Shieeeeeeeet

Shieeeeeeeet

Attached: 5F747CF6-A2A9-4F33-95D2-7E64F6DD4B25.jpg (630x1032, 135K)

>according to a U.S. official.
More fake news

>security clearance
why

POT'S BAD MMMkay?

POT BAD
MONEY FOR ISRAEL GOOD

They're just salty that he's successful and has turned against the (((media)))
ULA and their shills are also eternally butthurt at the mere mention of his name

Pic related is a poster I just got lmao

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (387x550, 64K)

tfw America literally has Mossad hit teams operating entire states but smoking a doobie gets you ten years in Club Fed

Attached: 1551914364708.jpg (318x319, 21K)

> Singlehandedly bring the US out of the group of non-spacefaring nigger countries.
> Hol' up. What's this about you smoking weed?

mfw suicide is a more glorious option

Attached: 9f0756bc292e99f6261cf7cefd6371ab0a497a4705d1d7d2defdbf0926902348.png (480x360, 228K)

ordinary people would have their security clearance taken away in a heartbeat for this

I love Musk but I wish he'd stop trying to be edgy, he's already a threat to the establishment and he shouldn't be giving them excuses

Do they actually believe he smoked weed? He didn't inhale and he puffed it because it was a cigar joint (blunt)

Attached: elon weed.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

I thought the CIA had to drop pot from the problem list when it turned out every hacker ever blazes 24/7 ?

>trying to reason like this

are you 12? If there's a video of him with a joint in his mouth, that's good enough for the anti-Musk authorities. They don't give a fuck if he inhaled it or not.

>make the tech
>ok forget what u made lol

It's legal in California mohammad.

glowniggers don't ever face public scrutiny

Because SpaceX rocket systems are what the CIA uses to remote control North Korean missiles, in case they ever need to take the world hostage so they don't all hang.

> African American male
> Dindu Nuffin

There was a group email sent to our office this week that owning pot stocks is a reportable offense and could negativity affect our clearance

Feds don't care. And it's not California that gives out clearances.

Wtf, what kind of industry? It's legit pharmaceutical stock, not a stake in blood diamonds

FUCKING BASED! these retards who smoke weed think its all fine and dandy until they realize they're pushing the worlds most heavily commodity black market drug and probably most dangerous drug at that

Security clearances imply no illicit substance use, this is grounds for revocation.

t. DoD employee

In Alaska we have laws to arrest the feds.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

Doesn't look like alcohol or cigarettes to me

probably because alcohol and cigarettes are both legal. alcohol anyways is worse than weed clearly

seeSTOP TRYING TO REASON. If they want to use this as a 'gotcha', they will.

I want to live in Alaska. How many polar bears must I dispatch daily?

Elon musk is a CIA Nigger
Remember, if you see a CIA Nigger, you run them over with your car. They glow in the dark

Attached: serveimage(5).jpg (218x232, 18K)

>it would tell citizens they have more power than the feds
Spoiler: they always had more power

God damn I fucking hate joe rogan.

Attached: HP_1.jpg (1920x1280, 762K)

AIPAC is a terrorist organization.

It’s basically like blackmail. Except it’s 2019 and it’s not the devils lettuce and no one can blackmail you for smoking it.