Why is this cunt such a racist?

Why is this cunt such a racist?

Attached: ab8a5560.png (271x352, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN8a8F2Ljxs
washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/14/father-dna-says-he-still-believes-link-between-race-intelligence-his-lab-just-stripped-him-his-titles/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwie6daV6_DgAhXRHjQIHS8rCS4QFjADegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0thbm3F_1RNZT8qZR5wmS5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself.

Dude go eat some LAKKU PIP

What is this "racism" you speak of?

Watch your language!

Attached: tenor.gif (305x225, 673K)

kill yourself

>grow up in Sweden with the internet

what do you think happened?

>a racist?
racists are good.

Like saying the N word on a livestream?

Attached: pewdiepie-310x165.png (310x165, 57K)

What a fucking nigger.

>Why is this cunt such a racist?
Why aren't you?

>pic related and I'm sure someone can bring up the rape/murder statistics too

Attached: 1551813367544.png (1058x1334, 148K)

He's based, hope he gets 100mill subs before T-series to spit on Jewtube

Attached: n3ss3.jpg (620x346, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tN8a8F2Ljxs

THE KIKE TREMBLES IN FEAR. Death to jews

Id's bronounsed "lakupiippu" you fugin stubid burger. :-D

>why is he racist
>he doesn't approve of racism
Pick one, nog.

Pattern Recognition.

Knock it off with your pseudoscience bs. Everyone knows that image is full of shit. Next time I'll make an image with gibberish to make it sound intelligent and spread it on the internet so racists like you will eat it up and think it's real. Then I'll point out it's fabricated and you'll look like a complete tool. You should be embarassed, honestly.

Attached: pewdiepie-1050x600.jpg (1050x600, 132K)

I've used this term to explain to my friends why I'm such a racist. It really is all that it comes down to. You see X do Y over and over again and you form a bias to X's nature. Everyone who isn't a racist is a retard. Deep down everyone knows that niggers are subhuman.

Don't you have a SOMALIAN BVLL to prep for your wife?

I follow nobody on youtube, I might help ol pewds out if he gets down in the numbers. I can empathize with him after being called a Nazi for no good raisins at all

Attached: Redpilled+pewdiepie_a45f43_6105825.jpg (900x830, 116K)

So? What's wrong with a word?

>Why is this cunt such a racist?
Hopeful that Jow Forums runs after him, giving him the needed subs to eat

>le ebin trol XD
mee takas ylilautaan

Who

onion fag

Attached: big_1474827836_image.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

He started as fully /ourguy/, now he is cucked and preaches equality for the sake of shekels and subs. His haircut went from 100% natsoc to normalfag basedboy

The fact of the matter is, just because you notice a pattern doesn't mean it's founded in reality. Us humans are subject to biases and like to think we know better, but we don't.

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (800x450, 29K)

why is S O Y boy translated to basedboy

>seething about it being fabricated
>it has sources that match the data presented
Your trolling is a 1/10 it's more fun to troll the wrong side with facts than it is to try and troll the right side. Join us.

/yourguy/

1/10

>some autistic sheltered nordcucks thinks he knows what shitskins are really like

I’ve even once met a group of blacks who outright said “‘most black people are stupid and we hate them”

because Jow Forums has the big gay
and pewdiepie was never fully /ourguy/ he's just an edgy libertarian

Attached: 1537139394679.jpg (640x404, 26K)

It's a word filter because back in the day people were saying that word to much. You can get around it by using the "small capital s" as in ꜱoyboy.

I'm supposed to believe you've checked out any of those sources? Give me a break. You just took that at face value. You like to pretend you're after the truth, but you're not. Just confirmation bias, I'm afraid. Look it up, it's a real thing.

Attached: pewds.png (569x312, 365K)

There are other words also fäm
Can't remember the full list.

don't fucking diminish my anger who are u to claim anything about my feelings one way or the other you crypto fascist piece of shit this exactly the problem with your whole fucking species to thick to get it to fucking slow to catch up GTFO or agree with me

Here's the webm version

Attached: myfirstdayonpol.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

because everyone is

Attached: 1548718746731.gif (200x200, 1.8M)

>I didn't check the sources but I know they're wrong
user, I don't think there's any hope left for you.

NewSweden will be glorious. the envy of falling nations everywhere.

Doing this, because sound webms aren't allowed

He's an annoying little spazz.

>implying racist is bad

FUCK

Nothing wrong with racism you gook

Attached: bb122fe2-5cbc-4084-b1af-98c05ed366ab.jpg (412x514, 58K)

Some zoomer idol videogame streamer. Not a SJW cuck, which makes SJW hate him. I wouldn't call him redpilled, just normal. better for kids than hollywood

Attached: 1551650738097.jpg (225x225, 5K)

HERE

Name one credible scientist who has invested their life studying genetics and agrees with you. There aren't any.

Attached: maxresdefault_(1).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>ooga booga nigga i eet chikin ook ook ahk ahk
>newfag

see

Attached: 1547105275323.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

What a snownigger are you fag?

Attached: n.png (213x306, 120K)

>Name one credible scientist who has invested their life studying genetics and agrees with you. There aren't any.
The father of DNA. You didn't do any research on any of this?

Link to pic related:
washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/14/father-dna-says-he-still-believes-link-between-race-intelligence-his-lab-just-stripped-him-his-titles/

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-120714.png (1440x2560, 240K)

James Watson
But wait I will help you:
>he is old
>he is racis !!!

He is based

Attached: 8wa7mrbc1h111.jpg (1200x675, 35K)

Here's an actual study if you have the intelegence to understand it:
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwie6daV6_DgAhXRHjQIHS8rCS4QFjADegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0thbm3F_1RNZT8qZR5wmS5

The guy is a senile fart who is no longer relevant. Nobody agrees with him either, that's why his words were denounced. Next.

Attached: pbBQcDMk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Attached: pewdsnigger.png (356x211, 8K)

>a scientist is irrelevant as soon as they disagree with my views

FinFag, we don't care that you don't like facts and that you want a *SOMALIAN BVLL* to penetrate your girlfriend whose currently transitioning from female to male, we know our own races immense historical significance and power. Every major (literally EVERY) discovery, invention, improvement in life comes from the European (white) man. Emphasis on "man".

Why do libs think so low of niggers to take it as offence. BAKA.

You don't get to claim credit for what some people in the past did, I'm afraid.

Attached: raw.png (640x360, 136K)

There is no chosen people if races are a social construct.
Could it be that you guys didn't think this through when you started pushing this message ?

How's your ski vacation going?

Attached: 12a496dff0a47b4f7df465376b310f5b118a157b45d6842f8740e5416ea1f18e.jpg (236x326, 25K)

And when and where did i "claim credit" exactly? Why are you twisting my words, libtard? You should also know that i'm a selective misanthropic nihilist (i hate almost all of you, but i hate some; kikes, niggers, muslims, shitskins, immigrants more than others).

>you guys
i'm in no way related to what happens in globohomo hq, but i think calling everyone an antisemite covers that flaw, the ambiguousness of judaism (religion vs race) also help those cunts

Would also add; LGBTQ (+ 100 letters) degenerates, gender less and gender fluid freaks of nature among many, many more of today's degenerative behaviors in people. Am also patiently waiting for the formation of unironic Right Wing Death Squads.. it'll come sooner than you think.

What? Nigger? Are you afraid to say it? Go ahead. It’s just a word. Say it. Liberate yourself. Nigger.

You are attempting to move the goal post. You asked for one credible scientist, and you recieved one.
Neck yourself.

> i think calling everyone an antisemite covers that flaw
Yes that more or less covers external implications.
But I could imagine that a major concern is how to keep the average jew from falling for their own propaganda. As an outsider I can't really judge the cohesiveness of especially the diaspora jews, but it looks like that even Israel itself is not safe from their own brainwashing.
Still the impact on western nations is far greater, so it was definitely a good move.