How can the anti-Zionists pretend the world would be better off without Israel?

IT'S AFRAID!
nypost.com/2019/03/07/how-can-the-anti-zionists-pretend-the-world-would-be-better-off-without-israel/
archive.vn/8ktor
>Anti-Zionism manifests itself in many forms — and it isn’t any better than its older cousin, anti-Semitism.

>Britain’s opposition leader, Jeremy Corbyn, has elevated it to an art form, describing terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah as “friends” and causing Labour members to bolt. In France, persistent attacks on Jews and deadly rioting by self-declared anti-Zionists forced President Emmanuel Macron to denounce their cause as a “reinvented form of anti-Semitism.”

>Now a new crop of American politicians want in, too. Oh, sure, our anti-Zionists claim to champion the right to criticize Israel. Or its policies. Or Likud. Or the occupation, apartheid, racism, whatever. It’s just an accident that the new anti-Zionists are obsessed with the world’s one Jewish state.

>On Monday, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (who’s become Corbyn’s BFF) took to Twitter to defend the right of her colleague Ilhan Omar to hate — oops, “criticize” — Israel. So did Rep. Rashida Tlaib and, soon after, three leading Democratic presidential contenders.

>Earlier Omar, who sits on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, criticized Israel for — well, she didn’t say what — while traveling in the Horn of Africa. “Proud to see peace prosper here,” she wrote from Eritrea.

>Eritrea is ranked just behind North Korea as the world’s most oppressive country. But if you’re a young Muslim woman of color, smearing democratic Israel while praising much more abhorrent regimes can sound really, really cool.

>On the left, “Zionism is racism” is back in vogue. Never mind that the far right’s racists are all-in, too: David Duke is now a full-fledged “anti-Zionist” and celebrates Omar.

>What drives today’s anti-Zionists? Is it principled opposition to Theodore Herzl’s vision, born in the late 19th century, of Jews returning to their ancestral land?

Attached: 1549107544058.png (781x744, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7t_LxpCY2G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1551264793421.png (626x875, 540K)

dear filthy rat jews.. this will not end well for you.

SEVENTY YEARS

Attached: 1537719016539.jpg (2501x1251, 1.86M)

Theres a coin, and one side of it is German Ethnic Nationalism, and on the other side of it is Jewish Ethnic Nationalism. Its the same evil coin. 2 million have died, children enslaved, terror attacks on innocents funded and allowed to transpire in order to create support for military invasion. Is this just? Does god support this? Zionism must reform itself, if Judaism is to survive.

MUH COIN. Hitler fought the bank and the Zionists committed the Holocaust, which wasn't 6 million, and blamed it on hitler. It was a false flag perpetrated to uproot jews from Europe and move them into palestine.

Attached: 1540619371089.jpg (1680x1050, 274K)

All of the sacred ideas and traditions and institutions that define America are being erased for the sake of shielding criminal Zionism from justice. The Holocaust is being used as a shield to defend criminal acts.

Attached: 1521575792377.png (736x910, 646K)

Attached: 1526102738718.jpg (1528x1080, 1.18M)

> pretend
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>imagine a world without a platform for genocidal zealots
oh the horror

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL ZIONISTS

Fuck kikes and fuck israel
Dual citizen politicians should be hung or shot
Death to traitors
Death to tyrants

FUCK OFF KIKE

Attached: Israeli culture.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

Being in exile because you are disobedient and must suffer as others do - a lesson you will be punished for avoiding.

>ancestral homeland
>according to a book of myth
Fuck kikes, fuck Muslims, and Fuck Christians too. They could ALL disappear in the next five seconds and the world would be no worse off

>everyone is bad
Nope, Israel is stopping world peace and it looks like you're a kike that's standing in the way as well.

Attached: 1544554973100.jpg (832x827, 87K)

I can't speak for other nations, but the US doesn't need Israel as an "outpost" in the Middle East anymore now that we have our own energy supply. Oil was the only reason we gave a damn about that shitty region and people. Shale changed the game.

Attached: bill2.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

Attached: 1551714568528.gif (1016x482, 1.16M)

The Abrahamic religions are LARP, any religion that cannot (or will not) produce results is LARP. The emperor never had any clothes.

Attached: 1531658711799.jpg (1364x928, 456K)

>No, Palestinian, you cant vote this is Israel
>Also, Palestine doesnt exist

>But were totally a democracy

Don't forget about Poles, who 'suckle anti-semitism with their mothers' milk' according to Israel FM.

Israel is losing it's mind and its mask has been taken off. So amazing.

fuck shitskins

Fuck Israel and all its supporters

nigger

A lesson about biting the hand that feeds.

Wtf is this shit? Where the fuck was this shit?

In kike land, where do you think?

Israel??? I thought degeneracy was just for the goys and (((they))) kept that shit out of thier own land.

>Israel???
Ya
>I thought degeneracy was just for the goys and (((they))) kept that shit out of thier own land.
Nah, they are degenerates and they export that degeneracy worldwide.

Yeah in Israel. They are faggots.

Attached: 1533378458227.png (1304x916, 1.26M)

I don't care if Israel survives or not. I just want them off our welfare rolls.

These arrogant yids need to be skinned alive in the streets.

Attached: 1492821676989.jpg (400x400, 77K)

>I don't care if Israel survives or not. I just want them off our welfare rolls.
Kek. Israelis like you will be getting your draft papers from Bibi soon. Death to israel and all its supporters.

But muh holocuck

Attached: images(3).jpg (287x176, 8K)

>how can the anti-Zionists pretend the world would be better off without Israel?
HOLY SHIT PEOPLE WHAT IS A HOUSE WITHOUT THE TERMITES?!!

Limp-wristed cuck.

stop murdering us

wtf I love free media now

The Jews are saying, "not all Jews." I say we make them fight each other to the death and then kill the survivors.

Attached: 1530136099445.jpg (780x776, 142K)

No.

Attached: 7bf.jpg (1000x800, 80K)

Do the honorable thing and kill yourself.

Attached: 1515716931335.jpg (719x716, 47K)

You guys glow in the fucking dark and if you think your posts look organic at all then I feel bad for you. There's something about you Israeli shills that prevents any of your posts from seeming organic.

I just want all Jews dead. Is that too much to ask for?

Oi vey!

Attached: images(9).jpg (284x177, 7K)

Like I said shlomo. Nothing you post is organic. It's not human because shills like you aren't human.

Attached: 1523332341715.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

We are coming for you goy

Attached: images(10).jpg (178x284, 12K)

What's exactly is Israel contributing

It is organic rage for the Jew that's been percolating within my ancestors for thousands of years.

>Lobbys are good or you're racist
Shall we show solidarity with the MIC lobby as well?
What about big Pharma? Is that OK?
Banks? sure that's off limits too

If you're against weapons to SA are you anti-muslem?
If you oppose neocons are you anti-American?

God I hope so. I'm so fucking bored of this world.

Attached: 1541254737963.png (1000x1000, 216K)

discord

the octopus loves its black ink

Stop looking to Trump and start thinking about what you can do to be free. This is getting way out of fucking hand.

Fuck Jews. Fuck the useless parasites

You're gonna watch netanyahu shipped to guantanamo bay and executed on live TV.

And people don’t even realize it.

>How can the anti-Zionists pretend the world would be better off without Israel?

I don’t know desu since a world without Israel would implies that millions of jews would come back to America and Europe. Just to save some sandniggers what a fucking great idea.

They’re so fucking evil their existence pisses me off now.

Israelis are shitskins you desert nigger. That’s why you hate us so much and why you speak an AFRO asiatic language you gook nigger.

Says the desert rat.

>I don’t know desu since a world without Israel would implies that millions of jews would come back to America and Europe.

>Implying we wouldn't just exterminate them.

Attached: 1548576264668.jpg (600x528, 72K)

I don't care if Israel exists or not, just wish they'd stay out of our politics.

It’s called pest control actually. Quite necessary.

>I don't care if Israel exists or not, just wish they'd stay out of our politics.
You're a shill. Good thing it's not up to you and Israel is gonna be dismantled.

Don’t forget your diaper

Containment. A large concentration camp.

youtu.be/7t_LxpCY2G8

Lmao their Kvetching only exposes them more and makes it worse. its becoming so obvious even normies are noticing the damage control.

Attached: Einstein-Israel.png (720x575, 346K)

Shameful. America will be cursed and lost if they attack Israel.

>Implying we wouldn't just exterminate them.

I think we won’t, I’m not a child and this is not a laughing matter, realistically speaking Israel is a good solution to the jewish problem, we just have to break free from the jewish influence in our countries but Israel is not a problem it’s a solution.

What about the Zionist Jew York banks, that included a Bush, that bankrolled him?

I vote for extermination.

Attached: 1533753297561.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Attached: 1gdu3.gif (500x364, 237K)

>we just have to break free from the jewish influence in our countries
>I’m a jew

Retard. Tell me, once Israel is dismantled and destroyed, once our true brothers the palestinians are saved, what to we do with the jews ? If you think there will be an extermination of jews in the fucking usa from all places you’re retarded. Just drop your pant and watch your cock, mine is uncircumcised.

Attached: 98644567-9876-4BF5-BA31-30AB960AD77F.png (480x480, 28K)

>doesn't know they initially supported him to drive kikes out of Germany to Israel to populate the country