Working 40 hours a week in america doesn't even get you a basic studio apartment

>working 40 hours a week in america doesn't even get you a basic studio apartment

Attached: wojack is tired.png (633x758, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Bridgeport-CT/pmf,pf_pt/57238803_zpid/3806_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.305666,-73.014451,41.089443,-73.383523_rect/11_zm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where? New York City? Silicon Valley?

Not enough punishment

If you live in a city maybe

connecticut. minimum is $10.10. I make $13. work 40+ hours a week. small houses are 100k+. rents are 1.5k+ a month unless you're in shithole bridgeport

If youre a lazy nigger

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 12K)

can actually go into debt living extravaggently above your means like that..
keep it up mister, you'll end up owing your mastt.rrr i mean.. land lord. or the banks $200 extra a month for working under 60 a week.

fucking slacker. not even doing 90 hours a week..
never gonna get a studio slacking that hard.

My basic studio apartment w/all utilities included is $225 a month. Suck it

Maybe you should get a job that’s in high demand.

living in your moms house doesn't count user

srsly tho.
i understand that.
alot of the jobs in northeast that used to pay 15-30 an hour have been nuked down to minimum wage jobs.. that was the "collapse" of themiddle class..

good news though.. trades jobs.. like capentry,hvac,electrical,plumbing, etc
good $$$

>I make $13
you must be a tattooed drug addict, a spic, or a nigger.
those are the only people who make under 20 an hour.

>trades jobs.. like capentry,hvac,electrical,plumbing, etc
you mean those jobs that are filled with niggers, spics, alcoholics and drug addicted white males?

im terrible with my hands. hvac jobs, carpentry, plumbing etc are not for me. unless you want to see me electrocute myself. at this point that's looking pretty good

Attached: pepe.jpg (550x469, 42K)

Lmao in the US everywhere that doesn’t do mandatory drug testing st random intervals during your entire course of employment is infected with drug use.

My girlfriend works in an office and she sees girls doing lines in the bathroom every day, and some of them sneak liquor into work by shoving it up their snatch hole in a little vial.

People in general are degenerate.

>sneak liquor into work by shoving it up their snatch hole in a little via
Why wouldn't they just buy a pint a put it in their purse?

40 hrs a week is part time job. I'm over 40 hrs by the third day of the pay period

sell drugs

>coke bumps in the bathroom and booze bottles up the "snatch hole".
Hot. My kind of karaoke bar.

I don’t know man, if you’re at the point your snorting lines and sneaking liquor into work just to get by shoving contraband in your filthy hole is probably something totally normal for you by then.

Think about where you have to be in life to be in your late 20s+, and you’re a childless (no city women have children anymore) woman who snorts coke at work and drinks every minute of the day.

There’s a reason my gf is leaving ASAP.

>working 48 hours a week in Mongolia doesn't even get you you basic anything. 1hour = 1$

>bragging about working 14 hours a day

your fault for being born in mongolia

your rents are stupid high. Move.

What's to blame?
>immigrants taking jobs
>immigrants destroying productive culture of USA
>regulation on business
>unions
>regulations on housing
>monetary policy
>size of government
you decide!

Learn to code

There are lower rents available to him. He wants to live in the richest area of his city and is too scared to live in the ghetto with niggers

And most companies love dependable drug addicts because when they get hurt the can drug test them then fire them.

Is living with niggers really the only option? Niggers, user!

the only places where I can afford rent are bridgeport, hartford and new haven. the suburbs like milford, trumbull,stratford, shelton, orange, seymour etc have crazy high rents.

sorry i don't want to live where walking down the street at night is dangerous. i would consider new haven if it wasn't so fucking far away

24 hours a day nigger

lol you don't have a choice

it's attitudes like this that has led to you rich idiots accepting inferior service in every retail store you go to. it takes guys like me and OP 5 years minimum to get to a nice 20 dollar an hour position, because nobody speaks up about the millions of blatant illegals staffing the places that we use EVERY DAY.

So get another job that’s in high demand. Or don’t, no one cares. Act like you’re entitled to a suburban lifestyle.

Have you tried looking into employment opportunities elsewhere? What are your skills? How much education do you have under your belt? Don't let the nigger mindset turn you into one making you think the system is against you.

Rich people don’t shop where you shop you utter simpleton. Retail is dead to rich people, and even most middle class. I haven’t even been in a generic retail outlet in several months unless someone else drags me there for something they’re getting.

In essence the US is returning to a way of life that was always the norm for the rest of the world, and like the pussies they are they can't deal with it. Guess all that money you stole from Europe in WW1 and WW2 has finally run out. And since you failed to start WW3 because Hillary lost, you're going back ro your 2nd rate status just like prior to WW1. But more brown, less capable and with no industry or people worthwhile anything.

lol

ANY ONE WHO BRAGS ABOUT THEIR PAY is a huge faggot.

they were the people in high school who werent shit, they are typically low in sexual value to the other sex, they have low self esteem and they also typically have small cocks.

this is their napoleon syndrome acting up... just ignore them, they cant stand that.

$1100 a month for a 1 bedroom shithole here in seattle suburb

Attached: Untitled.jpg (628x354, 75K)

looks comfy 2 me

What’s wrong with that apartment?

Of its the norm for the rest of the world, who is it second rate to?

take the UBI and use it instead to raise the minimum wage :loopy:

In nyc yes. No high paying job do you work 40hr a week.

bullshit, if you added up the value of the cars i see parked outside my store every single day, you could probably buy half the fucking company. no just keep smiling at them and treating them like children they don't speak english they are only there to stock the shelves they're not replacing you don't worry.

absolutely - the standard of living in the US is too damn high. sure, niggers, dotheads, and chinks need to have less kids, but the US needs to do their part as well. not too much, just a little. take a little of the top 1% to make it equitable. look at the bright side - they can keep most means of production (and their heads)

Shittttt 1100 not bad. Where I live a 1BR starts from 2,400 and up

looks pretty nice to me?

Who the hell wants to live around niggers?

Americans earn too much goy, you need to expect less to be competitive. We all have to tighten our belts, but just think about that gdp once we get all those visa holders here to do all the extra jobs Americans don't need. MI-I mean MAGA my fellow American.

Attached: 1551757625069m.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

>Live in an area in high demand
>Have shit paying job

THIS IS AMERICA'S FAULT!!!

Move nigger.

Drug addicts who live in trailers can buy nice cars user, I know people on welfare who live in section 8 that have nice cars.

These are weak numbers i make more than you and i live in third world shithole with low prices.

no one does, the thing about not living around niggers is this. You have to be better than them if you dont want to live in their neighborhoods. OP clearly isn't and he doesnt have a choice. Hes a white skinned negro

>alot of the jobs in northeast that used to pay 15-30 an hour have been nuked down to minimum wage jobs
No they haven't. No job that previously was paid a $30 per hour wage is now paying minimum wage. Why do you feel the need to say such stupid bullshit that is demonstrably untrue?

Because it makes a better story for that user to lie about.

Yes it does. Work 40 hours sometimes less! 120k non-pajeet coder. Have a sweet house, a car and a truck and a bad ass ryzen 2 2700x build.

move to states with lower housing prices you fucking retard.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 1.51.04 PM.png (1355x632, 845K)

why not get a better paying job? are you stupid or something?

>waaa fucking waaa i can't afford a loft.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 1.52.26 PM.png (1363x644, 743K)

fuck you're stupid ass.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 1.53.38 PM.png (1360x635, 682K)

Look. I work 12 hour shifts mo-fri as lab technician and still can't earn enough to let bank give me a loan to build a house (having 25% of required sum is neccessary). I blame a system of FIAT currencies. Back when money was covered with gold, people hadn't such problems.

Should've joined the yang gang.

Attached: 1545746931026.png (972x1176, 689K)

stop living in a nigger city.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 1.55.05 PM.png (1363x635, 564K)

>why not just dont be poor :^)

Try getting a job that doesn’t involve the phrase “would you like fries with that”

This. I lived in an area that wasn't great, but there weren't niggers in the street or anything either. $500 a month for a 1000 sqft apartment with 2 bedrooms. Get a roommate and bills were under $400 a month, internet, water and all.

wooden buildings

Attached: 1549229020781.png (551x550, 471K)

>

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 1.56.01 PM.png (1358x626, 654K)

that have stood for over 50 years. most kansas homes, per the sec of state, were built in the 50s.

Well friendo, let me tell you a story:
I am a burger living and working in Germany. Been here for about 1.5 years. It’s absolutely cucked hell. I make six figures back in the US but the taxes are so fucked here and the salaries are so broken here that I make about 1/4 of what I make state side. I cannot even afford an apartment and a car here.

In six weeks I am packing my family up and gtfo out of this 45% tax sucking nigger loving self-loathing country. I hope this place becomes a russian territory.

God damn it, I am so pumped to gtfo out of here.

literally just move to the midwest.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 1.57.54 PM.png (1365x646, 819K)

Work two jobs sweetie. Or go back to college to learn something useful and work while in college most people manage it

You just have to be good at apartment hunting. I have a small apartment in a private residence with a washer/dryer + all utilities + internet + cable (with the movie channels) included for $900/mo.

live in a van

It doesn't. But voting Yang does.

Attached: 2EF7E044-ECA8-4C69-9A70-A5834A49D7D3.jpg (1024x646, 88K)

Is that a complaint or an observation?

>$295 for a 1 bed apartment

Fucking hell. I pay the equivalent of a thousand dollars here for that.

Attached: 1540593267839.jpg (441x431, 28K)

Fargo North Dakota is the shittiest place to live in the US besides like the detoilet level ghettos

Move to the Midwest

DawG learn 2 code. ull make at least 25 an hour

Give me some krautland stories fellow burger :D What makes it so bad?

i think its just a culture thing. i would always prefer brick because i wouldnt feel comfy in wooden buildings

Attached: bauernhaus.jpg (1024x768, 272K)

What the fuck is this bullshit? I make only like 40k yet can easily afford a one bedroom in fucking Pittsburgh. Where the fuck do you people live?

move out of downtown NY or LA and go somewhere a bit smaller, more rural, you can easily live off 40 hours per week if you aren't in a major metro area where a 1 bedroom apartment costs like $1800/mo

All these whiners live in high-rent shitholes like SF or NYC

Just take the yangpill lmfao

where do you work? i have a simple job and can afford an apartment and a car

>45% tax sucking nigger loving self-loathing country
yes

exactly

i make like $50k leafbucks and live about an hour outside of Vancouver and my rent is only $800/month for a decent 1 bedroom apartment

If I really had to I could probably survive on like $15-20k/year income, so I could work part time and still pay all my bills. Anyone complaining that they can't survive on 40 hours per week is either full of shit or they have way too many expensive vices

I like colonial style homes for that reason. Brickwork is comfy

>>I make $13
>you must be a tattooed drug addict, a spic, or a nigger.
>those are the only people who make under 20 an hour.
Okay neet, I guess you've never seen white walmart employees in your life.

I live in Jacksonville, FL and pay $600 a month as mortgage for a 2 bed/2 bathroom, 1194 sq. ft. condo in a nice, gated neighborhood. Lmao these niggas deserve their poverty

You can literally take classes for 6 months and become an EMT. You can literally take classes for 1 year and become a junior programmer. You could literally become any trade apprentice. But no, you choose to not apply yourself and work the bottom of the bottom scum jobs like retail or low-end food service. You have nobody to blame but yourself for your lack of ambition.

Live in Bridgeport
You're not supposed to be rich as a 20 year old

Thats easy but bad company ruins good morals.
All my friends are fucking coke heads now....except for me ofc.

Share a room then, thats what most people living on there on with low wage jobs are doing.

shut up. here you'd have to work your ass for at least 40 years to own a standard house in the outer suburbs of Tel Aviv. Houses in America are extremely cheap, you could get a decent house in the center of Dallas Texas for 200K. that means with you could get a home of your own working full-time job in minimum wage within 3 years. Here the only place you could own a house with a minimum wage working for at least 40 years is in the desert.

Looks like brick veneer. The Anglos have way better brick houses. I agree though, fuck wooden homes.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Bridgeport-CT/pmf,pf_pt/57238803_zpid/3806_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.305666,-73.014451,41.089443,-73.383523_rect/11_zm/

Why, it's everyone's dream to live in a former nigga nest.

>ignorant wagie thinks emt's make shit

point and laugh at the autistic beardo