Hurr making stores accept legal tender is the same as banning me from doing other things

And that was rightfully criticized by store owners. Philly is a shit hole, but with paperless and cashless they did well

And thats a good thing. Avoid being tracked, use cash.

>Government agent knows you bought a bag of combos
Oh no the NWO is real

>How can anyone be against this?
you know, basic civil rights and all that.

Then explain why Penn State University is doing it?

The government has no right telling me what payments I will and will not accept for my business.

Attached: rogandowns.jpg (1080x1071, 302K)

you have not right to reject legal tender for business

Why do they need to know?

because physical cash adds a level of complexity to retail that places like a university dont want to have to bother with. Makes perfect sense in that environment

not you have to right for tender reject legal business

What if I have some stuff to get rid of and cant deal with cash? Also what about street cars and shit selling food. Maybe they dont want to get robbed so no cash.

>A level of complexity
I hand you cash, the machine you put cash into and take cash out of tells you EXACTLY how much cash to return to me, you proceed to hand me that amount of cash

Absolute stewards of common sense. These guys/gals from New Jersey knows what's up.

>wanting every purchase you make to be tracked

Cucc

These are college educated kids. You think they're smart

Whats the point? You want to barter furs and wheat like it was 1706? Bartering is retarded. It was supplanted by mass production.

And why can't any other business decide what "level of complexity" works for them, you fucking commie scum?

>The Philadelphia law, whichMayor Jim Kenney signed off on this week, will require most retailers to accept cash and will bar them fromplacing a surcharge on cash-paying customers. Businesses in violation of the law could face fines of up to $2,000.

Raise prices by 10%, blame the law, and give a 10% discount for using non-cash methods.

>Banning cashless stores = banning anything that isn't cash

user...

Poor robbers they couldn't rob cash from cashless stores.

And enjoy the lawsuits you cannot win

Are you retarded? Learn to read.

Attached: 1550785277717.gif (300x226, 1004K)

No, I don’t. But I’d rather they get fired for incompetence and starve to death than be catered to.

No reaosn for lawsuit.
You still accept cash, and the prices are clearly marked, but you incentivize not using cash.
the law doesn't prevent this.
Giving an incentive to do one thing is not a penalty for doing the other.

Why is cashless a scam? Legit curious

MMMMM JEW BUX> YOU WILL USE THE JEW BOLLARS GOYUM>>>>>>

Exactly. It is crazy how much bullshit people have to jump through to avoid niggers, and yet it never works in the end. This world will drown in niggers and niggery.

>cash is jewbux
>credit is not

What a grand and intoxicating innocence

literally all rural gas stations do this to disincentivise credit card companies skimming 3% off their bottom line

this is just to help niggers, not because its anti credit or whatever you think it is

isn't philly where they also banned bulletproof plexiglass in stores which they were using to stop niggers from robbing them all the time? this is like the same thing

Remember how they banned bullet-proof glass to make it more convenient for armed robbers?

it helps people with no bank and people who don't want their every purchase tracked digitally

>I hand you cash
Then some nogger comes out of nowhere, brains you and takes the fucking cash register and what you had in your hand too just in case you forgot he hates you.

Do you really want to give the banks even more control of you? With physical currency, they can’t stop us from exchanging it even if the actual act is made illegal. With a purely virtual currency, a tyrant could flip that switch.

You can literally by a prepaid card for 2$ that has a 98$ balance on it for a 100$.

The cashless ban is because the city council recognized that it was a way to keep out non-desirables from establishments..

Kinda like bars and nice restaurants and even malls now ban sagging pants, bandanas, sports team jackets etc....

Its not because Chaim and Schlomo are walking around in bling and Fubus and backwards balls caps all day in the mall...

How do we make them legislate that stores accept weights of gold?

Cash will survive as long as we use it.

Attached: tmp_14509.jpg (800x462, 101K)

No cash would be annoying but it's literally for niggers who rob stores.
Why do niggers ruin fucking everything

In other words
>Philadelphia becomes first major city to help thieves rob stores.

The cashless ban is a violation of commerce law. You cannot deny service to paying customers, and you cannot deny service to customers with cash. You're fucking dumb.

Dollars used to be gold backed.

>You cannot deny service to paying customers

You absolutely can deny someone a service. It is your right to refuse service (as long as your own the business) so as long as it is not based up Race, Religion, or Creed.

wtf? usually you get a discount for using cash because no visa fee

>niggers
oh I see...

>You can literally by a prepaid card for 2$ that has a 98$ balance on it for a 100$.
wut. fuk that. I want to use the money my govt provided me and not have to go through mastercard's servers where they keep all transaction data on me and sell it to amazon

Attached: 230114_908223010.jpg (600x524, 35K)

> It is your right to refuse service
You have no rights that Jews will not let you have

it depends what kind of business you are running. if goods and services are provided before payment such as a restaurant or car mechanic you must accept cash as you have put your customer into debt and cash must be accepted to cover debts. if goods and services are given after payment like at any retail store or grocery store the store owner can decide what payment to accept because the customer is never put into debt

Going cashless is going to be one of the final nails in our coffin.

>making stores only accept kike credit cards takes power away from the state
You are a retard.

You can, how do you think all the legal pot growers who can't get business bank accounts (because it's still illegal federally) pay their taxes? It's actually been a huge problem for the IRS in CA because they are regularly taking in hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and they're not equipped to store it all.

Denying someone a service is not the same as refusing service in a public shop. You cannot unjustifiably refuse service. Not accepting cash payment is actually unjustifiable.

>I hand you cash, the machine you put cash into and take cash out of tells you EXACTLY how much cash to return to me
The cash needs to then be collected, counted, and taken to the bank. This requires at least 2-3 trustworthy people and then management to oversee it.

Did I say they couldnt?

How do you say prepaid in Chinese so that you can understand that you dont have your name on the card?

Or Somali or whatever language you Canadians use now?

you mean like...illegal immigrants and career criminals?

This is the exact opposite of that situation you dense motherfucker. They are forcing businesses to accept cash, a legal tender of the US government.
This law makes that impossible, which you agreed with so yes you did. Why are you retards so god damn retarded?

Lmfao, EXACTLYYY these brainlets, i swear

>This law makes that impossible, which you agreed with so yes you did
When did I agree with it? First day here? Cant figure out post IDs, kid?

You did because you implied only businesses who sell in large quantities should not have to deal with cash transactions, because you're a retard.

Weaponized jewdaism

Banning a federal note from your store is a right now?

to be honest. im not even sure how its legal to ban cash. it says right on the bill
>legal tender for all debts public and private

>debts

Thats the kicker.

If you walk into a store and pick up a 6pack and loaf of bread it is not a debt.

Same thing with gas stations that charge 3% extra for CC customers. They can add that charge because you have to prepay for the gas. Not like before when you paid after pumping...

Why would anyone incentivize non cash? You do know stores pay a percentage to credit companies for being allowed to use their csrd right?

>If you walk into a store and pick up a 6pack and loaf of bread it is not a debt.
Hence the law for clarification. Now they must accept cash.

This

Long live the dollar bill

Attached: 20190224_104821.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

It’s a way of opening an establishment in a poor area without having poor people in your establishment

Why would a company not gleefully spend 2% to keep all the niggers and illegals out of their store for good? Cash is the currency of criminals. In a shithole like Philly, it's not surprise they want to stop using cash.

Poor people don't have cash tbough

Finally some measures to stop the Visa + Mastercard cartels. Its getting to fucking annoying here, to put it in perspective if they sponsor low level assault gangs the profits they will make will be reward more than getting into a black market.

Fucking loopholes make corporation push domestic terrorism of all kinds. Visa and Mastercard are taking to a new whole level.

Some places in Europe are so cashless its even excluding for elderly. Too much control. Its either money creation monopoly or flux tariff not boths.

Because, in the long run it will make society polarize. Into the ones will extreme wealth and the one who wont want to get into the system. Social mobility will slow down too.

But the city will still reject payment of fines, permits, taxes and other service charges in cash.