So apparently betraying your country only gets you 4 years in prison these days...

So apparently betraying your country only gets you 4 years in prison these days. Meanwhile minor drug offences can get you more than a decade.

What a joke of justice system.

Attached: paul-manafort-sentencing.jpg (2000x1333, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/05/brennan_predicts_mueller_report_more_indictments_on_friday_i_dont_have_inside_knowledge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WqBkBxJy470
youtu.be/oeLfC4_dhPU?t=60
youtube.com/watch?v=AP96roY1sI4&feature=youtu.be&t=35580
youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least you can still be a faggot OP

Manafort is a Chad

Betraying your country appears to get you the White House, too, if history says anything.

cry more shitskin

Eat shit and die liberal.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/05/brennan_predicts_mueller_report_more_indictments_on_friday_i_dont_have_inside_knowledge.html
>Brennan Predicts Mueller Report, More Indictments On Friday: "I Don't Have Inside Knowledge"

youtube.com/watch?v=WqBkBxJy470

Mueller works for Trump

Attached: 1524372049598.png (2524x685, 161K)

> Be careful, you are incriminating Obama MF..
"Tell Putin I will have more flexibility after the election" - Obama caught on hot open ABC mic

> That is President of Russia, Mevdev
> Obama did NOTHING during election to stop Russia
>Refuses to do anything after Russia invades Crimea
>Refuses to sell Ukraine heavy weapons needed to defend themselves from Russia
>Protects Putin from Ukraine
>Provides help to Putin to acquire a Uranium monopoly across the World
>Provides Iran with up told hundreds of billions in an "Iran Deal" congress refused to ratify.
>Iran uses this money to buy RU reactor plans, send more death into Yemen against SA, send more death into Syria, and arm enemies of Israel in the region
>Obama only made Putin and Iran stronger not weaker, he never limited Iran's ballistic missile testing. Now they can reach space.

THANKS OBAMA

>John Kerry admits Obama’s Plot to Disrupt Middle East using ISIS (2013

youtu.be/oeLfC4_dhPU?t=60

>Peter Strozks admits Obama lied and not only knew about HRC secret server, he SENT HER EMAILS

youtube.com/watch?v=AP96roY1sI4&feature=youtu.be&t=35580

>Rod Rosenstein: "No impact to election results"

youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320

Attached: 6DJapPQ.jpg (620x356, 36K)

>mUeLLEr wORkS FoR tRUmP
t. schizophrenic

>this case, out of everything else, is what finally clued this faggot in

Better late than never I guess.

> Admit it, you don't give a shit about fucking your country or you would be just as mad at HRC

>March 2010 Secretary Hillary Clinton again intervenes and Uranium One retains Kazakhstan mines

>April 2010 Rosenstein investigation reports significant evidence of U1/RosAtom bribery/corruption associated with acquisition of US Uranium mining rights

>April 2010 President Obama is briefed by Eric Holder regarding illegal activities of Uranium One/RosAtom** in efforts to control ALL US Uranium reserves

>May 2010 Rosenstein/Mueller seal Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption case & **gagged witnesses & informants**

>9/25/2010 RosAtom applies to US State Department and Treasury to acquire Uranium One

>10/5/2010 Because Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption investigation information is hidden, CFIUS allows RosAtom transaction to conclude

>October 2010 Uranium One acquires Uranium mining rights in CO

>12/7/2010 RosAtom completes acquisition of Uranium One

>4/23/2015 Additional secret payments totaling $112M to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One/RosAtom & affiliates at each stage of process outlined above are discovered by NY Times

>5/17/2017 Rod Rosenstein appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel into Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters

It's even worse than that. That uranium was to be sent to Iran and North Korea to builds nuclear bombs. Hilary already gave them SAPs filled with nuclear blueprints and ICBM and NASA technology.

From 2012 to 2014, an unspecified amount of Uranium was reportedly exported to Canada via a Kentucky-based trucking firm with an existing export license. In 2015, Uranium One relocation of certain head office functions such as finance, internal audit and some technical services to Moscow.

Easy to ship it anywhere from Europe.

Attached: 011.jpg (640x480, 49K)

"YES Obama, I will buy your uranium"

Attached: 04.jpg (614x398, 67K)

If you want the truth, you will have to be pissed at Obama and Hillary too

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 867K)

inb4 an unironic "buttery males"

I thought this guy was going to get or should get at least 20 years and die in prison?!
Just us system is true obviously.

Take a moment and test how much you hate "Russian Collusion" and if it deserves life in prison

> READ EVERY NAME AND DATE

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 690K)

YO LIL PAULIE I JUST HAD MY WIFE SHIT ON A PLATE AND TAKE PICTURES OF IT AND POST IT TO MY INSTAGRAM CAUSE RACIST FUCKS LIKE YOU ARE LITERAL PILES OF SHIT FUCK YOU PAULIE

Attached: 99441550799771724.png (803x1087, 896K)

>not betraying america
its like you enjoy abortions, gay marriage, endless wars and Drug Overdoses

America is about freedom. Only endless wars are a bad thing in your list.

Judge Ellis respected he wasn’t a rat and was a snappy dresser.

Judge knows niggers don’t like rats but do like snappy dressers, Judge being gracious to niggers, case closed.

stay mad ya salty reddit fag!

Attached: manafort_.jpg (1500x2062, 665K)

t.cuck

mass murderers might actually be onto something..

Attached: 1549865598357.jpg (630x478, 66K)

>meanwhile Snowden is still living in seclusion for treason

What the fuck is wrong with trumpfags??