California has a new law: No more all-male boards

cali done did it again
cnn.com/2018/09/30/business/california-requires-women-board-of-directors/index.html

Attached: Capture.png (1274x866, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1MQDj
nytimes.com/2012/04/29/business/apples-tax-strategy-aims-at-low-tax-states-and-nations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at me, I identify as a grill in the board room! Do we need it in writing Tim? Alright, meeting adjourned.

Are there enough fempedos to fill the spots tho?

Wonder why so many businesses incorporate in Nevada and run their HQ with a PO box

can it be all female?

>can it be all female?
Mandated actually

Tim are you a grill also? In the board room, more specifically.

>Tim are you a grill also? In the board room, more specifically.
you bet your tight little ass i am

Moron. That is not how it works. The official mail is sent to the NV (or DE) agent and then it forward to the local state agent/attorney and then from there it is forwarded to the business unless the business has authorized the attorneys to handle correspondence. Also, you cannot run a business from a PO Box. The closest thing is a UPS Box. You cannot use the USPS Boxes for business locations.

How is this shit even legal? State-enforced discrimination?

Kek d n check d

Attached: A343A0B6-9B72-46F7-B560-49DA07568365.png (649x678, 297K)

Checked, albeit obligatorily.

This can't be real.

Califags btfo again.

Its the same state that decriminalized intentionally infecting people with HIV. Its the same state that has free resources for illegal aliens, the same resources that residents don't get for free. Never underestimate California in lowering the bar of stupidity.

Seriously. Are they trying to intentionally crash every major company out of their fucked up state? What the fuck do they think is going to happen when the tech guys eventually leave?

I seriously doubt this would survive its way through the court system.

Imagine knowing you're the token woman on the board surrounded by men. They'll literally never listen to any woman put because she'll be there just because she has a pussy. How women aren't up in arms over this, I have no idea.

This. If you're redpilled you NEED to use their own bullshit against them.

>They'll literally never listen to any woman put because she'll be there just because she has a pussy
No, they won't do that because of "toxic masculinity"

Checked and God help us. Not because I hate wamen of course, I love them, but honestly, please pray for us. The unbelievable sexism now happening in the open... I'm just beginning my career here... this shit SERIOUSLY makes me rethink my course. Companies will simply opt to incorporate in other states. It will seriously dampen industry overall. They have no FUCKING clue what they are doing. My God the Courts need to stop this. I bet this goes all the way to the US Supreme Court, and I hope to GOD Kavanaugh stops it.

WE WOULDNT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS IF KIKES DID NOT EXIST

So you agree with me but felt you needed to write a blog post no one cares about to convey what I did in one sentence? Yes, I'm the moron.

Lets get this out their as quickly as possible.

only incels will have a problem with this

This. Also, we wouldn't have a country full off immigrant niggers and garbage. We'd also not be $22trillion in debt with 3rd world infrastructure and a healthcare system that Mexico surpasses.

Imagine being the CEO of a single member LLC...

oh wow. That's true. Looks like men cannot have a small business in CA.

Guys dress up as girls as a protest
Claim “transsexual rights” win win

Attached: 6A2B375D-5546-4842-8832-09662AB2461D.png (640x480, 242K)

I hope they test this with a tranny.

DOES NOBODY POST ARCHIVE LINKS ANYMORE???
archive.fo/1MQDj

Also make so only 1 Jew is allowed

When I get rich, I'm gonna have 2 or 3 female bodyguards. Not even as a sex thing. If some bitch wants to assault me, I want somebody who can legally get away with kicking the living shit out of her.

And all the companies just move out of California to avoid the hassles. And they should.
The sunshine state can go dark.
Fuck it.

>I want somebody who can legally get away with kicking the living shit out of her
You know you can legally kick a bitches ass into the wall for aggressively touching you right? It's called self defense and it's not gender specific.

Whatcha gonna do about harassment charges from your own bodyguards tho?

Legally, yeah, but society won't let me get away with it. And besides, an attack that would be nothing short of attempted murder from me might look like reasonable force from a 115-lb. chick.

When are we going to sue the state of California for creating emigration crises that fuck up states around them?

Mid 2020's at the earliest. More pressing issue is stopping it, not punishing.

lol

>I'm mad that I got BTFO'D
You fucktarded piece of shit, don't you ever mistake a UPS box for a PO box again.

Pay them both enough that one will try to protect her job from the other.

I would just put my wife into the board. Tell her to shut the fuck up and agree with me if she wants to live the executive good life. Hell, why not double the board? Have all the board members bring their wives under the same rules. bada bing bada boom

>It also requires companies with five directors to add two women by the end of 2021,
The modern 3/5ths compromise.
based

how soon before they require every company have one illegal alien on the board of directors? or at least one homeless drug addict for the "diveristy" perspective of compnay management?

/thread
> nytimes.com/2012/04/29/business/apples-tax-strategy-aims-at-low-tax-states-and-nations.html
This is why California's economy looks big on paper but they're broke as shit and have to fleece 9-5ers for income tax

Attached: ayy.gif (540x303, 2.74M)

I seriously don’t see how this is allowed, free association and all, if companies have the right to do the bidding of Jews and perverts and censor speech why can’t they decide who runs them?