/BWG/ - Bioweapons General

Biological weapons deliver toxins and microorganisms, such as viruses and bacteria, so as to deliberately inflict disease among people, animals, and agriculture. Biological attacks can result in destruction of crops, temporarily discomforting a small community, killing large numbers of people, or other outcomes. (Source: fas.org)

This general is for discussing and researching biological weapons (and their creators).

>View past threads here:
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/bioweapons general/

>Basic Information on the history of Bioweapons, countries who possess them and relevant agencies/locations
archive.is/BKMTQ

Incidents related to a bioweapon virus that causes feminism (not a metaphor)
>pastebin.com/6ptN31T5

Attached: efc23386b594d70803ae252e63125bae.jpg (1920x1200, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/egj4ewBV
pastebin.com/pBbMLeni
pastebin.com/eAxGstVQ
pastebin.com/Svu0Hzcf
pastebin.com/gyywRu8t
pastebin.com/pP2Uz138
pastebin.com/XnmFavJy
pastebin.com/2TmDqpQh
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.is/IhBcc#selection-9.1477-9.1533
pastebin.com/u/GateAnon
kfyrtv.com/content/news/Pair-arrested-for-child-neglect-506834441.html
wkrn.com/news/crime-tracker/woman-accused-of-biting-madison-walmart-security-officer/1830455210
newsobserver.com/news/local/article227171689.html
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB
pastebin.com/DN6STSSy
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188956019/#q188997165
nature.com/articles/ncomms11409
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relevant information to watch out for. (In person, in the news, etc)

1) Incidents at hospitals(explosions, shootings, etc you get the idea)

2) Incidents where Women have heads decapitated like medusa.

3) Incidents where Women kill their children, especially young children.

4) Incidents around Gay pride and Women marches

5) Unusual law enforcement, federal and military responses when it comes to numbers and/or equipment.

6) Military "Drills"/"Exercises" in cities or around cities.

7) "Training accidents/deaths" involving the Military. Also include crashes of Military Aircraft/Helicopters and deaths of Spec-ops personnel.

8) Reports of people biting other people and also reports of people being attacked by mobs.

9) Deaths of people working for pharmaceutical companies, genetic companies and government agencies/organizations relating to researching/working on Viruses.

((()))
>This general is for discussing and researching biological weapons (and their creators).
NO, this psy op is made by FEDs to later have an excuse to do more (((fed))) shit

FUCK OFF YOU WORTHLESS ANIMALS

How possible would this thing be? Also do you think there is a entity like Umbrella? Maybe not to the extent of pic related but maybe like Monsanto or something.

Attached: William-Birkin-as-G-Monster.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

Feeling threatened, tranny?
That thing is very possible. It's already starting.

Attached: 1538347966929.jpg (1024x998, 188K)

Bump for killing trannies and pedos

Want some more tasty redpills? Read up on this before Anon5 crashes the party. (V. in particular for those interested in Bioweapons)

>I. AMERICAN POLITICS: MAGA AND THE THREAT OF THE LEFT
pastebin.com/egj4ewBV

>II. INTERNATIONAL POLITICS: EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA
pastebin.com/pBbMLeni

>III. GLOBALIST INTEL AND AGENDAS
pastebin.com/eAxGstVQ

>IV. MEDIA, TERROR ATTACKS, COVER-UPS AND PSY-OPS
pastebin.com/Svu0Hzcf

>V. FEMINISM, BIOWEAPONS, HUMAN NATURE, AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING
pastebin.com/gyywRu8t

>VI. HUMAN TRAFFICKING, CELEBRITIES AND CULTS
pastebin.com/pP2Uz138

>VII. HISTORY, FUTURE HUMANITY AND HUMAN ORIGINS
pastebin.com/XnmFavJy

>VIII. MISCELLANEOUS, CONSPIRACIES AND PARANORMAL
pastebin.com/2TmDqpQh

>ALL ORIGINAL KB POSTS:
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
>EARLY KB's(Pre-trip)
archive.is/IhBcc#selection-9.1477-9.1533
>GateAnon's Archives
pastebin.com/u/GateAnon

Bump

Got some fresh FV happenings.

>Pair arrested for child neglect in pic related today
kfyrtv.com/content/news/Pair-arrested-for-child-neglect-506834441.html

>Woman accused of biting Madison Walmart security officer Yesterday
wkrn.com/news/crime-tracker/woman-accused-of-biting-madison-walmart-security-officer/1830455210

>She was decapitated by her mentally ill son. Now her family is suing a UNC doctor who treated him. Happened Yesterday
newsobserver.com/news/local/article227171689.html

Attached: Child Neglect.jpg (810x456, 31K)

Bump for good FV research

Damn they're gross

Attached: The_Infected.jpg (2996x1502, 391K)

Is there a video or a rundown pamphlet about this? I search google and youtube for the "femin virus" and can't find anything.

They'd likely get deleted off of the platform if they were made.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Attached: Femin Virus Map.jpg (1274x851, 291K)

Below is a huge dump of info you need to catch up on.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

>Feminism Independent Research
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

>Femin Demon Virus Happenings
pastebin.com/DN6STSSy

Also look here.

Attached: 1533250333707.png (1095x4431, 3.98M)

Yeah there's a few

Attached: FV_tldr2.png (2880x3932, 1.05M)

Attached: Immune_to_Femin-Bioweapon.png (2264x1439, 466K)

A5 didn't get banned again, did he?

Nah he posted earlier today in a NK thread.

Link to that thread. I was reading it earlier.

copied/pasted to a document. Thanks guys. Looks like I have reading to do. Couple questions though:
How serious of a problem is this for someone who plans to bag a wife and move to somewhere like the panhandle of Idaho?
What are you proposing we do about it?
What is the endgame of the people developing the virus in a nutshell?

You guys do realize that you are the spooks that & were talking about, right?

I'm right here.

Wasn't my thread and I'm not a spook.

I've seen you before. What are you famous for?

The people who developed the virus were cultists. They were/are going for nothing less than the total elimination of humanity. Staying away from urban areas can help decrease exposure to the virus.

Idaho is among the safer areas. Just look for a good woman with values, it aint hard.

For now we spread the word. Eventually, the infected need to get culled.

The CIA working with Gloria Steinem released it in the 60's to destabilize black families. They had no idea they were fucking with an ancient virus that whites are even more susceptible to. The virus spread and is now threatening the western world and eventually the entire world.

Fame is not my interest. Getting information out is my interest.

Hey, it's ARCHIVE. I did some work today.

Your last KB was on the 11th of November, 2018. I scanned all your posts since then, and gathered them up in a document to be sorted into these:
New entries so far are:
[02DEC18] YELLOW VEST RIOTS AND BRITISH SPECIAL FORCES
[17JAN19] FEMINISM IS A VIRAL BIOWEAPON VIRUS
[29DEC18] MAMMALIAN MEN AND REPTILIAN WOMEN

Many more to follow.

Attached: pyramid.gif (400x400, 436K)

okay, without the bumper stickers, what is it that you're known for? are you some kind of insider or something?

I'm not writing this off, but it honestly sounds a little schizo. Cultists? Ancient virus?

I am not Q. He's NSA.

I'm MIC. Big difference with bigger guns.

Skepticism is natural. However, now that you've been exposed to it, you'll start noticing it all around you.

Q is some type of coder, isn't he? He types like hes' typing in commands into a text box.

This thought project is of feminism being a literal virus.
Apparently it is easy to spot, although you can get no evidence from anyone here.

Likely.

Because Feminism is a bioweapon virus that can be found with blood and DNA tests.

>thought project
It's a literal virus you dumb fuck. Any credible agency or people that gets close to exposing the virus get reckd, such as Theranos, CDC employees, etc.

Attached: 1546397660429.jpg (482x474, 134K)

Daily reminder that the birth control pill is a bio weapon.

Attached: (((The Pill))).png (1724x1150, 595K)

Seems like he grew up in the 80's too considering the kinds of references he makes sometimes. I see the media connections you were talking about. Q is tied to conservative radio shows and networks like Fox. He also uses "proof" generated from channels that were premade as followers of him. It's all so clearly set up.

So the guy who they say started Q and is just a "Trump troll" that ran botnets during the election is probably NSA and the one helping to run it?

Ah, I said the bad thing and got verbally attacked immediately, I should use more tact when talking on matters that are indefensible.

Attached: zog machine adventureisoutthere reddit ex mormon.jpg (1564x1564, 265K)

I don't find it super hard to believe that it's a virus of some type, but I will definitely need to see some proof before I go telling anyone about it. I'm already known for being unusually sour about the jews so I don't want to fuck my credibility up on that.
Just did a quick google search on that. Is the organization doing it and you're a whistleblower, or do you just happen to have resources to learn this kind of stuff?

Attached: FV_1960.jpg (1340x4680, 1M)

Wtg user.
That's a lot to sift through.

Look man, the world stage has many different players with different agendas. Jews have influence but their influence is blown way out of proportion. They are routinely used as a scapegoat to distract from the ones really pulling the string.

Attached: A5 on JEWS.jpg (1884x1387, 712K)

Oh "this" thread again. Fuck off glownigger.

Attached: 1551129513572.jpg (834x714, 174K)

Kek.
A5 fidget spinner

Attached: IMG_5007.jpg (1600x971, 100K)

Bump for important thread.

I would say it's likely that feminism comes from a lack of difficulty in living, as in without hardship one cannot know ease.
And so these people have invented their own problems and it's memetically spreading, as others share similar circumstance.
This phenomena happens in areas with dense population mostly, such as cities where one is stripped of most ways of natural living, and therefore end up becoming a product of the environment.
I would wager that one could look at this similarly to the "Rat Utopia" experiment.

Good Job.

Ask how did Q become so popular so unnaturally quickly?. You are thinking a cog is a machine and not how it's a cog of the machine.

Feminism is a biological viral bio terror attack.

From your posts, you are clearly out of your element and are sticking to a script you have used in the past.

Memetic spread doesn't cause women to kill children en masse or cause physical changes like the virus does.

Attached: 9g62gCjF8FdRctFC.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Where is Card?. Need to tell him something.

He usually shows up eventually.

Attached: 1442397700608.png (614x612, 367K)

Being mentally ill does, and that's spreadable as I outlined.
You can't even entertain the notion that this may not be a literal virus?
Were it a memetic virus that spreads by living conditions, it would appear to be as the likeness of a literal biological virus, however there would be no way to isolate the virus as it would not exist in that manner.
Can you provide any RNA/DNA sequances for me to look at since you say it's a virus?
Surely you have something concrete, yes?

That one guy only helped plan Q and maybe use bots to push threads, his immediate group had a few others in it. And beyond that they needed media assets, Jow Forums mods etc. Likely some of the people in the media who first began "attacking" Q were in on it as well since that just increased the Streisand Effect.

Have you heard of the Tranny Discord group that is infiltrating Jow Forums?

Would they be a natural response to the FV info becoming more widespread?

I've been here.
Maybe it's the lack of sperging?

Attached: IMG_4890.gif (245x150, 1000K)

>this thread again

Attached: 1538282845545.gif (600x338, 3.79M)

1) dessicate your spores
2) gently ball mill them with "air float silicon" "cab-o-sil"
3) pressure tank firmly mounted in trunk, filled with goodies
4) hose or pipe to solenoid, spray nozzel in hidden location pointing upward
5) wind speed and direction
6) black lives matter rally, parade, concert, whatever the target is doing
7) drive by normally, ONLY ONE TIME, while pushing the button
8) Cipro first. Have a nice day.

Mental illness does not spread if it is purely mental. However, if mental illness is spread by a virus, which feminism is, then it is completely possible.

I said the cause of the mental illness known as feminism is living in unnatural conditions, like that of a city.
Again, please if you have evidence to demonstrate that you are onto something here, I should like to see it as it would prove my sound theory to be not so important in this matter.

Also who else other than a few of us would immediately recall this reference?
>The MIC sounds more like the real shit when you describe it like that.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188956019/#q188997165
>Compare a fidget spinner to miniguns and multi-barrels.

Autism always finds a way.

Attached: IMG_4777.jpg (3166x2289, 756K)

Viruses spread more easily in large cities. That is where FV spreads the most rapidly.

easier to render for petrol and let vehicular exhaust do the work

>You can't even entertain the notion that this may not be a literal virus?
Most of us entertained that notion for a long time, until we started looking at the potential for a contagious endocrine disrupting pathogen.
That said, why do you come into these threads literally every day to ask the same goddamn questions. We gave you all the research on how it's biologically possible.
If any of us had access to a wet lab and blood samples, we would be running experiments to isolate it. But instead you pretend like magically overnight we'll get access to a lab, have tissue samples, and have done all the isolation, sequencing, etc
We'll post it when we have it, but for now we're showing how it's possible.

Attached: Viral_transcript_analysis.png (2550x1912, 1.5M)

And like I said, if it's a matter of living conditions making them insane, and the outlet for their mental anguish is to inflict it upon others, then all logically checks out on my theory.
And I have yet to see so much as a petri dish, you or someone here has tangible evidence of a non cataloged biological threat that I can look at, correct?
I need proof that outweighs my theory, as my theory is very likely the case, failing that I am in need of something more concrete to prove your theory.

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

The operation that was targeting this group was going to target you and bring you down because you were helping this group.

Because of how you are good at gathering information, they thought you were an enemy IC agent and wanted to knock you out to deny future research to the group.

Another reason why I've been telling you to keep improving on yourself, your relationships with other researchers and your research methods.

Autism is truly a gift if you perfect it.

FV is a virus that inserts itself into non-coding DNA that is responsible for stem cell transformation and immune system regulation.

And you know this without having directly observed it, how?

How do we know that Card isn't IC himself?

Have you seen how feminists change both physically and mentally?

Attached: Infected Mugshot_8.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Either he will tell you or he will show you.

>was going to target you
What stopped them?

>Autism is truly a gift if you perfect it.
Pfft the IC's are scared of us at only 10% autism level. Just wait till we go beyond.

Attached: uhzj157qdylx.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

After that one site of his was run like a honeypot I'm really not sure why he should be complimented so much. Unless that really was a genuine mistake on his part.

>Physically
With hair products, and or shaving their head?
Gaining weight?
All these things are natural to someone who's falling apart mentally, as is obvious from other life decisions they make.

The structure of their faces and heads are different.

Attached: Medusa.jpg (931x524, 39K)

And you have before and after pictures to prove this then, yes?

You glow.

Someone already posted one. There are more of these types of memes somewhere.

The operation falling apart.

I have long term plans/methods for seeing if people are legitimate or not.

Too hot.
Do not overthink the simplicity.

Attached: red-car-antenna-260nw-1154400409.jpg (390x280, 11K)

Show me, as you keep making claims and then dodging away.
You're seriously making me think this is some form of larp group, or worse.
Knock it off.

>nature.com/articles/ncomms11409
A preference for distorted DNA6,7,8 was highlighted by structural reports that revealed the prototype foamy virus (PFV) intasome bound to a bent target DNA9,10 and a related cryo-EM reconstruction that indicated an unusual DNA curvature when it was bound to a nucleosome11.
Another possibility is that PFV intasomes search for DNA conformations or structures6,7,8. Consistent with this hypothesis we find that supercoiled DNA is a preferred target21.

So some retroviruses can insert into chromatin instead of CpG islands on actively expressing genes.
That would be where the genes expressed in stem cells would be packed away, though we’d have to examine the mechanisms of the pluripotency-restoring transcription factors to see a more detailed potential site for integration.
The mechanism of HIV going after the CD4+ cells would indicate it could be inserting into the FV proviral genome already in the CD4+ cells to break up one of the FV’s genes, or simply targeting those cells to decrease the efficiency of the immune system and kill the FV infected host through a third party infection

Look at and compare feminists. Otherwise you are just wasting my time as you sit convincing yourself this isn't real.

Aus wasn't able to be turned, if that's what you planned with him, so I'm not too confident that Card can be either if he is in fact IC.

Yup, lets talk about BIOWEAPONS and discuss TERRORISM on our forum. Nothing bad will ever possibly happen.

Stop assuming you know how I do things or will do things, when I wasn't the one who let Aus do what he did.

Also, I just want to point out.
>Bottom pic
Very accurate to modern feminists.

Attached: Sanpaku.jpg (584x1510, 91K)

Kek.

>The operation that was targeting this group was going to target you and bring you down because you were helping this group.

>Because of how you are good at gathering information, they thought you were an enemy IC agent and wanted to knock you out to deny future research to the group.

desu that's both awesome and a little worrisome. More so fucking awesome than anything.
>be autist
>GCHQ targets you because you type on a phone to help make things better
Kek
I think it speaks more about how some of their IC guys are lame diversity agents compare to a few shitposters.!

>Another reason why I've been telling you to keep improving on yourself,

Thank you for that. It means a lot to me because I do view you as someone whose opinion and advice weighs heavily. (Not that I throw anyone's opinions out.. I don't).

>your relationships with other researchers and your research methods.
To be honest I don't trust many people but some people stand out because of the amount of work/caring/dedication they put into something for 0 money.
It is nice to chat with anons on 4ch that work all day/night but also can't help to do something outside that.
It reminds me of something you told someone once when they said "but we have jobs unlike leftists.. we can't be out there protesting all day".
And you responded with "they have jobs too and they find time to put effort forward" (something like that).

>Autism is truly a gift if you perfect it.
Agreed. But my autism doesn't have mini guns or flying vending machines that rain death cans.

Attached: IMG_4334.jpg (1000x839, 287K)

You haven't told me anything other than their heads are different.
That doesn't narrow it down to anything useful, I could be looking for specific details that they all have, or that they share an ethnicity, or any number of things to prove YOUR claim.
I'm not going to do that, I want you to prove that you're onto something here as I've been trying to help you achieve this whole time.

>ad ignorantiam

They've tried to leak the virus info before, but those kinds of people tend to get killed. An example would be Timothy Cunningham.

1) CRISPR
2) This is a honeypot
3) Keep your enemies closer
4) Find out how much they know
5) Have a nice day

I don't know all the details and you're not providing them, is that not a logical fallacy itself?
And further you claim that leaking information gets you killed... while you leak information on a website that's well known for handing over IPs to federal agents.
We're done here.

Attached: 1551578169944.png (501x445, 192K)

Evidence such as lab reports of the virus are censored and not accessible to the public. The symptoms of the virus, which are very much physical, however, are right in front of you.

Was there a moment in your life where you realized you had been prepared for some kind of purpose but saw that you could go your own way or create your own system?

I've noticed that you have allowed the KB info to spread organically. What is stopping you from hiring your own personal shills for the effort?

How many employees do you have?

Just when I think you've told us everything, you throw bombshells, like the recent strand info. Are you saving more bombshells in the future?

What music do you listen to?

I want you all(including you Card) to think about something.

Q can say whatever he wants and nothing happens because it's "part of the plan".

I say that Feminism is a bioweapon virus that turns people into Demons and everyone loses their fucking minds.

Why this

Attached: 1534290938614.png (1000x1415, 993K)

that's marfan
he's wasting your time

>The operation falling apart is the thing that stopped me from being "accidentally'd"?
tfw making cards saved my ass.
I'm not sure I believe it is the "only" thing that kept me from being "accidentally'd".

I don't know your workings or other people's but I would hope a shitposter doesn't get ran over for being a shit poster.

I'm not IC.
It is something I do admire since I was a kid though. I thought they did good things and I do still think many do.

I never did anything in Intel (nor tried to).
I know that won't put you at ease or anything and it would put me at ease either. (It does sound like something an IC would say though I guess).

I really am just a normal user that works nights with odd schedules and comes home to spend a lot of time online. The only reason I even come on Jow Forums anymore is because of KBs. When I made the first couple cards I didn't think (concretely) that I would end up making the rest of them but then I couldn't just quit at it either; and I didn't want to.

If FBIanon & A5 never posted I probably would have never visited Jow Forums and I would be a completely different person right now. That's not exaggerating.

Attached: IMG_9035.jpg (736x1124, 132K)