Did they just crank up Cern again?

Did they just crank up Cern again?

Attached: Bizzaro Left.jpg (890x257, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/therealcornett/status/1102665191890866177
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democrats have always been against illegal immigration. Trump just lies about it to get his base worked up

Why do democrats make sanctuary cities and oppose the wall then?

Oceana was always at war with Eastasia.

look a shifty filthy kike being a shifty filthy kike

Attached: 1540662591311.png (1354x926, 759K)

how fucking stupid are you, holy shit.

Attached: 1528669843523.png (1300x2000, 288K)

> and that's a good thing!

Attached: finestein.jpg (620x637, 321K)

illegals are their prime voting block after niggers.

Attached: demos_crops.jpg (480x474, 44K)

They're just buttering up your bread before they grant 30 million illegals amnesty and the right to vote.

That is an absurd lie Feinswine is jew double talking she has been doing this for year

Fact the dems are the pro illegal alien hording assholes ahow have all and did all of the "sanctuary city" bullshit their mob in LA is the openly worst so much so the BP accused them of ordered the LAPD to aid illegals and not report/deport you are a liar and its absurd.

Fact Most illegals horde over the Southern border Clinton and Soetoro literally went fishing for them and the dems loved when Bush attacked the minutemen its jew pedophile human trafficking slave/white genocide/voterfraud organized crime operation of epic scale

BTW Feinswine is big disarmament jew for the GOYS meanwhile has literally authored bills and always voted to arm Jewish colonialist terrorists in the west bank with US money

>Implying this isn't part of the deal to get money to Israel and ending the shutdown etc.

This does not allay my concerns that we flipped universes again. I just got used to clown world. I'm not ready for nwolc world.

based and nwolcpilled

Attached: HONKMERCH.png (501x504, 89K)

illegals don't vote you ignorant shitskin.

BASED

You're a fucking pathetic shill you loser. kys

Attached: 1547506636490.jpg (702x960, 118K)

That's an old video clip of her saying that in the pre-clownworld days when Dems were more subtle about their subterfuge.

You are either stupid or naive.

In North Carolina you can vote for a full 2 weeks without showing any identifying info what so ever. Other states do this also. Other states straight up give illegals drivers licenses.

I think this is that FAKE NEWS we have heard about:

twitter.com/therealcornett/status/1102665191890866177

neither did slaves

bull fucking shit

This statement is false.

stop being this retarded you faggot.

yes, smashing particles makes old jew democrats tell the truth.

No this is what she said back in the 90s pretty normal she is just a lying kike bitch.