GenZ and Millenial hate thread

>”Afford basic needs”
>*Twitter for iphone* also *doesnt save money*
>”Help out my parents more”
>(assuming financially) *Twitter for iphone* & *doesn’t save money*
If not financially, no ones stopping them from helping their parents
>”See a therapist for my (((M E N T A L I L L N E S S)))
Literally almost every GenZ and Millenial has some sort of “mental illness”. It went from “just to be cool” to them reasing vague symptoms and labeling themselves.
>”and have time for developing my hobbies and skills instead of working a job I don’t like that leaves me with no energy or free time.”
>*Chose where they want to work willingly and complain about not having any time*
>*Won’t leave their job they hate (that they also chose) to pursue their dreams and instead cries on twitter*
>11,700 retweets 33,000 likes
Everyone is like this, it’s sad as fuck.

>inb4 “Boomer”
I’m 18, but I guess I have the mindset of a boomer

Tweet: twitter.com/kennananoo/status/1103174889840627712?s=21

Attached: A8F0B78E-C1AA-4C46-B602-6E26C833444E.jpg (1125x1410, 523K)

That's the most millenial tweet I've seen in a while, Jesus Christ.

I've only ever heard of people "seeing a therapist" on TV shows and Jow Forums. Do burgers actually go to therapy? What the fuck for? You literally won the genetic lottery being born in the west and you need therapy?

Because “muh Anxiety/Depression/WhateverOtherBullshitAllMyFriends“Have”AndIWantToFitIn”

As much as I love Western and civilized society/civilization, we’ve reached a point in which things are so perfect we need to find things to complain about, which is pathetic

Attached: 3218EC2B-4B43-4AA4-A553-59260086BEC7.jpg (750x736, 62K)

It must be hard getting acid thrown in your face on a daily basis.

>bullying reduced signficantly
>shaming is gone, everyone is lectured on acceptance
>schools push self esteem since kinder
wtf I need therapy

Attached: Putin-hacked-US-elections-900x350.jpg (900x350, 29K)

All through highschool and middle school literally no kid was bullied. Everyone was either cool with you or didn’t know you or didn’t like you so they just stayed away. Even though it’s my own experience, I imagine others have had schools like this too. At this point it’s crying for no reason

I was bullied in middle school (gen X) and it made me stronger. Got into martial arts and found direction, purpose, and better health. There's something evolutionary about the strong picking on the weak. Taking that out of the equation does not perfect human nature, it represses it. Anything repressed builds under the surface... now we have less bullies but more high school shooters.

Attached: screenshot_3305.jpg (383x316, 168K)

Californians do, but they definitely aren't American and probably aren't even human.

Based

Cant wait for you to have to have a mortgage, child support, taxes, bills and everything else grown ups in the 21st century deal with. Go shove your neo-boomer bootstrap pulling shit up your ass you little faggot.

>Cant wait for you to have to have a mortgage, child support, taxes, bills and everything else grown ups in the 21st century deal with.
Imagine not being smart with money and having children when you aren't ready to have them. I hope you're having fun in debt

GO FUCKYOURSELF YOU LITTLE SHITHEAD FAGGOT. WHEN YOU WHERE IN YOUR DADDYS FUCKING BALLSACK I WAS BUSTING MY ASS TO PROVIDE FOR A FAMILY. ALL IT GOT ME WAS A FUCKING DIVORCE AND PAYING A THOUSAND A MONTH TO KIDS I CANT SEE
EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU LITTLE CUNT

Bump

Studies show money makes people happier up until $75k/year.

People born before 1990 ruined pol, kys

>Being this mad
Go back to the yahoo news comment sections gramps

>Everyone is like this, it’s sad as fuck.
yup, nice parenting ya'll

Communism is behind the corner

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you ex is a bitch.

Should have had better judgement, you have no one to blame but yourself

Time to take your pills, grandpa.

Attached: 1551060863406.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Attached: if-you-love-avocado-so-much-why-dont-you-marry-29297879.png (500x585, 147K)

Attached: gettyimages-614509568-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

Attached: my-bacon-moods-i-like-i-love-im-eating-bacon-6161492.png (500x672, 156K)

any denographic problems that europe has america has more of

Attached: cursive.jpg (364x364, 37K)

Attached: 15L.jpg (650x385, 30K)

/thread

Attached: family-day-word-art-label-grandpa-graphic-green-mint.png (456x456, 22K)

These lazy faggots piss me off. We are living in the most prosperous time in human history with the easiest lives but they still want to bitch. When the cycle of history turns again, I hope his peasant descendants enjoy serfdom.

Attached: 53BB7FB4-038B-4694-A8E9-A3BE6081CED7.jpg (334x255, 15K)

>I’m 18, but I guess I have the mindset of a boomer
So your boomer parents still house, feed, clothe you right?

We'll see how those bootstraps look when you can't find a job that'll pay for an apartment.

If you can't acknowledge the damage that boomers have wreaked on the American economy I doubt you are even engaged in it.

>see a therapist
Dead giveaway that this crybaby needs to be working more, not less. Therapy is for poor little rich boys with too much time on their hands. Try 50 or more hours a week and then tell me how sad you are, and how many problems you have. You won’t, because you’ll be too busy to give a shit.

>Dead giveaway that this crybaby needs to be working more

This, kid needs to be supporing his jew overlords more

>never worked more than a week with 60hrs in your life

Having worked 30 weeks a year at 60hr a week for nearly two decades, I'll tell you how it affects people. One of three things happen, the person becomes an addict, this is most common, put a gun in their mouth, uncommon, or get pretty serious about their faith.

Attached: 1544564268180.jpg (1024x743, 63K)