Is it too late to reproduce at 30-35 when risk of derp baby is that much higher?

Is it too late to reproduce at 30-35 when risk of derp baby is that much higher?

Is it worth it, Jow Forums?

Attached: breastfeeding-pregnant.jpg (728x546, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theswaddle.com/declining-sperm-quality-in-men-over-40-an-overlooked-cause-of-infertility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's not too late.Go for it.

Derps happen to women based on age, not men.
Be 90 and impregnate an 18 year old and have a healthy kid.

/Thread

depends how healthy you've lived until that age (smoking, drinking drugs etc)

a healthy woman can have healthy kids well into late 30s

You can have kids till your mid 40s

God I wish that were me

If it's derpy you can just abort it. Why_worry_bear.jpg?

the risk of derp is higher but children born to older women perform better academically (more financially stable parents). Just throw the derps away if you get one.

Do it, chance of a derper goes from 2% to 4% or something, chance of a healthy kid is 96%
Don't do it, chance of a healthy kid is 0%

Autism is linked to age of the father.

Just keep pumping them out. Even if they're thick as shit, you can teach them to hate the government and shoot a rifle.

No. So long as a man and a woman have been taking care of themselves properly. If you do all the right things, it'll be fine.

>that much higher?
Not much higher at all really.
2x a tiny chance is still a small chance.

Sperm quality does degrade as you age, but as not severely and older fathers can get away with putting off kids more than women.

Some career boss from work had hers in her late 30s and it turned out to be a potato.

do modern DNA blood derp tests, they are >99.5% accurate

>risk of derp baby
this is a myth... look at Mick Jagger, Tony Randall, Anthony Quinn . They all fathered healthy children well over aged 50

Well, 4th trimester abortions are legal now. So, there's no risk.

Am wamen

For a woman? Yes, at 30+ there is a higher risk for offspring to develop diseases. For a man? No.

Not to late at all my wife 39 and still popping out healthy babies. Its not ideal but as long as she's healthy, eats organic healthy and clean, takes her vitamins she should be fine and babies will come okay.

Just look out for those autism symptoms.

This. It’s more important that women have children then none at all.

Mick Jagger had a kid at over 70.

I would drink and wash with only good filtered water .... we do anyways
Every little bit helps

The average Japanese woman is 31 when she first gives birth so I guess we'll find out in less than a generation

No retard...even at 40+ ..if your healthy

>that much

but its not "that much"- its still a small percentage.

if the mom smokes or drinks or eats unhealthy i wouldnt do it desu.

A lot of the babies with problems end up being miscarried. Nature’s way of eugenics. Go for it.

Wrong. It's based on the mother. Egg cells age as they are the same ones she is born with, sperm is created daily and thus new.

If you're liberal the risk is 100% at any age.

This -- it's all about the age of the eggs (which are already with the mother when she is in her own mother's womb).
Feminism in its various incarnations has been one big attack on fertility.

/thread

Do it now, do it today, right now, and then it won't be too late

mother was 44 and im fine, if your kid is autistic just put it down and go next

Vagene with timestamp or get out

Just abort it if its derp dude. Easy as shit

Roasties BTFO

Nah. My sister was 30. My aunt was 35-40 and she got 3 healthy children, among which 2 tall good-looking girls.

Pretty much this, in most of human history it has been older men who impregnated younger brides.

>not India flag

No vagenes for you

sperm quality degrades

theswaddle.com/declining-sperm-quality-in-men-over-40-an-overlooked-cause-of-infertility/

The risk is extremely low, anyway.
Even if it doubles, it's still low.

Untrue, SNP mutations occur at exponentially higher rates in older men. The germline cell that produces the sperm must divide thousands more times than the germline cells that turn into the limited number of eggs.

People here like to think they're Superman.

This, people inflate the risk talking about an increase in the odds. It is still a rare event.

It's a lot less risky if the woman already has had children. If a woman waits until 40 before even trying then it will likely end in disappointment, but if she has already had children she will have more success. It's just the way it is, generally every baby is bigger than the last one due to the mother's body being more accustomed to pregnancy.

I am in vacation motherbitch fite me i will raping your anoos

No. It's not too late. Just don't waste any more time.

On a mass scale, as a society, this is not ideal to promote (waiting until 30s) but it doesn't mean to give up either. Late teens and 20s are still the best time to reproduce and spending that time on birth control and getting abortions should not be normalized as it is antithetical to the reproductive process.

Aim to be done having kids by the end of your 30s. That's fine. Just don't wait until you're almost there to start.

Thanks frens, I'm going to bed now

Attached: ellxt55swor01.jpg (960x768, 66K)