Honestly I'm more or less an atheist/agnostic but I'm about halfway through my second read through of this thing and I...

Honestly I'm more or less an atheist/agnostic but I'm about halfway through my second read through of this thing and I seriously don't get the whole "worshipping a kike on a stick"/"Jewish religion" shit constantly being posted by the pagan larpers, fedora tippers, and commies on here. I mean, maybe some Christfag can correct me if I'm wrong, but this thing seems to excoriate the kikes on nearly every other page.

I see constant criticism and and condemnation of Jews and Israel in this thing, and it most certainly does not seem to be a pro-Jewish book in any way, shape, or form. In many ways it seems to be a religion almost entirely structured around trying to mitigate the innate venial and evil nature of kikes. It isn't some "stone them to death" desert savage shit like Islam but it certainly uses Jews as an example of what NOT to do when it comes to any kind of moral behavior. It's almost like the NT just kind of takes it for granted that the kikes are well known to be a horrible and evil people.

Christfags: am I reading this wrong or what? Given what this thing has to say about the nature of the kikes I'm seriously starting to wonder if all the anti-Christ posting I see around is being done almost entirely by Jews. No wonder they fucking hate him, Jesus (and God I guess, if that's your belief) seems to have made an entire religion around naming and calling out the Jew on their bullshit.

Attached: RSV_New_Testament_Burgandy_grande.png (380x599, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=FOWrPyhfgR8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Daz5Pc5rXPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suspect many white people that rail against Christianity have never actually read the thing.

If one reads a passage they like and finds themselves filled with positive emotion, what is one to make of this? Some versus are so simple yet they strike a chord in me.

I don't understand what you're asking. You become confused when you experience a positive emotion?

That's a National Publishing Company New Testament (NPC) economy version.

It's also a random picture from google images.

>it most certainly does not seem to be a pro-Jewish book in any way, shape, or form
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Attached: salvation.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Christianity is anti-judaism. Watch the passion of the christ if you want to see the most redpilled film of all time.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

literally the verse right after. essentially means the jews dont have a monopoly anymore

>If one reads a passage they like and finds themselves filled with positive emotion, what is one to make of this? Some versus are so simple yet they strike a chord in me.
Mind control and stolen memes from Hellenistic culture.

Level up to Stoicism

Attached: stoic fire seneca.jpg (1323x628, 242K)

>worship their Father god EL
>essentially means the jews dont have a monopoly anymore
lol

>Christianity is anti-judaism. Watch the passion of the christ
A Hollywood production

Attached: jesus christian pedo vatican pope cult.jpg (768x663, 105K)

As someone who has tried to read all ancient and spiritual texts i can tell you if anything the teachings of Jesus actually condemn the Jew.
'Kike on a stick' is not a theological debate.

Evil is threatened by the word of God and always attacks.

Attached: 57d82a8a03ee6bcd451d6d2925ffa320d6103dff4c160f8be65ffe17073022a8.jpg (408x602, 99K)

No, you’re absolutely on point. The pagan larpers and Christian zionists are both retarded. The New Testament and much of the Old Testament BTFOs the Jews constantly.

If you’re not 100% you’re going to heaven, watch this to find out how: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Christianity is squarely anti-Jewish. Christians shill for Israel because it is their homeland too in a sense and Jews will give them far better treatment and more access to it than the Muslims will.

I just read that passage. He's telling a non-Jew that Jews don't own God and that God is for the entire world. He even said literally in the very next line that people that Godly people will no longer worship in Jerusalem anymore. Like literally the very next line.

Glad I'm reading it right then. It really is refreshing to read about a bunch of good men standing up for what's right in the face of Jewish oppression. Very prescient for these times I think.

Like I said I'm not much of a believer in God but I do believe in right and wrong, and this book certainly seems to have the two figured out and clearly delineated, with the kikes and their ways seemingly being demonstrated as the perfect example of everything wrong in this world.

Also I should mention that it really impressed me in Acts when Peter proves the Jews wrong right there in front of the temple and then immediately strolls in right after to call the high priest out face to face for being so evil as to kill God in order to save a murderer. Legit was amazed they didn't try to shank him with a sharpened dreidel and sic a rabbi to bite his giant balls off right then and there.

Hell is for ever!

Christians should have just kept it. Giving the British mandate of palestine to assorted dune coons was ridiculous. If anything they should have all been expelled and the territory kept in trust for the world's Christians. They could have done what the Muslims do with Mecca: ban all non-Christians from even entering the city.

Then you must have also read the part where God smites a married couple right in front of Peter because, even though they supposedly came to Christ, they continued with their dishonest Jewish behavior and hid the money they had promised to Christ's ministry.

You are reading this correctly.

The rhetoric about it being a Jewish religion have got to be a coordinated psyop. It seems impossible that anyone who actually read the New Testament could possibly make that claim.

So my next question I suppose is: who is behind this misinformation? Are these lies being spread by the Jews themselves or are the mouthbreathing fedoralords and pagan nigger coming up with this nonsense in their own tiny brains? Where are these lies originating and why are they being spread?

I legitimately don't understand why anyone would want to discredit this book if they were serious about liberation from Jewish tyranny.

Historically the issue the Christian Church has taken with the Jews has been their utter wickedness, both in respect to theological disagreements and their moral behavior or lack thereof. And you yourself have correctly understood this from reading the gospel.

The anti-Christ elements on this board and elsewhere will attack the faith purely on racial/ethnic grounds, that is it's Semitic origins. That is to say that their opposition the faith is ostensibly on the grounds of their own racial hatred for Semites, regardless of their moral character. This of course is not an indictment of the Church, but instead the haters' own moral character.

Attached: 1534783884436.jpg (2825x4259, 3.89M)

The only Christian's backing Jews more than just meh levels are revelations faggots hoping to end the world

>The anti-Christ elements on this board and elsewhere will attack the faith purely on racial/ethnic grounds, that is it's Semitic origins. That is to say that their opposition the faith is ostensibly on the grounds of their own racial hatred for Semites,
This is such a stupid reason though. We know from history that Jews rejected Christ, in fact Jesus knew they would reject him and that they were two wicked to save. And one of the very first things Jesus did when he came back was to have his church preach against the evil of the Jews and then take the teachings straight to the whites of Europe where whites had glory and success for the next 2000 years while the Jews suffered.

Like this would almost HAVE to occur in the homeland of the Jews. There is no other group on earth that would allow Jesus to contrast good and evil in real time in every single daily interaction. You couldn't even have Christianity without it occuring in palestine because there is no other group of people on earth so corrupt and wicked to serve as a foil to the good that Jesus was intending to demonstrate.

well first of all those "jews" in the land are not the real jews but rather the red hebrew edomites from the tribe of amalek

second of all the real hebrew israelites which are scattered throught the world and look like every nation where their fathers father dwelled is who paul is refering to in romans 9

the scriptures are for the real hebrew israelites and no one else. no fucking heathen is going to enter into the kingdom of heaven if he "looks" jewish because being a member of the nation of israel is all about the PEDIGREE of your father.

DONT FUCKING (you) ME, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT NATION A WOMAN IS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACEMIXING

Numbers 1:18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

Attached: Children-of-ZION.jpg (1404x2124, 625K)

Right, the fact that this hatred is so clearly unjust only further indicts the haters. They despise Jesus Christ, the Apostles, and the Prophets before them, purely because of a disordered hatred.

I find it laughable that people try to equate modern Judaism with historic Judaism. Christ was a Jew, but not in any sense of the modern understanding. Back then, there were four sects: Pharisees, Sadducees, Zealots, and Essenes. They all had their issues, and the split was caused because of the continuously fracturing of the nation of Israel. Psychologically, I would think that what made the Pharisees behave and act like they did was a byproduct of not wanting to be exiled again. In their rush to make sure it never again happened, they lost track of what the law and commandments truly meant.

In a sense, Judaism today is an eventual byproduct of following laws out of fear and losing the meaning of them. They care more about the laws than what lies behind them. The same can be said of a lot of modern Christians. Given 2000 years, a lot of denominations would likely become what judaism is today.

>Hell is for ever!
In your slave mind, Judean slave.

The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is watched over and protected by muslims.

Yup. And most Christians who stand by Israel haven’t read it either.

The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is watched over and protected by muslims.

You are getting hung up on the fact that most people in the Bible are Jews. They are also human. The gospel is about how no one is perfect but Jesus and he died for your sins. Jesus was a jew, or did that part slip past you?

Jow Forums has yet to realize that Christianity isn't based on any form of materialism, like race, class or any other physical paradigm

Attached: Saint_irenee_saint_irenee.jpg (638x1506, 1.14M)

you're right, never read it, don't care
continuing to take advice from the sandniggers of 2000 years ago about how to run a society is pretty dumb
might as well be a believer in Roman or Norse Gods and larp as something useful to conquest like a viking or centurion

it was made by them with the morality specifically designed to hold back its practitioners in commercial and social relations with the jews when it is adhered to. that's what you're picking up on.

Op is correct.

>In many ways it seems to be a religion almost entirely structured around trying to mitigate the innate venial and evil nature of kikes.
That is an pretty good description of what God is doing. I believe God chose Israel to be His people in the old testament, not because they were so good, but because they were so stiff necked and terrible. When God chooses to do something it tends to be hard in our eyes. This is why God gives children to the old and childless over and over again in the book. This is why God keeps striving with a wicked and gain saying people. Because where is the miracle if God does something that isnt impossible?

God seems to be taking His time so that all people who will come to repentance are accounted for before He destroys the wicked forever.

The kingdom was taken away from the jews because they were racist and failed to be a light unto the heathen of the world and instead became the heathen. Now Christians are charged with introducing the unsaved masses to the creator.

"The Jews..." yeah but who are the fucking Jews? Its' certainly not these fucks. youtube.com/watch?v=FOWrPyhfgR8&t

Revelation 2:9 (Jesus Christ's words)
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 (Jesus Christ's words)
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Attached: 2155223.jpg (758x530, 39K)

>t.kike

Like let's say for argument's sake thay Jesus really is God and Christianity is the one true religion of the one true God. If you were this one true God, and you wanted people to follow a just, holy life, how the fuck could you possibly do that without confronting the Jews? If your goal, as God, is to rid the world of immorality and evil, you would HAVE to take it to the Jews. There is no other possible way.

Believe me I fully understand disliking semites, but the people making an argument against Christianity based on that alone must either be absolutely braindead, completely ignorant of the New Testament (and I mean they haven't even read a page), or they are part of a coordinated effort to discredit this book and keep its teachings away from the goyim. There are no other possibilities I can gather after having read this.

>Christians shill for Israel because it is their homeland too in a sense and Jews will give them far better treatment and more access to it than the Muslims will.
Patently false. Jews hate Christians more than Muslims. Jews hate Jesus more than they hate Hitler.

The real Judeans were a negro tribe... "Christianity" is just white people following a black Christ and lead to believe they THEY are the biblical 12 tribes of Israel... The whole crown of Britain are a LIE... They have NOTHING to do with the 12 tribes of Israel

Attached: 01065_03_sanders_1966_1000_123_507lo_123_507lo.jpg (1445x1000, 346K)

>Jesus was a jew, or did that part slip past you?
Jesus himself says that God is not Jewish, he says God is for the entire world. And if Jesus really is God, and also considered himself Jewish, then he sure as hell spent an astonishing amount of time condemning the Jews.

It is being done by the sneaky kike. By the way, do you know why we call them kike's and why (((they))) hate it so much? You see, when the jew rat entered this country and had to sign their name most couldn't write English. The usual mark if you couldn't do that was to make an "X" for your signature. The dirty jew refused because they hated Jesus so much, they thought the "X" looked to much like a cross. So they drew a circle instead. Yiddish for circle is kikel. Over time it became the slang "kike" to remind the fucks that the goy never forgets.

Attached: the end.jpg (629x717, 135K)

WE

Attached: ci.png (720x874, 477K)

>Jesus was a jew, or did that part slip past you?
Modern (((Jews))) aren't Jews like Jesus, or did Galatians 3 slip past you?

Try reading it again.

The jews had Jesus put to death because he bucked the slimy jews running the show and people were listening to him.

>ignorance is bliss: the post
Enjoy your grits, cletus.

Luke 14:26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

>The real Judeans were a negro tribe... "Christianity" is just white people following a black Christ
Learn to read, buddy.

>His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
I didnt know flames came in black and brown... I thought flames were blue?

Yep, I'm aware. And I should have taken it as a clear indication that they hate Jesus for a damn good reason. I should have read this book a long time ago.

After having read it I almost suspect that they themselves even believe they've killed God.

Jesus is a homie. If you ever see a demon just invoke the name of Christ and watch the demon flee. Also all evil in the world hates Jesus. That alone shows me he’s the one.

See

Is that Jesus telling them that to come to him and to God they must first turn against their base Jewish natures and leave their old selves and wicked ways behind?

Mark 7:26-30
The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter. 27But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs. 28And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs. 29And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Goyim are second class in the eyes of Yeshua

It's christian family values.

He also sat Jewish children on his lap. And performed mericles on Jewish people. His disciples were Jews. His mother was a jew, why is it so hard to grasp that Jews are still people? Imperfect people. There are good people and bad people everywhere. Do you think Jesus would not have had anything to say about the Aztec people and the way they ran society if he was born to that race?

>Christfags: am I reading this wrong or what?

Nope

Jesus exposed the Jews for what they really were.

>(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; ...

>(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

>(Matthew 15:14) ...Blind guides is what they are...

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

>(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers,...

>(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

>(Luke 16:14) ...money lovers, ...

>(Matthew 23:4) They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

The Bible is not Jewish agenda. In fact, Jews hate Jesus because of this. Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.

Attached: DaJudenChrist.jpg (781x900, 100K)

your country and society was founded on it's ideals, you seriously can't be daft enough to miss the connection between the distancing from christianity and the rampant degeneracy that is happening. I agree that the dogmatic instantiation of christianity has become something other than it should, but to simply wave away the new testament is much much more than simply throwing away the baby with the bath water, it's getting rid of the tub and the house as well.

I just read that passage and everything he is saying is a parable. If you're trying to says that's meant to be taken literally you are either dumb or being intentionally disingenuous. Like the next line is a parable about building a house, and then the one after about a king fighting a battle. Surely you can't be claiming that that one single line in a huge string of parables is the only one meant to be taken literally.

>Given what this thing has to say about the nature of the kikes I'm seriously starting to wonder if all the anti-Christ posting I see around is being done almost entirely by Jews.

It is, and by Pagan-Larping Leftist. Pic related. The Bible is very anti-Leftist, anti-Cultural Marxist, anti-communism, anti-Atheism, anti-Feminism, anti-homosexual, anti-degeneracy and most of all Anti-Semetic.

>No wonder they fucking hate him, Jesus (and God I guess, if that's your belief) seems to have made an entire religion around naming and calling out the Jew on their bullshit.

Jesus didn't called them the synagogue of Satan for no reason.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

Attached: ChristiansDivideConquer.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

You don't seem to be able to understand that those who accept Christ as God are not Jews.

Those specific Jews who wrote those books were the only true good Jews on Earth. With the exception of Moses, Joshua, Samuel, David and Solomon, the rest of the OT prophets were killed by the (((Jews))) themselves.

Jesus, the Apostles, Jewish Christians, and Prophets were not one of (((them))). The (((Jews))) that you know of were the Molech, Baal, Ashrah worshippers who eventually became the Pharisees and Saducees and followers. Jesus was an Israelite.

What made Israelites unique from all other races/nationalities in the world was their lineage. They could almost all trace their lineage back to Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. Jesus lineage in Matthew and Luke went as far back to Adam himself. In 70AD Tiberius Cesar ransacked Jerusalem in what is known as the Seige of Jerusalem of 70AD where the Romans attacked Jerusalem and destroyed the temple and all archived genealogies. After this, no Israelite on Earth could trace their lineages back anymore and all true Israelites disbanded throughout the Earth. The Age of Israel was over.

The 1st Century Christians were not concerned with liberating Israel. This was obvious because Jesus predicting the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD at the hands of Tiberius Cesar. This was God letting the Jews know he was done with them. Not only did they destroy the temple but all the records of Jewish genealogy going back to Abraham himself. No Jew on Earth could prove their lineage after that anymore. The Age of Israel was over and remained over to this day.

The (((Israel))) and (((Jews))) that you know of today are not the continuation of that Israel up above. They are descendants of Talmudism which descendend from Babylonian Mysticism. The Israel and Jews you are resisting today are the Synagogue of Satan. (((Christians))) are also a part of them as well.

>dat pic
Explains a lot.

>the Jews:

>15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

>16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

t. based Paul 1 Thess 2:15-16

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6F44.png (1500x1552, 609K)

>Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".

Romans 3:1-2 - What, then, is the superiority of the Jew, or what is the benefit of the circumcision? 2A great deal in every way. First of all, because they were entrusted with the sacred pronouncements of God.

Romans 3:9-12 - What then? Are we in a better position? Not at all! For above we have made the charge that Jews as well as Greeks are all under sin; 10just as it is written: “There is not a righteous [man], not even one; 11there is no one that has any insight, there is no one that seeks for God. 12All [men] have deflected, all of them together have become worthless; there is no one that does kindness, there is not so much as one.”

The Jews were given consideration for salvation first because they were the ones entrusted with the sacred scriptures to begin with. So God showed them consideration first as a token of appreciation for securing the OT for him when it was under attack for centuries. However, this is as far as their "privilege" as Jews goes. Beyond that, they have no superiority nor advantage over the Gentiles because Jews are still sinners in God's eyes just as much as Gentiles are. The difference is that the Gentiles are given more lea-way for being sinners because they were ignorant whereas the Jews had the scriptures and prophets the entire time.

>(Acts 14:16) In the past generations he permitted all the nations to go on in their ways,

>(Romans 5:13) For until the Law sin was in the world, but sin is not charged against anyone when there is no law.

>(Romans 4:15) In reality the Law produces wrath, but where there is no law, neither is there any transgression.

The privilege Gentiles get over Jews is more consideration and flexibility because they had no law while the Jews HAD the law the whole time. Being a Jew back then was worse than being a Gentile in God's eyes.

Attached: 198359-min.jpg (1111x887, 123K)

Still thinks there were 13 apostates lul. The only book actually writing during jesus's life was paul. Which in his words "my people are beyond saving myself included"

Wait, you mean ad hominem isn't an argument??

Attached: 9iSaTLM.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Have you read the old testament? That'd literally like half the book...

saged

Attached: jesusfuckingchrist.png (500x500, 303K)

I always suspected. So /leftypol/ is an actual place?

Yes, on Cripple Chan. They want to turn this place into Reddit/Tumblr

WUZ

Attached: pc-jews.jpg (585x481, 28K)

This, the Bible forbids race mixing, and even calls the Jews the children of Satan.

>Yup. And most Christains haven't read it either.
ftfy. As a Christian in graduate studies in Biblical Studies this is painfully obvious. Not saying that the Bible says Christians should hate Jews (it doesn't). But it *certainly* does not say that Christians should be handing over their shekels to Israel.

>Christianity is anti-judaism. Watch the passion of the christ
>A Hollywood production
That the Jews freaked the fuck out about because it quoted gospel and showed Christ dying for our sins because they Hate him so freaking much

I doubt it, Muslims deny that Jesus even died

you are not reading it wrong, Christ came because the jews didn't practice the religion given by God correctly. There were many different religious beliefs and groups, the biggest and most false were the Pharisees. And most of the criticism goes against them specifically. But overall, Noone understood the religion as they should have

>hurrr who dah real jews are how did they forgat
>who dey iz wtf.
youtube.com/watch?v=Daz5Pc5rXPA
kill the elders, enslave the children, scatter them
as slaves. movies are roman confessions. find out
who in history this keeps happening to and you
have your jews.

By reading the bible with an open, inquiring and interested point-of-view, you’ve distilled an important truth which comes to most who take such an approach. The lie which you refer to, ‘kike on a stick’ etc., is one of many such malicious tools that are used to steer people away from the truths that Christ was pointing us to. It’s the height of irony that there can be a place which combines the depths of depravity along with some of the most profound insights into Christianity - such an enigma is Jow Forums. You’re right on your observation, OP. Many treasures among those pages for those willing to see them.

I read the Bible when I was 14 and the first thing I learned is that nobody read it. If you want to piss people off know something about what the Bible actually says. Most of the shit people think is in their is from other stories made up later, eg Paradise Lost, or taken way out of context.

>inb4 banned

I'm 25 now.