I have to ask, Britfags, are these weapons sweeps real? I have been seeing these things for years...

I have to ask, Britfags, are these weapons sweeps real? I have been seeing these things for years, but these are almost like satire to me.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-07_21-24-40.png (460x601, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MPSRegentsPark/status/974645778558980096
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/04/coat-hanger-machine-gun-dias-drop-in-auto-sear/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why dont you look it up

twitter.com/MPSRegentsPark/status/974645778558980096

Most of the are memes.

My father was murdered by a madman wielding a set of assault pliers. How dare you make fun of the fact that all over the world dozens of people are mildly injured by assault pliers.
Good day to you sir
I SAID GOOD DAY!

Were the pebbles also ceased?

brits are supreme retards.

Attached: sharp_stick.jpg (960x720, 83K)

Thank goodness! Someone could have ran with those scissors.

Attached: UK.jpg (4104x2396, 2.9M)

Muh granddaddy gots dun buh uh goddam elbonian wid uh tactical rake.
Ban Tactical Rakes.

Amerifag here. Can't tell if that pic is real or some kinda brit meme..

It makes sense once you realize these were confiscated from "gangsta" blacks.

good reference to Running with Scissors
do they still make games?

Cmon man even niggers need a pair of scissors every now and then

Not when they're loitering and hassling passersby they don't.

you know most of us are asleep now right?
and the answer is yes, they're real, they're generally stuff that wogs hide in trees and bushes and stuff ready for when a rival or just some innocent person walks past
this is the place mentioned in that tweet. the stuff was probably hidden in one of the hedges at the front of the building. actually in this case i'd say it's more likely that it's some stuff left over from when someone broke into a van but the wogs round there are so stabby, who knows

Attached: 2019-03-08_0418.png (1798x576, 1.4M)

Works for me.

Carry on then.

>brits get in trouble for fucking screwdrivers, pliers, and bike wheels
>meanwhile, in my closet, in America

Attached: you will never EVER experience this much Freedom.png (639x851, 882K)

>marlin

Kys

Not only are you completely wrong (it's a Winchester 1886 in .357), but it was my first non-.22 rifle, gifted to me by my uncle after we went on several deer hunts together when I was a preteen. He gave it to me when I turned 14. It is not a gun I treat lightly, and I intend to pass it to my children.

kys.

Attached: winchester 94 357.jpg (900x600, 363K)

>>brits get in trouble for fucking screwdrivers, pliers, and bike wheels
>americans get in trouble for carrying a dangerous bucket

Attached: 2019-03-08_0505.png (740x935, 370K)

It's not about the bucket, you dimwitted cuck. It's about the nigger wielding a blunt object. Around Blacks never relax.
The cop did nothing wrong.

Do they actually shake people down for this shit? I thought it came out of tenements mostly but either way how do they have the authority?

I need to make a Twitter and start trolling these morons.

Attached: oi.png (576x644, 562K)

>It's about the nigger wielding a blunt object. Around Blacks never relax.
finally we are getting somewhere
and there's no need to be so rude you stupid rakfisk munching daylight dodger

well, it's the police
mostly it's stuff they find lying around that people put there in readiness for a fight

yeah but he was black.

>brits unironically afraid of those tools
Vs
>internal investigation after a cop did something stupid
Wow you really showed us what a great country you are m8

His crime was nignogging in Boulder. If they'd have searched his garage they could have found my bike.

>brits unironically afraid of those tools
fuck off mario you idiot, the princess is in another castle
read the story, it was a whole bunch of cops, none of whom seemed to have the sense to actually look at what was happening. it's not the first time american trigger happy cops have got in trouble because some poor wog was doing something perfectly innocent

Attached: 9g62gCjF8FdRctFC.jpg (782x810, 146K)

>because some poor wog was doing something perfectly innocent
>wog
>innocent

pick one.

British dental instruments?

"Click the file name to view in closer detail."

Does this really need to be spelled out to people?

kek brit fags get gud/

>nigger attacks cops with bucket
>trying to compare animal attacks to Orwellian hellscape Britain has become

Attached: 1549876222546.jpg (720x960, 80K)

God damn yanks always screaming and crying about gun control... you have no idea what we have to deal with

oi, u cheeky git

what is this

Sweet gun.

Makes up for the molestation.

>be amerifat
>get shot

>twitter.com/MPSRegentsPark/status/974645778558980096
Oh my!
Scroll through - this Twitter feed is the gift that keeps on giving.

we can't hear you over all the stabbing over there

>be britshit
>get stabbed

Attached: UK STAB VEST.jpg (1200x1119, 155K)

>OI mate
>you got a loicense for that toolbox?

So how does being an electrician, hvac tech, plumber, etc. work in Britain? Do you just get shaken down all the time or what?

>loicensed to carry

They are real.
This is the state of Britain today.

Has the bayonet on your SKS been confiscated m8?

>The ultimate sniper

Absolute fuggin walt

Attached: 5345454367.jpg (550x594, 48K)

no

G-God save the Queen though right

Attached: index.jpg (195x258, 8K)

Quick kids, get in the cuck bunker.

Attached: this is what freedom looks like.jpg (3024x4032, 1.76M)

Only if they have big thick lips and black curly hair like a bog brush.

Death to electricians!

He could have just put the damn bucket down

i live in a tiny town in the comfyside, and have never seen one

Attached: DSC_0659.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

you joke but if a nigg--- disadvantaged youth pulled out a screwdriver and you weren't packing heat you'd shart on the spot

Attached: yjgftuytfuytf.png (1287x778, 1.12M)

Or he could be referring to the action of running with scissors.

Attached: butch&cassidy.jpg (635x390, 44K)

Attached: 1520517175702.jpg (749x521, 86K)

This. You can't go around being a nigger and not be guilty of something.

Can't wait until the Muslims get the crates of Ak's from the Gladio-B stashes and absolutely massacre the redcoats who won't even have a fucking pair of pliers to fight back with.

Knives don't kill people, niggers do.

No fucking way, these are not memes lmao

its all fucked time for something new

Attached: couldhavewouldhave_edited-1.jpg (1920x1152, 702K)

Are those not candies?

Attached: 1545346259003.jpg (675x679, 56K)

I don’t get it, can you buy scissors? If you buy scissors can the police break into your house and take them away if they want?

Yeah, the "sharp stick" image above is clearly deliberately sharpened to a point on one end, as a shiv. That is a very real weapon. If you found that in grannys house, who cares. If you found it at a reknowned location of housing estate nigger gangs, it is clearly a fucking weapon.

It's about context, I can see. I don't think this shit is as bad as burgers make it out to be even though England is definitely pretty cucked.

Attached: 1537660520276.png (833x785, 861K)

Soon.

Attached: DanTtImU8AApE-W.jpg (960x950, 49K)

Attached: 1496030216075.jpg (2729x1823, 1.81M)

Attached: SHOOTSHELL.webm (736x414, 2.71M)

?

DId you get the East German waterproof bag off kommandstore? I have one too, and the load bearing belt and half shelter.

Looks fake to me

Ha, all kids already in one tiny box. Handy!

> I. Denial

Some of them are the police having a joke.

As I have been a firearm user since my earliest youth, and work construction presently, I find the very idea that pointy fucking sticks are presently being confiscated from the Brits completely astounding.

I cannot wrap my head around this.

How can you people just go on with your day to day lives? I couldn't do it. I'd definitely either start some shit on the down low, or one trigger or another would set me off and I'd snap.

Pointy fucking sticks FFS. The fucking thing that separated human beings from animals. The most basic level of technology from literally millions of years ago.

You're nothing more than chattel. Die on your God damn feet, or live the life you deserve: valueless slaves.

How can it be a joke if it’s actually happening though? Just a joke of the pathetic and depressing variety?

Fuck you. I'M a card carrying member of the NPA and I will NOT have my plier rights infringed

It's a mod to make a machine gun, look at:
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/04/coat-hanger-machine-gun-dias-drop-in-auto-sear/amp/

Further proof that the brit bong caliphate is even more fucked in the head than my shithole country.

A good post from the Regents Park Police team on their twitter.
Makes sense to me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08_22-23-20.png (614x496, 178K)

So you think shirtless niggers should be allowed to walk around the streets in packs with broomhandles fashioned into spears intimidating ordinary folk? And that's just fine? You wouldn't expect anyone to remove their makeshift weapons and tell them to fuck off because "its only sticks"?

Not even we have this shit going on. Germany is cucked as hell, but Britain is cucked and a police state.

>Blacks
>Calmly complying with law enforcement

DOES NOT COMPUTE

>PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR
>CURL YOUR TOES AND CROSS YOUR LEGS AND CRAWL TOWARDS ME.

Tell me yank how does your constitution and freedom protect you from a situation like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg

Attached: FREEDUUM.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I think you should shoot them dead.

Clean your room.

Pretty sure you can readily buy explosives in freedom ville

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

What do you have against weapons sweeps on niggers who are stabbing innocent white folk?

A nigger literally has no reason to be carry a screwdriver on the street other than violence.

I like that in Toronto also, Regent Park is a fucking shithole.

They didn't even find these items on a nigger. They literally walk around parks digging through bushes for old discarded gardening tools and other debris. Then they post about it on social media like they're saving the world. Police resources would be better spent on real criminals.

>only response is an extremely significant event, plastered all over every news station and still talked about way after it occurred
>meanwhile, brits get stepped on by mommy guvner every day and no one bats an eye

Attached: B04.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Why is it that the people I see being prevented from buying spoons have been exclusively white?

Arm yourselves. End the problem. Your government is the enemy of your people.

>Police resources would be better spent on real criminals
But the only real criminals are muslims, and we can't be having any racist coppers, like those americans

brits truly btfo

I feel legitimately sorry for the 3 or 4 people still in Britain who aren't hopelessly 200% retarded.

I've a 175lb crossbow and my brother has a Mossberg.

No one is prevented from buying spoons. It's literally a meme. You're ID'd for sharp knives, that's it.