Mfw my country decline every aspects

>mfw my country decline every aspects.
>mfw there is no choice but to accept immigrants but Japan are not willing to take that option
>I see my country declining every day.

Is there anything worse than this?

Attached: pepe.jpg (1252x1252, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reignite the flame my friend, we must all do

Pro-tip for Japan: Kill all non-Japanese and all the "Japanese" shills like OP. Also, kill their families.

yes

Attached: trudeau sitting just fucking look at him.png (450x612, 378K)

THIS and always this

Stay strong brother. The day of the rope is coming...

Dude, you don't need to breed like rabbits. Along with automation helping you out, your population will probably reach a point where people will start wanting to have kids again. I bet no society has ever died because of the lack of offspring, you guys are a 1st world country

no
japan is probably the worst developed country in the world

Your country has the most powerful passport in the world and no violent crime shut the fuck up you self-hating gook.

Invade China it'll make you feel better.

Just take European refugees fleeing diversity. WE DA JAPS NOW

hahahaha fuck you liar, larp

Japan is fucking kicking it, you live with your own people clean fun happiness. You doint want what we are suffering now or ever. Keep your island free of niggers and jews most of all and you will be alright. Go drink some saki or smoke some weed and repeat after me "FUCK THE DEMOCRATS AND THEIR NIGGER BULLSHIT"

how do you feel about accepting white people and making it easier for say educated whites to come and naturalize?

Isn't Japan overpopulated?

>Refugees
ITS OUR LAND NOT FILTHY YELLOW RATS
WE WUZ AINU AND SHEEEEIT
YELLOW PIGGU GO HOMU

Attached: 220px-Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg (220x156, 11K)

If you're gonna start accepting refugees, make sure its the whites fleeing South Africa first before bothering with importing Somalians.

I don't get what the problem is with Japan, i mean the country is overpopulated as it is so what's the big deal?

It's overpopulated with old people instead of working age people.
Once the old people finally die there'll be a huge gap for the working class since the japs refuse to breed.

Attached: Japanese Cold.png (1280x720, 538K)

“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

If you had to describe a lithp with a photograph, this would be the one.

So wages rise, property values fall and all non jews win. The horror.

So? there'll still be millions of Japs, they shouldn't let non-Japs in just because of that it will destroy their country. Fuck the economy.

Just like Europe during the Black Death. Are we sure that a declining population is a bad thing?

we should have never nuked Japan, instead we should have annexed it and raped their women

Fuck that, the Japanese are an inferior race to Whites you should not mix with them.

Do not accept immigrants. What's worse, a temporary labour shortage, which would cause wages to go up, or a foreign horde that is dependent on welfare and will slowly replace the national character of your native homeland? Don't make the same mistakes as us. If the beauty of the Aryan race is destined to dwindle to nothing, at least makes sure there are some qt Japanese girls hanging around when the ayys show up to document everything in their super computer.

If you're a tall white guy you can get laid so easy in Japan. College girls will walk up to you and practice their English on you. It's great for white guys who are scared to make the first move.

Thats what burgerland did, japan is as free from american influence as america is from israels

6ft considered tall there?

Welcome to the club.

Attached: 1455662982649.png (1008x544, 1.57M)

rampant and widespread raping by the men of japan is the only solution

East Asians are subhuman but they are better than the muds, particularly the Japanese.

You guys are all a bunch of fucking degenerates, what are you doing going around fucking random women? you're wasting your time and ruining those women.

Japanese population is larger than Germany. It is 11th biggest population in the world.

There's like 120 million Japs, they'll be fine just as long as they don't allow non-Japs in.

If a nation remains racially homogenous it can survive, but Japan won't survive massive non-Japanese immigration.

>There must always be a surplus of labor

Attached: 1551328370226.jpg (700x612, 46K)

Yep. I'd consider 5'9" tall for Japan.

Dude, aren't the Japs all tall? wtf, every video i've seen of Japan the Japs are all like 6ft. Anyway, if the Japs are going to allow anyone in it should be Whites it will destroy their nation but it will improve it's genetics creating a superior mongrel nation of hapas, which is great compared to mixing with fucking niggers and sandniggers and shit. Imagine if the Japs allowed dot niggers in.

importing child rape gangs that rape thousands of your children for 10 years while the goverment and media know and protect them because they fear the political backlash.