Jews are European. Change My Mind

Hello, Jow Forums.

I understand that you're all convinced that the Jews are plotting to destroy the European race and culture. I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise, but I want you to prove Jews aren't themselves Europeans. I just don't get why anyone would say they aren't.

The (limited) studies I've seen on the Jewish ethnicity indicates that 50-80% of Jews wouldn't be able to trace their heritage outside of Europe. This is because, after the Roman conquer of Israel, the Jewish faith spread into the Empire where many European inhabitants of Rome adopted it. In fact, the study estimated that there were less than half a million Jews in Israel, and over two million in Europe (at the time of the Roman Empire).

Explain to me why Jews (those without middle-eastern heritage) should NOT be considered European.

Attached: jewish woman.jpg (1269x1650, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms5835
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>change my mind
what caliber

Attached: 1527422875297.png (1015x1527, 590K)

If they're European why do they call themselves Jews and not Europeans? Why do they support Israel and not Europe? Why do they maintain Jewish customs and not European ones?

Attached: IMG_20181126_212220.jpg (1120x1000, 265K)

There is no jewish nation in Europe

Jews are not European

t. Jew

Fuck Europeans

Attached: negev12.jpg (838x1200, 1.06M)

jews are as European as the muslim invaders currently residing there

They are a distinct genetic cluster, identifiable, verifiable, measureable. They see themselves differently, their religion teaches them to be and live sperate, they have their own state and they form a nation within the nation ON PRINCPLE. As Theodor Hertzel put it: Jews are one people, therefor it makes no sense for them to be patriots to the nation they reside in.

What you posted, OP, is a Mischling. And for obvious and clear reasons you did NOT post the archetypical Jew who looks clearly semitic, heck not even the Ashkenazi with discernable features. What you see in Johansson is literal goy bait.

Asheknazi jews are simply Palestinians who mixed with Europeans

Europeans are literally gross faggots and human trash. Our homeland is in the center of the world and we are the center the world.

You're right, they are. And they're the refuse of Europe who have no legitimate claim to the land of Israel because they are Europeans and not descendants of the ancient Israelites.

Attached: 1544137940582.jpg (720x516, 44K)

>fuck Europeans
>Europe meme flag
you're a bit thick aren't you... also kys Jew, you serve no purpose

Ironic meme flag posting, oven dodger

kys

>Empire where many European inhabitants of Rome adopted it.
It is simple, if you follow a religion that makes you abandon your people, in order to belong to a people whose origin is not Aryan you stop being European

who the fuck would want to be in a cold shithole full of libtard faggots, cause that's europe

Minor history correction. Roman did not conquer Israel. Rome conquered Syria/judea/Palestine. The Kingdom of Israel split when a new king was not chosen from the line of David leaving the kingdom of Israel in the north and creating the kingdom of Judah in the south. Then the Assyrian invaded and we get the lost 10 tribes and the hijacking of the Hebrew faith begins for the "jews."

It's part of the reason Jerusalem is being fought over as the capital of the physical state of israel because of judea. Also it the new Jerusalem to Christians with he book of revelations is concerned.

As for most "jews" being European, the proof is in the pudding. Most speak Yiddish which is german/Hebrew.

Killing all Jews ends the Jew. Change my mind.

Attached: 9346738941260.jpg (2935x2238, 1.76M)

stop hurting us

>t. schizo pseudo kike

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 4919274964874.png (900x900, 267K)

>Jews are European
Only if you also consider Arabs European since they both come from the same desert region.

Attached: 50000503_314901322476595_6012709783516217344_n.jpg (422x239, 18K)

>If they're European why do they call themselves Jews and not Europeans?

Most of the Jews I know consider themselves first and foremost the nationality they were born with. Hungarian, Canadian, American, most of the Jews I've met don't see themselves as any different than other Europeans.

>Why do they support Israel and not Europe?

I know a Jew who defends the Bosnian genocide, and would approve of severe measures to keep the Muslim refugees from entering his country. I also met a few sjw jews who wanted to abolish Israel for being an apartheid state.

>Why do they maintain Jewish customs and not European ones?

Many (most?) Jews have no Jewish customs. Other Jews follow the Jewish faith. Others do it just to stand out.

These are all special snowflakes participating in the oppression Olympics. Also Israelis are very different than other Jewish groups.

>And for obvious and clear reasons you did NOT post the archetypical Jew who looks clearly semitic

Most of the Jews look quite Italian or Spanish, which the studies I read concluded as the results of Romans (present day Italians) adopting the faith. None of the Jews I've met actually looked arab.

You can't simply cease to be European because you forfeited your faith. Keep in mind this is pre-Christ we're talking about. The faith they turned their backs on was the Roman Pantheon. Also, Rome was always quite lax with it religious policies, so I doubt it was a big deal at the time.

Read my post. I am talking specifically about Jews who seem to lack arab heritage.

If you look at the number of elected jewish congress reps with dual citizenship, arguably they aren't Americans either.
Their citizenship here doesn't deter them from hurting our country. So your implied premise they are Europeans and more stuff, plz post tits and vagene Mz Johannson.

Jews are a mix of European and Middle Eastern and of course Jews are the original inhabitants of ancient Israel. The Arabs who moved there are recent arrivals.

It's likely the ancient Hebrews looked similar to modern day Jews and were themselves more European type than the current Arabs.

You, for example, there is a good reason why the Semitic peoples do nothing but seek to live in the Aryan civilizations, please wherever the Aryan people go, there are Jews who follow them to parasitize them.
Step with Persia, with Greece, with Rome and even Scandinavia.
It is also curious that you treat others degenerate, when Tel Aviv is the lgbt firendly city in the world

>Jews are
shut the fuck up faggot
you're retarded and weak

>lack arab heritage.
The Ashkenazi Jews still have arab bloodlines. Specifically palestinian majority genes just cause they got bleached doesn't make them european. It makes them mongrels

Them being European changes nothing.

They are a distinct ethnic group that uses nepotism and subversion to enact an anti-white agenda.

israel is richer than all of east europe and most of west europe and that's even with 20% arabs in the country and 400 million angry as fuck arabs around the country

>muh american money
2% of GDP faggot. And less than what spain gets from germancucks for simply existing

Ashkenazi Jews cluster near southern Italians genetically. But they are a sort of Eastern euro/middle East mutt race

Severely underrated

Doesn't matter whether we are or not. The Anglo world is ours all the same.

Attached: anglo idols.png (1313x1951, 3.76M)

It's almost like a nationalistic, ethnic based state functions well...

Too bad Jews attack any other group that wants to establish or maintain such a state.

Nationalism for me, not for thee goy.

Ashkenazi Jews are basically European Jews; however, nonetheless, they are Jews. They are a genetically distinct ethnicity, much as, say Southern Italians are. They may have significant European admixture, but they're, at the end of the day, semetic. They also have their own phenotypic distinctions. More importantly, they self identify as a separate ethnicity. They have a different culture, they believe in a different religion than virtually all other ethnic groups in Europe. They have universally observed group behaviour.

tl;dr: Ashkenazi Jews are separate from Europeans

Most are Infact during the 2nd world war most gentiles died leaving only admixtures of jew and white. Thats what war is for to flush out gentile genes and replace it with admixtures.

>It's almost like a nationalistic, ethnic based state functions well...

yeah it does

>Too bad Jews attack any other group that wants to establish or maintain such a state.

yes, it's called quashing slave rebellions

>these Jews aren't REAL Jews!
Fallacy

I am an Aryan Jew so yea we exist

There's no such thing as an aryan jew you retarded goy.

How do you explain Bill Shatner and Harrison Ford?

We're semitic. The only reason we cluster near Europeans today is because we literally acquired Italian mtDNA from the roman period. We're basically like latinos, only not brown and criminal

>You can't simply cease to be European because you forfeited your faith. Keep in mind this is pre-Christ we're talking about. The faith they turned their backs on was the Roman Pantheon. Also, Rome was always quite lax with it religious policies, so I doubt it was a big deal at the time.
You are wrong, the pax quorum demanded that every person of Roman ethnic origin worship the "di indigentes" Gods. It was believed that if an ethnic Roman stopped worshiping his gods, Rome would enter into a crisis.
You have even read the "ENEIDA", it is clearly explained that all descendants of the seed of Aeneas entered into a pact with the di Indigentes Gods and should adore them to maintain the greatness of Rome, even the gods gave laws and specific orders to the Romans to differentiate them from other peoples like covering their heads when praying.
Before the first century the Jews were expelled from Rome for the formation of cults, even those Romans who converted to Judaism were condemned to death.
And if you stop being Aryan and European by converting to Judaism. You voluntarily leave your people to be part of the nation of Israel and enter into a pact to be part of the nation of Israel which is not of European origin
>
And so we have blessed your son of Venus, who in the future will be born from you a great nation through the seed of Mars, you will pray covering your heads and so will your descendants.
The city founded by the progiene of Mars will be eternal and its glory will not know the end, because we want it

Attached: Augusto in Via Labicana det 2.jpg (1200x1600, 131K)

>They are a genetically distinct ethnicity
they are khazar and they have absolutely nothing semite at all
judaism is not a race it's a religion

>We're basically like latinos,
We wuz Romans and shiet

>We're semitic.
no you're not

Where did you get that out of what I said? I said we only cluster near Europeans today because out mtdna largely came from Italians. Our y-dna is semitic, mtdna is from Italians. We're mutt.

>Jews who seem to lack arab heritage.
It doesn't matter what they seem, they do have that heritage.

Ye I’m European but we’ve always been Jews

Yes, we are.

>Our y-dna is semitic,
strange way to spell khazar tho

>mtdna is from Italians.
Nop, many people of Mediterranean origin are related to each other, the halogroup 1b that is common among the Vikings also appears in certain peoples of Eastern origin that are not of Scandinavian origin.
Relying on studies of Halogroups to determine the racial origin of a person is not accurate

Where is this from? I'd like to read more on this.

The studies I found showed that a good portion of European Jews simply lacked Arab heritage. I do not doubt that there are many Jews with Arab blood, particularly the people who's last names indicate their ancestors were priests in Israel. I am, however, speaking specifically about European Jews.

Many of the Jews I've met are very rightwing, including one who probably has more in common - ideologically - with a Nazi than a Rabi. He considers himself thoroughly European. Even if some jews have an anti-white agenda, there are more jews who do not.

How does combining Eastern European blood with middle eastern blood create southern Italians? Doesn't it seem more likely that some Jews actually are genetically Italian?

Are all these people Jews?

Separated by culture and religion, perhaps. But does that separation disqualify Jews who aren't culturally or religiously Jewish from claiming European descent?

I never said any group of Jews wasn't Jewish, I am arguing that some (NOT ALL) Jews are genuinely, completely European.

To my knowledge, nothing was stopping a Roman from being Jewish and continuing to abide by all Roman law and customs. In fact, I'm pretty sure Jewish law states that Jews must defer to a ruling nation's laws, if their is a conflict between it and Jewish laws.

When I write seem, I mean, in some instances, there is no evidence to support Jew's claims of arab descent (especially considering that some people claim all Jews have a distinctive genetic marker, yet some Jews lack this marker).

/thread

burden of proof is on the advocate. If you think your idea is a fact you should be able t easily prove it.

POL is simply a larp.

>studies I found
Show sources. The haplogroup identifier of jews is the J2 and if you dont have that you literally cant be an ethnic jew

Aye Tone, dis here fukin post is what they call severely underrated.

Attached: 12413254542354.jpg (257x257, 14K)

>The haplogroup identifier of jews is the J2 and if you dont have that you literally cant be an ethnic jew
i mean wtf you talking about
even to this day the origin of the Ashkenazi is highly debated and they the only common denominator was their khazar ancestry
it's not that hard
ashkenazi are khazar with a bit of everything they found to mix with they were already a pretty much bastardized admixture at the time too

>To my knowledge, nothing was stopping a Roman from being Jewish and continuing to abide by all Roman law and customs. In fact, I'm pretty sure Jewish law states that Jews must defer to a ruling nation's laws, if their is a conflict between it and Jewish laws.
And have you considered that your knowledge is wrong?
That I remember Tito Flavio Clemente was sentenced to death for converting to Judaism, because he was sentenced an offense to the traditional gods that a roamno follow a religion of an enemy people

"The first millennium of Jewish History as presented in the Bible has no empirical foundation whatsoever."

- Norman F. Cantor, Emeritus Professor of History, Sociology and Comparitive Literature New York University, Rhodes Scholar, Porter Ogden Jacobus Fellow at Princeton University, Fulbright Professor at Tel Aviv University

"In writing about the historical developments of Palestine between 1250 and 586 (BCE), all of the traditional answers given for the origins and development of 'Israel' have had to be discarded. The patriarchs of Genesis were not historical. The assertion that 'Israel' was already a people before entering Palestine whether in these stories or in those of Joshua has no historical foundation. No Massive military campaign of invading 'Israelites' ever conquered Palestine. There never was an ethnically distinct 'Canaanite' population whom 'Israelites' displaced. There was no 'period of the Judges' in history. No empire ever ruled a 'united monarchy' from Jerusalem. No ethnically coherent 'Israelite' nation ever existed at all... In history, neither Jerusalem nor Judah ever shared an identity with Israel before the rule of Hasmoneans in the Hellenistic period."

- Thomas L. Thompson, Professor of Old Testament, University of Copenhagen

Attached: 1541868950255.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

>Also Israelis are very different than other Jewish groups.
But Israeli Jews are overwhelmingly the ones who fled from EUROPE....

You haven't really thought this through have you?

Attached: 1390799582186.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

>I'm pretty sure Jewish law states that Jews must defer to a ruling nation's laws, if their is a conflict between it and Jewish laws.
And regarding that, the Jews showed a great acceptance when the Roman laws under Hadrian prohibited circumcision.
They showed so much respect for Rome that they set up a revolt that ended the lives of 40,000 Romans.
Were not the Jews supposed to prioritize the laws of Rome over their own?

Yes, but ours specifically came from Italians, hence why we cluster with them today.

"at least 80% of Ashkenazi maternal ancestry is due to the assimilation of mtDNAs indigenous to Europe, most likely through conversion". Italian converts is where our mtdna lineages come from.

We are half Italian, maternally, that's why we plot with Europeans. If not for that, we'd still overlap with near easterns today. We were spaghettied into clustering with Europeans.

>We are half Italian, maternally, that's why we plot with Europeans. If not for that, we'd still overlap with near easterns today. We were spaghettied into clustering with Europeans.
This does not make sense, taking especially into account that other studies have shown that your lineages are mostly of Iranian origin.

>Jews simply lacked Arab heritage
Because they're not Arabs fool, they're a Turkic tribe that converted in the 8th century. They have no direct heritage from the middle east.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (958x597, 167K)

Ashkenazi genetics isnt debated at all their closest relatives are palestinians and the majority haplogroup tracer is the J2 with some european admixture. Pic related are two NON-WHITE bitches that are half palestinian arab half european don't be fooled by skintone european is a bloodline. Also the minor khazar conversion would still make them middle eastern

Attached: gigi-bella-2013-04.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

there is multiple sources of literal archaeological evidence that talks about a house of david and a state of israel from 1200 BC you chub

ancient jews weren't arab. arabs are from arabia. jews are jews. they aren't european and they aren't arab. jews with old linage cluster genetically separate from everyone.

>there are more jews who do not
Can you prove this? America is the greatest example, MOST Jews vote democrat, which means open borders, infringing gun rights and more taxation. MOST jews. Now show me a source that proves Jews support laws that were created by and for whites.

Attached: vote by religion.jpg (722x622, 117K)

>Even if some jews have an anti-white agenda, there are more jews who do not.
MOST Jews have a lower opinion of white Christians than Muslims.

Attached: jew religious opinion.jpg (640x512, 64K)

The Israelis are a conglomerate of all different types of people, European and Arab. To say that Israelis (as a collective) are the same as European Jews is categorically false.

Also: Israel is a country, not a genetic group, so all you need to be an Israeli is the right passport. You can be an Israeli and a practicing Jew, but be of Chinese descent. That is VERY different from other Jewish groups.

>Ashkenazi genetics isnt debated at all their closest relatives are palestinians
you're full of shit no matter how much you try to hide it the only thing linking ashkenazi together is the khazar dna fuck you and they didn even find it everywhere jew are a fucking bunch of ugly mixture of inbred and whatever they found after leaving khazaria

khazar jews are callled mountain jews u fuck

No they're orientals. Different brain structure and levels of empathy.

ashkenazi are khazar mutt larping as race that doesn even exist

>Many of the Jews I've met are very rightwing, including one who probably has more in common - ideologically - with a Nazi than a Rabi
Even the right wing ones will collude with left wing ones to harm whites. How do you feel about Likud members colluding with left wing politicians in white nations to flood them with immigrants.
At an event hosted by the World Jewish Congress called the International Conference for Jewish Parliamentarians. That's right, Jews literally meet with Jewish powerbrokers from around the world to plan how best to screw white nations while uplifting Israel, but there's no conspiracy right?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-8-15 Danny Danon Send African migrants to Australia.png (772x1165, 741K)

ashkenazi jews are israelite ya faggot

A very rare decent post on the tribes goes ignored. Not surprised.

>The Israelis are a conglomerate of all different types of people, European and
NOT EUROPEAN, TURKIC

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13 Scientists reveal Jewish history's forgotten Turkish roots.png (1053x807, 657K)

shut up slave

judaism is not a race
israelite is not a race you are stupid or a kike

you are a turkroach not me, i am a proud israelite with a big dick and losts of jew GOLD

Yes, I have a growing suspicion that lots of Burgers and Bongs in this thread are Jew in disguise.

jew is a race

Let's just consider them European for this argument.

If a fellow (((European))) wants to eradicate the entire European race besides a select few of baby fuckers. What would you call that European?

A fucking traitor, and what do we do with traitors?
We hang them.

no its not

Read this. Jews in Israel are exactly where they rightfully need to be. Stay butthurt Ahmed
nature.com/articles/ncomms5835

Nope, i'm a white man, unlike you TURK shekel clutchers. You're basically just Istanbul rug salesmen that went global.

At least in the spiritual sense, every Jew has a Semitic soul

jew = master race
goyim = slaves to the jew

unironically true

dropping some serious pills u pol faggots can't swallow

What’s to change your mind about? They most certainly are European. The issue is that they vehemently oppose everything European and seek to subvert it because Europe became Christian

yes a jewish soul literally the essence of god, while goyim have shitty animal souls

So you'll understand when the goyim slaughter their masters right?

shut up goy your purpose is to serve us and nothing more

Attached: 1522819785919.jpg (1760x1288, 471K)

shalom moshe

Attached: 875786467.jpg (607x582, 18K)

no u aren't allowed to hurt us, you'll get cursed, it always happens

just serve us with goy and gladness and g-d will reward you

because you're actors...

Attached: theater-masks.jpg (1200x954, 187K)

Call em what you want I'll still gas em

Attached: khazar milkers .jpg (2448x3264, 384K)