Little thug is loitering and soliciting mall goers with his shitty trap cd

>Little thug is loitering and soliciting mall goers with his shitty trap cd
>Gets told not to do this multiple times before by the mall
>Police officer asks him and his thot aunt they can't be there selling CDs and bother customers
>they get belligerent, cursing at the cop
>told to leave thot aunt gets more belligerent hyping the little brat
>Cop is now detaining the little shit and calling mall security because auntie is escalating the situation.
>security has kid in a fairly loose hold that shouldn't hurt him
>Female chimps out when security tries to move the boy to the exit
>assaults the security officer then gets dropped
>liberal pussies cry and claim brutality
>HE JUS A KEED
twitter.com/SikhProf/status/1103761183369248768

The liberal cucks who try to hold these bastards in their wrong only make it harder for everyone in the long run.

Attached: 5106714-0-image-a-56_1539724261298.jpg (636x382, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EmmaVigeland/status/1103779569914597376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol the comment on him being in jail in a couple years.. someone cap it. You know it's gonna happen

>mall
and now you know why malls are dying
because of niggers

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

They kept moving further and further from the city I grew up. Then the nigs complained because the bus didn't go there. They ruin everything.

Some nigger used to sell mix tapes downtown but got arrested for not having a vendor liscence.. the cops told him to get one but he refused. Niggers can't into laws because niggers. All he had to do was get the proper permit.

>permit
are racist because they cost money and shit

>a kid selling CD's is a threat
Are you fucking retarded

I couldn't stomach the replies.
It's like fuck rules and other people shopping and not wanting some peanut head kid bothering them.
Fuck trespassing laws.
The bleeding heart whites and blacks want the police to just turn a blind eye and give a pass to black males going nuts.

You can remove the meme flag you pasty ass.
Yes, they are a nuisance and when people don't give them their way they can turn hostile and violent.
No one wants to be following, begged for money, then verbally accosted or physically menaced for saying no or ignoring them.

The Joys of Niggerfication

Virginia Caswell

@vcaswell1
3h3 hours ago
More
We live in this capitalistic society that ENCOURAGES people to do things like this and make their own way, but when it’s a person of color (specially BIPOC), the tables are turned. BIPOC cannot win; the system is rigged against them.

lemme guess: he dindu nuffin!

>You can remove the meme flag you pasty ass.
Sigh... okay. Please no bulli

OLIVIA

Verified account

@1andonlyOlivia
49m49 minutes ago
More
Replying to @SikhProf
Cd’s?? Are we serious. He’s a child doing nothing wrong. But if it was a Caucasian kid he would have bought a cd and told him great job. This shit angers me to my core. How do cops like this continue to stay on the job. TRASH!!!

TheresaLemire

@TheresaLemire
2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @SikhProf
This poor baby deserves so much more from those sworn to “protect and serve.” #Shame on this man and #shame this culture for making this okay. #PoliceBrutality #institutionalracism #BLM

Lol these fucking people.

>look how strong that kid is being by not being intimidated

He literally has 2 paths for thought in his brain. Fight or not fight. He’s acting like a tough little shit cuz he’s scared and he realizes that he’s not in a good situation. He thinks he can mouth his way out of this, not realizing that adults who are literate do not respond to his wanna be tough thug attitude.

Then the shrieking of the woman, Jesus, what a fucking animal.

You’d think the owners of these businesses would realize what this type of “””clientele””” does to their bottom line.

Giada #FBPE #TheResistance

@GirlGiada
3h3 hours ago
More
Replying to @SikhProf @appalledvoter
That cop has no facial expression. No emotion, looks like a robot. What a horrible human being. I hope the kid and his mum are ok.

See a nigger pull the trigger. Cops did nothing wrong.

The thot aunt did sumfin when she decided to go ape and attack the officer.

Fucking disgusting "people". Why can they not just act like civil human beings!? It's not even like you need a high IQ to show some common decency and self restraint.They're just an outright disgusting arrogant, unruly and aggressive breed

Attached: 1538352246625.jpg (632x752, 96K)

Didn't think you had loicences in the land of the free.

>sees 12 second clip of a dindu child acting like an animal
>wants to buy his mixtape

If this little hoodrat shithead isn’t in jail by the time he turns 16 I would be shocked.

Attached: 498EDDA7-A9F6-4451-9C8A-01DF1305E8D8.png (750x1334, 221K)

Fuck niggers, but nigger enablers are even worse.

Trips
Kek has spoken through your post.

>You must live with the nigs goy!

Attached: defunding.jpg (689x1024, 90K)

Luke #FridaysForFuture

@Luke4Climate
10m10 minutes ago
More
Replying to @SikhProf
That police man is a monster. Officers are supposed to protect and serve, not assault children.

Take of the year right here
twitter.com/EmmaVigeland/status/1103779569914597376

Attached: 1550831671948.png (696x665, 742K)

I'm glad the chief of police sided with his officer while wagging his finger at that sheboon who only made the situation worse.
Women are literally children mentally and black women are like retarded children with severe mental issues.

he a gud boi he dindu nuffin

Attached: 1454142423489.jpg (1582x1627, 603K)

reminds me of that noglet menacing pedestrians to buy her refilled water bottles, got shut down due to potential health concerns but mammy was chimping out saying "SHE JUST TRYNA GET DAT MONEY TA GOTO DISNEY LAND HOW SHE GONNA MAKE HER WAY!?"

A verified account in less than an hour? Does twatter have a konami code or something?

Attached: 1539471822729.jpg (615x580, 52K)

Lol I bet that "too white" school is 70% mexican, 20% white and 9% asian. Hopefully the mexispics will cleanse california of niggers

Niggers turned Malls into shit, there is zero chance the Nigger lovers posting have once shopped in that Mall.

Those comments make me sick. Pathetic human garbage. Even worse than those niggers.

It’s always a fucking underdog fantasy with these people.

Implying he’s even going to live past 25.

Attached: 1157C0FF-B00C-49EF-AC69-58A84B42E4C7.jpg (750x442, 81K)

society is already collapsing, basic rules and regulations can't even be enforced against the non whites anymore. we're pretty south Africa tier already.

when will white people begin to defend themselves?

public nuisance
yank that nigger out and ban him

We dont ned no.liconse n sheit dats gay nigga

The Post are classic. What are the odds they will be soon raped or murdered by their Nigger pets?

This
Underrated Post

Attached: 1544374840853.jpg (692x960, 97K)

niglet

This is why whites don't go to malls anymore.

Noran S

@RingTheNorBell
2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @SikhProf
This would def be different if he was white!!! I know that for a fact. The cop would of tried to scare him and let him go, such BS

ALL THOSE COMMENTS ARE TERRIBLE. I want to kick them all so badly.

I heard there was a mall in MN that turned into little Somalia, I can't imagine what it's like to shop at what is essentially an open-air zoo

Disgusting leftie whore. Maybe if black children had good parental role models they would actually act like children rather than aggressive wannabe criminal thugs. Fatherless demons. Their whole "culture" is fucked and glorifies criminality, drugs, money and destroying their own people, all whilst blaming everything on the "white devil".

Attached: 1547662704898.jpg (460x456, 22K)

From the niglet's Instagram.
Stand by for English translation
>coreyjakalilcnote
It’s jusssss like this! When God is blessing you Tha Devil is always rite around tha corner to seek & destroy. Tha fact that he snatched me & was trying to drag me around like I’m sum criminal that’s stealing, robbing or killing or sum is #Crazy. But tha worst part is he trying to charging me with a #felony putting my hands on a #PoliceOfficer he say I tried to brake his fingers, he say I cussed him & he say I pushed him! Where in this video do it show I did anything but tell him I know my rights & then when he proceeded to try and drag me my auntie stepped in & got in between us to get tha #Police off me, cause he was treating me like uh lil rag dog he can sling around.... All #Police is not bad, a lot are good friends of mines. But it’s some of you that do not deserve to be in a #PoliceUniform & this guy is clearly 1!!! Right is Right / Wrong is Wrong!! #CobbCounty #Police We must get to tha bottom of this... I’m just a kid out here standing for tha right & Motivating other kids in a positive way. Why try to destroy & bring me down!?!? #coreyj #thejasminebrand

Must be a new york thing.

Attached: 1545097062338.png (524x416, 94K)

Attached: 1550168108907.jpg (540x960, 69K)

Didn't you know, the truth is racist?

Mall Of America, at one time it was a nice tourist attraction. Roller Coaster inside Mall etc. Nigger President decided state was too white, so he diversified it. Mall is now shit, go figure

>a lot are good friends of mines
You're 10, you fucking nigger. You don't have adult friends.

Attached: 1549287840285.png (784x911, 109K)

I never go downtown to my local metro area, but when I visited around Europe a number of years back the nigs there would aggressively try to get you to buy their useless shit. Especially in Paris. Like they'd put a retarded bracelet around your wrist even though you didn't want it, then basically guilt trip you into buying it since it was already on your wrist. My super naive mom actually fell for this scam. My guess is this little niglet and his sheboon aunt were harassing people in the mall, and a bunch of people complained. The way this little kid acts towards the cops immediately tells you that he's a little gangster hoodlum in the making. lmao at all those comments though. absolutely pathetic white people just trying to earn some SJW points.

Attached: 1416197169074.png (758x790, 741K)

>Where in this video do it show I did anything but tell him I know my rights
This. This right here is the source of the mass manipulation from blacks, Jews, spics, and the media.
The clip.
The video clip can fit all the shit you want and need to villianize a person be it law enforcement or other while swaying the masses into taking your side.
Any fool can edit a phone video. Hell there are endless apps and some social media platforms have built in editors.
Of course we don't see him being a little violent little shit. All we see if the big mean cop picking on the little rapper trying to sell CDs and his aunt losing her shit exaggerating.
It's fucking gross.

Must feel good being bootlicking mutt cop, only to get fired for restraining some filthy little niglet whom your fellow zogged out countrymen revere as some type of god.

liberal translation: niggers should be above the rules because they're stupid, be happy with your handicap white man, you get to be culturally enriched, should be more than enough reward racist scumfuck

>Implying he’s even going to live past 25.
Implying that people still buy CDs.

Someone try to reason with the Nigger Lovers

It's called being detained. You should look up stuff like Terry v Ohio and Pennsylvania v Mimms. If the owner of private property wants you to leave you have to leave or be made to leave. What part of that don't you understand?

>rigged against them

Nearly 60 years of affirmative action. The bar has continually been lowered for them. the government forces employers and colleges to include them via diversity quotas, yet they still underperform.

Attached: 1550863592799.png (225x225, 14K)

Are you somali, arabic, or other?
Come on.
Which one are you.
I'm gonna go arabic because I doubt Somalis can operate toaster no less a pc.

Not true, white kids get fucked over for selling lemonade without a permit all the time. Fucking twitter

>The liberal cucks who try to hold these bastards in their wrong only make it harder for everyone in the long run.

Have you looked at the comments? Fucking cancer.

NIGGERS BEING NIGGERS
NOTHING MORE
NOTHING LESS

niggers dont read, especially not the white mans common law...imagine if people just knew substantive law, blacks would still be retarded because reading requires comprehension but everyone else would be better off.

by every metric

Attached: racestats.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x381, 35K)

Attached: 1543356210524.jpg (600x489, 36K)

Attached: 1546882206627.gif (2970x2483, 1024K)

These comments are clown world tier

Attached: D52208BA-BBFD-4E77-9C90-37F1619EEFF7.jpg (750x1069, 414K)

>Replying to these Twitter retards as if they should be taken seriously.
No.

>BIPOC
Damn, poor little nigger is bi too, must be a confusing time for him

We're all Amerimutts here. You, in particular though, are a faggot.

Multiple request for the guys name. Even one from a “humanities professor”; a captain marvel fan.

Attached: 3A2C3124-0980-474C-82AF-A3AEF04237B4.jpg (750x1037, 391K)

Lmao of all the things to complain about. Fucking this is the hill you wanna die on?

Attached: A59E6619-294A-4E73-A97F-4A528FBFEF0E.jpg (1072x2048, 403K)

>“humanities professor”; a captain marvel fan.

Attached: 1449293660483.jpg (575x556, 39K)

>That boy was so brave and strong
>The asshole cop completely lost it and went out of line
These fucking retards are just making shit up to fit a pathetic narrative
>I hope the boy becomes a great artist (he already is!) and that evil white cop has to bow down to him!

Attached: 1543498593973.png (400x381, 108K)

Attached: 1538130890481.png (438x750, 312K)

It's the Maga Hat kid effect (granted this happened before that).
People are so lost in their own outrage and biases that they are blind by the fucking reality in front of them.

White people who are nigger enablers are worse than the niggers themselves

It's some far fetched bullshit though. Nothing is going on in that video. At least the maga kid looked like he was laughing at that smelly crackhead.

Attached: 1547935496767.jpg (563x719, 63K)

I wonder what the lyrics are to his "songs"? If it's like the average rap song, it's probably all about selling drugs, fucking bitches, and shooting cops.

I doubt there's anything on the CD-Rs.

There’s a shot load of things that are against laws/rules that aren’t threats. If you’re not really a nigger then you should think long and hard about how laughably stupid you are.

>Why can they not just act like civil human beings!?
That’s like asking why dogs can’t drive cars. Because their simple minds can’t handle simple tasks we take for granted.

I hate niggers. Just listen to that little disrespectful nigger. Nigger culture is absolute trash.

HE A GOOD BOY
can I get sum money for dem programs..

Couldn't pay me enough to do some shitty job like that. Do nothing, get shit on, do anything, get shit on.

>all those fucking cucks
They would buy it and rave about how great it was if it was just sounds of a nigger shitting in a toilet for 2 hours. Virtue signaling SIMPS

I fucking hate all the fucking niggers

>Has he forgotten everything Wheeler taught him?
Guess so anons

Attached: disnig.png (767x431, 659K)

Nigger culture doesn’t create niggers. Niggers created nigger culture. It’s just an expression of who they are. Niggers don’t stop nigging if their father is around. They’re just too anti-social to be trained.

full nigger cattle ultimatum when?

Attached: terry davis bird reality.png (742x603, 394K)

>Nigger culture doesn’t create niggers. Niggers created nigger culture.

Attached: laughing mildly.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>The liberal cucks who try to hold these bastards in their wrong only make it harder for everyone in the long run.

This is true. I actually hate leftists more than I hate niggers. They are the ones that completly refuse to hold blacks to the same standards as everyone else.

If this was a white kid in the video liberals would be screaming about how all white men are bad and never listen.

Attached: 1543339510308.png (678x485, 20K)

>not a single post in that thread talking about the nigger straight up attacking him

Attached: SadKeanu.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Hello, Jew, how was temple today?