>HUDSec SleepyBen on NewsmaxNow 3/4/19
youtu.be/QaPnGdQFVVw
>HUDSec SleepyBen comments to The Epoch Times 3/1/19
youtu.be/C_tjS_4SeHc
>Don Jr on America Talks Live 2/26/19
youtu.be/49G0HHwlcXo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 4chanpranks.png (710x1600, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoCrauvtQXI
archive.is/wcA2b
youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk
youtube.com/watch?v=cTC1TEVo3Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ9KsNiyFMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: tweet.jpg (710x932, 192K)

AWOO!

Attached: 1546157419537.jpg (960x540, 248K)

Good accelerationism: Watching the dems increasingly cannibalize themselves until they kick off the race war on their own.

Bad accelerationism: Allowing a commie behind the Resolute Desk, ever.

Attached: 1527206125111.jpg (672x669, 197K)

With good behavior and time served Manafort may be out in two years

REMINDER
>in outer Space, no one can hear you AWOO

Attached: close up sweating awoo.png (865x460, 173K)

YANG GANG >>>>>>>>>>>>> PTG

“For far too long, the Democratic Party has shamelessly exploited race and ethnicity to create predictable voting blocks. But, despite big promises at election cycles, those same politicians have consistently failed to deliver tangible solutions to communities of color, as recent years see both a widening economic inequality vs. white households and a marked recent upturn in violent urban crime, which disproportionately afflicts blacks and Hispanics.

In contrast, in just nine months in office President Trump has already delivered real results for Hispanics in three key areas … with much more promise ahead!”
-TRUMP

"DACA IS TIED TO THE WALL"
-TRUMP

Attached: Obama fence.jpg (474x296, 33K)

refresh!

Attached: TrumpOP_WhiteSupremacistHandSignal.jpg (720x540, 169K)

dems would have had to fund the wall in congress to get DACA but nope lmao

Take me back to 2006 bros, I'm tired of this life and this timeline

The difference is they didn't find the corpses Manafort made.

>actively describing yourself as a band of criminals

Attached: 1544723726386.png (486x332, 62K)

What is happening today? Everyone is losing their mind and going batshit, i love it

Attached: dsdle.png (2400x2400, 2.56M)

Manafort didn't kill anyone

Why are these people verified?

Homicide is more serious than tax evasion.

In Trump's America, the moon howls at you!
[AWOO~s on the DSN]

Attached: awoopollo 11.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

Mueller BTFO
Manafort getting a slap on the wrist
Discord Trannies still losing their shit over everything

Reminder that little wang yang is a fucking penny pincher who only offers $1000/month. Big Rod Todd Barry is offering $2000/month and a free govt mandated gf.

Attached: lilwangsBTFO.jpg (1000x849, 142K)

Attached: ascreenshot.png (630x827, 399K)

This pretty fair. Manafort didn't kill anyone (because he is not a nigger).

Attached: 1551477918140.jpg (1200x1200, 252K)

I ain't serving no eggrolls on the 4th of July.

Attached: America2.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

allegedly

Attached: 553e6310ecad04974ae9d413-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 92K)

>Russia
Fuck off crypto-Bolsheviks

“For far too long, the Democratic Party has shamelessly exploited race and ethnicity to create predictable voting blocks. But, despite big promises at election cycles, those same politicians have consistently failed to deliver tangible solutions to communities of color, as recent years see both a widening economic inequality vs. white households and a marked recent upturn in violent urban crime, which disproportionately afflicts blacks and Hispanics.

In contrast, in just nine months in office President Trump has already delivered real results for Hispanics in three key areas … with much more promise ahead!”
-TRUMP

-TRUMP

Attached: TrumpAncientStatue.png (615x921, 729K)

It's been that way for 3 or 4 days. But today they're mad about Manafort getting a light sentence even though I think he's awaiting sentencing for the DC court or something.

TODD SQUAD >>>>>>>>>>>>> YANG GANG

Attached: todd_vs_yang_.jpg (1557x984, 249K)

>dems would have had to fund the wall in congress to get DACA but nope lmao

DACA is pending in SCOTUS, and will die there. DAPA already died.

Then why do you follow us like a little puppy, moron?

You keep copy pasting this, but you don't seem to grasp reality. You don't get it. The wall (fence, if you prefer) is being built. It is funded. The border is now militarized. Understand that point first before we proceed.

Now, the deal you're describing via that quote -- from 2 years ago -- was TRADING DACA for the wall funding. Because the wall is underway (remember last sentence?) and is funded via appropriations as well as National Emergency, plus additional shifted funds there is NO reason to trade this for DACA. That's off the table now. It no longer exists.

Pulling quotes from 2 years ago does not change it, no matter how much you wish it weren't so.

The next concession Trump will force on the Democrats to give in exchange for some sort of DACA continuance is massive immigration reform (RAISE act), etc.. Get ready for merit based immigration, new restrictions on countries, numbers, etc.

Le .003% of the vote.

Jihadi wonder twins in the House pissed off the Jews, AOC calling out AIPAC by name, House females turn a resolution condemning antisemitism into meaningless intersectional word salad, Mueller getting BTFO several times, wall continuing to go up, Trump's desired "increased immigration" revealed as being almost exclusively European, SpaceX being frens with NASA and Roscosmos on the Internet, and the Mueller report drops within three weeks.

Welcome back to the trenches Awoosya, grab a wolfgirl and a gun.

Attached: awoo metal jacket.jpg (1000x998, 152K)

Correct. I will keep this in mind!

Attached: 79172F0A-1E44-498D-86B3-ECBEBC7EB57D.jpg (1024x512, 81K)

i mean daca amnesty.

Attached: ss.png (603x225, 27K)

Friendly reminder to report spammers and shills for violation of global rules.
Do your part to keep /ptg/ clean.

Attached: 11369C94-B123-45BB-9133-494F99C69126.png (1070x601, 386K)

>Ukrainian flag
I thought all of you left the country already

Attached: ukraincy w polsce.png (398x541, 139K)

He will now reply with: "but TRUMP SAY THING!"
Then he'll ignore your response and continue spamming the same propaganda, after sometimes hiding in his discord recovering from a panic attack

>i mean daca amnesty.

That was never going to happen legislatively. Dem's had Obama and both houses of Congress, and it was a bridge too far then.

What do they want. People getting locked up for life for tax fraud?

>money laundering is somehow more abhorrent than second degree manslaughter

Attached: 1458948595142.jpg (512x384, 33K)

wrong: awoos transcend time and space

Attached: AWOO in the Stars.jpg (1591x890, 257K)

>The next concession Trump will force on the Democrats to give in exchange for some sort of DACA continuance is massive immigration reform (RAISE act), etc.. Get ready for merit based immigration, new restrictions on countries, numbers, etc.
Reminder that /ptg/ was predicting the RAISE Act would be table stakes after the wall was resolved months ago.

lmfao at erin burnett. "i dont know if we know that this has nothing to do with russia"

that wasn't the entire point of the daca fight throughout trump's term?

Insanity has no end for these people.

>lmfao at erin burnett. "i dont know if we know that this has nothing to do with russia"

LOOL, the judge said it didn't!

G U L A G S

Yang threads beat these sad threads now. Boring.

How can he not know that Jews are nation-wrecking parasites? I thought James Woods was based.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.03.07-18-26-29.png (621x710, 497K)

Trump is a faliure.

Bang for Yang.

Attached: 1552003305931.jpg (1024x598, 165K)

CNN and MSNBC are furious.

Attached: Manafort sentenced.jpg (986x1603, 835K)

So basically a DACA cake but without the "floodgate immigration" frosting, inside a hard to open package (wall).

Attached: 1543286794519.png (200x202, 29K)

lmao IKR fucking hilarious

That last military hearing I was waiting for just dropped as you made the other edits. Will need one more update

Attached: Ryoko_21.jpg (800x600, 125K)

COME ON

Attached: 1489763942053.jpg (251x242, 19K)

>that wasn't the entire point of the daca fight throughout trump's term?

I don't think so. Trump dangled it, but I don't think he ever intended to do anything on it. He knows the SCOTUS will shitcan it, and that will have zero negative political impact on him.

God isn’t this the truth? I fuckin’ love Todd!
Yang threads are WEAK SAUCE

Attached: 3A5CF40E-DC7A-403A-80C9-4DB770C54299.jpg (711x664, 67K)

in the eyes of jews, that might just be the case

Attached: the hall of cost.png (706x642, 22K)

>WHITE SUPREMACISTS SINGLED OUT
>CRITICIZING JEWISH INFLUENCE AND QUESTIONING JEWISH LOYALTY IS NOW HATE SPEECH, GOYIM!

archive.is/wcA2b

>After debates and delays over the wording of the text, the House on Thursday overwhelmingly passed a resolution that broadly condemned hate.
>The resolution, which was crafted after freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., made comments critical of Israel that critics said played to anti-Semitic tropes, passed 407 to 23.
>All Democrats voted in favor of the resolution, including Omar. Republicans were the only to oppose it, with one member voting as present.
>The resolution was broadened from its original version, which focused solely on denouncing anti-Semitism, to condemning other forms of bigotry against minorities.

Here's how it reads now:

>"Whereas white supremacists in the United States have exploited and continue to exploit bigotry and weaponize hate for political gain, targeting traditionally persecuted peoples, including African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and other people of color, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, the LGBTQ community, immigrants, and others with verbal attacks, incitement, and violence…"
The original effort received pushback from progressive Democrats like New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who said it was unfair to single out Omar – although a draft version of the initial resolution obtained by USA TODAY did not mention Omar by name. They pointed out that Omar, who is Muslim, has herself been the subject of offensive attacks, such as a poster displayed in West Virginia's statehouse implying she was linked to the 9/11 attacks.
The Democrats compromised by drafting a resolution that condemns both anti-Semitism and anti-Muslim discrimination, as well as general "bigotry against minorities." The resolution does not mention Omar by name.

>The wall (fence, if you prefer) is being built
No I want a wall! Obama's fence in trade for DACA

Attached: FENCE.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>little wang yang can only give a measly 1K
>BIG ROD TODD offering a whole $2000 PLUS FREE GF
chink btfo, impossible to recover! I'm definitely on the TODD SQUAD now and encouraging all my friends to do the same!

Attached: D1GLGtAWsAAGXwa.jpg (2048x1152, 313K)

the yang thing is probably the pinnacle of post ironic shilling/voting
if you know you're going to get fucked by them, just support the guy with the most absurd promises
would be funny if it ends up working and politics is reduced to hyper inflated promises

yang fags think they'll ever be up against Trump.

Attached: 1540297826398.jpg (696x800, 147K)

Plus the price is cutting off all the long term immigration trends that make demographics favor Democrats at all. They're really being handed a shit sandwich from their perspective, and it's beautiful.

The cope is real. This is just a rehearsal for Mueller folks, remember that. Once he’s got the glowies out of harms way, everyone else responsible for this farce goes under the bus.

Oh, man. They are so mad.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07 Ken Dilanian on Twitter Manafort lawyer Kevin Downing tells reporters there is (639x842, 83K)

/ptg/ official theme

youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk

>that wasn't the entire point of the daca fight throughout trump's term?
>I don't think so. Trump dangled it, but I don't think he ever intended to do anything on it.
He kept them here.

-TRUMP

-TRUMP

Attached: Trump’s_DACA_Timeline_-_2019-03-07_15.41.14.jpeg.png (524x466, 43K)

Holy shit, how many bottles of gin did Erin down before going live?

damn it feels good to be a #yangster

What happened to Erin? She used to be so hot.

Attached: Erin.jpg (400x300, 26K)

Note the quotation marks. He's recounting someone else's take and throwing fuel on a burning fire

the funniest thing about yang gang is that yang is actually pronounced yahng like "ah this is a refreshing beverage" yahng. it sounds retarded when you actually know 中文.

also if you want a potent redpill, tell a lib about how china massively persecutes and re-educates muslims in western china. and that trump stands strong to china because of this kind of thing.

has aipac been made to register as a foreskin lobbying entity yet?

>So basically a DACA cake but without the "floodgate immigration" frosting, inside a hard to open package (wall).
Fence

Built by Obama first. A FENCE

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x315, 30K)

James Woods clinging to his blue checkmark.

Attached: ilhan_omar_vs_islamophobic_jews.gif (626x960, 889K)

holy shit these fucking Yang cucks don't quit

he's just shitstirring

Are the shills still here?

based Manafort got the delegates, never flipped on the president. Will be out in 2 years

Attached: 1462188442826.jpg (658x328, 45K)

Nah, more like:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTC1TEVo3Aw

Attached: trump emprah.jpg (480x360, 47K)

I sometimes get stunned when I realize there are actually people who don't know how to perceive sarcasm on the internet.

I don't understand what they're so pissy about, it's a transparently political prosecution, the fact that they got to lock up the president's campaign manager in a post election hissy fit is a huge flex of the left wing's political muscle, getting mad it's not for life is just petty. Here's hoping Barr can clean up this shitshow, but I really doubt he will.

I diagnose boomerism

>/PAY/
ok this is epic

nice

Attached: 1551039246628.webm (460x310, 2.98M)

smartest thing Yang did was promise NEETBUX, he has an entire army of autistic shitposters now who will post about him 24/7 in hopes of getting their bux

Yo my friend I’m upset

>never flipped
he did one better, he pretended to plea bargain and spied on Mueller for like a year before he figured it out.

Eva was apparently bawling his little eyes out on voice chat last night according to one of the other raiders, when he got confronted over the hat thing. Today has been much quieter.

>Here's hoping Barr can clean up this shitshow, but I really doubt he will.
Mueller has been the primary blocker on that. He can just cockblock any other attempts to look into the issue with "sorry, ongoing investigation :^^^^)" and stall forever. That ends once the report drops.

Attached: iowa maga freedom.jpg (1024x724, 122K)

Anons, what would you buy with an extra $1,000 each and every month?

>No I want a wall! Obama's fence in trade for DACA
How many times were you dropped on your head as a child? The DACA-for-wall ship has sailed, son. Blame Nancy and Chuck -- it really was a sweet deal. That's why all the spics loved it and were agitating for its acceptance at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ9KsNiyFMA

Since old white libshit jews fucked that up for you, think about what else you're okay with trading away for DACA and let your congressman know now, ahead of time. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Attached: comfy.jpg (413x395, 67K)

He still won't win, I can assure you that.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Since the Dims are boycotting FoxNews for the Presidential debates, and Trump retaliated in the same way, who for seeing debates with John Gizzi as moderator!?

Attached: JohnGizzi_Newsguy.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

*foreign

the media kinda seems like they wana hang everyone. one might deduce after many years of watching them.

she's a thiccc girl now. tons of fun