Happening: Kushner's peace plan is complete, used Saudi security

archive.fo/f0FrN
>Officials and staffers in the U.S. embassy in Riyadh said they were not read in on the details of Jared Kushner’s trip to Saudi Arabia or the meetings he held with members of the country’s Royal Court last week.
On his trip to the Middle East, Kushner stopped in Riyadh. While there, he met with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and King Salman to discuss U.S.-Saudi (((cooperation))), the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and economic investment in the region
>When a member of the administration travels to another country, the embassy often helps coordinate the trip and provides some kind of security. This time, though, the Saudi government provided security for Kushner and his entourage.
Repent

Attached: 2fc0499e1c407977693dea8672f783e602c508d2.jpg (1566x881, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factsanddetails.com/world/cat58/sub386/item2357.html#chapter-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Kushner
> peace
Too hard to believe.

Kushner is bro tier and alpha as fuck.

>sticks with his friends even when they are in deep shit like saudis
>buys 666 5th avenue and still gets christcucks to worship him
>brings peace to Middle East
>swagged out nice suits doesn't over stunt just smooth and cool
>pulls ivanka like a pimp
>btfo intelligence agencies

Not sure how anyone can not like this guy.

Maybe just maybe Zionist and white nationalists should team up and trump/spencer types have the right idea, if we are all long lost tribes of Israel we are all natural brothers anyways.

Maybe it's time to put the beef to rest Jow Forums

This

If anyone ascends to the throne of the Antichrist in the third temple, it would be kushnerchad.

Ziopig kike garbage

Doubtful, far more likely he hasn't went public yet and is watching with interest, guy probally doesn't even have a public presence.

Who knows, maybe he hangs out on Jow Forums and enjoys the anonymity.

Attached: image.png (281x179, 102K)

>spencer
>white nationalist
kys

Attached: richard spencer alt right commie again.jpg (640x591, 158K)

Divide and conquer will not work here friend, and practice your reading comprehension, I did not say Richard spencer is a white nationalist.

Ziopig faggot. You speak for yourself you cuckold bitch

Peace Plan rolls out shortly after April 9th Israeli Elections.

If this thing gets signed we’re legit in the Biblical end times. 7 years left. Be interesting to see how/why they work that number in there.

Maybe pic related?

Attached: 14B44257-5035-47A3-A838-9FE1588515ED.png (750x1334, 376K)

Yes, I do. Not sure what your point is but you are correct, I'm not a Zionist though so much as 1488, I've just come to accept the Jews are right and most of our people are goy.

Just look at our women, our men, shameful.

Peace in the Middle East is one of the signs of the anti-christ

Oh look another neocon bows down to the house of Saud just like the bush dynasty did while aiding and abetting the source of all Wahhabi bullshit.

The new Saudi leadership put a lot of Islamist clerics in jail. They're moving the country away from religion. You sound like a deranged leftist.

They work closely with Israel and oh noes they put a few clerics in jail BFD. The whole game is keeping the region unstable and keeping boot lickers like yourself in line. I am informed which puts me above any paradigm.

This.

Fuck off. Jews are cockroaches.

The rare self hating white: Exhibit A

They put hundreds of clerics in jail. A lot of countries works closely with Israel these days, from Egypt to Turkey to Cyprus to Greece to Hungary. You have a problem when Saudi Arabia does it because you're either a brainwashed leftist who's obsessed about the Middle East or some dumb shitskin.
>whole game is keeping the region unstable
The Middle East has been unstable for the last 4000 years except for a few moments of Ottoman rule, something you utterly despise since you'd probably side with Greece or Armenia against Turkey, you absolute retard.
You know nothing. You probably see a bunch of Arabic terms and think that makes you knowledgeable.

> give nukes to the country that did 9/11
What could possibly go wrong

Great, they'll take care of the mutt problem. The same country that made Germany accept nonwhites as migrants which led to the mess they're in currently.
You probably think NK having nukes is a bad thing too, when it should be celebrated.

>Kushner MAKING NEPOTISM GREAT AGAIN

Muslims and Jews working together to genocide Palestinians...

I love myself, I'm athletic, bitches love me, I'm alpha as fuck. When I describe myself or my conquests on here I'm always told I'm larping, I am the Chad you guys hate and it feels great.

I don't understand how being realistic is self hating, most of our people are stupid, cucks, feminists, etc. literal goyim.

Inb4 some jealous beta says "nice larp"

You aren't going to change anything about the religious inclination of the nation or the fact that extremism has been intentionally and carefully cultivated for decades. The house of Saud was the principal actor in 9/11 and they escaped any repercussions because of neocon cucks. You faggots want to lick the taint of people like Kushner who have no business in Washington let alone dealing with any foreign policies. America had a vested interest in all this fuckery and has been putting it's fingers in it since before the installation of the ayatollah. Support for the formation of the mujaheddin and their training came from American and Wahhabi sources. We created modern terrorism as it's known during the Russian Afghan conflict and have suffered ever expanding blow back from it. I am sick to fucking death of all you ignorant, zionist, boot licking, death worshiping faggots coming here trying to spread your disinformation fan service for evil actors.

>Assad in power still
>funding and armaments to the rebels cut off
>Assad taking back his land in stride unhindered
>All of this possible thanks to Trump adm over the last two years
>Massive change in Saud leadership that saw Clinton/ISIS friendly princes imprisoned shortly for interrogation
Yikes reality doesn’t fit in your retarded understanding.

?

And they are winning and have been for the last hundred years at least if not all
the way back to Roman times, so what does that make our people? Absolute fucking losers.

Rare? I've got some bad news, user...

Sorry JIDF Israel isn’t getting away with their shit because of Kushner (who we know absolutely nothing about as of now)

>oy vey i'm a white nationalist you filthy goyim

Facts. He's slept on and understated and I like that. My G a real gangsta, he move silent like lasagna.

Palestinian men are breeding with Israeli Jewish women. And they have decent fertility rates with Palestinian women. Israel can't successfully genocide them. All they can do is stop diaspora Palestinians from entering.
>You aren't going to change anything about the religious inclination of the nation
Religious inclinations always changes. Bedouins weren't particularly religious before Salafism.
>The house of Saud was the principal actor in 9/11
Wrong. Their rogue citizens were. They gain nothing by attacking their ally America and having their citizens be the agents of the act, since they lose any sort of plausible deniability.
>Kushner who have no business in Washington let alone dealing with any foreign policies
I don't care about Kushner. I don't think he can make any plan succeed as he doesn't have the clout.
>America had a vested interest in all this fuckery and has been putting it's fingers in it since before the installation of the ayatollah
They didn't install the ayatollah. They just didn't support the Shah when he needed help the most.
>Support for the formation of the mujaheddin and their training came from American and Wahhabi sources
>created modern terrorism as it's known during the Russian Afghan conflict
You're just regurgitating dumb revisionism like a NPC. Al Qaeda's terrorism came as a reaction against the US help of Israel, US alliance with House of Saud and US presence in Arabia during the Gulf War. Those were the main factors.

> Kate Zernike and Michael T. Kaufman wrote in the New York Times: Bin Laden was “shocked," a family friend said, to learn that the Americans---the enemy, in his mind---would defend Saudi Arabia, the Muslim holy land. “To him, it was the height of American arrogance. The United States, he told an interviewer later, “has started to look at itself as a master of this world and established what it calls the new world order." The Saudi government restricted him to Jidda, fearing that his outspokenness would offend the Americans. [Source: Kate Zernike and Michael T. Kaufman, New York Times, May 2, 2011]

> Feeling that he had been betrayed by the Saudi royal family, Osama bin Laden sought the company of religious scholars, who convinced him to release fatwas that it was the duty of Muslim to receive military training and prepare themselves for jihad. He helped persuade some 4,000 Arabs to make the trip to Afghanistan for training. The Saudi government brought him in for questioning and kicked him out of the country.

factsanddetails.com/world/cat58/sub386/item2357.html#chapter-1

Put aside your emotions and think logical about this for a second my lady.

Both groups are hated universally, Jews have the organizations, ability to Jew, both think they are top dog master race. Aryans have the muscle, the Warriors, etc.

It's the dream team if you faggots would quit squabbling with each other, and if Europeans and Ashkenazis are truly tribes of Israel then we are long seperates brothers anyways.

How about you point out the downside without using your feelings? Hard mode: no stabbing in the back.

Let's be honest, at this point your tactics aren't working and your dumbasses are going to get Soviet Union 2.0 at this rate.

I've tried a million times to get Jow Forums to organize and do stuff, even torch rallies and you can't get you guys to do anything, you're all a bunch of pussy ass faggots.

I'm just done caring about my losing team, you guys are weak and deserve everything that's happening to you. That's natural law.

I don't really care what you label me, I'm simply putting a brilliant idea out there.

But just keep acting childish due to the fact you can't refute that you are losing in every single way possible.

Literal cowardly goyim, so scared to speak up it takes a Muslim FEMALE to do what you don't have the balls or community to do.

>i'm your greatest ally goy

>jewish subversion is your fault goy

Attached: 1527629691177.jpg (1913x1044, 827K)

>Spain ruling Palestine
Absolutely based. Spaniards get to reconnect with their Moorish origins.

Good point, dude never talks shit he just makes moves. That's some literal gangster shit.

Meanwhile these faggots here do the exact opposite like a bunch of actual bitches.

It's just ridiculous at this point. I'm at the point of becoming a tribalist instead of a nationalist, most of our race is just too weak, to stupid and not loyal enough.

Attached: 1522208351590.jpg (3462x2311, 3.05M)

>being a weak loser isn't my fault

You sound like a whiny shitskin

Media and deep state kikes hate him. That makes me believe he's doing something not in the interest of zionists.

Attached: 097updv7.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>niggers are the real enemy, i'm your greatest ally

Only thing is when he talks he sounds like a humongous faggot.

Ivanka needs to put him on nofap or give him some testosterone injections.

what do you have against cockroaches? don't sully them by associating them with jews.

Yea but the eyes never lie and he has the eyes of a literal cold blooded killer.

What is with the establishment dick sucking it? You all deserve the rope you complicit faggots. You temporarily embarrassed millionaires would be sacrificed by one of these elites in a heartbeat. Pathetic.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552022722921.jpg (710x528, 40K)

thought i was the only user that noticed that

I'm just saying why are Nazis and Jews even fighting, you basically have the same damn ideology and it's like you are too stupid to see it.

Jow Forums has become the Jew at this point anyways, we all know the meme.

Attached: 1288670_fahrenheit119tiff_894488.jpg (480x320, 24K)

This
The NYT and WAPO especially hate Kushner despite Van Jones praising him the other day for getting shit done during the prison reform bill.

If all the books on the WH and rumors can be believed, Kushner basically asked for the role of MENA peace liason, because nobody else wanted it, and Trump literally has zero use for MENA states wanting them to just go away and stop asking for money/soldiers

Nope, first time I ever laid eyes on him I knew he was different. I studied his eyes for a very long time and came to the conclusion he hides his power level very well and inside lurks a beast of massive proportions.

Kushner and Bolton take turns running America. Trump gets to send out FUCKING BASED tweets though so it's okay.

Attached: Jared Kushner Wave.jpg (3500x2393, 778K)

>is he even human?

Attached: 1551319098414.jpg (947x754, 283K)

>the winning Aryan Jow Forumstard
>the loser Jew

This is what these retards in this thread are basically saying.

I have to be real and point out that even though the one on the left is my race, he's not the team I'd place my bets on.

These are the last days.
If you do not wake up, you will be shook.

he did remove most niggers and fix up my neighborhood projects, its now mostly poor whites and nepali people.. they are brown, they do not assimilate for shit. but atleast they seem to be crime free hard working and keep to themselves.. they do reproduce like fucking niggers tho. jesus Christ.

He gave nukes to Israel?

That's been every president post JFK though.

Attached: JFK.jpg (640x852, 140K)

whoever thinks this was a good post should die

Nah kike
This is what $38 billion of my taxpayer money buy when you organize shit

Attached: _1180037.jpg (1361x1600, 349K)

They primarily were obtained through South Africa. South Africa was a nuclear power...before you were born.

Israel schemed with other rogue states at the time (South Africa for one) to get their own nukes after Nixon decided to single handedly save Israel from eradication during that war by providing them backup.

shut the FUCK up kushnershill

>many eerie happenings

If he manages to pull off the impossible middle east peace deal, my spooked ass is headed to mass immediately lol

Attached: 1514898473797.png (657x527, 168K)

Good thing you faggots are cowards who are literally scared to even organize in public.

Literally scared to catch a charge and do a year or two, yet you are going to overthrow the new world order lmao

This guy looks like a comic book villain.

Nice story bro

Attached: 1552018114548m.jpg (1024x635, 97K)

The cope, still can't refute anything i said.

You cowards do nothing, and will do nothing.

At a certain point, anybody who is actually strong and cares about the white race needs to ask themselves, should I align myself with weak fuckboys just because they are white?

I've asked myself that, it was hard but I had to be honest with myself, and th answer is no, you cowards aren't worth standing for.

You won't even stand up for yourself, go to the hood, go to prison and align yourself with cowards and watch how fast it bites you in the ass when they leave you all alone when shit gets real.

Bitch ass faggots.

What the hell does Rosy O'Donnel have to do with this conversation?

Thanks, it feels great to be me, gonna be honest here. I'm literally perfect in every way.

I could honestly be Jow Forums face, the charismatic you guys need, and have offered many times, only to learn how cowardly you faggots are.

I won't offer again. You guys fucked up your best chance to have a super trump that's young.

Yea I'm pissed. Fuck y'all

This is now an Israel redpill thread

Attached: בתים בפלורנטין 001.jpg (1600x1200, 349K)

Attached: zamc0cof.jpg (1920x1088, 155K)

Attached: Picture-1.The-Kiryat-Hamelacha-quarter-with-view-to-downtown-Tel-Aviv-picture-by-Fima-Shlick-1024x68 (600x398, 78K)

Attached: Mea-Shearim-Light-Rail.jpg (3077x2044, 1.16M)

Attached: 876207400_6e8841af7f_z.jpg (375x500, 146K)

They say the anti christ will bring peace....I understand now.

Awesome, make sure to redpill everyone on how Jews have been kicked out of 100+ counties for doing things such as sacrificing children and eating them, Simon of Trent for example.

>Maybe it's time to put the beef to rest Jow Forums
So why are you proposing it here? Go tell race that hates you at instinctive level and wants to turn you into a 90IQ mongrelized slaves, or disarm you and feed you to nigger swarm South Africa-style how you want to be friends.
Lmao amerigolems, not even once.

Attached: 1522889159955.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

This is what your country looks like rabbi

Attached: 33479399_ef1204bb523cc59c3eb37ed63b2f7daf_800.jpg (800x507, 78K)

>When a member of the administration travels to another country, the embassy often helps coordinate the trip and provides some kind of security. This time, though, the Saudi government provided security for Kushner and his entourage.
funny that they mention this, according to pisslam prophecies the anti christ will get shot in the head, clinically dies, but then comes to life again and the world will lose their nuts over this. And his mark on the forehead might probably be the head wound from the bullet he got popped in. If Kushner's peace plan is working out, the media will suck him off so hard, he will be el presidente

>white people suck
Only after being infected by "jews" aka synagogue of satan

Whites before Jews were fucking awesome, and so are whites who reject Jews today

israel already has nukes

kushnershill is infuriated that his shithole of a site that is neinchan failed and is now trying to pretend that he isn't schziophrenic lol

Attached: 1544158451553.gif (554x400, 120K)

>he doesnt know we already started the 7 year tribulation in January

Attached: tribulation timeline1.jpg (1504x999, 580K)

Sweet!

Attached: Morder.jpg (1484x970, 242K)

There's no extremism really in Saudi Arabia, it's a hedonistic uber rich society with a bunch of arbitrary rules to keep up appearances and to keep all the foreign workers in line. You can do whatever you want just don't get involved in politics, and don't get yourself in the media doing any kind of degeneracy that makes the regime look bad and nobody will ever bother you. Massive naked pool parties happen there and shit. Think Dubai but with even more money.

As for all those Wahhabist schools they used to fund worldwide you need to understand how Saudi Arabia used to work. The king has 45 sons and something like 4000 extended family members. Each branch of that family ran some part of the regime, like 'interior minister' was a cousin or brother #35 or something. It was these degenerates who were funding the Wahhabist schools that teach kids to hate the west, not the King. When new guy seized power, he fired all those extended family members and because sole absolute ruler along with the King, so total power consolidation. After he banned any madrassa funding, locked up all fundamentalist clerics, allowed bitches to drive, and even allowed music for the first time in decades.

>inside lurks a beast
Yeah, he might be the Antichrist

Nicely memed Ahmed, is hanging people for witchcraft part of your appearances

Believe me, if I could get in touch with kushner I would. Dude seems like someone id get along with.

>mass
Read the bible

No, he's not. The guy is much more charismatic and hasn't went public yet. He's also much more athletic. You will know him when you see him, trust that user.

If you guys only knew how retarded you look when you call non-shills people they have no idea who they even are.

I wonder how many people on here walk away thinking you are all retarded because of that.

ok kushnershill, did trump sign the spending bill btw? when is israel gonna get nuked?

They do that in China too, remember those Falun Gong guys all getting locked up/death sentence? It's because they're practicing 'non sanctioned religion for money' ie: witchcraft. I'm not saying I would live in Saudi Arabia ever or even want to visit there again, but if you're a Saudi citizen you pretty much have it on easy street so long as you stay out of politics.

>charismatic
>much more athletic
I can smell what the Rock is cookin'

At some point we have to take responsibility for our own people user, what you are saying is no better than niggers blaming us for their communities being shit.

If our people were strong and loyal then we would never be where we are.

Is it the dealers fault if you are a crackhead? Do you not hold any responsibility in this?

I do not get victimized because I am strong, I have no sympathy for the weak as they allow termites into the house that then puts me and mine at risk.

how many more posts til kushnershill breaks down into another schziophrenic outbreak and runs back to his private forum that no one uses?

Attached: 1551813789606.png (842x217, 65K)