What happened here

Hey Jow Forums

What happened to this website? Why does it suck now? Is it because too many minorities have overrun us here on Jow Forums? Or is it because the cancer killed /b/ years ago?

I’m not sure myself and wondered what you guys thought. I just know it isn’t the same. And that makes little old me rather sad.

Attached: C28E70E9-673C-4CC6-9472-5F85D1CCABD8.jpg (658x662, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/the-alt-right-is-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reddit spacing
Oh, I know what killed it. I know alright.

Attached: fucking reddit.jpg (873x618, 424K)

Simultaneous happening drought and a lack of common cause since there are major disagreements about Trump now.

and shills, more and more shills

unz.com/akarlin/the-alt-right-is-dead/

Attached: black pill.jpg (800x487, 45K)

Checked. Daddy sold us out for the kikes, and just like the Reformation, all of Jow Forums is divided and at war with itself

US zoomers are minority white now

it will be like the old days again very soon

Attached: BarrHuberPain.jpg (2048x1365, 496K)

YANG GANG

>What happened to this website?
Phoneposting niggers like you.

>What happened to this website?
It became common knowledge that it even exist.
>Normies, normies everywhere

Attached: NordicPol.jpg (1184x540, 126K)

I know, I know. "You're here forever." And I'll keep checking in, but honestly, I hate this shithole now. No sense of humor, nothing new, no good happenings. Just the same stupid shit being posted over and over. I don't even like the posts I agree with anymore.

Fun while it lasted.

this

Because I separated a statement so it didn’t look clunky that’s plebbit spacing? Get out of here nigga. I’ve been here since 2006 with the Hal Turner raids on /b/. I guarantee you weren’t even an adult back then muchless here on Jow Forums.

Suckle my gooch

Attached: CED0EB73-3443-4988-BB54-CED6497C0C99.jpg (185x199, 22K)

UNIRONIC RIGHT WINGERS FUCK OFF

YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR TOO DAMN LONG

3 WHOLE LONG YEARS

>Because I separated a statement so it didn’t look clunky that’s plebbit spacing? Get out of here nigga. I’ve been here since 2006 with the Hal Turner raids on /b/. I guarantee you weren’t even an adult back then muchless here on Jow Forums.

Pools closed faggot. Go back to /b/

Look at the boomers hahahahaha this is a CASTIZO board now faggot ahahah

Try 13 long years, friend.

Can't die if you never existed.

Jow Forums has become a valuable asset for politicians, so we've got people trying to convince the memers to join their side, that's why we see lots and lots of shill threads, I usedto think this would only strengthen Jow Forums since people who can't argue their position usually leave but the shills are not intrested in arguments or being right

Fuck no. /b/ is dead to me. It’s fucking faggot shit nonstop now. Used to you were ALWAYS supposed to be user, but over there they now relish in sharing each other’s pics and asking to be rated and gay shit like that. Camwhores were once banned. But not anymore.

Sadly I think you may be on to something. It’s just going down hill quicker than I expected it would and that is sad. It took /b/ years to finally be devoured.

It's an almost completely unmoderated site that a single person can easily spam. Either China or leftists are spamming it because they see us as a threat to their power. Set your filters. 85%+ threads are concern trolling and shills.