Show How Smart We Really Are

Instead of posting meme/shill shit how about we start posting some actual solutions to real problems. Pick any issue plaguing the world currently and try to fix it in this thread.

Attached: 502255276_c29cf5aa70_z.jpg (320x212, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMpuUUV2HeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>some actual solutions to real problems
ww3

>actual solutions to real problems
Talk is endless. War is the only solution to problems.

Problem: niggers exist.
Solution: turn them all into faggots and trannies.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMpuUUV2HeE
I have a dream. Now all I need is capital, and, if the system persists, votes.

ok then. What are the sides? Who wins? How does it end? Actually think it out realistically.

>fix world issues
Why? Not my problem.

the solution to every problem is inevitably revolution

Based and redpilled

this
>When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authority is derived

Attached: 1550407909752.jpg (382x597, 64K)

Fat? Hate system reliance? Hate throwing money away?

Start a victory garden.
It's cold now - best time to plan, buy seeds, and do research.

Start some cole/cold-hardy lettuce crops indoors for spring harvest. Plot out your beds, and start considering fencing. Plant peas as soon as the ground thaws. etc. etc. etc.

Tangible, visible results will lessen your depression desu

Grow with the produce, learn from mistakes. try new things.

Fuck, even a basic bitch thyme, basil, cilantro herb garden will get you back more than its worth in the 30$ investment you'll make for the season.

Once you have some results, get others involved. People (wimmen) love free produce, so don't be afraid to offer any bumpers to 'em.

we need to bring back right wing gardening squad threads

Attached: 1500973198630.png (1200x1446, 64K)

>Poverty
Kill all blacks
>Violence in 1rst world
Kill all blacks
>Violence elsewhere
Kill all kikes and blacks

I used to think this. However, think about AFTER said revolution, after the dust settles. A human or group of them eventually always rises through to the top.
Now, think about this. You just overthrew everything and you have a just and glorious leader or leaders. What do these leaders have?
>>Power.
What does everyone that ever exists want?
>>Power.
And what does EVERYONE, even the most powerful of people also have?
>>Greed.
The same issues that plague communism, my friend, are what plague every form of trying to control mass amounts of people through one or multiple leaders.
>>People and greed.
As long as human beings with power remain at the top, other human beings who want that same power will buy, sell, blackmail, kill, threaten, control, and do ANYTHING to get it.

Leaders do not bring good upon the people. For this reason, the only way to legislate massive amounts of people benevolently is not to control people with people.

im dumb as fucking bricks dont listen to me

Attached: boop.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Right wing death squads.

>Homosexuality

The only solution to any real problem is violently overthrowing the current status quo and replacing it with a new machine, albeit keeping the trappings of the old system so as to retain our traditions and culture where it matters.

Attached: 1545689570406.jpg (683x1024, 106K)

underrated and basketweavingpilled

give me a problem OP

learn to reply newfag

You can't argue from logic with the illogical.
You can't discuss things rationally with the irrational.
You can't reason with the unreasonable.
There's a point where words fail.

Been thinking a lot lately about leftism as a scam more than an ideology. The promise that you can get free shit because your dad fucked your mom often strikes me as Nigerian prince tier scamming.

Attached: Quote-Thomas-Sowell-Welfare-State.jpg (599x560, 58K)

You're right. It is high time that we stop fucking and sucking and start feeding and seeding!

Ovens, lynchings and, helicopter rides.

Also make threads autosage faster the longer it has been sense OP posted a reply and even faster for one post by this ID threads

Attached: 1535092294516m.jpg (1024x632, 196K)

>2 posts by this ID and OP exits the thread

not surprising

>good upon the people

That has to be defined is the issue. I've thought a lot lately about the concept that government operates for its own purposes. It then incentivizes what it lacks and needs, like entrepreneurship and dependency on itself among the masses, and disincentivizes what it doesnt need, like regular middle class wage earners. But is it not "good," in the sense that something could actually be better?

That's fair, "good" is a vague word
You pretty much said it, government will never operate for the governed. Governments will never do something to improve the lives of the people it controls (do "good") unless doing otherwise begins to threaten their control.

This (gov not doing anything for anyone but themselves) is a result of a ton of stuff, but in the end it always boils down to the decisions of people somewhere. People.

To answer your question, you could be thousands of dollars richer for just a year of YOUR OWN LABOR if the government was really "for the people."

You could have fucked your hot teacher in high school that actually would have come onto you first if the government didn't say she wasn't allowed.

You could build your own mansion from scratch to live in and never pay a dime to anyone but the lumber salesman if the government didn't say "gibs please" when they find out.

These are just tiny examples out of the fucking hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS, of things we could do if we lived in a world where a room of millionares who got there by saying "ye" and "nay" on the right things (things to help industry leaders and power hungry fat cats) didn't control us.

People need to stop driving cars.
This solves many problems like ..
No social interaction, no helping, no making friends or finding work when interacting with people on the street because everyone rides in a sealed metal box.
Obvious damage to the environment and the people around you, your friends and neighbours, who you willingly poison every time you start your engine to carry your fat ass around.
Fitness, meritocracy, strength, all degenerated in society and the individual due to taking no exercise or responsibility for burdens.