Women

Drop all of the dirt you have on women.
Domestic violence stats, voting patterns, number of partners data, faithfulness stats drug use etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-220610.jpg (1061x406, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

domesticshelters.org/articles/statistics/men-can-be-abused-too
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1546962341454.jpg (750x554, 406K)

I think they call legal anecdotes, "precedents".

Attached: 1545475421229.jpg (1146x1396, 563K)

Attached: 1504019172033.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

Attached: 7556564.png (1125x811, 249K)

Attached: 1534398614787.jpg (1030x800, 327K)

Attached: 2pl8.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

The worst thing women do. They should all die for this.

Attached: wiejomkl.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: 1545467201710.jpg (1863x770, 156K)

Based misogynistic Jow Forumsizen creates the greatest exercise known to man.

what the fuck is wrong with the purple ones ass?

look at the lower-back to thigh. somethin not adding up.

delusion and insanity are good definitions to describe women

Just don’t understand this level of violence. Why? Story?

Dude got his daughter back, which is great.
But still mad nothing happened to the whore who did this.

Attached: 1544125387710.jpg (1024x675, 148K)

It’s not dirt it’s just the way women are, it’s not women’s fault that men have closed their eyes to the ways of women.

Attached: 723362C5-91AD-488D-98A9-B06B3AC68542.jpg (750x905, 379K)

In the next 30 years men will become women and women will become the men. "men" are starting to get girly haircuts, manicures and massages and all that poofter shit while women are getting man haircuts and starting to push their agenda around the place and "men" are taking it.

millenials will end up being sissy boys while the boomers die out in disgust

most likely fake weights, look at the weight the purple girl is lifting, even for a woman it wouldn't do much

Attached: PocketAsian51b2816410bbe.jpg (960x946, 119K)

Attached: 1495157406959.jpg (671x185, 42K)

Checked, but I seem to remember lots of articles back in the 90's criticizing bitches hard for being bitches and not behaving more like men
>Work out more, men said
>Stop being clingly and emotional, men said
>Stop acting like women, be more like us, men said
Women took this at face value. Now we want to complain. Full Beta Jacket

This. There is hope !

>205478562▶ is a great example of the "women should be less like women and more like men" thing of the 90's. Why should a woman lift weights equal to men? If women lift and work out they develop testosterone. Which happened. When women developed testosterone, well golly whiz, they began acting the way men with testosterone do:
>More aggressive, less sexually loyal
>No longer monogamous
>Aloof towards childbearing and children
>Ghostery masters
>"Me first" "my needs"
>Boastful over accomplishments, competitive
>Multiple anonymous partners > one partner

Really we're acting surprised over this? They were (((told))) to act more like men. Men throughout the west parroted that demand. Women obeyed it.
We should not be surprised by the results.
Leaf, die

>being a young inexperienced guy who doesn't understand foreplay is now a felony
truly the darkest timeline

the problem is that "men" are now being dominated by females and being the supressor when they shouldn't be. basedboys are the worst

This is what you happen when you take innocent girls and teach them by humiliation and force that to be and act male is superior. Women follow our cues and our decisions. They want to do what we want. They did what we said we wanted. Catastrophe.

y'all missing a key point
all the people having children are trads

except for adoption there's no chance the sissy bois or butch grils are starting a family

zoomer generation is already conservative af
3rd wave feminism is practically a dirty word
soon the effects will be too
degeneracy is self deafeating

imagine how evil a woman has to be to look at something like that pic every day, KNOWING

>it's for the good of the child
>he is happier not knowing
they are the same mental falllacies and self-lies used to hide from consequences as anything else

to be fair, the child is better off
assuming the lie is never caught
evil is planning the entire thing on purpose
which I'm sure many do

Attached: 1538771553017.png (768x768, 1M)

yeah i think it's a meme video, her reaction really isn't severe enough for getting hit in the head with 50 lbs, plus the gym is empty

They are animals driveb by emotions alone. Every single one has BPD

Whores have diplomatic immunity. There is a reason men are 100 times more likely to go to jail despite women being more violent

Ok

Attached: 1517935568659.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

Everyone knew.

Attached: 1550700102773.jpg (1024x839, 148K)

His mistake was living in a leftist hellscape

I hope this is the case but more likely we're just living in an echo chamber

referring to who?

Women are evil. A man would not stand for this. We have honor, dignity, pride, reason. Whores just go with the flow

She's literally tilting her hips forward as if she was riding a cock, instead of doing proper squat form.

Bretty good
>bump

Attached: holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

this meme is seriously flawed user
>niggers

Your trips make me defer to your post. The logical rules for generalization induction are incredibly strict such that the average normie would be able to convince his or her friend that your statement, "(All) [sic] Women are evil" is easily defeatable with a single counterexample . However, with all of the evidence in this thread you could make a strong case for a high confidence interval. Maybe it is that NAWALT, but the odds of you finding your perfect autist waifu who actually loves you is incredibly low.
>I mean, I got mine. Good luck!

Attached: 1545474435831.png (1808x3731, 609K)

weak

>w*men
Yikes

Attached: med_1485851982_image.jpg (640x427, 52K)

ya, I dont think that second plate would bounce like that if it hit a person.
a person would just absorb that shit, and not in the good way.

Attached: 1542037903452.jpg (541x601, 107K)

Chad and Stacy barging I’m on a game of magic or dungeons and dragons? I don’t think this is reality...

>what is World of Warcraft
>what are twitch thots

Attached: 42614858_10160725959935391_2843059081965469696_n.jpg (685x377, 36K)

I got one but she was too ugly so I dumped her
(I mean she was basically perfect and my type and based and redpilled but she had a bad nose so I couldn't help but stare at it)

desu yo ne?

Pedophiles and feminists already tried to infiltrate magic once, there is a youtube channel about it

I think certain things are just too nerdy for that, I have seen women go to the magic the gathering club before and they don't last long as the men there are so damn nerdy that they care more about the game than getting female attention. But magic is a hyper-autist/Actual nerdy game and doesn't translate well to semi-nerdy hobbies.

guureato desu yo, koitsu wa

Too difficult, Magic players are too autistic.

Everything is too nerdy untill it goes mainstream and suddenly whores go from "ew he plays videogames what a virgin" to *bites down on a controller while taking a selfie*

Attached: feminized societies.jpg (795x855, 364K)

Pewdiepie streamed magic

Ah shit. I never played world of Warcraft so I don’t know what goes on here... always heard about the twitch thots being here on 4 Chan that’s some crazy shit. But I never really participated in this stuff so I wouldn’t know. I want to go on twitch to actually witness this shit it’s just so weird that I want to see it. Fin dom is a really interesting behavior I’m just obsessed with odd and self destructive human behaviors guess I shoulda been psych major. I downloaded twitch once just couldn’t find the thots. Must not be looking hard enough.

Yeah I doubt many females would outlast the nerds in friday night magic, that being said most people play it at home anyway.

Attached: herp.png (703x649, 45K)

It's okay to closed fist hit women when they do shit like this right?

This I have to see... why are these types raiding card games. That just seems fucked up and awkward

Attached: 1445572759916.png (1327x329, 64K)

The only honorable thing to do is kill her, the child and yourself in that order

The cops who allowed a kidnapping should be in jail getting beaten by jamal and their families should be starving in the streets desu.

I dated a woman like that. Her level of malevolence was shocking, but how little it effected her shocked me more.

She could destroy someone with her lies and not bat an eye about it. She’s got a false rape accusation under her belt as well.

This world is rotten

Attached: women are dumb not children.png (1352x2353, 482K)

Hey why did you stop posting my red pill about that jewish blogger girl?

Ok but what if the woman is not really a woman? Like if she is in the body of a woman but feels like a man? Does it apply?

ok there light yagami

That's mentally ill, user.

That should also say when the Federal Reserve was created.

I guess this is the OP

Attached: Redpills on Women the Dark Side.png (1387x5652, 1.06M)

Transgenderism is a mental disorder. A femoid may this she's a man and vice versa but they aren't

You mean transgender people? How many transmen are there? 1 in 20000 females? 1 in 30000? Why would you even think on them when making general comments about women?

They're NPCs and should only be viewed as such, humanizing them will make out hate them. The best women have good programmers, like strong Christian communities; bad ones are programed by the Jews.

At least someone understood my reference

Attached: 1432668323890.png (500x647, 196K)

Literally every 30 year old roastie that still hasn't figured anything ouy and thinks it's cute say "lol, I'm such a crazy mess". Then get your shit together you dumb fucking cunt.

Get a better PC streetshitter

Shouldn't she be the rapist in this case? He's 15.

What is pic related supposed to mean?

I used to think about it that way but they are smarter than they let on in certain areas, mainly social ones. The too dumb is no excuse for me anymore

That doesn't mean it's flawed, it just means we need more studies on race specific stuff. What the fuck is wrong with your brain, lol.

It's from Shield Hero thread on /a/ that, as always, turned into MGTOW thread. The guy is quoting part of my reply

Attached: 1528628432468.jpg (2405x917, 917K)

Women are just as abusive as men are, domestically and sexually and otherwise. Their victims are children and husbands.

t. child victim of insanely abusive cunt

Also:
"An estimated 10.4 percent or approximately 11.7 million men in the U.S. have reported having an intimate partner get or attempt to get pregnant when the male partner didn’t agree to it."

domesticshelters.org/articles/statistics/men-can-be-abused-too

Welcome to the real world neo

I fucking lost already, fuck this gay earth.

Attached: triggerd.gif (300x300, 158K)

>Literally every 30 year old roastie that still hasn't figured anything ouy and thinks it's cute say "lol, I'm such a crazy mess". Then get your shit together you dumb fucking cunt.
It would help you a lot not to constantly speak like a female hipster.
>LITERALLLY

It was a mistake to stop killing women for adultery.

Why kill yourself?

Please post the one where they come back with sticks

Attached: 2limbedmanstunswomen.webm (360x360, 1.11M)

Interesting how that lobbying group was able to cause drastic changes by throwing money around and causing (((popular protests))) in the media and swaying votes (probably at the same time while rigging the votes by lying about population sizes). As if all you need is the ability to print money at a whim in order to control society, and as if all you need is a sham "democracy of freedom, brotherhood and equality" to enact strong financial oligarchy.

Attached: 1546488055031.jpg (1080x1350, 244K)

I dont see how this could be true. It claims he had already won custody so the mother was in no position to allow lisa to take the child. it was 100% kidnapping and in no way a cival dispute. If it is true he should sue the fuck out of city.

This could basically summarize Western immigration with browns being Anglos/Germans/Dutch/Nordics , browns being Catholics/Irish/Italians/Eastern European, pinks being niggers/Jews, and red being spics and shitskins

Women are smelly.

I would pay her house a visit late one night with a baseball bat