HAPPENING GERMANY TELLS TRUMP ISRAEL TO FUCK OFF

Attached: 1548309889707.png (973x622, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

per-hour.com/2019/03/08/dividends25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sucking gommie chink dick, how low can you go.

>I want the Chinese Communist Party listening in on all of our communications
Lmao, they can do it, but they better not complain when the Brits and French stop sharing intelligence with them.

Good work, more countries should tell the yanks to fuck off.

Enjoy your Chinese overlords Deutschlanders.

It’s only stupid CNN shit fed American opposing the Chinese phone brand now. Every one of you knows nothing but propaganda. I hate our PM so bad the faggot showed the world how much a bitch Canada is to US
>muh evil government spy
>who is Snowden
>who is Murdoch

This has nothing to do with Israel. Germany(and the EU) have been siding with Authoritarian communist regimes for the past 10-15 years now.

god damn I love Germans

better than authoritarian zionist regimes

>letting the chinese spy on you to own the mutts

>Good work, more countries should tell the yanks to fuck off.
And we should let the Chinese eat you like dogs

Rather Chinese than niggerfied mutt cucks.

Attached: 3D436CE3-F086-401F-BAE4-5D6531F9C9E4.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Based Germany. Fuck uncle Sam.

This. I'm not overly imperial but isn't this just a retarded move from Germany?

Germany is Zionist you moron. They will actually incarcerate you for denying the 6 gorillion

Huawei is the Chinese State owned company that sells chips and phones for the sole purpose of giving the Chinese government access to its enemies computer data

Give it a few years and you'll change your mind about that.

china is allied with israel
israel helped them build their intelligence system and their tech spyware
israel and china broke into the los alamos research center and stole all the secrets from there

Doubt it.
China numba 1

they already spy on their citizens to a massive degree. Letting the Chinese do it is no big loss and lets the g*rmoids move away from the US and to establish a third pole in geopolitics. Just don't discuss anything terribly secret on Chink hardware- the US DoD and Russkies still use typewriters for the most important shit just for this reason.

Cuck

I get not liking the US. In fact, I hope we leave Germany. But I don’t understand why you would prefer China. US has had soldiers stationed in your country for almost 80 years and yet they allow the German government and people basically complete autonomy. You really think the Chinese would give you the same luxury? If you want to try and find out, go ahead.

BASED AS FUCK

FUCK ZION

Attached: B121DAE4-C66B-4E9F-85D7-7E98743B389A.jpg (549x424, 105K)

Niggermutt
go shit in a walmart

Attached: 893C0F97-A4AD-46D6-A0BC-368845E1CE60.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Huh?

Fuck yes! That's a very smart decision. We can ride this dragon to freedom.

Good lao wai.

Attached: 127826370883.jpg (501x585, 42K)

>they will
you mean the American law that was forced and enforced by the allies?! It's illegal in ALL the axis nations because the Zionist rat allies made it after the war

Some people think the stock market will crash. per-hour.com/2019/03/08/dividends25/

The world has realized the kikes have finished nation-wrecking the USA and as it descends into collapse the new nation the globalist kikes have chosen to be the """"leader""""" for the next century--China--is on the ascent.
why no one asks "why do we all play along to the jewd piper, anyway?" i dunno I guess because it's anti-semitic or something. Kikes are carrying out white population replacement in Europe too it's not like they're gonna come out winners in the new Judeo-Sino globalized world either.

Okay yang, stop posting on Jow Forums and go back to the campaign

We'll buy American again after Andrew Chang gets in office :))

=) it's really him (Aryan)
h-hi Deutsch a-user

I think the Sinophiles are in for a bit of a rude awakening. China is not a moral paradise, and not even morally healthier than the West. It is simply less powerful and successful than the West, so it can’t act as bad as it wants to.

But as China gets more powerful, people will be in for a shock. Luckily, in my opinion, China has probably peaked, and I don’t think there is any real chance it will be a global superpower.

It’s understandable that people are looking for an alternative to the American imperium, but you’d be foolish to look for it in China.

AHHH another one =)!!

>wants ZOGmerica listening to his communications instead

there are individuals who seem to look to China as this benevolent paradise that is a moral alternative to America.

It’s a fantasy. I was just in China. There are many excellent individual Chinese people who make great friends, but on the whole, the country will eat Westerners for lunch if they could.

I said h-hi Deutsch a-user

>they allow the German government and people basically complete autonomy

Are you fucking serious? You wrote their laws, their constitution, and they have ZERO autonomy. Every German chancellor must be approved by YOU. You are a tyrant. China places no political/ideological demands on countries it trades wth. They're only interested in money, while you are ideologically driven.

I cannot fathom why Americans still think they're the good guys and that your involvement in Europe was anything but an unmitigated disaster for us. You are the bad guy.

If Europe allies with China and China with Europe we basically have a gigantic Europe - Russia - China alliance and this spells the end of American tyranny, an the death of liberalism. Freedom will once again be a thing.

They're just Germans bro calm down.

Attached: 1551748410051.jpg (600x600, 44K)

You do realize that top board members of Huawei have deep connections with the Chinese Communist Party right?
Not to mention some of them even worked in Chinese intelligence!

I knew Canadians were Chinese puppets, but Christ, I didn’t realize how far gone you guys were.

Hallo Donland san

Attached: 1551974897561.png (396x400, 103K)

You do realize the top board members of Intel have deep connections with Israel right?

I knew Americans were Jewish puppets, but Christ, I didn't realize how far gone you guys were.

Most europeans can have a great time in China, with little trouble. I had no serious negative experiences and met many fine people.

I am talking about the mood of the country as a whole towards the West, and even towards each other, and towards life. Ultra harsh competition, little moral restraint, extreme vanity and inferiority/superiority complex (they are the same thing). It is not a healthy place.

THe US govt was already caught listening in on the German government

>Ultra harsh competition, little moral restraint, extreme vanity and inferiority/superiority complex

Why does that sound familiar?

Attached: 1551131946899.png (305x349, 107K)

Whats the bigger threat?

Some chink spying or Americans doxxing for wrongthink?

>"just" Deutsche
excuse you Tyrone Jiménez-Jackson IV . but those Deutsche are who my grandparents fought alongside in Stalingrad. F*

China will be around far longer than the American ZOG Empire. It's smart of Germany to abandon the U.S. ahead of time and to align themselves with the next leading world superpower.

>Huawei bad
>China bad
>ZOG4EVA

Attached: 3AF954A5-EDE9-4CBF-9F81-FD7C1C5EFDC4.jpg (866x900, 126K)

Your grandpa sounds like a cool guy but I don't think he'd be too happy about you talking like a weeb twink.

Attached: 1551156480978.png (922x715, 282K)

=) omg h-he replied. what do I say/do ..wait I'm typing ..oh no, will he think I'm crazy.. I hope he thinks I'm cute :p

intel has security that were made by glowies. the huaweu thing is america projecting really hard and don being a coal burner. his bf kanye wants china to pay the bills

I'm sure yours would love that you jack off to anime :p but seriously I'm just fucking around relax

Huawei is a communist plot to spy on the western world faggot.

B E R L I N
E
R
R
L
I
N

Reported for hate speech. Expect mounties soon.

Attached: average-canadian-rcmp-officer-AC14EA.jpg (866x1390, 137K)

My grandpa was a freemason degenerate who got blown up on a ship a bunch of times by the japs. He probably wouldn't care.

Attached: 1551148832961.png (388x413, 5K)

Hi directions to Berrlin pls

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

=) omg, what does that mean.. quick say something witty and in German to impress him "wiener schnitzel " *giggle *blush ..I think that meant "I like you"

anymore Chinese propaganda images ?

He's a chinaman, user. Most of the shit you see out of Canada are seething Chinese from Vancouver and Toronto shilling for the PRC.
Their family is back in China getting fucked up the ass with AK 47s in an organ-harvesting prison. They'll cut out their eyes if the Chinamen in Canada don't comply.

Attached: StudentRecant.jpg (886x861, 185K)

So does NSA faggot forgot about snowden?

>Freedom will be a thing
Top fucking Kek. Enjoy your social credits!

Attached: Chinese_surveillance.gif (480x270, 3.37M)

China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Thailand. The people in Japan were by far my favorite.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. My personal sense is that there is tremendous vitality left in America, and that Asian dynamism is vastly overstated.

What perturbed me also is that the moral level and social amenity seemed in many ways lower than America (not everywhere). Which surprised me, because America is very bad on this point right now. But it seems the whole world is.

There’s lots of hype and marketing bullshit going on about Asia. For instance, Thailand is known as the land of smiles. I have never seen a more unhappy people. Its just marketing and hype.

It’s sounds like a cliche, but interacting with Asian culture again made me understand why so little creativity comes out of Asia. Korean women get tons of plastic surgery, in order to all look the same. And no one seems to think that there is something wrong with fake beauty. Stereotyped behavior is very common there.

In Bangkok in front of McDonald’s there is a statue of Ronald McDonald waiing. Hordes of Korean and Chinese tourists take their picture there. They will all have the exact same picture.

This kind of culture has its strengths. Particularly in organization and discipline. And I am not comfortable with the American extreme of individualism either.

But I was reminded that despite globalization, the West is different in important ways.

I actually like Asia and Asians very much, and would happily live in the region. I just don’t think Asia has the solutions for our modern global crisis, nor do I think it’s the next big thing.

How did he get blown up more than once user? Was he ok?

In 1994, founder Ren Zhengfei had a meeting with Party general secretaryJiang Zemin, telling him that "switching equipment technology was related to national security, and that a nation that did not have its own switching equipment was like one that lacked its own military".

hmmm really makes you think

so you admit it :p and you call him a degenerate. (in seriousness, I'm sorry about what happened to him) did he make it back to the States?

schleck my schwarzwurst bby

stop flirting with him slut ! he's mine

Yeah a lot of his friends got killed though. His ship was reported lost like 6 times or some shit.

Hans don't be a filthy degenerate. Now where we, oh right. You were telling me about how you'll introduce me to your cute Aryan sister =)

all the chinks in Vancouver h8 China n the CPC

Well that's good. Hope he didn't have any ptsd or disabilities from the war.

jokes on you
i am my sister

Nah just freemasonry

Sehr interessant

Attached: 1551983013416.jpg (480x360, 32K)

be serious user.. don't toy with my heart .. are you a cute aryan alpha baby making girl? I was planning on moving back to Europe to wife up anyway.

I SAID... STOP FLIRTING WITH MY MAN/WOMAN SLUT! !! He's/she's mine

well depends what type of freemason he was.. for most it was the equivalent of a union.

i don't talk date benefits scroungers

I don't understand what that means? can you be more clear =) are you a girl?

very ugly

based

impossible! Are you in generally good health? what's your general age range 18-25?

The bad kind of freemason. Not familiar with individual orders but he did some pretty evil shit.

ching chong ding dong detected

Attached: 6b7.png (645x729, 32K)

Listen to the aussie, they have been dealing with chink shit forever

damn.. Did your other family members get into it too (freemasonry).

29.9 year old virgin
sure

Apple and Microsoft fill that same niche for the US Government. Fuck off. Everyone spies on everyone, everyone with a mental age above 11 already knows this.

How's the weather in Richmond today?

Lmao Huawai is a corrupt as fuck compay litterally ran by the Chinese government.

Kill yourself chink.

virgin basically makes up for anything else that may be considered a negative. I'm 30-35 age range, 1.83M, attractive/fit/very healthy. I know I didn't exactly start off our initial interaction very masculine lol but I was trying to lighten the mood in the thread.

do you think you would make a good mom?

Three of my aunts and one of my cousins I suspect of being masons or in affiliated organizations. I don't think they're quite as hard as he was though.

You should get married and make German children. You're probably prettier than you think. Unless you're fat.

Attached: 1550655468906.png (950x792, 471K)

glad that bitch got arrested in Vancouver. All the Chinese companies are CPC lapdogs

come to frankfurt airport and wear a red cap
we need more big strong americhads around here

I thought they ended it a while ago. Do they just larp around or is it how the conspiracies portray it?

Based Chinkcouver poster

I'm European born not American. (in a former Axis nation. I do plan on moving back to where I was born (still have a home there) but also want to travel through Germany and make a sort of spiritual pilgrimage (I'm NatSoc).

Oh but we only know how to monopolize things we don't need no competition around here.. We just need another Apple and microsoft corporations. Neck yourself mutt.