Fashy thought slips

What's the most offensive thought you've let slip out around normies?

>at work
>talking about conspiracies with fat basedboy coworker
>getting a little interesting,
>i fucking say "Hollywood is owned by Jews"
>oh you've gone done fucked up now
>he turns beet red and looks like something sour is in his mouth
>all he says is "what the hell"
>we are fucking Leafs
>didn't report it, didn't get fired
>well then

Attached: watercoolertalk.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdng9wL0tJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That I thought faggots and trannies were freaks of nature and they should be placed in mental institutions.
That earned me quite a few dirty looks, but nothing beyond that.

Full on 14:88 Jews are the root of evil.

One guy agreed

Attached: 1512913255391.jpg (399x386, 23K)

Ive let shit slip exactly like that. They think im joking but it gets the noggin joggin

>lunch room at the office
>for some reasons the talk turns to human rights
>I say that different cultures have different conception of human rights than the one the west have
>colleague argues that it isn't the case
>mention the Cairo declaration of human right and the Bangkok declaration

And that's as right wing as I ever got with colleagues. It's actually fairly subversive since the run of the mill western npc believes in a western centric human universalism. It hurts him to think that not everyone on the face of the earth is actually fundamentally similar to him.

You went in too strong. Drop more subtle redpills.

Personally, every time someone mentions someone famous, if I know they're a Yiddish rat I mention it. I just say;
>"oh yea so and so from xyz tv show/business owner/ actor/director they were in so and so movie!"
>They're also jewish interestingly enough

Boom just keep adding it up. XYZ bank is owned by this jewish fellow! Then you can mention fiat currency issues and banking issues, talk about small government ideals and problems with banks. At that point the pieces just fall together. This will work absolutely every time except for with those Christians For Israel types. I'm still trying to learn more about those types. I'm thinking it's the key to everything going on with control right now and It's hiding in plain sight.

give it time user your local police station will already have a file on you just look into canadas recently uncovered social credit system that has been running for a few yearsa without the sleepy societies awareness.

>scared to say literal facts
the state of the modern world

give it time user your local police station will already have a file on you just look into canadas recently uncovered social credit system that has been running for a few years without the sleepy societies awareness.

i have a neighbour who used to be a nazi full on maybe bombed a place too and went to jail for it but then reformed and is now full christian for israel. his reasoning is that jews were in the bible and he follows the bible word for word/

You have to be careful talking conspiracy theories at work. Everyone normie and their brother believes themselves "awake" because they seen some Youtube video about the Freemasons or the moon landing.

>talking about home ownership
>conversation moves to high rents being close to a mortgage
>people cant afford crazy mortgages but banks will approve anything
>echo Tuck and say that they want to put you into debt
>say "yes, sign your life away" and unconsciously rub my hands together and hunch forward

>most offensive thought

The holocaust is overblown

I have these beliefs about these types of system which is that they'll simply train an elite whose particular skill set it will be to subvert them and manage to find amusing and discrediting ways to says things in substance the system forbid but in such a way that you won't be caught.

It will be wonderful.

they need to stop gassing it up

>human rights

this is a topic that always gets me dirty looks. no one is really keen to hear that human rights simply don't exist. we create them or we don't. they can be created or taken away at a whim because they simply aren't real.

most people think they exist without human agency like there are some rights floating out there that will inevitably be discovered and embraced by any sentient being.

people are retarded.

Attached: 1529977032166.png (960x960, 331K)

how we should kill not just african but those stupid african animals lions monkeys hippo etc

wtf is wrong with these people. Jesus literally came because the Jews sucked balls. He said pharisees were evil dicks not worthy of their covenant and that's why he made a new one

They are always burning to mention it

I make all the niggers wait until I do things first before they're allowed to do them. Just simple shit like doors, passing each other with carts ( I work in a warehouse) talking, microwave at lunch, etc. They know their place.
>inb4 working with niggers
Yeah it's temporary so fuck you.

Thats literally true though

This
They think I'm just some funny edgy guy, but I told one chick that I was serious about everything I said. She doesn't look me in the eye no more and avoids me like the plague.
For instance, I am a bartender. The song "Disco Inferno" came on (the extended studio 54 edition) and I was working the service bar. The stupid fucking servers were just staring at me while I was making their ticket orders. I did a little jig, shook my booty, and said "I dedicate this song to the Jews!" Shit was laughs m8.

Attached: yeah no.gif (250x250, 407K)

I openly talk about how I believe trannies are possessed by demonic spirits, only Christ can save them. No one bats an eye.

>an unpolitical statement of fact is considered "fashy" in Leafland

interesting

It's reality. If you can't accept reality then get the fuck out of my reality.

I just don't talk to people anymore.

Attached: 1550597167152.jpg (480x477, 30K)

same, as long as i phrase it around Christ people find it too awkward to respond to me. I tell people fags are going to hell also

no surprise.

the vast majority are not comfortable with the trannie agenda

I told a family member the holocaust had to happen or the allies would unquestionably be the bad guys in WWII

I heard some girl got raped at Lollapalooza (think that’s how it’s spelled) by some black guys. So I said, “we’ll she was a lone with a crowd of black dudes, wtf did she expect?” And this loser got triggered.

It kinda just slipped out

the institutionalized dysgenics of the social welfare state

Yeah that’s a great way to get noticed by authorities. You’re a real smart cocksucker aren’t you. “Blame the Jews” doesn’t work considering Al Qaiada was at work for god knows how long harassing our government and citizens, eventually killing 3,000 and injuring 6,000.... most of which were not only American but also some Jewish. Get on the same page or have fun being homeless with your little conspiracy theories. Cunt.

Cringe, post boipuccy

People were talking about Kashoggi and I said the only reason the media is screeching about him is because he's a journalist. I said if her were literally any other profession no one would care, because journalists are all narcissists and think they're the most important people alive.

>his is a topic that always gets me dirty looks. no one is really keen to hear that human rights simply don't exist. we create them or we don't. they can be created or taken away at a whim because they simply aren't real.
>most people think they exist without human agency like there are some rights floating out there that will inevitably be discovered and embraced by any sentient being.
>people are retarded.

Oh yeah questioning human rights in any way is really poisonous and are something of a religion. This is why I don't usually don't point out that they are simply conventions, but rather point out that there are alternative, officially recognized and ratified, competing notions of human rights. This has the advantage intensifying and exploiting a liberal contradiction, which is a twin commitment to universalism and to diversity and a reverence for other culture. These two things are in tension and these tension should be exploited.

If you say out loud that human rights are a convention and not anything Real, then it's all on you. If you say 1.6 billion muslims had their representative sign a competing declaration of human rights, then the liberal has to go against *them*. He won't dare.

Irony: ever notice how leftists will unhesitatingly remark that gender and race are social constructs but that Human Rights are just definitely absolutely super Real? Next time if you want to point out that human rights are a european convention, just open up with "Human rights are a social construct".

And then later on maybe you can point out how they were created by the capitalist colonial victor of WWII, which were all European / Western.

Use their language against them alway.

>Al Qaeda
>not glow in the dark CIA niggers
tard

>This will work absolutely every time except for with those Christians For Israel types. I'm still trying to learn more about those types. I'm thinking it's the key to everything going on with control right now and It's hiding in plain sight.
>Christians For Israel types

Tell them that "Dispensationalism" is a relatively new idea in human history.
Tell them that their grandparents didn't believe in Zionism.
Tell them that the current Jewish faith is descended from Phariseeism.
Tell them that the Bible calls their faith the "Synagogue of Satan"
Tell them that there is no connection between Christianity and Judaism as such.

>"Because you'd be in jail"
>I start laughing
>Normie friends glare at me

Show me your bio pucci. I'm gonna cum in it.

Now that the dust has settled, how many of them were jews?

>at bar
>black girl starts hitting on me
>plays with my eye glasses
>whenever she turns away start shouting "I got the jungle fever!"
>friends tell me to shut the fuck up or else I will get my ass beat
>"I got the jungle fever!"

My problem is that I let slip almost entirely when high. I claimed Silverstein caused 9/11 and that climate change was a hoax. I'm debating whether to bring it up again with them now that we're in a solar minimum and I have more evidence for 9/11. On the holocaust my friend knows that I think that at the bare minimum the death toll was exaggerated to a monumental degree.

Attached: BuddIWuvAmurica.png (486x576, 276K)

>following up on my interview for a $13/hr computer repair tech position
>"I'm sorry but we decided another candidate was a better fit blah blah"
>I start to get angry, tell him it's a feminist and minority conspiracy against incels like me
>I know because I saw it on Vox Day
>he pauses for a second, then asks if I listen to Matt Forney podcasts
>turns out he was also based and redpilled
>gives me the position. I even negotiated up to 14/hr and free mountain dew while I work, and I've been working there for 5 years now. I guess it paid to be part of the intellectual vanguard.

Attached: 1551034741880.gif (392x288, 1.01M)

>Hollywood owned by the Jews

It's literally the most obvious facet of the business side of media. It's cliche. It's the number one joke amongst Jews themselves. Yet it cannot be said aloud in polite white society.

Really makes you think.

lmao. What is this hivemind shit? I'm 6'3 nearly big daddy bear mode, you fucking faggots. Disgusting.

Attached: dirty goyim.gif (509x286, 2.87M)

Might makes right. People fear the RWDS, but I fear an institution thay defends the public that simply cannot fight. Useless cops. Look at Britain. Useless, spineless, bullies that pick hairs with law abiding citizens.

All the boomers in my life are practically on board with race realism and JQ if they feel it's safe to talk about it.

You better not be shitting me user. Believing this is how people get hurt!

I'd buy you a round, friend.

>Get on the same page or have fun being homeless with your little conspiracy theories. Cunt.
Little personal there skippy. What's wrong?

I went full in yesterday with a coworker, gave him the basic gestalt on how the jews have been pushing nigger culture on us since the 70s to get us race-mixing to destroy the white race. how they can look out for their own and are allowed to be evolutionary strategical and nepotistic but whites cant and aren't doing the same thing because we don't even know whats happening. seemed to be turning a few gears in his head. heres to hoping i dont get fired.

Attached: 1545325067564.jpg (564x495, 44K)

I watch pro-white youtubes all the time at work. One time someone sat down and I felt I had to explain myself so I said "I'm interested in politics, but it seems like you can't listen to anything political nowadays without people discussing RACE, RACE, RACE amirite?

I like this one. Simple and sweet.

You actually just redpilled me about this.

>The average IQ of Denmark was in 2012 predicted to decline from 98 in 1979 to 93 in 2072.
> ... Due to the shape of normal distributions ("bell curve" distributions), such as IQ, a change regarding the average value would be disproportionately larger at the extreme IQs. A decline in average psychometric intelligence of only a few points will mean a much smaller population of gifted individuals.

What the fuck. Fuck global warming. Why has nobody been talking about this? Jesus Christ.

My co-workers were talking about how ww1 started and I felt the need to speak up. They are all leftist immigrants and CNN is on in my lunch room 24/7. They already think Im a bigoted racist due to being white so I figured what the hell. Turns out they were pretty into hearing the truth. This one dude is always subtly asking me about things like this now. I'm thinking I'm going to start speaking up more now. Maybe people are more accepting of the truth than we think.

>Al Qaida
>not a CIA asset
Nigger they’re two shades off Mossad

I wanna see a pic of you wearing a black bra with pink stiletto heels on, and a fake mustache - gonna make me cum real hard.

Lol

How did ww1 start?

Islamist

Well, the goal is a mixed stupid slave race of cattle. Plus the western europeans have a history of calling the Jew out on its shit 109 times.

If he was a doctor it’d be a real shame. Journalists are jews catspaws anyway

t. Watched George Carlin once

>What the fuck. Fuck global warming. Why has nobody been talking about this? Jesus Christ.

The alternative right has been talking about this for a long while. Liberals do not want to believe in this because of reasons that just completely escape me. Do they not want to live in a nice society? Do they not care? Do they even think about what things might end up looking like if we substantially lower of the quality of the people making up our polities?

What are they actually about? What do they want?

i tell my friends everything, I have no secrets about wanting to hang every big corporate leftist or marxist. If you aint proud about killing commies you aint an american.

>dropped a red pill about media being run by jews
>to a jewish girl
What do you think, Jow Forums? Should I try to redpill her?

They probably want answers

>Doesn't it make you think whenever you see a black man proudly admit to murdering white people that they are only 6% of the population yet commit 50% of the homicides?
>"user, what?"
>black men that don't go to jail for drug possession commit more than half of homicides when they are only 6% of the population. Isn't that weird?
>"yeah, you're right. Never really thought about it before"

My boyfriend now knows I'm an open anti semite and racist.

I regularly opine at work that women should not drive, vote or work in industries which are traditionally male dominated.

I say nigger in front of choice people at work.

I point out nefarious Jewish influence when appropriate. Especially in regards to foreign policy as that sort of thing pisses people off a lot.

Sorry I forgot to mention they got in to Americans involvement. That's what I started correcting. They were going on about the Lusitania. I don't know of any evidence to suggest ww1 was started in any other way than is portrayed in history.

Looks like you got triggered, kike.

Boomers just want their pension in all honesty. I wouldn’t mind if we had proper replacement level of WHITES or less muds draining the system. Then it would be okay

>work in a machine shop so most guys are right leaning.
>Most I've i got is a wut for making an ATF will shoot your dog joke.

>work
Mention if I support a policy or political action if it gets brought up by someone else
>family
Questioning society by large, gender and race relations
>friends
Questioning scale of holocaust, racial IQ and reasons for difference
>online friends
full on gas the kikes

Attached: 47691423_2012761175688107_521855348089547565_n.jpg (521x524, 50K)

Based anons unspooked by """human rights""".
I often, when pressed, go one further and say freedom doesn't real. Or rather, the word freedom is useless because freedom from one thing necessarily means subjugation to some other things.

Attached: 1551847358073.png (1920x1200, 356K)

>all of the central banks are owned by one jewish family
>*long pause* so...that doesn't mean anything

Degenerate scum. Go back to /b/ with your foolishness.

>foolishness
Can we meme this word to everyday vernacular?
I use it IRL and it makes people laugh for some reason.

Attached: black foolishness.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

It’s why (((they))) lobby so hard to ban guns. They want to win without fighting. They use every fucking underhanded tactic they can, and when they get caught it’s a “conspiracy theory” or “antisemitism”
What a fucking joke. Civic nationalism doesn’t work when push comes to shove because when the going get rough, like WW2 German 2 fronts tough, people will divide themselves among their races. They do this shit in prison ffs. If you’re not willingly to fight and die for your countrymen, and they aren’t willingly to do the same, IT WILL NOT FUCKING WORK.

foolishness can be the next addition to white synergism

Tomfoolery
Bring it back, then let’s convince lefties that its short for Uncle Tom-foolery

I have to do it extraordinarily subtly, but I regularly present research and analysis to my multinational corporation's fairly "diverse" board of directors and frequently highlight leftist idiocy under the guise of interesting or entertaining financial markets/economic/geopolitical anecdotes. They lap it up. I had one director so riled up about Trudeau's energy policy a while back, he sought me out to talk about it for five minutes during a break.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdng9wL0tJ4

Some good Biblical arguments as to why the current state of Israel would not be legitimate in God's eyes.

thanks guy

>Talking conspiracies with a fat white boy
>Not talking conspiracies with blacks or browns or even Asians
>Mention Jews
>Blacks hate Jews
>Browns hate Jews
>Asians know about Jewish tactics and don't fall for it
I've noticed it's only whites that are very defensive about Jew's.

THAT A BLACK PLAYING GUITAR WAS USING THE NIGGER FINGERS TECHNIQUE.

>at work
>van halen comes on the radio
>co-worker mentions how van halen was better with david lee roth
>tell him "david lee roth is a hebe"
>mfw

Attached: dlr.jpg (320x240, 19K)

He said He’d bring them back to the land and give (((then))) a heart of flesh for their heart of stone. What He failed to elucidate was how He would use notorious child raping mass murderers and thieves as agents. Someone’s was are not ours. It’ll all shake out when it all shakes. Still, puzzled withal.

"The EU was a disaster for Europe"

We are brainwashed from day one as we proved to be only ones who can threaten their power.

They're called god given rights because whatever god you believe in gave us the means to protect and enforce them. People over complicate and overthink this question. Human rights do not exist. You don't get to control if someone shoots you or not- you can only use the means given to you to stop it. Topic is always an eye-roller.

We are also the ones that they are most able to infiltrate and impersonate, hiding like the rats they are. The moment white people start pointing out and naming the jew, they lose all sense of security as they can no longer hide and work in the shadows while pretending to be fellow white people.

People used to be able to tell if someone was a jew - now people are so brainwashed on the topic that they wouldn't even consider the possibility that someone might be a jew in the first place.

When you consider that Israel is the go-to destination for pedophiles seeking protection, and that Tel Aviv is the homosexual capital of the world, it's most likely that satan was the one who gave the modern state of Israel to the jews.

Especially when you consider that the Rothschilds were involved in the whole process of bringing back Israel, and they work closer with satan than anyone else.

>coworker says the new Star Wars sucked
>"Yeah man. They keep pushing this diversity shit in all the movies."
>"Who's 'they'?"
>"J--ah, the people who run Hollywood."
>"Yeah man. Fucking Jews."
>mynigga.jpg
>"It's not even just Hollywood either. Super Bowl is in a couple days. Watch the commercials and see if you don't see interracial couples in almost all the ads."
>SB comes and goes
>"Dude. Once I saw it, it was everywhere. Every single ad. What the fuck man."

I've dropped so many of them I had to stay cool for some years to stay away from trouble. Now only my closest friends and family members hear my redpills.

Funny how all SJW girls on my social circle know I'm a racialist, fascist and bla bla bla and still had sex with me.

Attached: 1551554700861.png (1218x807, 1.27M)

My co-worker was amazed that I could tell the difference between white ethnic groups by sight.

I've done that with family and friends too. Just by saying something like "yeah, they're probably jewish" in regards to someone on TV. They look it up and are amazed like you say.

Some family members have actually started to do the same now, so I guess it's a subtle way to redpill people - just helping them to recognize these things.

Last week of work after putting in two weeks mindlessly go into rant about dotr to a new trainee while driving.